D and M DJ Entertainment Reviews

90 | Westerville, OH

90 Reviews for D and M DJ Entertainment

Danielle Y. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Can't say enough good things!

My wedding was this past weekend, and I can't thank Mark and D&M enough! Our day was so smooth and seamless, that I was able to enjoy every part of it without worry! Mark was wonderful in directing the day and all of our guests were so happy! I have been to many weddings where the DJ was just someone playing music, but Mark went above and beyond! All in all, I would highly recommend Mark and D&M DJ Entertainment! I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Deana

Deana S. · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Dave is the BOMB!

Dave was great as our wedding DJ. Communication was on par before the wedding. Helped us find the perfect music. Was interactive and entertaining for the guests, and kept us on track after a 45 minutes rain delay, so that nothing was skipped in the reception schedule! Would highly recommend Dave and his company for any fun wedding :)

Sent on 10/05/2019

Christine N. · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing dj!

Dave was the DJ for our wedding and it was a dream to work with him!!! He was extremely responsive, organized, and made the whole planning process SO easy for us from start to finish. We had very particular song selections for both our ceremony and reception and Dave made it all work without any hesitations or complaints. He really made it a priority to ensure we had exactly what we wanted for our wedding day, which we really appreciated, and he also had really helpful insights/suggestions whenever we needed it. He was tons of fun to work with, kept us on track with our timeline throughout the reception (which we definitely would not have been able to do without him), and had our guests on the dance floor all night! Thank you, Dave, for helping us make our wedding day so much fun!!! :)

Sent on 05/03/2019

Colleen · Married on 10/30/2020

Dave was awesome!

Dave helped us customize the perfect playlist and kept us on track with time throughout the event. He’s fun and a pleasure to work with. Thanks for the great tunes Dave! Our guests loved it!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Jordan R. · Married on 10/25/2020

Dave was amazing!

We had the most amazing DJ for our wedding last night at Brookshire! Everything went as planned and David went above and beyond fulfilling our requests! He made our day go smooth with the best tunes! Kept the crowd alive and super friendly! Overall did an amazing job! Definitely recommended! Thank you for all your help for making our special day come true!
    Jordan & Samantha Richards

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle S. · Married on 10/24/2020

Book them now!

I highly recommend DJ Kurt! He is super easy to work with, fun, experienced, and energetic! I really appreciate him checking in on us from time to time throughout the wedding and his recommendations over my timeline which made it more efficient! When we were beginning to run late on time, he knew just how to get us back on track! He's very observant to how the crowd is and knows just what to to do to get everyone back on the dance floor! I'd choose him for any event!!

Mindy S. · Married on 10/24/2020

The best!!! Kept the party going!!

For my wedding we used D&M entertainment, and we got Mike, and we absolutely loved them. This was our third time using them, and when we need a DJ we're going to use them again! They are super friendly, attentive, and super fun!

• Amanda

Amanda C. · Married on 10/18/2020

Coble Wedding 10/18/2020

Our wedding was perfect and a night we will cherish forever. Thank you so much to Dave for being our awesome DJ for the night! He understood us and made the night run smoothly. We couldn't be happier. 😊💙💚 Thank you DJ Dave!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 10/10/2020

Professional, Patient and Organized DJ

I would recommend D and M DJ Entertainment. Kurt Mueller was our DJ on October 10, 2020 and he was extremely professional and easy to work with. I liked that D and M has an online portal that we could use and share with our wedding planner and parents. That made it easy to show everyone the timeline and song selection. We received several compliments from guests on our DJ and music selection. One of my family members told me it seemed like our DJ really knew us and was friends with us. That was nice to hear. Kurt was patient with us as we were slow to choose a Mother-Son dance song. He was quick to respond to emails and understanding. I'd recommend D and M DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Lauren H. · Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing experience!

1000 out of 10 stars! We cannot thank Dave enough for making our big day so special. He was so easy to work with, and accommodated our requests. It could not have gone more smoothly! 2020 has been a hard year for everyone and we really loved Dave’s kindness and warm demeanor when helping us pick the soundtrack for our wedding. Thank you Dave!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Amber R. · Married on 10/03/2020

Dave was GREAT!

Dave was our DJ for our wedding and he was great! The online form we had to fill out was very thorough and after a couple meetings over the phone, we felt extremely comfortable that Dave understood what we wanted for our big day. He always was willing to answer questions and did anything he could to help us feel more at ease. On the wedding day, he was everything we had hoped for and stuck to the plans we talked about. I appreciated that he'd come over periodically to check with in us and give us updates on the schedule of events, like what was coming up next and when. He really helped the night run smoothly! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Lauren V. · Married on 09/19/2020

FANTASTIC and memorable!

Mark was amazing!! Thank you so much! You made our wedding absolutely perfect! No one ever left the dance floor!

Kayla Y. · Married on 09/11/2020

Amazing! 10/10!

If you’re looking for a DJ that’s going to keep your entire guest list on the dance floor the entire night... then look no more - Mark is your guy!!! Mark was absolutely incredible! He was so easy to work with, very fun and supportive to whatever we wanted! He assisted us in getting our website filled out and it was so easy to use to create our lists of music. He played everything we wanted to hear and more it felt like he knew us well! Mark was able to capture the vibe and style of music we wanted just by some of our requests! He is very talented. Mark also was extremely helpful with my father daughter dance! I gave him a list of songs and he mixed up a mash up just for us! He was very eager to make any adjustments that I asked of him until it was exactly what we had envisioned! Mark, thank you so much for everything!! You helped make our wedding everything we’d ever dreamed!

• Megan

Megan N. · Married on 09/04/2020

Professional and Fun DJ Entertainment!

