D.J. Mar Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 15 Reviews
View more information

Jesse P. Married on 09/05/2021

He’s the Man!

DJ Mar was booked for our wedding after finding him on social media. He was extremely friendly and met with us before the wedding to make sure everything would run smoothly and so he could have a game plan of where to set up and still have enough room to party. He is very organized and provides a song template as well as suggestions for genres and specific songs. He announced the ceremony updates and called out various things to the guests when asked to do so. He showed up early and made sure everything was working and running smoothly with enough time to fix anything that needs to be fixed. Once most of the planned wedding things were out of the way, DJ Mar did his thing, and we danced the night away! Great service I recommend him for any event!
    Mckaycee A. Married on 05/16/2021

Matthew can do any types of parties from a birthday to a wedding. You will find him super easy to work with.

Some DJs just play music and that's it. Our DJ, Matthew, is different. I believe that's what sets him apart from the rest. He is professional. You'll feel it through the music. I'm not much of dancer but he got me and everyone dancing. He's easy to work with. He is so experienced that he'll know the music/songs you like if you describe it to him.

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

McKaycee, we’re so happy to hear how much you enjoyed our service. Everyone was so fun, we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding party. Thank you once again for letting us be a part of this very special day for you and your new bride. We will be more happy to provide services to you and your family for future events. We wish you the best as you begin this new chapter in your lives.
  • Raia
    Raia T. Married on 05/16/2021

The best and easiest DJ to work with.

Matthew a.k.a DJ Mar is one of the best DJs I've ever worked with. He went above and beyond during my sister's wedding, with the music, ceremony, grand entrance and timeline. Every thing was well coordinated because Matthew was very flexible and easy to communicate with. My sister gave a list of music she wanted for her reception and he was able to deliver exactly what she wants and more. Our wedding party was a multi-racial party and he was able to play music that everyone can enjoy. Have I mentioned that he also has a photo booth option? Who doesn't love photo booths? It was a hit with all of our guests and love love love that there are videos ad well. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family .

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

Raia, your feedback is very much appreciated. The Bridal Party definitely came with energy to make this celebration an unforgettable one.
    Any DJ would be lucky to have a crowd like you all. We hope to work with you again on future events. Take care and until next time 🎉🎉🎉
    Cristela Married on 03/14/2020

Dj and photo booth

I’m honestly so happy we pick them both. They were so helpful during the whole wedding process. Everyone at our wedding loved them both. They were the hit of the party. Great music and great attitude. I would definitely recommend them for any type of event. You won’t be disappointed.

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

Cristela, it was a real pleasure to celebrate with you two on your big day. From our first meeting to the last dance, you two were the best. We are so happy for you and we wish you the very best in your new lives together.
    Miriam S. Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent DJ

For my sister’s wedding we had the privilege of working with Mathew! He was amazing and made it easy to worked with. He was also able to adapt and make any little changes since there was some last minute changes. He communicated well with me that night. Also the photobooth was such a success. I loved the different props he had since its not the usual props you see. His wife was such a sweetheart! She was so helpful and so nice with all of us. They made our day so much easier! We could not have asked for a better DJ and Photobooth Thank you for making my sister’s day so special! We will be booking them again for our next event! I highly recommend them ! You won’t regret it.

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

Miriam, we can’t thank you enough for having us. You win sister of the year for planning such a beautiful event. We had so much fun and your family and friends were the best. Congrats to your sister once again and we will be looking forward to your next event.
  • I
    Ivonne S. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing I highly recommend!

Nothing but a great experience! He made it easy and fun . Very professional! Both DJ & Photobooth were amazing . We are truly thankful! I Would definitely book again in the future.

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

Ivonne, Thank you so much for your feedback. Your wedding was perfect and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. We are so lucky to have clients like you two, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Congrats to you and your husband once again and we wish you all the best. Until next time!!
    Tanya Married on 11/10/2018

My God daughter's Quinceanera

DJ was amazing! He got the party started. I will be using him again for any and all my events! Thank you for making my babygirls day just that more special.
  • Louie
    Louie M. Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome beginning to end!

Mathew and Pryscilla were nothing but awesome. From our first meeting to take down time at our wedding they were such a pleasure to work with. We are customers for life. We had an idea of what we wanted but they suggested and delivered. They definately have the right price, service, professionalism and responsiveness. Other businesses could learn from them. Highly recommend them but don’t forget to add the photo booth, such a hit with the crowd. Thanks again Matthew and Pryscilla.

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

Thank you Louie, it was a privelage to watch you two tie the knot. I hope you enjoy the Photobooth gallery, those memories are priceless.
  • Estela
    Estela O. Married on 10/06/2018

Great DJ/MC with a variety of services

Image N' Audio made our events so much fun and memorable!!! The event uplighting created a great atmosphere and the music kept our guests on the dance floor all night. They were very accommodating and made planning very easy and effortlessly. I would use them again without hesitation.

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

It was such a good time, and everything looked amazing. Thank you so much for having us. Happy holidays to you and your fam.
  • F
    Fuatino Married on 07/19/2018

Great DJ, would definitely work with him again!

We had a great time with this dj! He had the perfect mix of old and new school which is just what we asked for! All at the most reasonable price. His lights also helped set the mood for the night and had our guests dancing the entire night. I would definitely work with him again. He's great! Very responsive and will cater to your music needs. Thanks again for making our night a memorable one!
    Sandra Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing time!

Both DJ and photo booth were amazing!! Everyone at the party had a great time! Thank you both for your professionalism and attentiveness always!

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

Thank you for the feedback Sandra and we are super happy that you enjoyed our service. We would be glad to be back for any future celebrations.
    Catarina Married on 06/02/2018

All around made my day Easy, Special & memorable for our guests!

I booked DJ Matteo on short notice back in June. Him and his team got started right away on making our wedding a success. I'm so glad we found Image Audio Events, We will be recommending them to everyone we know. My sister is already booking them for her wedding next year!

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

congratulations again to you two. We had a blast, definitely one for the books. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day. Best wishes
    Aileen Married on 03/18/2018

Excellent service and good people

My wedding was fun and they played good music everybody was happy . It was really affordable and if you are looking for a DJ in the area i would recommend ! And the picture booth was fun too !!
    Keep it up guys!

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

Aileen, it was a very special day and we were happy to meet all of your family and friends. They definitely know how to move on the dancefloor. Best wishes
    Manuel L. Married on 10/07/2017

Really Recommend

We had a wedding back in October 2017 and hired DJ Matteo and he was incredible! I highly recommend him, he was on time, super nice, organized and had AWESOME MUSIC! He's a must at your next event!
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 10/11/2014

School event

Image audio events was recommended to me for a school event I was planning. This couple was so professional from the time i talked to them on the phone to the very end.
    I talked to them on the phone regarding what i would like printed on the cards/photo strips.
    They arrived on time... which means early. A big plus in my book. I hate when vendors show up late. It was a mother son dance and the mothers AND sons keep posting and resharing the photos. Everything went so smooth with 200+ people
    Definitely will be requesting their services again.

D.J. Mar Events's reply:

Thank you Jackie, It was a pleasure to be a part of that awesome event. Can't wait for the next one.