Cyndi'z Photographix Reviews

8 | Chardon, OH

8 Reviews for Cyndi'z Photographix

Sandy · Married on 09/11/2017

The Absolute Best!!!! Look no further, you've just found the Cream of the Crop....

Sent on 09/26/2017

Dana · Married on 10/19/2015

Was with Cyndi in Puerto Rico for her cousins wedding, she did some amazing shots of the ceremony and reception. Also some wonderful shots of the area......would definitely recommend. Pricing is very reasonable and she is fun as heck to work with!!!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2013

She was fun and professional. The pictures turned out wonderful. She was a joy to work with and I was pleased that she stayed until the end of the reception...would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2013
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/20/2012

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PHOTOGRAPHER!

Sent on 12/30/2013
  • shelly7725

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2008

Cyndi was awsome!!! Great to work with, Pictures were beautiful! She was alot of fun. Prices were great! Lots and lots of photo's

Sent on 10/12/2008

Christie · Married on 05/24/2008

Top photographer at a reasonable price. Gave us TONS of pictures (600) to choose from, and took great pictures.

Sent on 06/15/2008

Rhonda · Married on 10/15/2005

I was referred to Cyndi by a friend of mine and was glad I got to meet her. She is a bit quirky and I loved that about her. I didn't want a stuffy photographer who would take the same boring pictures that you see in every other photo album. Cyndi definitely has an artists eye and is willing to try different things to get great pictures. I have a horrible habit of closing my eyes in photos and she was great about retaking pictures to make sure they were perfect. My father-in-law was a wedding photographer and he was even impressed with her work.

She gave us all of our proofs and a disk of the pictures so if we ever wanted to make our own pictures, we can do that at any point.

Her pictures were classic, orignal, modern, funky and everything we wanted.

Sent on 05/10/2008

Jamie · Married on 05/31/2008

Cyndi was terrific. We were so pleased with our wedding photos that we couldn't decide which ones to order. Her personality and style perfectly meshed with ours and what we were looking for in our photos--some traditional pictures, but also lots of candid photos, and some more unique, artistic shots (the last group is absolutely beautiful).

Sent on 07/24/2008