D and M DJ Entertainment Reviews

54 | Westerville, OH

54 Reviews for D and M DJ Entertainment

54 D and M DJ Entertainment Reviews

Richelle · Married on 10/26/2018

So much fun to work with!

We got along great with our DJ, Charles. He helped us organize our reception and played everything we wanted. Perhaps more importantly, he didn’t play anything we did not want him to. He was so fun and helped make our day great!

Kyna Goff · Married on 10/19/2018

Kurt is the man!!

Kurt was an incredible DJ from beginning to end. The planning process at the beginning was amazing. Using their website to set up every minute of every moment and assign a song to that moment was so helpful. Great database of songs, if it wasn't in there, Kurt found it. We had a little hiccup the day of the wedding and Kurt covered it like a pro. The jams for dinner fit dinner and the jams for dancing were upbeat. He had people dancing I never thought I would see out there. Great guy and no regrets, hire him today!!

Cameron · Married on 08/25/2018

Our DJ, Kurt, was amazing! He was easy to work with, respsonsive, and a really nice guy. He did a great job at keeping our friends and family up on the dance floor with the perfect selection of music from each generation. Thank you for making our special day so spectacular!

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Dave was amazing! He was so responsive to any questions we had! He ensired we stayed on track the entire night and made sure he communicated to or photographer and videographer all night long so they didn’t miss any big moments. Our night could not have gone better with Dave! Everyone loved all of the music choices and we had a great dance party! Everyone was complimenting us on how great the night went! I would highly recommend!

• O

Olivia · Married on 07/07/2018

Dave was our DJ and was fantastic! He is so accommodating and reassuring. He made sure I had nothing to stress about so I could enjoy our day the way it's meant to be. He played all of the right songs to keep our guests on the dance floor all night and even had people demanding an encore after our reception ended! I highly recommend him to help make your event perfect. We are so appreciative of your advice and skills as our DJ. Thank You!

Tara · Married on 07/06/2018

Charles was our DJ at Brookshire, and he was absolutely amazing. The whole wedding from start to finish was perfect. He had the dance floor moving all night. His great personality made him great to work with.

Audrey · Married on 06/01/2018

Dave did an amazing job through our venue Brookshire. He exceeded all expectations, played great music, helped keep everything organized, and was very flexible with what he played. I would highly suggest him with any wedding!

Anne · Married on 04/28/2018

We used D and M DJ Entertainment for our birthday/retirement celebration. We discovered while at a wedding at The Berkshire. They were WONDERFUL in both instances. We had so much fun, they music was on point, Kurt was a delight to work with. They met with us before our function to get to know us and understand our taste in music. We had the opportunity to select music; and then were advised on whether it would be good fit. We loved their experience & commitment to making our event a success!

Cory · Married on 12/03/2017

Dave was exceeding of all of our expectations throughout the night. He really makes it a point to accommodate to your needs and will always provide the atmosphere that you are seeking. He is a really delightful guy and great to work with. I would definitely recommend choosing him for all your D.J. needs!

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more stress free experience with our DJ, Dave Kurtz. From our first meeting his professionalism and experience was on display, helping us easily set up our wedding timeline. He explained the website to fill in our music, and as we were doing that promptly answered any emails we had with questions. At our wedding reception the music was exactly what we wanted, even the songs we didn't specifically request, it was like he read our minds and made it perfect! I would strongly recommend Dave to anyone in need a DJ.

Sent on 11/24/2017

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Laura, your wedding was a lot of fun & you gave Dave what he needed to make your day the way you wanted it! Have a wonderful holiday season & make great memories with your new family!!!!!

Carrie · Married on 11/10/2017

Dave was our DJ for our wedding and reception on 11/10/17. He was very helpful and helped us through the whole planning process. We were able to confidently plan everything prior to the wedding and the website was Easy to navigate and the music lists to pick from was vast and had everything we wanted! We had a blast dancing the night away and would pick them all over again!

Corinne · Married on 11/05/2017

Loved working with Dave soo much!! He was so kind and funny! Probably the easiest person I worked with for my entire wedding and had no issues at all!! Thanks so much for a great wedding day and helping out! Highly recommended!!

Mandi · Married on 11/04/2017

Dave was absolutely fabulous with our wedding! He would email and call to keep us informed and to even remind me of things I needed to finish! He made our wedding very alive! He really knew how to work a crowd and made important announcements for us! I would reccomend this DJ for anyone who wants good music and the ease of one less thing to worry about!

