CYNful Makeup Reviews

78 | San Antonio, TX

78 Reviews for CYNful Makeup

• Jenny

Jenny Kopycinski · Getting married on 12/07/2021

You will not regret hiring Cynthia and Her team!

This year was very difficult with the virus for many couples. For my wedding, we were no exception. Our venue cancelled on us, so we decided to do a small ceremony with a JP. Cynthia worked with me every step of the way with all the changes. She came to the appointment early, she wore a mask (which i appreciated) and she did my makeup quickly but without sacrificing the quality. I loved receiving my bridal makeup kit for the day (which i used the entire day) and I was also offered a special facial scrub before putting on my makeup. And last but not least, my makeup looked absolutely stunning and it held up all day long! Definitely recommend her and her team for any special occasion, you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Aubrey Reedy · Married on 11/21/2020

Everything I wanted!!

Cynful Makeup is the way to go. My dad wouldn’t have been as special without her!!! I will always go back to her for all my makeup needs.

Sent on 11/27/2020

Melanie Franz · Married on 10/10/2020

She is amazing!

Choosing Cynthia as mine and my girls’ MUA was the best decision I could’ve made. She was amazing throughout the whole process, and her work is THE BEST. I felt more beautiful on my wedding day than I ever have after she worked her magic on my hair and makeup. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Rhea

Rhea Lea Hessler · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing experience.

My make up lasted 12+ hours!!!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Dnesha Rossett · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing experience

Cynthia went above and beyond!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Marissa Dunn · Married on 07/10/2020

Wedding makeup experience

Cynthia was my makeup artist for my engagement photos, bridals & wedding day. She is absolutely amazing! I have never had better compliments on my makeup than when I've had my makeup done by her. She makes sure that your makeup is perfect and flawless. Ranging from my youngest bridesmaid to my elderly grandmother, Cynthia made each person have a unique and individual beautiful look on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job on my spray tan! I am grateful to have had the opportunity to be a CYNful makeup client.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Holly

Holly Zengerle · Married on 06/20/2020

Awesome time and great people!

We loved coming here for wedding makeup!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Khloe

Khloe Parks · Married on 06/05/2020

Worth every penny!

I had never felt more beautiful than I did on the day Thomas and I took engagements - and then I got my bridal makeup done! I am a huge sweater and we had a May wedding. I can honestly say, by the end of the night, my makeup was exactly how she had placed it! Cynthia takes her time with her clients and gives them all an excellent experience. One of my bridesmaids thought her eye makeup wasn't dramatic enough, and without hesitation, Cynthia gave her exactly what she wanted! I recommend Cynthia and her team 100%!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Maggie Miller · Married on 05/16/2020

Phenomenal

Cynthia and her team were nothing short of amazing. I had several people in my wedding party who’ve never had their makeup done and she made sure she did everything to make them feel gorgeous and glammed up, but not out of their comfort zone! Everyone loved their makeup, selfies were being taken left and right haha!! I felt like movie star for my wedding and I wouldn’t have changed a thing about anything!❤️

Sent on 08/03/2020

Cortland · Married on 04/25/2020

Cynful makeup

I had a great experience. Makeup was wonderful and we had great conversations. Easy to talk to!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Murphy · Married on 01/04/2020

A memorable experience, on the best day!

All of my bridal party including my mom and I were so pleased with our wedding day makeup. She gave me the exact look I was going for and made me feel beautiful and look flawless on the most important day.

She was definitely the first I wanted to book for my wedding and I’m so happy with my experience with Cynful Makeup for my engagements and wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Ali · Married on 12/07/2019

The best in the biz! ;)

I am super picky when it comes to hair and makeup and have never liked my makeup or hair for prom or other weddings I was in that I started to just do my own and save the money. I swear I emailed Cynthia the week after my engagement because I only trusted and wanted her for my big day. Yes, she may be pricier than others, but she is 100% worth it! Her work is flawless and unlike any others. She truly knows how to highlight and contour each and everyone of her clients features. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Kalene

Kalene Kucera · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Day

The CYNful Makeup team did an awesome job on myself and my bridesmaids. I looked absolutely flawless and our makeup lasted the entire night! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hillary · Married on 10/05/2019

Yasss! Book cynful makeup!

Cynful makeup was the easiest and best decision I made while planning my wedding! She met with me right away and we went over every detail that I wanted! Fast forward to my bridal photos and she made all my makeup dreams come true! Cynthia is the absolute best at what she does! The wedding day was a breeze, she made all my bridesmaids so comfortable and wow did they look amazing! My makeup held up all day in the Texas heat!! I will use Cynthia for every photo shoot I have in the future! She made my wedding so special! I even consider her as a friend now!! She’s so sweet and fun! Can’t wait for my next photo shoot coming up December 7th!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET BOOKING CYNFUL MAKEUP!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste Stubblefield · Married on 09/21/2019

It was a fun experience

I personally do my makeup pretty well and I am very picky with my face so I had high expectations for my wedding makeup. Cynthia did so good and I loved my makeup. I definitely will be booking with her for future events!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Day

I’ve always looked forward to the glam on my own wedding day and I couldn’t have asked for a better day! Feeling pretty really is the best treat on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 06/01/2019

Book her early!

One of the best decisions I made was to hire Cynthia to do my makeup for my wedding and bridal pictures. She is by far the best in the business! The makeup lasted all night (and the next day...), and everyone gave compliments on how amazing I looked. Most of my bridesmaids also got their makeup done by Cynthia, and it made for great pictures! Again, they received compliments all night. She is very professional but accommodating. You just need to book her early because she fills up fast! I think she was the first or second vendor I booked as soon as I had my date penciled in at my venue. Definitely worth the money! I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lindy Sappington · Married on 03/16/2019

Love love loved everyone makeup including mine for our big day!

Love everything about my Wedding makeup!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Cynthia and her team of assistants are the best! They made my bridesmaids and myself feel nothing less than beautiful. They are very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend Cynful to anybody searching for a makeup artist for their special day or event!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/12/2019

Cynthia was THE best!

Not only did she make me look and feel beautiful for my bridals and wedding day but she was also so awesome to work with! I was able to wear my wedding day makeup the next day to fly out for my honeymoon and it still looked just as flawless. 12/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Cat · Married on 10/05/2018

Cynthia is so amazing at what she does and she creates a fun environment while she works. Her senior artists and assistants are kind and work well as a team. I definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional and high quality service!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/01/2018

Cynful make-up made my wedding a dream come true! I felt like a queen and so did my bridesmaids! When I got engaged, I planned my WHOLE wedding around Cynthia! I knew she was the best around and she did not disappoint!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Raji · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a great experience! She is amazing. My
    Make up and hair was flawless! I would definitely book her again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2018

Cynthia was there and ready early!!! She made all my bridesmaids and me look like absolute superstars!!! They were able to get 15 girls looking glamorous in 6 hours!! She and her assistant were so fun and laid back!! They even offered to help fix one of my bridesmaids hair that the other vendor did not complete!! CYNTHIA IS THE VERY BEST!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018