40 Reviews for Cypress Ridge Pavilion

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
40 Cypress Ridge Pavilion Reviews

We loved everything about this Wedding Venue and here is why. Starting out we made inquiries to several wedding venues in the Arroyo Grande/Pismo Beach area. Jodi, the Event Coordinator from Cypress Ridge Pavilion was one of the first people to write us back. She set up a meeting for us to come see the venue and sent us a full detailed wedding packet with costs of all their services and food up front. We met up with her a few days later and toured the Pavilion and surrounding grounds. She was very helpful at answering all our questions and not at all pushy. We decided on Cypress Ridge Pavilion for our wedding, Jodi sent us all the paperwork electronically which made things very easy for us because we did not live in that area. Moving forward from there, we began booking our other service providers. By them including most of the rentals and providing in house catering they are able to better control the level of service and in turn streamlines a big part of the wedding planning process for you. The only additional vendors we had to book was a DJ, Photographer, Pastor, cake and Florist. Jodi had a list of preferred vendors that they had worked with in the past to make this easy as well. Moving forward to the wedding day, Jodi was there early making sure everything was set up as we had requested and available to answer any questions we or the other vendors had. Our wedding turned out beautiful, the grounds were neat, clean and lusciously green; the tables, linens and dinnerware were perfect, everything was as requested. We decided on their Italian buffet option for our dinner which was amazing, lots of flavor and more then plenty of food for everyone. Also decided to go with the premium open bar, guests loved it and many were jolly and rosy cheeked by the end of the night. Jodi stayed throughout the night helping in any way she could to make sure everything went smoothly. We could not have asked for a better place to get married.

Profile Picture Adam, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife Crystal and I had our wedding here, and we can't recommend it highly enough. The wedding day coordinator (included in the venue cost) helped us through the entire process, giving us helpful reminders and advice. In the end, the wedding went off without a hitch, and I'm so thankful we got married here. After all, weddings are stressful enough, and it would have been a shame to spend so much time and money on a wedding that wasn't fun. All our guests complimented us on what a great time they had, how awesome the food was (thanks Chef Rochelle Friedman!), and how beautiful the place was.

Thanks to Cypress Ridge, Jodi Sailors (coordinator), and Chef Rochelle for being such a big part of our special day. Cypress Ridge has my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Frederick, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Do not be afraid to contact Jodi with your questions.

Profile Picture Lennece, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cypress Ridge is the best and most beautiful venue on Calif.'s central coast!
Jodi helped us throughout the entire wedding process and Jodi knows exactly how to organize the rehearsal and help the entire day of the wedding.
And Rochelle is the most fabulous chef!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Cypress Ridge Pavilion exceeded our expectations as a venue for our wedding. The whole atmosphere and ambiance of the place are great. We keep getting compliments from our guests about how great our wedding was and how beautiful the Pavilion is. One thing I have to say is that the staff is absolutely great. Jodi, the Event Coordinator, makes you feel right at home and really was there to make sure our day went off without a hitch. She went above and beyond what was expected. Here is a tip for people who are considering this venue. We did our dinner on the grass by the lake and then the dancing inside the main hall. It worked out great! We also did our rehearsal dinner there the night before the wedding. Which worked out great as it really streamlined the day and let us really enjoy our friends and family. We can't thank the staff enough for making it the best day ever.

Profile Picture Susannah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Best. Venue. Ever. We had THE most amazing wedding! We are so happy with how everything turned out! Jodi is the best coordinator! She did such a great job helping us plan the best day. We cannot thank her enough. All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was. I loved that we had the option of an indoor/outdoor wedding. We have also been getting compliments on how great the food was (Santa Maria style BBQ)! The staff was super friendly. All around it was more than we could have imagined! I would highly recommend booking Cypress Ridge Pavilion for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved this venue! You get so much for the price you pay! And what a beautiful venue, nice style, big bathrooms, nice surroundings. Our guests loved it. Jodi was nice, helpful and accommodating. We planned our wedding from Indiana and could have not been able to handle it all without her. No chasing after linens, dishes, service staff, tables, etc...we are so happy we chose Cypress Ridge Pavillon!

