D & J Entertainment Reviews

13 | New Bedford, MA

13 Reviews for D & J Entertainment

• Alexandria

Alexandria Martel · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing dj will hire again

Josh was amazing and played music we all loved and enjoyed. He was highly professional and I will def hore him again for the next event I have. He listened to what style of music we wanted and what we didnt want and did not play a single thing we told him not to. The choices kept people on the dance floor. I am so glad we got to do a special anniversary dance and my in laws basically got to have their first dance.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Joslyn

Joslyn Bilunas · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Service & Amazing Price

David did an great job at our wedding & was amazing to work with. We definitely had a non-convential playlist, but he got everything we wanted & was super accommodating when we wanted to add a few last minutes songs a few days before the wedding. The setup he did outside was great as well & I thought it was especially nice that he came to check in on me when I was getting ready to make sure there wasn't anything else I needed. Overall he made the whole process easy & charged us an affordable price for his services.

Sent on 12/05/2019

BILL · Married on 08/25/2018

D & j entertainment was totaly awsome.

CALLED AND SPOKE WITH D & J ENTERTAINMENT .THEY DID COME HIGHLY RECCOMENDED BY EVENT SITE. VENUS DEMILO .THEY HAD THE DATE OPEN ON SHORT NOTICE .WE BOOKEN THEM .THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT PERFORMED EVERYTHING WE ASKED FOR ON THE WEDDING DAY . THEY CALLED AND DID FOLLOW UP UPS BEFORE AND AFTER OUR WEDDING .GREAT JOB WAS DONE .

Sent on 05/04/2020

Jennifer Walsh · Married on 08/11/2018

Couldn't ask for anything more!

From the time we booked until the end of the event D&J Entertainment were very helpful. They came highly recommended and now I know why! If I ever need a DJ again,I will definitely choose them!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2017

Wonderful and Friendly DJ

We had a great experience working with D & J Entertainment. He understood our taste in music and made our wedding very special. Thank you!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Louise · Married on 01/01/2016

Amazing dj's! Had everyone dancing from beginning to end!!

Sent on 01/27/2016

D & J Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much for the great review :)

Theresa · Married on 04/18/2015

I would recommend D & J Entertainment to everyone. They were professional, on time, polite, friendly, dependable. & knowledgeable. They had great equipment and sound. My family and friends who attended my wedding were very pleased with the D J service and music. . As a matter of fact, my son got married December 13, 2015 and we hired D & J Entertainment for their wedding too. Again all that attended were very pleased with the service and the music. A wedding day is a very important venue and you need to hire someone you can rely on to do the best that they can do, and they most certainly did. I would hire them for any venue that a D J is needed.

Sent on 01/28/2016

D & J Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for this fantastic review. We truly try to be the best we can be and give all that we can.

tracy · event on: 10/06/2013

i would recommend D&J Entertainment to any of my friends ,,thanks for making my moms birthday a memorable day ,,and for doing so on such short notice ,,Everyone loved the music ,,will hit u up again someday !!

D & J Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review. So happy to have been a part of your mother's birthday.

Donna · event on: 10/05/2013

The service from this company was great! Played all kinds of music from 50's to top 40. This was a 50th anniversary and they catered to all. Would highly recommend them!

D & J Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Glad you were very happy with our services

Interacted with guests and wedding party wonderfully. Had so much fun. Not a single complaint. Thanks again.

D & J Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We truly hope to work with you again

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2013

They did a fantastic job. They kept the party goin and kept our guest happy. The lights and music were incredible and they played every request. Even if they didnt have the song, they would download it on the spot to play it. They really worked with me on the price and even helped me find sone great decorating deals online! They get an A+++++ from me!

Sent on 10/28/2013

D & J Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the outstanding review
  • jmg91780

Jeremy · event on: 09/17/2011

David and Josh were great! They had our crowd dancing all night! Affordable and professional.

D & J Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback

Donna · Married on 10/10/2015

I hired this service because a friend of mine used them. We hired them for a 50th anniversary party. They catered to me and my guests very well. They asked many questions, like music taste, color of bridal party, to fav songs of parents, etc. Thank you again for a great nite.

Sent on 01/28/2016