D. Becker Photo Reviews

72 | Newton, NJ

72 Reviews for D. Becker Photo

72 D. Becker Photo Reviews

Christina · Married on 01/13/2018

It was so wonderful working with Dennis and his team! They were on time responsive to all my messages, and blew me away with their photos of my wedding. I was able to add their Videographer who were very professional. The pictures came to me very quickly and they provided a link for all of my guests to use to see the photos from the wedding. It was fantastic and literally all the pictures they took look great.

Donna · Married on 10/13/2017

I’m not one to normally write reviews, but planning a wedding, as the mother of the bride, and dealing with so many options for vendors and reviews for each of those vendors, I felt as though I needed to put my two cents into the ring! Dennis' photos of my daughter’s special day far exceeded ANYTHING I could have ever imagined….his vision, his guidance throughout the day, as well as those who assist him, are BEYOND SPECTACULAR!!!

D. Becker Photo 1
    D. Becker Photo 7
    D. Becker Photo 8
    D. Becker Photo 9

Michele · Married on 06/25/2017

They took awsome photos.. Dennis and Elise was a pleasure to work with. They took the time to listen to what we wanted. We recieverd our pictures in a timely manner. Highly recommend them for your photo needs.

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2017

Dennis and Elisa were the two photographers for our wedding two weeks ago. They were wonderful! From the moment they arrived, they were all business, making sure that I got all of the photos I could do pre-ceremony done with time to spare! I have a large family, and they were awesome at making sure that all of the different groups I wanted pictures with got done in a very timely manner. They were quick, efficient, and entirely non intrusive during the ceremony and the reception. Dennis's knowledge of my venue was invaluable, helping to get some of my favorite shots of the whole day, in a spot I didn't know existed. He got my Husband and I back in time to enjoy a bit of cocktail hour, while not making us feel pressed for time while we were taking our couple shots. After the event, the website was up and running super quickly so that all of my friends/family could see the gorgeous shots they took. Thank you so much you guys, you're awesome!

Tania · Married on 09/17/2016

Dennis and his team made it easy to capture beautiful photos of our day. We love the different angles that they used and how quickly they sent the photos after the wedding as well. We would highly recommend them - very professional and knew exactly what to do. Thank you!

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2016

Dennis Becker Photo is great! Dennis really took the time to understand our vision very early on, and was very easy to reach throughout the planning process. His calming demeanor definitely helped our stress level the closer we got to our big day, too! He made sure to capture all the most important moments of our wedding, and kept us on pace throughout the day. Not even 48 hours later we were receiving some of our photos! We can't wait to place our order, and have these amazing photos forever as a reminder of how great of a day it was. Thank you Dennis and team!

Danielle · Married on 12/06/2015

Dennis and Elisa are the most amazing photographers! Dennis made everything about our wedding day pictures so easy and fun! As soon as we saw Dennis' photos hanging on the walls of our venue Perona Farms we knew he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding day. Once we met Dennis at his office (plus his 3 beautiful golden retrievers) we were set!
    Dennis spoke with us prior to our wedding day to ensure he knew about all our bridal party and family members who would be taking pictures with us. He also ensured that he know about any specialty shots we wanted on that day. On the day of our wedding Dennis arrived several hours before the ceremony to capture getting ready shots of the girls, the guys, and even our dog! He and Elisa were so great and made sure to get amazing shots before, during, and after the ceremony. Our guests were so excited to see the slideshow they had running of the photos already taken at the reception.
    We were so thrilled when Dennis posted 20 "teaser" shots on Facebook only 5 days after our wedding and could not wait to see more- luckily for us we received the flash drive with all of our pictures on it only two weeks after our wedding! We were ecstatic and have looked through them all so many times already.
    All of the pictures that we received were amazing. Dennis and Elisa were able to capture so many beautiful moments, both posed and candid. Elisa did an amazing job as the black and white photographer. She was so sweet and fun and made sure that we were comfortable all day.
    We cannot wait to enjoy the beautiful pictures that Dennis and Elisa took forever!

Jacqueline · Married on 11/07/2015

Dennis and Elisa were an incredible team on our wedding day. Professional, fun and creative. We had a large wedding party and limited time due to early sunset and I am amazed at how quickly they were able to create so many different shots. Dennis especially made the planning process so easy and created a no pressure environment, which was exactly what I needed. Highly recommend D. Becker!

Torri and Mike took our photos and I couldn't be any happier. I loved the different ideas Torri came up with. I didn't want the pictures to be too posey and she respected my wishes and took amazing photos of us and our family. She even helped move the reception along. She was AWESOME!!!

