D & J DJ Service Reviews

130 Reviews for D & J DJ Service

• Bridget

Bridget S. · Married on 04/10/2021

Never Not Dancing

Sean kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I had a few people tell me how much fun the music was. D&J worked with us so effortlessly when we had to postpone the wedding. We all had a great time. Thanks so much Sean!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Debbie

Debbie S. · Married on 04/03/2021

Don is amazing

We had Don dj our wedding in April. He was so the best! He kept everyone up and dancing. He was so helpful with a special memorial I had planned out for my parents who are no longer here. We had talked about it, but he pulled it off perfectly! There wasn't a dry eye in the room. The music was well played and mixed together. I couldn't of asked for a better Dj for my special day! Prices were great too!!!

Sent on 04/16/2021

Tiara S. · Married on 11/27/2020

Fantastic!

We had Steve with D&J DJ services and he was fantastic! Interacted the crowd and kept the music going all night. We had the up lighting added which was SO worth it and really makes a difference. He was friendly and enjoyable and even cracked a few jokes that had everyone laughing! Great experience with them overall. Don (the owner) was always available for any questions I had.

Sent on 04/24/2021
  • Audrey

Audrey D. · Married on 10/02/2020

The perfect dj for our big day!

A major focus for our wedding was making sure it was an awesome party experience for our guests. My fiancé and I also had a lot of opinions about the music we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner and Don was not only very accommodating about everything, but he also gave us really good advice about how to strike a balance that would give us the experience we wanted and still give all of our guests a fabulous party too. We told him our only goal for the dance party portion of the evening was to keep the party going and the guests happy - and he couldn’t have done a better job! Friends and family alike danced the night away and raved about the music afterwards. If you want a dj who knows how to create the experience you want and also ensure a great party atmosphere - Don should be top of your list.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing DJ and Unforgettable Night

Don is a fabulous and spectacular DJ, along with his up lighting that really gave our venue the complete look. He truly went above and beyond to accommodate not only our original wedding date, but the 3 date changes and venue change we had to push through due to Covid. We cannot thank him enough for making our special day as memorable as he did! He is a 10/10 in our book along with our guests.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Angela · Married on 09/26/2020

Great company to work with!

Don was amazing throughout the entire experience. We were unsure if we were even going to get married due to the virus, but Don was there to work with us every step of the way, was flexible, and responsive. He tailored the wedding to what we wanted and kept the guests on their feet the entire night. 100% recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 09/12/2020

Although I had to cancel my wedding I still had Don play at the would be event that I turned into something else and it was fantastic! He absolutely MADE the party by the music he played and kept all the guests dancing and having a good time! When I do get married he will be the DJ I book, AGAIN, with no regard! Thanks Don!
    -Brandy

Sent on 01/11/2010

Bailey H. · Married on 09/11/2020

Above & beyond

We are beyond thrilled with our services from Don. From the first consult to the day of the wedding we felt so at ease with Don. He completely understand the vision we were going for and helped us create a playlist and a timeline that allows for our guests to dance the entire night.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

Phenomenal!!!

Don was absolutely amazing and kept the party going all night! Thanks Don!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Lauren S. · Married on 10/11/2019

Professional & Great DJ

My husband and I hired D & J DJ service for our October wedding ceremony and reception. Don made the process easy with his beautiful presentation and easy to complete paperwork. They exceeded any hopes we had, thanks to the exceptional talent and professionalism of DJ Mac. Every single song was 100% perfect, and my guests and I danced from start to finish. DJ Mac has a great deal of experience in DJing weddings and it showed in the seamless, effortless way he directed our celebration.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome DJ!

To start, Don makes the process super easy by finding the DJ that fits you & your needs best! Instead of you sifting through dozens of DJs he pairs you with the best fit. We had Steve as our wedding DJ and he was absolutely amazing. He kept the dance floor packed all night long, read the crowd to play the best songs to keep everyone on their feet, and the uplighting was beautiful! Absolutely amazing and everyone had a blast!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Dennis · Married on 09/28/2019

Father of the Bride

Don was very professional. He had a well thought out plan that he stayed flexible with and keep the night going and on course. He was engaged with the crowd dancing and keep them popping. I would hire Don again.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/28/2019

Experience was great! So happy!!!

