CYNful Makeup Reviews

69 | San Antonio, TX

69 Reviews for CYNful Makeup

Marissa Dunn · Married on 07/10/2020

Wedding makeup experience

Cynthia was my makeup artist for my engagement photos, bridals & wedding day. She is absolutely amazing! I have never had better compliments on my makeup than when I've had my makeup done by her. She makes sure that your makeup is perfect and flawless. Ranging from my youngest bridesmaid to my elderly grandmother, Cynthia made each person have a unique and individual beautiful look on my wedding day. She also did an amazing job on my spray tan! I am grateful to have had the opportunity to be a CYNful makeup client.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Holly

Holly Zengerle · Married on 06/20/2020

Awesome time and great people!

We loved coming here for wedding makeup!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Khloe

Khloe Parks · Married on 06/05/2020

Worth every penny!

I had never felt more beautiful than I did on the day Thomas and I took engagements - and then I got my bridal makeup done! I am a huge sweater and we had a May wedding. I can honestly say, by the end of the night, my makeup was exactly how she had placed it! Cynthia takes her time with her clients and gives them all an excellent experience. One of my bridesmaids thought her eye makeup wasn't dramatic enough, and without hesitation, Cynthia gave her exactly what she wanted! I recommend Cynthia and her team 100%!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Cortland · Married on 04/25/2020

Cynful makeup

I had a great experience. Makeup was wonderful and we had great conversations. Easy to talk to!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Murphy · Married on 01/04/2020

A memorable experience, on the best day!

All of my bridal party including my mom and I were so pleased with our wedding day makeup. She gave me the exact look I was going for and made me feel beautiful and look flawless on the most important day.

She was definitely the first I wanted to book for my wedding and I’m so happy with my experience with Cynful Makeup for my engagements and wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Hillary · Married on 10/05/2019

Yasss! Book cynful makeup!

Cynful makeup was the easiest and best decision I made while planning my wedding! She met with me right away and we went over every detail that I wanted! Fast forward to my bridal photos and she made all my makeup dreams come true! Cynthia is the absolute best at what she does! The wedding day was a breeze, she made all my bridesmaids so comfortable and wow did they look amazing! My makeup held up all day in the Texas heat!! I will use Cynthia for every photo shoot I have in the future! She made my wedding so special! I even consider her as a friend now!! She’s so sweet and fun! Can’t wait for my next photo shoot coming up December 7th!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET BOOKING CYNFUL MAKEUP!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste Stubblefield · Married on 09/21/2019

It was a fun experience

I personally do my makeup pretty well and I am very picky with my face so I had high expectations for my wedding makeup. Cynthia did so good and I loved my makeup. I definitely will be booking with her for future events!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 06/01/2019

Book her early!

One of the best decisions I made was to hire Cynthia to do my makeup for my wedding and bridal pictures. She is by far the best in the business! The makeup lasted all night (and the next day...), and everyone gave compliments on how amazing I looked. Most of my bridesmaids also got their makeup done by Cynthia, and it made for great pictures! Again, they received compliments all night. She is very professional but accommodating. You just need to book her early because she fills up fast! I think she was the first or second vendor I booked as soon as I had my date penciled in at my venue. Definitely worth the money! I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lindy Sappington · Married on 03/16/2019

Love love loved everyone makeup including mine for our big day!

Love everything about my Wedding makeup!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Cynthia and her team of assistants are the best! They made my bridesmaids and myself feel nothing less than beautiful. They are very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend Cynful to anybody searching for a makeup artist for their special day or event!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/12/2019

Cynthia was THE best!

