Cynthia Marie, pianist DC * Maryland * Northern Virginia Reviews

10 | Columbia, MD

10 Reviews for Cynthia Marie, pianist DC * Maryland * Northern Virginia

Kylie · Married on 04/13/2018

We are so happy that we found Cynthia!! She played piano during our ceremony and cocktail hour last weekend at District Winery. Cynthia was willing to move quickly from an outdoor ceremony to an indoor cocktail hour, which we really appreciated. When we asked to hear a sample of Cynthia's version of our processional song, she sent us a recording the next day! Cynthia was totally game when we pitched our idea of incorporating some pop piano covers into our cocktail hour music. Cynthia was flexible and quick to respond throughout the wedding planning process. Most importantly, she is such a skilled pianist, and her beautiful music really elevated our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Also, her prices are SO fair for the services she provides. I highly recommend booking Cynthia if you are looking for a pianist!!

Sent on 04/21/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Cynthia did a beautiful job playing at our wedding. She was delightful to work with. I had her coordinate with my violinist on performing and she did wonderfully working with her. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Colleen · Married on 08/13/2016

Cynthia's piano playing is absolutely gorgeous. She played piano music for my recent wedding ceremony. She really made the ceremony! She was extremely professional and quick to answer any of my questions. I highly recommend Cynthia for any events. Thank you for making my day so special!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Emily · Married on 05/20/2016

Cynthia not only did an amazing job at our wedding but also played covers of music we picked out that meant a lot to us. We were so grateful for her professionalism and responsiveness. When I got nervous coming up to the wedding, she even sent a clip of her singing/playing one of the pieces. We highly recommend Cynthia and would happily choose her again!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Dora · Married on 05/14/2016

Everything was great. I loved her service and she played beautifully.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Cynthia is amazing to work with. She's professional and personable! Her singing made our ceremony so beautiful.

Sent on 09/02/2015

E · Married on 09/01/2012

I LOVE Cynthia! Have known her for many years. Her music and her talent is amazing. I would recommend her for any event that requires music! Whether it's singing, playing the piano, etc!

Gwendolyn · Married on 02/11/2012

Cynthia played the ceremony music for my wedding. She played all my favorite classical pieces and was able to rehearse with my friends who sang and played violin during the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony with beautiful music. Thanks Cynthia!

Astrid · Married on 08/02/2009

Cynthia's music was such a wonderful addition to our ceremony. She even performed a special song, that she wrote specifically for my husband and me.

Leslie · Married on 07/07/2007

For my wedding, Cynthia and 4 other amazing musicians played for my ceremony, the cocktail hour, and also the reception. I really only had two requests which was to walk down the aisle to Pachebel’s Canon in D and have them play Ave Maria for my dad. However, they put together a full program that was so beautiful. They really help make my special day perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2015