CYNful Makeup Reviews

CYNful Makeup 5
CYNful Makeup 6
CYNful Makeup 7

Jenna · Married on 01/07/2017

I have sat in Cynthia's chair many times as a bridesmaid and when it finally came for me to sit in the chair as the bride, I was ecstatic. As every bride is, I was nervous on my big day...however when I saw my transformation beginning, my nerves disappeared and all of the excitement set in! I love having Cynthia "doll me up" and will always recommend her service. :-)

Sent on 01/16/2017

April · Married on 12/03/2016

Such a wonderful and amazing experience! Made my special day so complete!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Brooke · Married on 11/19/2016

Cynthia did an amazing job on my make up for bridal portraits. Her main goal is to accommodate her client and she does just that. It was my first time to ever have my makeup done professionally and at first I was nervous, but Cynthia instantly made me feel comfortable. She's so sweet and completely modest about the talent she has. She wants to please you and only you. CYNful Makeup was one of the best decisions I have made for the wedding! I would recommend them to anyone for makeup. I cannot wait until the day of my wedding, I know they will do another amazing job!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Laci · Married on 11/12/2016

Cynthia did an amazing job and took her time! I felt special and loved what she did!! Awesome job and super talented lady!!!!!!! ??

Sent on 11/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Cynthia is amazing. I do not wear makeup and I wanted a natural but beautiful look for my engagement picuters. She did an amazing job and I looked still like myself just enhanced. Best there is!!

Kari · Married on 08/27/2016

Loved everything about the experience with Cynthia and Jayme! I am so incredibly happy with how my makeup turned out and how it looked in all the pictures! You will not be disappointed choosing Cynful to do your makeup for any occasion!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kara · Married on 08/06/2016

Cynful makeup is seriously the best!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/30/2016

CYNful was one of the BEST decisions I made in the wedding process! I would not have wanted anybody else to do my makeup on the best day of my life! All my girls had so much fun getting ready and CYNful made everybody feel absolutely beautiful, especially me! They were very responsive and really worked with me on whatever I needed. I would recommend CYNful to anybody for any occasion, especially their wedding!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Brooke · Married on 07/23/2016

Cynthia and Hannah at Cynful makeup did mine, my bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law's makeup for my wedding day. I couldn't have been any happier with the way we all looked. Cynthia was able to create THE most beautiful eye look I could've hoped for. I got compliments all night long! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and wouldn't have wanted anybody else doing my makeup on my BIG day. Not only did I get my makeup done by Cynful, I also I had a gorgeous, even, spray tan that left me with color without looking fake. Thank you ladies at Cynful makeup, I will be back soon!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Paige · Married on 04/23/2016

I found out about Cynful Makeup on Social Media and knew I had to have her for my Bridals and Engagements. I have absolutely have no clue how to do makeup, I rarely do my own and when I do its very simple. So I was really nervous.. When I arrived to my appointment Cynthia and her Assistant Jayme made me feel so comfortable and welcomed! When Cynthia was finished with my Hair & Makeup and I looked at myself in the mirror I was amazed at how beautiful she made me look AND feel. I've never felt like that before. Soon after that I knew I had to have her for me and my bridesmaid's for my Wedding in Costa Rica that was less than 2 months away. She made that possible. On my wedding day she made me and my girls feel so beautiful, there was not a single thing I would have changed on that day. I was lucky enough to get to know Cynthia during that time, she is passionate about what she does and a inspiration to so many women. She is not only talented with making women look beautiful on the outside but is gifted with the ability to make women feel absolutely beautiful on the inside. I recommend her for any time you want to look and feel your absolute best!

Katy · Married on 04/02/2016

I am so grateful and appreciative of the AMAZING services that Cynthia provided on my wedding day (engagement and bridal pictures)! I knew that I absolutely had to have Cynthia to help me look my best on my wedding day! She was one of my first wedding contacts and I was so happy to have her make me and all my girls look beautiful on my special day! Cynthia is very professional and had great communication with me throughout my wedding experience! I HIGHLY recommend Cynthia!!! She will make you look and feel your BEST on any of your special occasions!!! Love her!!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2016

Cynful make up was AWESOME!! Very professional and does an amazing job!! I felt/looked so beautiful for my wedding day and had so many people truly compliment on how pretty I looked!

