D Anaya Beauty Makeup Reviews

D Anaya Beauty Makeup 4
D Anaya Beauty Makeup 5

Erika Oropeza · Married on 11/06/2019

Beautiful Makeup

Diana gave me the exact look I was looking for! I felt confident and beautiful on my wedding day because of her!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Ureka

Ureka Nylia Abbushi · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding Makeup- AMAZING

Diana was wonderful and made me feel extra beautiful on my special day! I really wanted a natural look that popped just a tad and she did a great job. She also took great care of my bridesmaids as well as mother of the groom and grandmother. We had a variety of skin tones and she was able to make us all look great!! She even helped us out and curled hair when someone bailed on me the night before. She is the best!!!

D Anaya Beauty Makeup 6
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura L · Married on 09/01/2019

She's UH-mazing!!

Diana did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot as well as for my wedding day. I don't usually wear make-up, so I wanted to make sure my make-up was subtle, but just enough to give me that little extra. I

Her work was more than I could have hoped for! Diana is so patient, talented, and professional that she made my experience not only perfect, but memorable. She worked with me through last minute panicked schedule additions, even if it meant coming at 5am to start. The day of my wedding, she stayed well past her required hair and make-up time just to see me through the beginning of my day and to help me wherever I needed... whether it was pretending to put my lipstick on for 10 minutes so my photographer could get the perfect getting ready photo or dealing with the craziness of my family...in the end she made the process absolutely painless...and she really felt like just another friend sharing my special day.

I could not recommend her enough... if you're suffering wedding sticker shock, the money you'll pay her will be well spent. Her prices are amazing for the beautiful work she does.

Sent on 10/14/2019

D Anaya Beauty Makeup's reply:

Thank you Laura for your kind words. It really was a pleasure being a part of your day. Everyone made me feel so comfortable and I felt like I was apart of your family.
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional and great work :)

Diana was incredibly responsive when I was initially inquiring with her on her services and questions I had before my wedding. She arrived on time and was professional and accommodating to my preferences I wanted. She did a beautiful job on my face and hair. She finished within the timeframe she had initially given me. I would recommend Diana for future makeup and hair event needs.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Meghan · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing, professional and easy to work with.

D was amazing to have for my wedding. She was so flexible for the trial run and then for my wedding....AMAZING! She responded so quickly when I had changes to who was going to be getting their makeup done. My bridesmaids, my mom and myself looked so beautiful the pictures came out perfect. Even with me crying all night long my makeup stayed looking perfect! Thank you so much D for making my wedding day so beautiful!

D Anaya Beauty Makeup 7
    D Anaya Beauty Makeup 8
    D Anaya Beauty Makeup 9
    D Anaya Beauty Makeup 10
    D Anaya Beauty Makeup 11
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Aiza

Aiza Funnell · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful from beginning to end!

I am very lucky to have found D Anaya! I found her after searching through a number of wedding sites. I was impressed with the reviews as well as pictures from her lovely clients. Communicating with Diana has been really easy and accommodating. On the day I met Diana for my trial, I was blown away with how I look. I was looking for a more dramatic style, but she gave me some points why a more natural look would be better. She was able to make the most amazing version of myself that day during trial and more importantly on my wedding day! I was beautiful and flawless from the beginning of the event until the end. Lastly, I have to include her lovely personality. I had fun during trial and day of the wedding. Diana is fun and easy to talk to and even helped me find a solution to a last minute glitch at the program. Thank you Diana!!!

D Anaya Beauty Makeup 12
    D Anaya Beauty Makeup 13
    Sent on 06/15/2019

Aiza,

Thank you for your beautiful words. It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding. You looked gorgeous and such a beautiful personality.

Saleshni · Married on 02/22/2019

It was very elegant and natural.she really did a good job.

All her make ups was very natural looking
    She is very reliable and punctual.The price was very reasonable and i would recommend her for anyone willing to have it done.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Heli Patel · Married on 11/23/2018

A bride that hates makeup

I literally do not like makeup and I don’t know anything about it. D made my experience so wonderful and easy. She did my bridal makeup, my mother’s makeup, and quick touch up service for all my six bridesmaids. She made the experience painless and was available for questions at all times. There were no problems or issues scheduling with her and she was very candid about her prices and process. I would highly recommended D for any event, because she had great knowledge of what works with different skins, colors, outfits, etc. she also has great high quality products that she uses and it’s all clean!!!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Manny · Married on 11/20/2018

Engagement photos

D did my makeup and curled my hair for my engagement photos as a trial for my wedding look. I loved how soft and natural it looked. I got so many compliments!! She is very friendly and was understanding about having to reschedule our shoot due to rain. The photos turned out amazing and I loved the eyeshadow.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Marisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding Makeup Artist

I could not recommend D enough. She was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. Even though we did a consultation and had an idea of what my look was going to be, she was very flexible when on the day I wanted to change some things. Nothing ever felt rushed and I really enjoyed getting to relax while having my make-up done and not having to stress that I might mess something up. I also did a lot of research for the best value for the price and she definitely had it. Like I said I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

D was fantastic, she made my 3 bridesmaids and me look so beautiful!! Everyone loved the makeup, said it wasn't "too heavy" and really complimented our looks. D did my hair, which I loved, we wrestled with some little flowers but she made it work. She stayed a little bit over to help me into my dress and fix my hair. Even in the makeup trial she was awesome - great personality, accommodating, on time!! Loved her!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Janice · Married on 05/19/2018