Profile Picture Soray, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My son and daughter-in-law had their wedding at The Cypress Ridge Pavilion. Their wedding was magical and couldn't have been more lovely. Jodi was wonderful and she spent as much time with us as we needed to make all of the decisions. She was extremely welcoming and helpful. We even came out for a tasting before the wedding which was eloquent! I was mostly involved with the rehearsal dinner. We had decided to have the dinner at the same location as the rehearsal especially for the convenience. We were so glad that we did! We ordered the bar-b-q dinner with a few changes. The chef worked with me to select the perfect menu and that it was! The evening was perfect, the food exquisite, the staff friendly and professional. I couldn't have asked for more! Thank you for helping create wonderful memories for our families and friends.

Profile Picture Diane, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My Husband and I (06/11/2016) are from two different parts of California(Southern and Northern) and because we did not want to be biased we decided to meet in the middle. We looked at a lot of venues but the moment we drove into Cypress Ridge we just KNEW it was it. The scenery was absolutely beautiful and calming! Our big day was everything and more! Jodi and her team were absolutely phenomenal! She truly is a godsend any problems or issues she was there! If I could do it all over again I would in a heartbeat!! Oh and the food!! Our guests are STILL talking about how amazing the food was!!

Thank you so much Jodi for all of your hard work and dedication to make sure our day was amazing!!

Profile Picture RaeShon, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision in having our wedding at The Cypress Ridge Pavilion. Not only was they layout of the venue perfection, it was beautiful and the staff was phenomenal. Jodi the events manager is such a pleasure to work with. I myself am a wedding planner and have been to many venues, it says a lot that I chose this one for my own wedding day. I love that so much comes with this venue. Not only do you get the gorgeous property for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, they cover the food with their in house catering (which is top notch, Rochelle is an amazing chef), they cover the bar, they have a bonfire pit that is clean and chic, a pond backdrop, photo booth, an amazing bridal suite that we also used as a kids room, and so much more. If your considering this venue for your wedding, seriously look no further. Love love love this place.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We wanted our wedding to be a party with a ceremony in the middle of it and Jodi and Rochelle simply made it happen! The Pavilion is a beautiful venue with great architecture and outdoor amenities and scenery. Jodi handled our requests and concerns in a very professional manner and she's a lot of fun too! They accommodated the live band perfectly and the delicious food prepared by Rochelle was out of this world. Everyone who attended has made glowing remarks about the Pavilion and the great staff - and we could not have selected a better place for our 'wedding party'. They're the BEST!

Profile Picture Jack, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The natural beauty of the Cypress Ridge Lakeside Pavilion and surrounding landscape enhanced our emotions and affections that we embodied on our daughter’s wedding day. The detailed service we received from our first call, to the moment our daughter exited a new bride helped us all truly experience the love shared by family and friends. Big kudos and a sincere thank you to Jodi and staff for your dedication and remarkable service.

Profile Picture User4312943, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Made our dream come true This place was the most beautiful setting for a wedding. It was amazing and made our day absolutely breathtaking. Jodi was a blessing to me as well as my big day. She went above and beyond. I could not have asked for a better day. How I found this place, I looked up best food. Then we arrived to view it and there was no way that we could walk away without booking. It was perfect. The food was beyond my dreams and my guest actually said that they thought our wedding should have been on one of the wedding shows. If you are looking for a romantic beautiful perfect wedding location this is it. I also had the most amazing live musician Timothy Davis who definitely set the mood and our officiant Melodie Willey who had everyone in tears with the amazing vows written just for us. Jodi worked with all of our vendors and made our day more then we could have ever imagined. If Elegant and Breath taking is what you are looking for choose Cypress Ridge and they were great working with our budget.

Profile Picture User5085684, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I recently had my wedding at Cypress Ridge Pavillion and I could not have had a better experience. I would consider this the go to place for weddings in the area! I loved having the catering, rentals and coordinator included with the venue, it made service efficient and seamless. They even let you pay as you go so you don't have to worry about a big bill at the end of your wedding day!