Not only did she make me look and feel beautiful for my bridals and wedding day but she was also so awesome to work with! I was able to wear my wedding day makeup the next day to fly out for my honeymoon and it still looked just as flawless. 12/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Cat · Married on 10/05/2018

Cynthia is so amazing at what she does and she creates a fun environment while she works. Her senior artists and assistants are kind and work well as a team. I definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional and high quality service!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/01/2018

Cynful make-up made my wedding a dream come true! I felt like a queen and so did my bridesmaids! When I got engaged, I planned my WHOLE wedding around Cynthia! I knew she was the best around and she did not disappoint!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Raji · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a great experience! She is amazing. My
    Make up and hair was flawless! I would definitely book her again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2018

Cynthia was there and ready early!!! She made all my bridesmaids and me look like absolute superstars!!! They were able to get 15 girls looking glamorous in 6 hours!! She and her assistant were so fun and laid back!! They even offered to help fix one of my bridesmaids hair that the other vendor did not complete!! CYNTHIA IS THE VERY BEST!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kirsten · Married on 02/03/2018

When we first got engaged I already knew some of the vendors I wanted to be apart of our special day, Cynful Makeup being one of them. And let me tell you, Mrs. Cynthia and her team were one of the best decisions we made. From day one she has been such a pleasure to work with and she is beyond talented. She has made me feel and look flawless for numerous occasions including our engagements, my bridal portraits and boudoir session, but especially my wedding day. Any girl wants to feel and look beautiful, sexy and flawless on her wedding day and oh my goodness, Cynful Makeup nails it a hundred times over. And don’t worry, she takes care of your bridesmaids as well. From start to finish, any number of bridesmaids, she is so accommodating and makes sure everyone is looking flawless. So let’s just say, if you don’t go with Cynful Makeup you’re missing out. Thank you, Cynful Makeup, for making me look and feel like a bride should on her wedding day and for everything in between. I will forever choose Cynful Makeup.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Jana · Married on 01/20/2018

I have worked with Cynthia and her team for several of the biggest moments of my life, including my actual engagement (my now-husband planned that with Cynthia!), my engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and of course my wedding day. She, Hannah, and Dina are a dream team! So much fun to work with, efficient, on time, and they achieved exactly the look I was going for each time I worked with them. On my wedding day, they had 14 girls to beautify, and they finished (without us feeling rushed!) in plenty of time. Thank you so always doing amazing work! I can't wait to work with Cynthia again!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Heidi · Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing amazing amazing. Everybody looked flawless all night long. Such great service and great makeup. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Marian · Married on 11/11/2017

Cynthia and her assistant were so professional and kind. Cynthia did an amazing job on all of us. She made me feel beautiful. I loved the way she did my makeup. It was all worth it. I recommend everyone to hire her.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Emily · Married on 11/05/2017

Cynthia did an AMAZING job of me and my girls. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was done on time because we had a tight schedule to follow! Her and her team showed up at 3:45AM and had finished all 9 of us by 8:00AM. Her team was professional throughout the whole process & made us all feel like superstars. THANK YOU Cynthia for making me and my girls feel flawless for the big day, I felt amazing and my pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kendra · Married on 09/09/2017

Cynthia and her team are one of a kind. They are so sweet, punctual, and of course TALENTED. Cynthia is experienced, educated, and knows exactly what to do to make a bride feel timeless and elegant. Cynthia invests in herself and her work, which shows on her clients in every way possible. She was the first person I booked once I set a wedding date. Makeup that is long lasting and looks amazing in person AND in photos is hard to find but she nails it in every category! All of my guests continued to rave how gorgeous the whole bridal party was! If you're looking for the best, then CYNful makeup is your choice!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kendall · Married on 07/15/2017

Most talented, professional and pleasant vendor to work with! Couldn't imagine my wedding day without her!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kyla · Married on 07/08/2017

Cynthia and her staff did an amazing job for my bridal pictures and wedding day! She completed 8 girls including myself for the wedding day. We all looked stunning!... I am a very emotional person. I cried multiple times at the ceremony and during the reception on my wedding day and my makeup lasted until the end of the night! Cynthia is a very sweet person and her work is truly amazing!

Kyla

Sent on 07/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

Cynthia and her team are extremely talented. I received so many compliments on my makeup, and my bridesmaids loved her! I would recommend Cynful Makeup to anyone who wants to feel flawless!

Sent on 06/25/2017