CYNful Makeup Reviews

CYNful Makeup 5
CYNful Makeup 6
CYNful Makeup 7

Lindy Sappington · Married on 03/16/2019

Love love loved everyone makeup including mine for our big day!

Love everything about my Wedding makeup!

CYNful Makeup 9

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Cynthia and her team of assistants are the best! They made my bridesmaids and myself feel nothing less than beautiful. They are very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend Cynful to anybody searching for a makeup artist for their special day or event!

CYNful Makeup 10

Cat · Married on 10/05/2018

Cynthia is so amazing at what she does and she creates a fun environment while she works. Her senior artists and assistants are kind and work well as a team. I definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional and high quality service!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/01/2018

Cynful make-up made my wedding a dream come true! I felt like a queen and so did my bridesmaids! When I got engaged, I planned my WHOLE wedding around Cynthia! I knew she was the best around and she did not disappoint!

CYNful Makeup 11

Raji · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a great experience! She is amazing. My
    Make up and hair was flawless! I would definitely book her again.

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2018

Cynthia was there and ready early!!! She made all my bridesmaids and me look like absolute superstars!!! They were able to get 15 girls looking glamorous in 6 hours!! She and her assistant were so fun and laid back!! They even offered to help fix one of my bridesmaids hair that the other vendor did not complete!! CYNTHIA IS THE VERY BEST!!!

CYNful Makeup 12
    CYNful Makeup 13

Kirsten · Married on 02/03/2018

When we first got engaged I already knew some of the vendors I wanted to be apart of our special day, Cynful Makeup being one of them. And let me tell you, Mrs. Cynthia and her team were one of the best decisions we made. From day one she has been such a pleasure to work with and she is beyond talented. She has made me feel and look flawless for numerous occasions including our engagements, my bridal portraits and boudoir session, but especially my wedding day. Any girl wants to feel and look beautiful, sexy and flawless on her wedding day and oh my goodness, Cynful Makeup nails it a hundred times over. And don’t worry, she takes care of your bridesmaids as well. From start to finish, any number of bridesmaids, she is so accommodating and makes sure everyone is looking flawless. So let’s just say, if you don’t go with Cynful Makeup you’re missing out. Thank you, Cynful Makeup, for making me look and feel like a bride should on her wedding day and for everything in between. I will forever choose Cynful Makeup.

CYNful Makeup 14
    CYNful Makeup 15
    CYNful Makeup 16
    CYNful Makeup 17

Jana · Married on 01/20/2018

I have worked with Cynthia and her team for several of the biggest moments of my life, including my actual engagement (my now-husband planned that with Cynthia!), my engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and of course my wedding day. She, Hannah, and Dina are a dream team! So much fun to work with, efficient, on time, and they achieved exactly the look I was going for each time I worked with them. On my wedding day, they had 14 girls to beautify, and they finished (without us feeling rushed!) in plenty of time. Thank you so always doing amazing work! I can't wait to work with Cynthia again!

Heidi · Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing amazing amazing. Everybody looked flawless all night long. Such great service and great makeup. Thank you so much!!!!

Marian · Married on 11/11/2017

Cynthia and her assistant were so professional and kind. Cynthia did an amazing job on all of us. She made me feel beautiful. I loved the way she did my makeup. It was all worth it. I recommend everyone to hire her.

Emily · Married on 11/05/2017

Cynthia did an AMAZING job of me and my girls. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was done on time because we had a tight schedule to follow! Her and her team showed up at 3:45AM and had finished all 9 of us by 8:00AM. Her team was professional throughout the whole process & made us all feel like superstars. THANK YOU Cynthia for making me and my girls feel flawless for the big day, I felt amazing and my pictures turned out beautiful!

Kendra · Married on 09/09/2017

Cynthia and her team are one of a kind. They are so sweet, punctual, and of course TALENTED. Cynthia is experienced, educated, and knows exactly what to do to make a bride feel timeless and elegant. Cynthia invests in herself and her work, which shows on her clients in every way possible. She was the first person I booked once I set a wedding date. Makeup that is long lasting and looks amazing in person AND in photos is hard to find but she nails it in every category! All of my guests continued to rave how gorgeous the whole bridal party was! If you're looking for the best, then CYNful makeup is your choice!

Kendall · Married on 07/15/2017

Most talented, professional and pleasant vendor to work with! Couldn't imagine my wedding day without her!

Kyla · Married on 07/08/2017

Cynthia and her staff did an amazing job for my bridal pictures and wedding day! She completed 8 girls including myself for the wedding day. We all looked stunning!... I am a very emotional person. I cried multiple times at the ceremony and during the reception on my wedding day and my makeup lasted until the end of the night! Cynthia is a very sweet person and her work is truly amazing!

Kyla

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

Cynthia and her team are extremely talented. I received so many compliments on my makeup, and my bridesmaids loved her! I would recommend Cynful Makeup to anyone who wants to feel flawless!

Shelley · Married on 05/27/2017

Cynthia and her staff were amazing. She made me and my girls look beautiful.

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2017

Cynthia did a wonderful for both my bridals and wedding! She is very passionate about her work and thats what makes her the best! Cynthia made me look and feel beautiful for my special occasion! I would highly recommend her!

kellan · Married on 04/08/2017

Nothing to decide on. Cynthia is the BEST! Book her now!

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

Cynthia does an amazing job! I would definitely recommend her for all of your makeup needs!

Kayla · Married on 02/18/2017

Cynthia travelled to make my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful on my wedding day. Despite a few bumps in the road on the part of the hotel, Cynthia and her staff made up for lost time and had everyone ready on time with smiles on their faces!

Tori · Married on 01/21/2017

If you are looking for great quality then this is the place to go! I was hesitant on the pricing but once I saw how good she was, I was all in! I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world and I cant thank her enough for making my day so awesome!

Ericka · Married on 01/20/2017

Cynthia is beyond amazing!! Her work is phenomenal! I'm so glad she was able to make my day extra special and make me feel like a beautiful bride!

Jenna · Married on 01/07/2017

I have sat in Cynthia's chair many times as a bridesmaid and when it finally came for me to sit in the chair as the bride, I was ecstatic. As every bride is, I was nervous on my big day...however when I saw my transformation beginning, my nerves disappeared and all of the excitement set in! I love having Cynthia "doll me up" and will always recommend her service. :-)

April · Married on 12/03/2016

Such a wonderful and amazing experience! Made my special day so complete!