71 Reviews for D. Becker Photo

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
71 D. Becker Photo Reviews

It was so wonderful working with Dennis and his team! They were on time responsive to all my messages, and blew me away with their photos of my wedding. I was able to add their Videographer who were very professional. The pictures came to me very quickly and they provided a link for all of my guests to use to see the photos from the wedding. It was fantastic and literally all the pictures they took look great.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I’m not one to normally write reviews, but planning a wedding, as the mother of the bride, and dealing with so many options for vendors and reviews for each of those vendors, I felt as though I needed to put my two cents into the ring! Dennis' photos of my daughter’s special day far exceeded ANYTHING I could have ever imagined….his vision, his guidance throughout the day, as well as those who assist him, are BEYOND SPECTACULAR!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Donna, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

They took awsome photos.. Dennis and Elise was a pleasure to work with. They took the time to listen to what we wanted. We recieverd our pictures in a timely manner. Highly recommend them for your photo needs.

Profile Picture Michele, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Dennis and Elisa were the two photographers for our wedding two weeks ago. They were wonderful! From the moment they arrived, they were all business, making sure that I got all of the photos I could do pre-ceremony done with time to spare! I have a large family, and they were awesome at making sure that all of the different groups I wanted pictures with got done in a very timely manner. They were quick, efficient, and entirely non intrusive during the ceremony and the reception. Dennis's knowledge of my venue was invaluable, helping to get some of my favorite shots of the whole day, in a spot I didn't know existed. He got my Husband and I back in time to enjoy a bit of cocktail hour, while not making us feel pressed for time while we were taking our couple shots. After the event, the website was up and running super quickly so that all of my friends/family could see the gorgeous shots they took. Thank you so much you guys, you're awesome!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dennis and his team made it easy to capture beautiful photos of our day. We love the different angles that they used and how quickly they sent the photos after the wedding as well. We would highly recommend them - very professional and knew exactly what to do. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tania, 9/17/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
This review is currently being verified.

Dennis Becker Photo is great! Dennis really took the time to understand our vision very early on, and was very easy to reach throughout the planning process. His calming demeanor definitely helped our stress level the closer we got to our big day, too! He made sure to capture all the most important moments of our wedding, and kept us on pace throughout the day. Not even 48 hours later we were receiving some of our photos! We can't wait to place our order, and have these amazing photos forever as a reminder of how great of a day it was. Thank you Dennis and team!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dennis and Elisa are the most amazing photographers! Dennis made everything about our wedding day pictures so easy and fun! As soon as we saw Dennis' photos hanging on the walls of our venue Perona Farms we knew he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding day. Once we met Dennis at his office (plus his 3 beautiful golden retrievers) we were set!
Dennis spoke with us prior to our wedding day to ensure he knew about all our bridal party and family members who would be taking pictures with us. He also ensured that he know about any specialty shots we wanted on that day. On the day of our wedding Dennis arrived several hours before the ceremony to capture getting ready shots of the girls, the guys, and even our dog! He and Elisa were so great and made sure to get amazing shots before, during, and after the ceremony. Our guests were so excited to see the slideshow they had running of the photos already taken at the reception.
We were so thrilled when Dennis posted 20 "teaser" shots on Facebook only 5 days after our wedding and could not wait to see more- luckily for us we received the flash drive with all of our pictures on it only two weeks after our wedding! We were ecstatic and have looked through them all so many times already.
All of the pictures that we received were amazing. Dennis and Elisa were able to capture so many beautiful moments, both posed and candid. Elisa did an amazing job as the black and white photographer. She was so sweet and fun and made sure that we were comfortable all day.
We cannot wait to enjoy the beautiful pictures that Dennis and Elisa took forever!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/6/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