• Tani

Tani · Married on 05/25/2015

Dennis and staff are amazing! From engagement photos to wedding photos-he captures photos that make you question if you actually played a role in a fairy tale. My husband is not the easiest to photograph but they managed to make him feel very comfortable (which says a lot if you knew him! Lol)....just being there the day of and seeing the type of photos being captured we can't wait to receive our photos back! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2015

D. Becker Photo's reply:

Thank you so much! We absolutely LOVED photographing your wedding! Both photographers and office staff have been swooning over your photos since the moment they came in. Karen is almost done editing now, and I simply can't wait to put up your sneak peek, and get them over to you. You were a stunning, genuine bride and a joy to work with!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 11/07/2014

Dennis and Elisa were fabulous!!! The sneak peaks we saw so far are absolutely amazing, Dennis was great at getting in as many photos as possible without taking us away from the celebration! In the preparation process, Torri was amazing!! She was a very calm and supportive support! We are extremely pleased with everyone involved to make our day perfect!

angela · Married on 08/15/2014

Dennis and Elisa were absolutely wonderful! They were so accommodating and got so many wonderful pictures throughout the day. I absolutely loved all the sneak peek photos I saw and the guest really enjoyed the pictures that were displayed on the laptops. We also wanted to go back to the movie theater we meet and got engaged and they got some gorgeous shots there. I would highly recommend them!

I was extremely happy with Elisa and Chantal from D Becker Photo! The photographer is such an important part of the big day, so I wanted to be sure to have someone with whom I felt comfortable and had a good "chemistry." Elisa and Chantal definitely fit that description. They knew they had a lot of shots to try to fit in within the time frame, so they were very efficient, and they did a good job of basically ordering us around ("look here", "stand this way", "squish in") in the kindest way possible, which led to fantastic photos as a result! In terms of pricing, we knew we were more interested in getting the photos on a flash drive so we could create our own albums and order prints as cheaply as possible. D Becker provided by far the best value in terms of paying for the pictures themselves, and not a lot of expensive albums and prints that we don't need. (That being said, we do have to meet with them for a one hour "viewing" before they will release the flash drive to us, so clearly they will do their best to sell us more. Hopefully there will not be undue pressure to buy more than we want.) In any case, they provided an excellent value and were wonderful to work with, so I would definitely recommend them!

Dave and Chantel were photographers for the wedding. They are both amazing artists. I loved their ideas that they had for picture opportunities. I had children in my bridal party and they both were great with them. They both got images that I wanted for my wedding without making my guests uncomfortable. The guests barley knew that they were even there. My father played the accordion at one point in the wedding and he appreciated that they were not in his face while playing.

During our engagement session we worked with Dave and again loved his ideas for our photo session. The pictures came out great and its something that can be treasured forever.

Samantha · Married on 02/01/2014

Torri and her team were unbelievable the day of. She took all the pressure off of us and delegated the bridal party and vendors with complete ease. We didn't have to worry about anything and were able to just relax and enjoy our big day! Torri was part of the family and both of our families absolutely adored her. Everyone still talks about how amazing she was and how amazing the pictures came out!! She really made our dreams come true :)

Sent on 04/18/2014

D. Becker Photo's reply:

OMG Samantha thank you! You made me cry with this review! I enjoyed every minute I was able to spend with you and Rob! From the engagement session through the wedding it was all wonderful!

Mari-Anne · Married on 10/12/2013

Best photographers to deal with. Mr. Becker and Torri were great on my initial consultation and gave me a tour of the beautiful house that the offices are located within. Torri was the photographer for our friends' wedding a year prior. She was enthusiastic, friendly and went above and beyond for us on our big day. The photographs really captured the spirit of our costumed and enchanted forest-themed handfasting. We are thrilled with the results. They have a wide variety of packages to choose from and there is something for every budget. We weren't originally going to hire a photographer at all, but we are so happy we did.

Kate · Married on 10/11/2013

We couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one we had with the team from D. Becker photo. We met with Dennis first and he was great, he took the time to explore our options and explain everything to us. We worked with Torri and from our engagement shoot, she was super friendly and made us feel at ease. She was always available for any questions we had (even non-photo questions) and very reassuring about the big day. On our wedding day, Torri and Michael made it feel natural throughout the 1000+ photos we took. They captured all of our moments without being invasive and made us feel like the stars of the show. After seeing the photos, we are even happier we chose D Becker. The photos are absolutely AMAZING and we would definitely reccomend D Becker to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer, we couldn't be happier. We'll be keeping Torri's contact info for any future photos we need. Thank you so much Torri!!!