Sent on 11/05/2017

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! You two were great to play for!!! DJ Dave Kurtz D and M DJ Entertainment!

Clifford · Married on 10/29/2017

Very personal and respectful to our wishes for our American and Chinese wedding

Sent on 11/06/2017

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Cliff & Julie Thank you so much for the kind review. I wish you nothing but the best for your new life together. David Kurtz CEO D and M DJ Entertainment

Misty · Married on 10/21/2017

Mark and Andrew were the DJs and MCs for our reception last weekend and they made it perfect! They played our music, narrated our games, and entertained our guests perfectly! Without them it wouldn’t have been the same. They were also fun, kind, professional, and gave great feedback, advice/consultation.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    D and M DJ Entertainment 2

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Misty and Karl! You two are such a great couple... a perfect match for each other. It was our pleasure to be part of such an important day of celebration for you!

Valerie · Married on 10/07/2017

Dave was awesome and made our special day beautiful! He made it the kind of night we wanted and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Roy · Married on 07/30/2017

They did a great job adjusting to our need and preferences!

• StealingtheKredel

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

Mark was amazing. He even allowed our little one to sing
    and tell his story that he has been rehearsing for months. I cannot say enough about these guys. I hope one day I will have an event and be able to book them again.

Sent on 07/10/2017

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Billy was so expressive and engaged when he told his story, so it was fun just to see that as well as be a part of making it happen. It was an honor to be part of such a special day for you and William, and we'd love to work with you again if an occasion arises! - Mark

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

We were so lucky to have Kurt as our DJ on our wedding day. We gave him an interesting bridal party introduction and although it was outside of his comfort zone he KILLED it and made it a highlight of our reception. He made sure that everyone was having a good time on the dance floor and saved the songs that we requested specifically for the end of the evening so that when we were done visiting tables to talk with our guests, we could dance the night away. He made planning our song choices easy and was very pleasant to work with. I loved that he also snapped some photos during our reception and captured some special moments like my dad during his welcome speech. Thank you to Kurt for helping to keep our reception running smoothly and being a part of our day.

Sent on 07/09/2017

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

On behalf of Kurt, thank you for allowing us to be part of your amazing day! He told us about how much fun he had with the announcements, as well as letting us know what a great couple you two were to work with!

Malori · Married on 05/28/2017

Dave the DJ is unbelievable to work with and mapped out the entire day with us during our first meeting! I couldn't believe how much at ease I felt after that first meeting with Dave, he's great! Dave was so much fun! He played all of the songs we wanted to hear and always knew the perfect time for requests and announcements. Book Dave now! I will absolutely book him for any of my future parties :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

D and M DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so Much Malori! WE here at D and M DJ Entertainment strive to do everything we can to make the couples night GREAT! My focus of any night is to make sure I hit all the things that are important & your night was so much fun! Thanks again for trusting me with your special day! DJ David Kurtz #dandmdjentertainment

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding DJ David Kurtz! He did such an amazing job with all our music this past Saturday 7.22.17 at Brookshire. Dave did all our music (and announcements for our guests!) starting with our outdoor Ceremony through to our Reception; Everything was truly so coordinated, well transitioned and perfect from start to end!
    For our ceremony music,I wanted very specific violin covers, Dave was so prompt (& enthused!) to get all the songs we requested, and he transitioned & timed everything so well!
    Dave made announcements (from the start of cocktail hour, to the introductions, to our late-night snacks, to even the shuttle limo runs at the end of our reception), so all our guests knew what was happening all evening! He kept the party going & the dance floor packed nearly every minute of the night!
    Dave was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process & we highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for their special event!

Sierra · Married on 02/11/2017

Dave, you absolutely ROCKED our ceremony & reception 2/11/2017. I sincerely appreciate your level of energy, engagement and willingness to go the extra mile for our big day! We are so pleased!!!

Gregory · Married on 02/04/2017

Dave did a great job with our wedding. He was organized, very responsive and extremely professional. The in-person meeting was very beneficial as it helped to put our minds at ease, answering many of the questions we still had. He did a great job in paying attention to the songs we requested and had some great suggestions for many parts of the ceremony. We would highly recommend booking Dave for your wedding or event!

Megan · Married on 11/25/2016

This DJ seriously made my wedding amazing!! The music kept the guests dancing all night long! And he got pictures of things that the photographer missed! I highly suggest them! They are both so nice and easy to work with! A+ in my book!