Dennis and Elisa were an incredible team on our wedding day. Professional, fun and creative. We had a large wedding party and limited time due to early sunset and I am amazed at how quickly they were able to create so many different shots. Dennis especially made the planning process so easy and created a no pressure environment, which was exactly what I needed. Highly recommend D. Becker!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Torri and Mike took our photos and I couldn't be any happier. I loved the different ideas Torri came up with. I didn't want the pictures to be too posey and she respected my wishes and took amazing photos of us and our family. She even helped move the reception along. She was AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dennis and staff are amazing! From engagement photos to wedding photos-he captures photos that make you question if you actually played a role in a fairy tale. My husband is not the easiest to photograph but they managed to make him feel very comfortable (which says a lot if you knew him! Lol)....just being there the day of and seeing the type of photos being captured we can't wait to receive our photos back! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tani, 5/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dennis and Elisa were fabulous!!! The sneak peaks we saw so far are absolutely amazing, Dennis was great at getting in as many photos as possible without taking us away from the celebration! In the preparation process, Torri was amazing!! She was a very calm and supportive support! We are extremely pleased with everyone involved to make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dennis and Elisa were absolutely wonderful! They were so accommodating and got so many wonderful pictures throughout the day. I absolutely loved all the sneak peek photos I saw and the guest really enjoyed the pictures that were displayed on the laptops. We also wanted to go back to the movie theater we meet and got engaged and they got some gorgeous shots there. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture angela, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was extremely happy with Elisa and Chantal from D Becker Photo! The photographer is such an important part of the big day, so I wanted to be sure to have someone with whom I felt comfortable and had a good "chemistry." Elisa and Chantal definitely fit that description. They knew they had a lot of shots to try to fit in within the time frame, so they were very efficient, and they did a good job of basically ordering us around ("look here", "stand this way", "squish in") in the kindest way possible, which led to fantastic photos as a result! In terms of pricing, we knew we were more interested in getting the photos on a flash drive so we could create our own albums and order prints as cheaply as possible. D Becker provided by far the best value in terms of paying for the pictures themselves, and not a lot of expensive albums and prints that we don't need. (That being said, we do have to meet with them for a one hour "viewing" before they will release the flash drive to us, so clearly they will do their best to sell us more. Hopefully there will not be undue pressure to buy more than we want.) In any case, they provided an excellent value and were wonderful to work with, so I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User4133881, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave and Chantel were photographers for the wedding. They are both amazing artists. I loved their ideas that they had for picture opportunities. I had children in my bridal party and they both were great with them. They both got images that I wanted for my wedding without making my guests uncomfortable. The guests barley knew that they were even there. My father played the accordion at one point in the wedding and he appreciated that they were not in his face while playing.

During our engagement session we worked with Dave and again loved his ideas for our photo session. The pictures came out great and its something that can be treasured forever.

Profile Picture User2937075, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Torri and her team were unbelievable the day of. She took all the pressure off of us and delegated the bridal party and vendors with complete ease. We didn't have to worry about anything and were able to just relax and enjoy our big day! Torri was part of the family and both of our families absolutely adored her. Everyone still talks about how amazing she was and how amazing the pictures came out!! She really made our dreams come true :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/1/14, 4 Reviews
2.0

My husband and I were married at church then had our reception at Seasons on 11/22/13. We bought the images and Thank You cards but not an album. Dennis Becker and his assistant were our photographers. When we received our pictures we were extremely disappointed with the photos. The pictures of the men at church were taken outside on the dirt with our little nephew hanging out on the side. The images at Seasons were even more disappointing. He took most of our pictures outside in the dark with a special lense that he said would look good. We should have had pictures of the bridal party taken inside Seasons. Thank you cards were included in our package however when I tried to pick an image there wasn't even a picture of my husband and I that we could use. All of our pictures need Photoshop and the office was unwilling to touch anything for our thank you card. After days of back and forth I went to someone else to have the cards made. None of our photos are usable without Photoshop and a graphic designer. We are extremely disappointed in the photos and the services from D. Becker.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographers to deal with. Mr. Becker and Torri were great on my initial consultation and gave me a tour of the beautiful house that the offices are located within. Torri was the photographer for our friends' wedding a year prior. She was enthusiastic, friendly and went above and beyond for us on our big day. The photographs really captured the spirit of our costumed and enchanted forest-themed handfasting. We are thrilled with the results. They have a wide variety of packages to choose from and there is something for every budget. We weren't originally going to hire a photographer at all, but we are so happy we did.