We had our ceremony and dinner outside and the rest of the reception inside and it truly felt like each spot made for a new experience (and fun new pictures). The space is beautiful as is but still allowed us to add our personal touches to make it feel like OUR wedding. We asked for a set-up that was new to the venue and they went above and beyond to make it happen and even tested the layout before the day to make sure it would work.

When looking at the venue information you may see certain limitations such as no BYOB for alcohol. However, when talking to the coordinator, Jodi, she was very accommodating with all our requests, including those alcoholic, and made everything we asked for happen. We were never met with a simple "no" but were delighted to have suggestions as to how to achieve our dream wedding within the venue's boundaries.

I would not hesitate to have another event at the Pavillion or to recommend it to another bride. Only the best from Cypress Ridge Pavillion.

Profile Picture Shea, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding there 08/17/14 and it was the most amazing day I could have imagined. Jodi and Bryan really helped make everything we wanted happen. Jodi was always so easy to get a hold of and she had all the answers to our problems.

From planning 6 months ago to the big day they where all so willing to help us. They gave us suggestions on vendors, and offered decorating ideas. Jodi connected us with the right people to get a chandelier and fabric for our big day and even helped us figure out how to mount it all. She met with us a couple times the week of to make sure we knew what was going to happen and did an amazing job guiding a walk through with us the day before. The morning of the wedding we arrived at 10am to see the chef picking fresh rosemary for the dinner that night and Jodi directing people how to set stuff up etc. I had a meltdown and she was there to help, we needed anything she was there all day and night she was just the best onsite coordinator we could have asked for.

I loved the venue and all of the staff that worked the event. Everyone was so professional and nice. We really loved the chef as she met with us several times to perfect our meal to our preferences. We had olives on the tables with bread while everyone was getting seated. A plated salad which was out of this world was then served and finally we had a buffet style dinner. The dinner had the most amazing fresh vegetables (the asparagus was perfect not mushy at all as most buffets tend to have mushy veggies) an amazing vegetarian option that guest where raving over, sweet potatoes and my favorite part the prime rib! I loved how the chef cut the prime rib to order and it was so juicy and delicious.

All of our vendors did a great job and raved over how well the whole day had gone.At the nights end they did the cleanup and we went off to our honeymoon. I didn't lift a finger without someone being there to it for me. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture susannah, 8/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding at Cypress Ridge Pavilion on July 12, 2014. It was beautiful! The price was great, and Jodi was excellent! We only looked at two venues before this one and we knew this was the one. Everything turned out great and many people told us it was the best wedding they have been to. It is very nice that they have in house catering and they do the tables, linens, chairs, umbrellas, heat lamps, etc... It is nice to not have to go through other venders and Cypress did the set up and break down as well. We didn't have any problems or hiccups at all. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Bria, 7/12/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cypress Ridge Pavilion was the clear winner when we searched for a wedding venue. They had everything we were looking for in an event space including a beautiful location, helpful staff, catering on site, many rentals included and a great value! This venue really has it all. Planning a wedding from overseas can be stressful, but Jodi made it so much easier. She was incredibly responsive and flexible working with me and my husband during that entire year leading up to the wedding. I cannot thank her enough for putting my mind at ease and making sure everything went off without a hitch.

On the day of, Cypress Ridge did not disappoint. We had an amazing and beautiful wedding from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to our reception. It was absolutely stunning and it was exactly what I had always wanted. Jodi and her entire staff at the Pavilion are truly wonderful and I can’t thank them enough for all of their time and assistance in making our wedding so memorable.

