CWDJ ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

45 | Raleigh, NC

45 Reviews for CWDJ ENTERTAINMENT

Natasha · Married on 05/16/2015

Frank from CWDJ Entertainment was beyond amazing as our wedding DJ. We knew upon our first meeting with Frank that our wedding was going to be in great hands. Frank helped us create a timeline and then he executed that timeline perfectly. Seriously our reception went by flawlessly. In addition, we were most impressed with how he kept the dance floor full all night without any guidance from us (as we did not give him a long "preferred song list"). Truthfully we weren't sure what would keep our guests dancing and having fun all night, as their ages varied greatly, some were from the north, some from the south, so obviously their choice in music varied greatly. However, he had all different age ranges on the dance floor and kept them there for the duration of our wedding day. I cannot recommend him enough (and our guests were extremely impressed); It was truly a blessing to have Frank as our DJ and to know how much fun our guests were having throughout the night thanks to him!

Sent on 05/25/2015

CWDJ ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Tasha and TJ, you guys are so awesome for this great review and also the amazing review you gave our DJ business on facebook. We loved working with you and we appreciate you letting us dj your wedding reception!!!

Katie · Married on 12/13/2014

Frank was absolutely phenomenal! I got married last night and I cannot get over how smoothly the reception went thanks to him! My photographers said that they have done tons of weddings and he is the best dj they have ever heard! I HIGHLY recommend Frank... we will definitely be using him for other occasions! ! Thank you Frank for being a part of of our special night!!! You are awesome!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

CWDJ ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Katie!!! You're wedding was a blast to be a part of! We appreciate the positive feedback from your great review and we are glad you loved us!

DJ Frankie from Pulse FM is the owner and he was the one that came out to DJ our wedding. I worked with Frank so I've heard his company was great but he did an exceptional job and we are so glad we chose his company instead of one of the other ones. It went so smooth and he was so professional from beginning to end!

Sent on 12/15/2014

CWDJ ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Even though you were a co-worker I am truly honored that you chose CWDJ to entertain you and your guests! Thank you!

Ali · Married on 11/01/2014

Frank is a true professional. He answered all of my emails quickly and was patient and super understanding as some of our plans changed. He worked with me on our song list, games to play and was even polite when people made requests (my husband and I asked for no requests because we had worked so hard on our song list). He even brought these awesome lights and made our reception even more of a party! Frank is absolutely wonderful and we felt lucky to have him!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

Frank DJ'd our recent wedding. He did a fantastic job! He is very accessible leading up to my wedding: email, text and phone calls, also face to face meetings.

I did not provide him will a full playlist and let him choose the songs with that being said he did a great job getting the guest involved and feeding off the crowd. I highly recommend using him for your event, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Christina · Married on 06/28/2014

CWDJ Entertainment was highly recommended to me for my outdoor wedding ceremony and reception by my photographer. Our DJ, Frank, was excellent with communication and organizing the music right from the get go! He was very easy for me to get in touch with and had all the details planned out so well. Our guests had so much fun dancing and with a couple of fun games (the shoe game was a hit). If you are looking for a DJ, look no further!! CWDJ has the experience, most up-to-date equipment, and the fun energy!

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • User3872023 · 2+ years ago

Fun. Professional. Entertaining. Easy going...all the pieces to complete the puzzle. Cwdj is a great DJ company to work with! Our wedding was awesome thanks to these guys!!

Sent on 02/01/2014

CWDJ was so much fun at my wedding and my sisters sweet 16! We will definitely call them for any future event that we have AND also refer our friends to them!!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Worth every penny! I highly recommend CWDJ...

Sent on 02/02/2014

Frank killed it. cwdj is great, we will definitely have them back for anything else we do! Fun times!

Sent on 02/02/2014

I feel this is the best company we looked at when we went to the bridal show. GREAT time at our reception!
    Melissa & John

Sent on 08/16/2013

These guys are real professionals. They don't try to sucker you in to get dance floors, chairs, tables. It's a dj company and that's what they offer dj & lights. They are fantastic to work with and treated us with respect from start to finish. GREAT overall experience. Call them for your wedding too!

Sent on 08/16/2013

CWDJ Entertainment is the best! Our wedding reception was amazing thanks to them. Every single person had a great time and all complimented how great the dj was! So fun!

• User3342419 · event on: 05/25/2013

The kids loved this DJ company. They all said it was the best dj company that ever came to any of the dances the school put on. Awesome lights flashing all over to the great music the dj played and when the kids found out that the dj/owner "frankie" was on pulse 102's radio station they freaked out and all moved to the dance floor and stayed on it the whole night. It was a night to remember! Thanks guys!

• User3342409 · event on: 05/18/2013

Carbone World DJ's Made My Best Friends Daughter's Sweet 16 a SUCCESS! They were so worried that it wouldn't turn out to be like the way they envisioned it but they were blown away and I was also from the second I helped them book CWDJ until even after the event!! They were great! We still keep in touch with them and send them tons of business!

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Frankie was seriously so amazing. He was such a gem to work with - so easy and he put up with all of my anxious emails as we got closer to the day of our wedding. He was the perfect MC throughout the night and his team did an awesome job keeping everyone on the dance floor. All of my family and friends couldn't stop raving about him! Having the photo booth included in his package was so great and a big hit! I'd recommend Frankie for ANY event!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Great DJ! Played all the music I requested and was crowd- friendly!

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • User3342426 · event on: 04/06/2013

we hired this dj company for my sons 18th birthday...him and all of his friends still talk about how fun it was. the two dj's they had out there knocked this party out of the park!

Mark · Married on 04/08/2017

Frank helped make our wedding celebration an amazing event! He was very professional and responsive throughout the planning process, and we enjoyed working with him. Our guests had a great time! We highly recommend Frank.

Sent on 07/11/2017

This company was the most professional out of all the dj's we looked at. They were understanding, kind, professional and the event went exactly as we wanted it. CWDJ had great response time getting back to us and were on their p's and q's the entire time of the planning leading up to the end of the event. GREAT company. HIGHLY recommended!!!