D&Co Entertainment LLC Reviews

21 | Katy, TX

21 Reviews for D&Co Entertainment LLC

Shannon Payne · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Perfect DJ & Emcee

Mike was a perfect DJ & emcee! He simply & thoroughly helped us figure out what songs we wanted played & perfectly executed playing the specific songs we needed & emceeing. Seriously - everyone raved about how fun our dance floor was & how awesome the energy was.
    He also did a wonderful job of keeping on on our timeline too. He paid attention to all the little details & played a huge role in our day being perfect. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2019

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks, Shannon! It was so much fun working with you guys, and your friends and family were an absolute blast to party with! Everything was perfect, and I can't wait to see your photographers pics of all your guests partying it up :) Thanks again!

Jessie Lynus · Married on 10/26/2019

Dj mike is the best dj ever

I'm not kidding when I say this but DJ Mike is the best. He had all of our guests dancing and having a great time. We used him for the ceremony and the reception and there was nothing that was wrong with his work. The mic system for the ceremony was perfect, the sound for both reception and ceremony was perfect and of course he helped out at the end of the night with the send off because he is just an amazing human being. I could not be more pleased with the work that he did and our guests could not stop talking about how much they loved him. I'm so happy we picked him and he was worth EVERY PENNY SPENT!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks, Jessie! I loved working with you and Kevin. You were seriously the perfect couple, and I had an amazing time celebrating with you and all your friends & family! :)
  • Kim

Kim Vera · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect!

I can't express how great Mike Watson was! Not only was he the perfect DJ, but he communicated with our photographer and caterers and pretty much ran our event. After meeting with him once, I gave him a few songs, and with that, he created the perfect playlist. I could enjoy my special day without worry.

Thanks again, Mike!

Sent on 09/09/2019

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks, Kim! You and Matt are the sweetest couple ever! Your reception was so unique and cool (it doesn't get much more unique than a museum dinosaur exhibit!), and I love how the laid back and chill vibe fit the space just perfectly. I had a great time, and I'm glad to hear you were happy with the way it turned out :)
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Mattingly Skilton · Married on 08/31/2019

Rockstar DJ and man, on and off the dance floor!

Where do I even begin?! Mike was AMAZING.

Before the wedding, we met with him up in The Woodland, where we live and Mike made the journey to sit with us and talk about our vision and what songs we prefer, what songs we don't want, etc. As a very meticulously planned out bride, I created certain playlists of songs for each portion of the day and Mike made that all come to life. When my Husband and I were at a loss for a song, Mike stepped in and sent us recommendations.

During the day of, he came early and set up everything and was ready to go! At the reception he wasn't just the DJ, he was the emcee, party starter and partial coordinator. Sometimes you go to weddings and the flow just seems off and/or the dance floor looks sad but not with Mike. He kept things at a great pace and really let our guests feel welcomed and comfortable.

Mike was a true professional who has a great energy and spirit about him. You can really tell that he enjoys what he does! My husband and I both decided that we wished he could have been a wedding guest and we could have partied with him too!

Sent on 09/11/2019

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks, Katelyn! You and David are seriously THE BEST!! Even though I was one of your hired vendors, you guys were so sweet and welcoming that I totally DID feel like I was one of your guests! :) And thanks for sharing these pictures!

Kaylie Windham · Married on 08/03/2019

Not Just a DJ

DJ Mike was a phenomenal DJ and much more! He listened to our music suggestions, got the crowd excited, and kept people on the dance floor throughout the night. But even more, he helped the reception go so smoothly! When we were falling a little behind our established timeline, he was flexible and offered suggestions so that we got to finish greeting all of our guests while still keeping the night on track. I loved that he always made sure we were ready to move on before we went to the next thing. I would definitely recommend DJ Mike to any couples in the Houston area!

Sent on 08/20/2019

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks, Kaylie! You and Caleb a seriously THE BEST! I had such a great time partying with your friends & family, and you two are so much fun on the dance floor! Can you have a vow renewal ceremony just so we can do it again?? :)

Marlen Ozuna · Married on 04/20/2019

The best dj

Mike was THE best DJ! We relied heavily on him the whole night to help organize our guests and our schedule, and he really delivered, especially with the different types of music we were requesting. I also received many compliments throughout the night on how great of a DJ he was.

I would definitely recommend DC&O, he was a marvelous find

Sent on 04/22/2019

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks, Marlen! You and Milo were great to work with, and are serious DIY wedding pros! It was awesome to see so many family and friends come from so far to celebrate with you guys. I'm happy to have been a part of it! :)

Michael · Married on 02/23/2019

Congratulations, you found your DJ!

Mike has 5 stars for a reason, he is SERIOUSLY good at what he does. He even worked with our day of coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly in other areas. She was super impressed, and thankful to have him there, and we were able to have fun and enjoy the night. Seriously, this is your guy. I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 03/16/2019

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks, Michael! It was seriously so much fun celebrating with you guys! Your friends and family were a lot of fun, and it was awesome seeing your parents and older relatives out there getting down and funky with all the younger folks. Congratulations again!!
  • Noha

Noha Sahnoune · Married on 12/21/2018

Incredible DJ at our wedding - Mike goes above and beyond all expectations.