Profile Picture Nesa, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Excellent venue, and the staff was oustanding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our dream wedding at the Cypress Ridge Pavilion. The venue was breathtaking, the service was fantastic, and the food was beyond delicious (guests couldn't stop raving about the wonderful food!) The food was even tailored to our Scottish/Celtic theme by their talented chef, Rochelle, who sat down with my husband and I and discussed a personalized menu. We were so impressed by the event coordinator, Jodi Sailors, and she made sure that every detail was discussed and fit our needs. She exceeded our expectations and we were so lucky to have her help us plan a wonderful wedding. We had a Scottish wedding, kilts/bagpipes and all, with a beautiful outdoor ceremony facing the lake. The reception was indoors and fit our theme perfectly. Guests kept telling us this was one of the best weddings they've ever been to, if not THE best. After over a year of planning my wedding I was amazed that my wedding turned out as glorious as it did. The Cypress Ridge Pavilion made my dream wedding turned into a reality. Not every woman gets the wedding she dreamed of as a little girl but I had that wedding and more! I sincerely recommend this venue to anyone that wants a spectacular wedding or event here. You will NOT be disappointed and will have a fabulous time.

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our daughter's wedding and reception at Cypress Ridge Pavilion and had an exceptional experience. Both wedding and reception were outside with the Pavilion used for dancing. We also had S'mores at the fire pit. The venue provided an attendant for that, which was helpful. (We had no safety concerns). The event coordinator Jodi and the staff were extremely professional and helpful. Jodi was great during the planning phase--answered all of our emails in a timely manner, and helpful with suggestions. The wedding was beautiful and fun! I would recommend the Cypress Ridge Pavilion to any bride.

Profile Picture Jane, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give Cypress Ridge Pavilion 10 stars, I would! I had my wedding at Cypress Ridge in October of 2013, and had 5 months to plan a wedding with 200 attendees. To top it off, I am in Northern California, and so this was going to be a semi "destination" type of affair, and I had a limited number of trips I could make down before the wedding date. Of the larger venues I looked at, Cypress Ridge definitely beat the rest in the value, flexibility, and quality of services they offered.
First of all, Jodi the event coordinator there is AMAZING. I love this woman! From the moment I spoke with her on the phone to our first meet and greet, she was always responsive, timely, and just so much fun! She will do everything in her power to give you the vision you want to see on your wedding day. I really wanted an outdoor reception, and she made it happen. We asked for some changes to the food, and whether it was a family style menu and different sides than normally offered, Jodi worked to get us options not on the list. She even found a way for us to taste the food on a weekend we could come down by coming to a different event and having us served in her office (haha!) PS, the food was great!!! Speaking of budget, you can't beat Cypress Ridge. The venue is such a great setup for those who want to have their ceremony and reception on the same venue site, and what is included really helps take care of many extra costs that add up quickly. From setup, tables, chairs, linens, silverware/barware, servers (in the service fee), the fire pit onsite etc., there are a lot of perks that come with the venue. We also had the ability to come in early to drop off things or pick up things the next day. I cannot say how truly thankful we were to have such an amazing venue!!! Our guests had nothing but raving reviews about the beautiful venue, great atmosphere, and fantastic dance party in the pavilion. I promise if you have your wedding at Cypress Ridge, you wont regret it.

Profile Picture Annie, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Cypress Ridge Pavilion on June 29, 2013. Bryan, Jodi, and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with. Very responsive (emails best), flexible, and professional. All of the food was delicious, and many of our guests commented that it was the best food at a wedding they have ever had (we picked the tri-tip/chicken bbq option). They even put together a kids menu with corn dogs and mac and cheese (which most of the adults wanted too..lol). We were extremely pleased with the professional attitude everyone has there, and also the high quality of services, food and beverages provided. It's a beautiful venue and I would highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cypress Ridge Pavilion went above and beyond what I as a bride had expected from a venue. They were very open to working with us. Jodi and Bryan were both easy to reach and responded in a timely matter. In addition, they were friendly and were available for assistance during the wedding. I got sick during the reception and Jodi, the coordinator, check on me several times and provided me with crackers and ginger ale. The staff were also very cordial. The food was absolutely delicious! What I loved most about the venue is how open they were towards my ideas for decor. I could not have asked for a better venue with better staff. I highly highly recommend this venue. Their price is very reasonable for what they offer.

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful! We had a wonderful day! I would have my daughters wedding at Cypress Ridge again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture janell, 5/26/13, 1 Review