Sent on 11/15/2013

D. Becker Photo's reply:

Kate you were a joy to work with! We hope you both keep in touch!

Daniel · Married on 10/05/2013

Dennis Becker Photo is above and beyond the BEST photographer company around!!! We met Dennis and Torri at a wedding expo, and they were very nice and completely honest about what to look for when searching for a photographer and all the things we would hear and see when looking for a photographer. We saw a few other photographers work while shopping around for the wedding, but no ones work was even close to D. Becker's work. When we sat down with them they went over from start to finish the process, what they would be doing, and the presentation was amazing. We had no doubt that we wanted them at our wedding.
    We had Dennis and Torri at our wedding, and they made everything easy and simple for us, our wedding party and guests. They were very professional and fun to work with. The pictures they took are AMAZING!!! I had a lot of people come up to me and tell me how great the pictures were and how they never saw pictures that good. We even had the venue we were at compliment how good there work was and that they were able to take pictures no other photographer was able to get.
    If you are getting married, you only have one chance to get the perfect pictures and this was the perfect team and in my mind the only photographers that could get it done!
    Thank you for the perfect pictures for the perfect day!

I loved Torrie ,
    My husband is not into getting his picture taken , she told me from the beginning that that would be no problem . I can't believe that she got him to smile and he said to me that she was great to work with . Can't wait to see my pictures . Torrie was very easy going and VERY nice . My day wouldn't have been the same with out them .

Kim · Married on 09/01/2013

All of the staff at D. Becker were great to work with, they made you feel like family when calling and visiting them. Dennis and Janine did a great job at our wedding. Everyone still talks about how great all of the pictures were; especially the action shots. Most of all, they never got in the way when taking pictures and we didn't realize they took some of the pictures they did because they were "hidden"; one of the most important aspects for us when we were searching for a wedding photographer. We would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for friendly staff and great pictures.

Sent on 04/10/2014

D. Becker Photo's reply:

Thank you Kim. I know Dennis and Janine really enjoyed their time with you. How is your beautiful pup doing? Any siblings in the future (the 4-legged variety I mean)? ~Torri~

Gabrielle · Married on 08/18/2013

We got married at Perona Farms on Sunday 8/18/13. Dennis and his assistant Mike were excellent. They were very easy to talk to, and helped guide us through every step. We were able to get all of our group photos finished with plenty of time to actually enjoy our cocktail hour. All of our guests were very impressed by their work, and we could not be happier with how the photos turned out. By the end of the night, we forgot they were even there! They were great!

Alison · Married on 08/04/2013

My husband and I can't even begin to explain how amazing Torri and Elisa were on our wedding day, August 4, 2013. We feel like they're part of our family!! We had so much fun spending the wedding day with them! They made it fun and relaxing. I was never anxious because I knew they would be there to help in any way they could! They blended so well with our other vendors and our family and friends loved them! Torri was so communicative through out the process of planning the wedding, which made the day seamless! Thank you Torri and Elisa for everything! We miss you already!!

We had D. Becker Photo as our photographer for our wedding on July 27. Dennis and Chantel were so much fun to work with. Of course, our nerves were all over the place on our wedding day but they made us feel at ease as they were snapping shots of our day. They had such creative ideas for the pictures which helped make our day less stressful because we weren't worrying about what pictures we wanted. However, Dennis and Chantel were very considerate of our needs and wants. They consistently would ask if there were any specific shots we wanted and when we gave a suggestion they were eager to take the photo. I have been to weddings where the photographer is in the way at the ceremony and reception but this did not happen with Dennis and Chantel. I actually forgot they were there because they just blended in. During the reception my mom decided she wanted a cousin picture and Dennis happily agreed to go outside to take the shot. I can't thank D.Becker enough for their professionalism and creativity on the day of our wedding. From the pictures we have seen so far they are amazing and we can't wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend D.Becker Photo to help capture the best day of your life!

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2013

We got married on Friday, June 28, 2013 and Dennis and Dave were amazing!!! They were on time and very, very patient with me. I was so nervous and Dennis and Dave reassured me that I was doing OK! I am so excited to see how the pictures turned out. The service was tremendous! I would use D Becker again in a heart beat!!!! Thank you so much Dennis, Dave, and company!!!

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2013

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!! Thank you soo much Dennis & Janine for making our wedding as amazing as it was! Will recommend D. Becker Photography to everyone! Totally amazed just by our few photos we have seen so far, can not wait to view the rest! :)