Mike was such an incredible DJ at our wedding. We gave him a general idea of the music we wanted played (top wedding hits, Arab music, and a few specific songs during very specific moments of the wedding). He expertly weaved every song in beautifully from entrance to exit, and looking back at our video, we are so, so happy to have booked him for our wedding. Not only was he a fantastic DJ and ensured every song was perfectly on cue; he also helped host with our MC, guiding our guests to dinner and dessert. We loved working with him - Mike is a fun guy, super professional, and catered to our every need. He went above and beyond expectations, and we can't recommend him enough. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. Thank you, Mike, for being such a wonderful part of our wedding day.

Sent on 02/18/2019

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Noha and Yusef! I seriously had so much fun celebrating with you guys, and your friends & family's speeches had me in tears AND doubled over laughing! It was such a sweet reception, and definitely one I'll never forget. Thanks again for letting me be a part of it!

April · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect! From set up to clean up, everything was perfect!

Mike was an awesome DJ. We were nervous about selecting a DJ but have no reservations with recommending him. The timeline and schedule of events was perfectly executed!! He brought everything needed and was very professional!

Sent on 12/17/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks, April! I seriously had so much fun celebrating with Brittany and George. And the Roaring 20's theme was perfect! I'm so glad you contacted me to DJ their wedding, and that I was able to play a part in their special day :)
  • MacKenzie

MacKenzie · Married on 10/20/2018

The best!!!

I have so many great things to say about Mike. We stumbled upon his name on a wedding website and contacted him. He immediately responded, giving us pricing and answering all the questions we had for him. We were still weighing our options for DJ services , thinking we could cut costs here and just have a friend do it. But I am SO glad we stuck with booking Mike. First of all, he was so great at communicating. He answered my calls, texts, and emails in great timing, and he always remembered what we had talked about though I’m sure he had many clients other than us. He met up with us in person to go over our day and what it would look like. Not only did he hear us out on everything we wanted our wedding to be, but he truly made it happen. Down to the last detail he made sure our wedding, especially the reception, was all we had asked for. He became a day of coordinator during our wedding. He was in charge of the music for the wedding ceremony and everyone who walked down the aisle. After the ceremony, he immediately went to the reception and was in charge of making sure everyone was having a good time. After that, he introduced the wedding party and got everyone excited and pumped up! The best part was that the dance floor was NEVER empty. Mine and my husband’s family and friends were not divided, everyone danced with everyone. And I give all credit to Mike for keeping the night fun and exciting. He also did a lot of behind the scenes work- he made sure we were always following the schedule we gave him, so we never had to worry about checking the time or figuring out what was next. Mike made our wedding day worry and stress free. He made it the best night ever and I am so happy we picked him to be apart of our special day.

Sent on 01/27/2020

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Wow! Thanks, MacKenzie, for your amazing review! I'm so happy I was able to help and to be involved in your wedding day. You guys are so awesome and seriously one of the sweetest couples I've ever met!!

Stacey · Married on 08/24/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience! I searched various options for a DJ, and we were lucky enough to come across Mike. From the start we had such an easy line of communication. He helped coordinate the pre-wedding discussions and planning. He was beyond easy to work with. He was attentive to detail, organized, and professional. He truly went above and beyond from the very start. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike with D&Co Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stacey! You guys are so awesome, and I loved being able to participate in your big day. All of the fun little touches made it a really fun and memorable wedding, and it was easy to see that everyone was enjoying themselves. Thanks again for letting me be a part of such a special occasion!

Chase · Married on 07/14/2018

My new wife and I recently got married and used D & Co. Entertainment for our DJ services. Mike went above and WAY beyond what we ever could have expected from a DJ. From the initial meeting, he built a great rapport with us and encouraged us to share our song ideas and overall vision with him throughout the planning stages. As a musician, I had to throw some curveballs at him. I had 2 songs that I had recorded specially for the event and he added them into the playlist seamlessly. We also had 2 videos that he assisted with (not in the job description) AND throughout the wedding, he helped keep everything on task and on time (also not in the job description). He was like the musical wedding director that we never knew we so desperately needed. I will HIGHLY recommend Mike and D & Co. Entertainment to any and ALL of my friends or family that find themselves needing mobile entertainment services. Top notch in my book!

Sent on 07/25/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Chase! You and Dawn were an awesome to work with, and you could really tell that all your hard work and planning payed off by how much fun everyone was having! I don't know how you did it, but you managed to create a perfect blend of elegant and traditional with fun and originality. It was great! I had a blast partying with you guys, and am happy to hear that you had a good time as well. Take care!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

If I could give Mike a 10 star review, I would! He not only made our wedding what we always dreamed of, he did it at a far more affordable price than any of the other DJ's who quoted us. He was totally professional and incredibly easy to work with - not overbearing at all (which some of the other DJ companies came across as). He made the entire night go by smoothly - and got in all the things we wanted to do in a short 3 hour time period (which other DJ's had told us would be impossible to do). I would recommend D&Co Entertainment to anyone who wants their guests to get down and party - he listened to all of our suggestions, got all the songs in that we wanted, and kept the whole wedding dancing the whole time. Thank you, Mike!