After our first meeting with David, over the phone, we knew we would be well taken care of. Davids experience and professionalism speaks volumes of this company. The ceremony went extremely smoothly. He also ensured the entire reception ran perfectly, even with last minute changes and updates. The specific requested songs were all played and our guests afterwards raved to us how good the music and DJ was. We could not have asked for a better day. Thank you for making our wedding day a blast! To anyone looking for a DJ for any event, D and M DJ Entertainment is the way to go!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Y

Yvan · Married on 07/20/2020

Above and Beyond

We didnt know what to expect when we hired them but our experience was great! Very professional and organized, we highly recommend D and M DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie C. · Married on 06/26/2020

Perfection!

We had DJ Mike Small for our wedding last weekend! We hired him a WEEK before our wedding when we decided to cancel our 8 person band.... BEST DECISION we made in the wedding planning process! Mike was the perfect person to DJ our wedding! He read the room perfectly and was able to choose songs based on the mood and the people on the dance floor. He was also so wonderful to work with and played all the songs that were important to us. My husband and I had the time of our lives dancing the night away! Our friends and family even came up to us saying how great the DJ was (even my brother in law who is VERY picky when it comes to music :) I can't recommend him enough for your wedding or any event! Thank you so much, Mike!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Jessica I. · Married on 03/14/2020

5 stars across the board!

Dave was the life of the party! He kept our reception alive and our guests spent the whole night dancing. Everyone was so excited with the music which lead them to start making requests to keep the party going! He has been so helpful in the whole wedding process with DJ and non-DJ related topics. If you are in need of an awesome DJ, D and M DJ Entertainment is the best!!!

Sent on 03/15/2020

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the nice words about our service and Dave!!!!
    We are all about making sure your day is everything you wanted and your review tells us just that!!!! Thank you again!

Sarah W. · Married on 03/10/2020

Fun, Memorable and Organized

D and M DJ Entertainment made our wedding fun and memorable. We had so many guests say they did not want to leave the dance floor! Throughout the planning process Mark was super responsive and always provided his own input and advice. He helped us with the timing of the night and even gave us suggestions when we didn't know what song or how to fit certain items in. Their portal is easy to use and made planning a wedding so organized and easy! We could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/26/2020

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You and Adam were a fantastic couple to work with, and your guests obviously came ready to celebrate with you! That combination always makes my job seem easy! :)

• Emily

Emily G. · Married on 01/10/2020

Our Wedding

Our wedding was awesome! Mark was friendly and really helped us plan the day and pick out songs. He had a bunch of recommendations and was able to add songs I wanted that were not already in his library. The night ran so smoothly and he was able to keep everyone dancing throughout the night!

Sent on 10/30/2019

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! I had a great time working with you, Peyton, and your energetic guests throughout the evening.Best of wishes on the next chapter of your life together, and let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/27/2019

Mr & Mrs Malone

Mark was our DJ for our Wedding ceremony and did an amazing job! He helped us select music that fit our style from the seating of our guests until our final dance! He even took great photos as well and shared with us! Flawless in sound and production start to finish! Thank you so much for making our day even more beautiful!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Heather and Steve,

You two were so fun, relaxed, and gave me a fantastic mix of music to work with! I hope the day was all you imagined, and that every day from here out is even more so. Thank you!

Mitizi F. · Married on 10/26/2019

Rainy day wefding

We had the pleasure of having Jake as our dj and he did an amazing job! We had some kinda crazy requests and fulfilled each and everyone of them. We had to move the wedding inside and he had to actually move his equipment twice and never said one word about it. He kept our guest happy with a variety of music and he interacted with our favorite people. If I was every going to do this again, I would hire them in a heartbeat! Amazing job!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Nicole H. · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Kurt is awesome!

We had such a great experience with D and M DJ Entertainment. Website was super easy to navigate. Plus, working with DJ Kurt was easy and fun! He did a great job at our wedding! He has our recommendation!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

It was amazing!

DJ Mark did such an amazing job at our wedding, the music transitioned very well and the party kept going all night long! We had a good variety of songs, and he was able to read the room really well in deciding what to play next. He also remained flexible as we had a few add ins the day of the wedding. We can’t thank you enough, everything was amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Amy W. · Married on 09/28/2019

Kurt is the best!!

There are no words that could describe how much I recommend Kurt with D&M – I said it to him the night of our wedding and I’ll say it again here: he basically turned our wedding from an absolute disaster into an incredible party in just a few short minutes. Our wedding was on my family farm 90 minutes from Columbus on a steamy 90 degree fall day. Our ceremony was in the middle of a field with no power nearby, and our cocktail hour/reception was pretty far away in a different location. He made all of that work no problem.

The disaster part happened when a giant storm rolled in during my dad’s speech, pouring rain onto and into the tent. A gust of wind ripped the 3 foot long metal tent stakes out of the ground and left them flying in the air. Tables were flipped upside down by the wind, and my family and friends leapt up to grab the tent and make sure it didn’t fly away/collapse. I seriously thought people were going to be killed. I remember running inside the house and looking over at Kurt, who was drenched and looking around to see how he could help.

Eventually, the storm passed. I stood in the middle of the dancefloor looking around in amazement at how this disaster was somehow going to turn back into a wedding, when Kurt turned on “Thunder”, and the dance floor FILLED up. We danced for 20-30 minutes to rain/storm themed songs while the pieces were being picked up around us by our incredible vendor team and family/friends, and everyone was honestly sad when the dancing had to stop when the caterers were ready to serve the meals again. After the meal, the dance floor was again full for the rest of the night. On top of that, he was keeping us updated on the Buckeye game score – which was MUCH appreciated! After the last song, our guests were literally chanting his name and asking for one last song. It was the best dance party I’ve ever been to, which was our ultimate goal with the wedding! So many of our guests came up to us after and were telling us how amazing Kurt is – and we could not agree more!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019