D Anya was wonderful! She helped to make my day stress free! She was even willing to come to my house to do a makeup trial. She really listened to what I wanted! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2018

kayla · Married on 10/15/2017

She was amazing from start to finish. She listened to what I envisioned myself looking like on my wedding day and didn't overdo my makeup. Her prices are also very fair and she is worth every penny!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

Diana is amazing. She is super talented. I love how she always brings out the natural beauty in all of us. She is very professional and is super sweet

Sent on 03/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Diana was an absolute pleasure to work with. She did mine and my daughter's makeup for my wedding. I told her at the beginning that I am vegan and prefer to use cruelty free makeup brands, which she took to heart and made sure that tje products she used with me were. After our trial she listened to my feedback about the look we came up with and made sure to give me exactly what I wanted on the wedding day, checking with me throughout. She made me feel like a model! My makeup was gorgeous and stayed put all day. I loved that I didn't even have to think about my makeup all day, she totally took care of everything!
    Diana is a sweetheart, and I'm so happy to have met her during this process!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Diana is the best!!! She did my entire wedding party's make up including extra guests who wanted their make up done! She does amazing work! She even touched me up throughout the wedding day! Love you Diana! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Allison · Married on 04/30/2017

I was super overwhelmed planning my wedding and had tons of people telling me about different make up artist. Luckily my made of honor found D Anaya to help me out and I set up a trail. I showed her some pictures of some eye make up looks as I didn't really know what look I was going for. D Anaya did an amazing job. She got exactly the look I was looking for even with me not knowing how to communicate it easily. She was super friendly and genuine. She also made me feel very comfortable. I loved my make up on my wedding day as well as bridesmaids make up. She far exceeded my expectations and helped the day of be less stresssul.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2017

We had the most wonderful experience. She took care of the whole family and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect

Sent on 05/09/2017

Katrin · Married on 04/22/2017

D was referred to me for my wedding by my hair stylist. After meeting her and having her do my makeup for my engagement photos, I immediately booked her services for myself and my five bridesmaids. She is responsive, professional, personable, prompt, and most importantly, a fantastic make-up artist. All of my bridesmaids loved her and her work. D even volunteered to stick around until the ceremony started for any touch-ups. We got so many compliments and the photos we have seen so far have been amazing. She made me look beautiful on my wedding day and I could not be happier! I would HIGHLY recommend her for your engagement photos and/or wedding. Thank you, D!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Diane · Married on 12/28/2016

D Anaya did my hair and make up for my wedding. She responded to my requests and questions in a timely manner from the beginning. I am over 50, and she provided me with an elegant and age appropriate look I desired. Her products were of the highest quality. On my wedding day, she arrived promptly and remained until I was thrilled with my appearance!

Sent on 03/26/2017
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 11/26/2016

What an amazing experience with with D Anaya, She was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She went above and beyond and I am extremely grateful for her presence and work that she provided on my wedding day! She had to start super early due to our time line, she was on time and prepared when I got to our location. She did my bridal party and mother for our wedding, she did exactly what I wanted. She was kind, knowledgeable and kept to a schedule very well. My makeup turned out amazing and held ALL day! It never looked cake-y or looked or felt heavy! I was able to laugh, cry, and enjoy the best day of my life because of her! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to feel amazing on their wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

D Anaya Beauty Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to be apart of your day.

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

I was really hesitant about getting my makeup done for my wedding, but one of my bridesmaids talked me into it 3 days before the actual date. I didn't think we would have luck booking anyone, but D got back to us instantly and was able to travel to us with such short notice. Most of my bridesmaids and I are not big on makeup, so we wanted more natural looks. We all looked beautiful for the big day!!!! D was fantastic, patient, and she definitely puts her time and effort into her work. Our makeup lasted all night through all the dancing, and we had so many compliments from our families and friends. I cannot thank D enough for making us feel so pretty!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Kristy · Married on 08/06/2016

Diana was amazing!!!! She was so helpful. She listened to what I wanted my look to be and made suggestions that were even better. Diana is extremely professional, knowledgeable and personable. She made my daughter and I feel so relaxed, which is almost impossible with all the chaos hours before your wedding. I am so glad I found Diana, she is a true artist and perfectionist. I cannot thank her enough for making my daughter and myself look and feel so beautiful. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Cynthia · Married on 05/28/2016

D is truly amazing! She is so personable and creates a look especially for you. I appreciated her time spent with my makeup trial to make it perfect. I described the look I was envisioning and she used her great talent to make it my own. I also had the pleasure of having her do my makeup for my bachelorette party. It was fun seeing the look she came up with. It was perfect for night out on the town. When the BIG day finally came around, the makeup she did was exactly what I was hoping for! Not only did D do an amazing job, but she was also with me all day to keep it looking perfect. The special day would have not been the same without D. I cannot recommend her enough. I will definitely be using her services for future events.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Heather · Married on 03/12/2016

D was amazing! She understood exactly what I wanted! I really wanted my eyes to pop look natural for my wedding day and I got just that. She felt like an old friend I had known for a long time there helping me for my big day! D helped all of my bridal party look absolutely stunning! I cannot say enough good things about her! Thank you again for making my day that much more special!

Sent on 08/21/2016