Sent on 07/10/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Natalie for your extra kind review!! I seriously had so much fun celebrating with you and David, and your family and friends were all amazing too! I really enjoyed being able to play "wedding planner" and help you guys come up with a reception timeline and plan all the fun games with you... That's not something I get to do very often, and it was a great experience. Wishing you and David all the best, and a happy married life together!

Rene · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so happy we hired Mike for our wedding! We had a multicultural wedding and He went above and beyond to make sure our special requests were understood and followed through perfectly for both our entrance and exit. He was great at adapting the plans throughout our reception based on how the timing was going. He also did a great job coordinating with the photographer and other vendors as well. On top of all that, he was a super nice guy and was very professional! We can't recommend him enough! Thanks Mike!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Rene! You guys are so awesome, and your family and friends were so much fun to celebrate with! Everything about your reception was unique and amazing, and I'll always remember it. Take care!

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

A phenomenal DJ. I found Mike on Instagram and saw in all his videos that the crowd was dancing! I called him and he was the nicest, charismatic guy, and I knew he would fit in perfect on our special day. The day of, he was there super early, took care of all his own stuff- seriously never had a problem! He was a huge crowd pleaser and extremely comfortable with the mic. I wasn’t worried one bit about him, and he did such a good job I can’t recommend him enough. Seriously you can’t go wrong by booking DJ Mike. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/04/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Jessica! You guys are awesome, and I was so glad to have been a part of your special day. It was so fun and relaxed, while at the same time being really elegant and tasteful! I got lots of comments about how fun your games were, and I could really tell that everyone was having a great time!

Mason · Married on 12/15/2017

Mike did a great job of responding to messages promptly, ensuring that planning went smoothly throughout the process. He was also very flexible with accommodating music requests from guests. Overall, it was a great night and I would definitely work with him again!

Sent on 05/11/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Mason for re-posting your kind review here on WeddingWire! You guys were amazing... It was an insane party!! I show just about everyone I talk to the videos I took during your event, because it was such a wild night! Thanks again, and best of luck to you and your classmates!

Lindsey · Married on 12/09/2017

Mike was set up and ready to go when we all arrived and played great music to fit the mood and age of the crowd. As the night went on and the younger crowd remained he gauged his music towards that and it turned into a full on dance party! Thanks again Mike!

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for re-posting your kind review here on WeddingWire! I had a great time partying with you and your company, and look forward to doing it again this holiday season. Thanks again!!

Martin · Married on 06/05/2017

Mike Watson was awesome! Loved all the songs that he played and he did a great job as the emcee. Great value for price. Awesome sound system and lighting. He also got everyone to dance till the end of our wedding. Most weddings that I have attended, people stop dancing after 30 minutes. He had everyone dancing till 11:30 pm. Thank you for being a part of our special day. I would highly recommend Mike Watson and I would definitely use him again for any event requiring a DJ.

Sent on 05/02/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Martin, thanks for re-posting your kind review here on WeddingWire! I had a great time being the deejay and emcee for your wedding. You guys were so much fun!

Kendra · Married on 12/31/2016

Mike is an amazing DJ. He took charge and did absolutely everything we asked of him. He had very fair pricing, especially being that our wedding was on New Year’s Eve and our reception went until after midnight. We got to bring in the New Year together, and it was amazing! He stayed in constant communication with my husband and I leading up to our big day and answered any and all questions we had. His cues for every event at our reception were on time and flowed so well even when our time line needed to be changed, he was flexible. Any and all future events my husband and I have, we will definitely be hiring him. We couldn’t have been happier with his services. Thanks again Mike! You are absolutely wonderful at what you do! You made our wedding memorable for us and for everyone who attended! We are so grateful!

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Kendra for re-posting your review here on WeddingWire! You guys were seriously so much fun to party with! Wedding receptions are fun on their own, but one that doubles as a New Years Eve party... So much fun!! Thank you again for your kind words. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

Mike was awesome to work with. He was very responsive during the planning process. Arrived to our venue on time and was able to handle last minute changes. Had an awesome sound setup and really got the crowd moving. Really appreciated all he did!

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Chris for re-posting your kind review here on WeddingWire! You did such an amazing job planning and executing Anita & Derek's wedding. It was a real pleasure working with you!

Kaye · Married on 06/19/2010

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! I seriously can't express how great Mike was - he was absolutely the best! He was a true professional - and a really nice guy! He accommodated our weird requests (cha cha songs, line dancing songs) and kept the party moving along. Would definitely recommend Mike to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/07/2018

D&Co Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Kaye for re-posting your review here on WeddingWire! You guys were seriously so much fun, and your parents were just the cutest!! I really did have a blast partying with your family and friends, and wish you all the very best. Take care!