Lindsay · Married on 03/05/2016

Where to begin?! I am extremely picky about my makeup and fell in love with Cynthia's work. She is absolutely amazing. I made a 5 hour round trip so she could do my makeup for my bridal portraits, and it was worth every mile. I tried several makeup artists in San Antonio and it just didn't compare to Cynthia's work. All of my girls enjoyed working with her on our big day and everyone looked great the entire night! I have had numerous complements and a huge amount of people asking where I went.. If you want the best, you want Cynful! I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lauree · Married on 01/09/2016

Cynthia made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I, and all of my bridal party, felt like celebrities getting pampered. Cynthia and her staff are always super nice, friendly, and make you feel welcome. The before and afters that she does compared to other makeup artist in the area and surrounding areas differs greatly. Cynthia makes you look like a better YOU. She doesn't make you have a white face, white under the eyes, fake, caked on, etc. It really is a true representation of each person. I would choose Cynful Makeup to do my makeup over anyone, any day!

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/05/2015

CYNful Makeup took care of me from engagements to Wedding day. She was easy to work with, travelled without question, and maintained professionalism through it all. She is a one stop shop for all your beauty needs!

Kelsey · Married on 11/14/2015

Cynthia was literally one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding day! I had followed her on social media for a while and knew I just had to have her for my wedding festivities. She did my makeup for my bridals as well as for myself, my girls, and my mother onthe wedding day. I can literally say, I have never in my life felt more beautiful! Bridals were done outdoors in the South Texas heat and humidity and nothing budged...no touch ups needed! I would book Cynthia again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Cynthia!!

Gina · Married on 10/24/2015

Cynthia is absolutely the best makeup artist! I loved her personality and her professionalism. She always makes you look amazing once she's done.

Sent on 05/12/2016

No matter what event cynful makeup is well worth it! Cynthia and her team are always courteous and professional! Wouldn't have trusted my wedding makeup to anyone else!

Stacy · Married on 06/20/2015

Cynthia did my makeup for bridals and wedding day. She did an amazing job of making myself and my bridesmaids look beautiful. The makeup stayed all night too. Thank you for everything!!!!

Emily · Married on 05/17/2015

Cynthia and her team did an amazing job for my wedding! All my girls were EXTREMELY pleased! I would definitely recommend using Cynful makeup because they are extremely gifted in making people look and feel beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Leah · Married on 05/16/2015

CYNful Makeup is the best! Cynthia was always willing to make to schedule me in, even at the craziest of hours (4am one time since I was headed out of town for Engagement photos)! She truly has an artistry in the way she does makeup and leaves her clients glowing!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Andrea · Married on 01/17/2015

I absolutely LOVE Cynthia and her team. Not only did I use her for my wedding (engagements, bridals, actual wedding day), but also a couple of times for family photos. Her work is flawless and she is such a sweet, fun person to be around. Not only has Cynthia done my makeup, but I have also received a spray tan from her as well (and I can honestly say it was the best spray tan I have ever had). I look for any excuse to be dolled up by CYNful Makeup and will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

Courtney · Married on 09/27/2014

I have used Cynthia for many events (engagements, bridals, wedding day, & maternity pictures)!! Each time she makes me feel gorgeous! Every time I sat in her chair, I had complete trust in her talent and was always more than satisfied with the end result! She really knows how to accent your own facial features and still lets you look like yourself!! She has a real talent for makeup and I would truly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Chelsey · Married on 05/31/2014

She is amazing at all things beauty! From spray tans to makeup for every event! There is nothing that she has done that I wasn't 100% happy with!

Cecilia · Married on 05/17/2014

Cynthia and her team did an awesome job! My make up was flawless. Would HIGHLY recommend her

Sent on 05/19/2014