We are so happy to have chosen D & J. We had shopped around and was very unhappy with how we were treated by other companies. But this company came highly recommended. We met with Don and he took time to explain the whole process! We had Sean as our DJ and wow! EVERYONE loved him! He read the crowd and played the music I wanted! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2019

The dance floor was packed all night long

Just want to be the first to say the Steve was the best. He had the dance floor packed all night long and people who never dance were dancing. My venue owner even said he was the best one she has had there and his choice and location of uplighting was beautiful. She asked for his information so that she could recommend him and your company to future brides. I will be using him and D & J again.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Rebecca G. · Married on 09/14/2019

Great DJ Service

Didn’t have to worry about a thing at my daughter’s wedding. Mac did a great job. He kept the dance floor full and the event moving at a wonderful pace.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 07/06/2019

Great DJ!!

We had Greg DJ our wedding and he was great! Our guests were dancing the whole night which was our number one goal. We also went with up-lighting which totally transformed the room and I totally recommend! Greg called a week before the wedding to make sure he had all the correct songs and knew the correct pronunciation for each person in our bridal party. He introduced all of the dances, toasts, and made sure our night went smoothly. He was a great and fun guy to work with and I highly recommend him!! Many of our guests mentioned that we had the best music and really enjoyed our wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 05/25/2019

The most fun ever!

Our DJ Sean was very professional and did a great job getting our guests on the dance floor. He even had my son spin a little something on his table. Cannot thank them enough for a great turnout.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Alissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional and Excellent Job

We hired DJ Don for our wedding reception at Rockwood Carriage House. DJ Don was able to cater to multiple types of music preferences and was flexible with changes in our wedding reception. He was able to play music that got lots of people dancing. We received many compliments and would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Mary · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional, responsive, and FUN

Don was the DJ at our wedding on March 30, 2019 and I really can't express enough how amazing he was! He was so helpful in the process of planning and was able to guide us in finding what suited us best. He was thorough, helpful, responds almost immediately to any form of communication, and was able to find (and play!) every song we requested.
    Don read the room so well and played the right music for every moment. He made sure we were having a good time and would change up the music depending on the situation and who was dancing.
    He handled the speeches and the special dances really well!

Overall, Don was the BEST choice and I couldn't have been happier with his work and how our big day turned out.
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Thank you!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything and more!

Don is an amazing DJ! You would not be disappointed with his services! Upon the first meeting, he demonstrates his skills and expertise by playing music and making suggestions about what types of music works well with each part of the reception: dinner into dancing! He also has a lot of uplighting to create any atmosphere you want during dinner and party with dancing! He's very responsive to your thousands of emails and very communicative! He allows you to dictate the type of reception and party you want and helps you when your brain can no longer think with decision-making! He's a very personable person and exhibits that on the dance floor! During our reception, he was interacting with our family and friends, making it fun experience! I've still gotten plenty of compliments on what a wonderful job Don did and how much fun the party was! I wouldn't look any where else!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jeremy R. · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Sean McKeown was absolutely phenomenal! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night, and Sean was on point with all of the events that happened throughout the day/night. I HIGHLY recommend them to anybody who is looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

"Best DJ Ever"

Don Timlin was the DJ for our wedding at the Patio at Archmere, and he did a fantastic job! I was concerned about the acoustics at the Patio since the walls are all marble. He went out of his way to ensure that the acoustics would be as good as possible on the day of the wedding. When he realized that he (rather than one of his other DJs) had the best equipment for our venue, but was a little out of our price range, he was even flexible about price to make sure his company provided us with the best sound possible. And they did - no one had issues hearing the speeches or music at the reception. But beyond the sound, the actual music was great! He could read the crowd fantastically - everyone from the flower girls, to our friends, to our family and grandparents were up on the dance floor having a great time. Multiple people asked for Don's name and said he was one of the best DJs they had ever heard. If you have friends and family who love to dance, you will not be disappointed with D&J DJs!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Don recommended his right hand man Steve for my wedding & let me tell you he is AWESOME!! Steve kept all of my guests on the dance floor the entire reception, the guests loved him and mentioned how much fun they had. I would recommend D&J DJ service to every bride & groom!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Corrine · Married on 08/18/2018

There was not a single person in there seat on my wedding night. Steve had everyone dancing and having a great time. Added some photos so you can see the lighting display we had (can't recommend enough!!).

Sent on 09/27/2018