Profile Picture Mari-Anne, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one we had with the team from D. Becker photo. We met with Dennis first and he was great, he took the time to explore our options and explain everything to us. We worked with Torri and from our engagement shoot, she was super friendly and made us feel at ease. She was always available for any questions we had (even non-photo questions) and very reassuring about the big day. On our wedding day, Torri and Michael made it feel natural throughout the 1000+ photos we took. They captured all of our moments without being invasive and made us feel like the stars of the show. After seeing the photos, we are even happier we chose D Becker. The photos are absolutely AMAZING and we would definitely reccomend D Becker to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer, we couldn't be happier. We'll be keeping Torri's contact info for any future photos we need. Thank you so much Torri!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/11/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dennis Becker Photo is above and beyond the BEST photographer company around!!! We met Dennis and Torri at a wedding expo, and they were very nice and completely honest about what to look for when searching for a photographer and all the things we would hear and see when looking for a photographer. We saw a few other photographers work while shopping around for the wedding, but no ones work was even close to D. Becker's work. When we sat down with them they went over from start to finish the process, what they would be doing, and the presentation was amazing. We had no doubt that we wanted them at our wedding.
We had Dennis and Torri at our wedding, and they made everything easy and simple for us, our wedding party and guests. They were very professional and fun to work with. The pictures they took are AMAZING!!! I had a lot of people come up to me and tell me how great the pictures were and how they never saw pictures that good. We even had the venue we were at compliment how good there work was and that they were able to take pictures no other photographer was able to get.
If you are getting married, you only have one chance to get the perfect pictures and this was the perfect team and in my mind the only photographers that could get it done!
Thank you for the perfect pictures for the perfect day!

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews

I loved Torrie ,
My husband is not into getting his picture taken , she told me from the beginning that that would be no problem . I can't believe that she got him to smile and he said to me that she was great to work with . Can't wait to see my pictures . Torrie was very easy going and VERY nice . My day wouldn't have been the same with out them .

Profile Picture User3591085, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

All of the staff at D. Becker were great to work with, they made you feel like family when calling and visiting them. Dennis and Janine did a great job at our wedding. Everyone still talks about how great all of the pictures were; especially the action shots. Most of all, they never got in the way when taking pictures and we didn't realize they took some of the pictures they did because they were "hidden"; one of the most important aspects for us when we were searching for a wedding photographer. We would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for friendly staff and great pictures.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved Dennis Becker photography!! Affordable, easy going all around good people to have around on your wedding day!! Make sure to have in mind the photos that you would like to have done and you should be all set! I would definitely recommend D.Becker photography!! And Torri is great!!

Profile Picture User4053512, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married at Perona Farms on Sunday 8/18/13. Dennis and his assistant Mike were excellent. They were very easy to talk to, and helped guide us through every step. We were able to get all of our group photos finished with plenty of time to actually enjoy our cocktail hour. All of our guests were very impressed by their work, and we could not be happier with how the photos turned out. By the end of the night, we forgot they were even there! They were great!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 8/18/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married on August 16, 2013. We cannot say enough great things about D. Becker Photo, especially the staff, Torri and Michael. Torri took both our engagement photos and pictures on the day of our wedding. Michael was our second photographer on our wedding day. The both of them are the absolute best people you could ever have to capture your special day. They are extremely professional, punctual, funny, and just great people. You leave wanting to hang out with them some more! Torri knows just how to make you laugh and make light of any situation. The pictures they took are gorgeous. The best part was they were able to accommodate anything we wanted, even at the last minute. They are truly there to make your day special for you. I don't know why you would want to hire anyone else!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/16/13, 2 Reviews