CWDJ ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

45 Reviews for CWDJ ENTERTAINMENT

• Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Has it All

When we thought about DJ's we immediately wanted to hire Frankie at CWDJ! I've worked with Frankie multiple times throughout the year. As a wedding planner having a DJ who can set the tone for our wedding, play music that gets the guests on the dance floor, and be able to provide a photobooth and lighting was extremely important! Frankie and his team brings it all. When we told him we wanted to get married in Charleston, SC - not our home town of Raleigh, NC he was extremely excited and said he'd go where ever we choose. We are beyond thrilled to have Frankie there on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Sydney Leonard · Married on 11/23/2019

The best wedding DJ!

Using Frankie as our wedding DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Frankie made the process so easy and smooth with the online portal to get all our music requests in and talked through all our wedding timeline with us to make us feel really great before the big day. Our wedding night was SO fun and everyone remarked how amazing our DJ was - the dance floor was full the WHOLE night. Thank you so much to Frankie for an amazing job!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2019

Fun photobooth for everyone to enjoy!

Easy to work with and quick to respond as I was caught in a jam where my original photobooth company became unresponsive a month out. Easy online payment, plenty of options to customize what you're looking for and plenty of props for your guests to have fun with!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie W · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome DJ!

Frankie was the absolute best DJ we could have had for our wedding! I don't even know how to put into words how great he was at our wedding. He kept people on the dance floor and knew exactly how to make everyone have fun. I received so many compliments from our guests. Not only is he a great and professional DJ but he is also an awesome person who we loved working with! I would recommend him and CWDJ to anyone without hesitation!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Briana

Briana and Cody · Married on 04/20/2019

So laid back and helpful!

Frank knows everything. Everything I didn't even realize a DJ should know. He not only helped us with our music needs, but educated us on what else we may need for our wedding. He was kind, and very thoughtful to our needs. His website is easy to use, and the value of what you get for the price is great. Thank you Frank!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Johanna · Married on 02/16/2019

Don't Hesitate, Book him now!

I first worked with Franky as a wedding photographer myself on multiple weddings and loved how he got the crowd going; I loved his personality, how easy he was to talk to, and how he was just an overall good guy! He knows what music to play and how to read the crowd. So when it was MY turn to get married, after shooting over 100 weddings, I, of course, had LOTS of DJs to choose from and immediately called Franky and booked him on the spot! What an amazing decision! All my friends were dancing all night, and I don't think the dance floor got empty once. We talked about what music we wanted to play and what we wanted to mix it up with! The time flew by, and everybody had a grand time! Thank you for making it such a grand party!!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Bryan White · Married on 12/22/2018

Simply amazing

CWDJ was amazing. We had Frankie and could not have had a better experience. We had a couple specifics needed catered to and he handeled it no problem. He was so easy to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted. If you want a completely customized wedding playlist, someone who is easy to work with, and prompt planning communication, all for a great value... this is the DJ company for you and Frankie is your guy.

Thanks again Frankie for making our day perfect.

Ashley and Bryan

Sent on 12/24/2018

leah · Married on 11/03/2018

Frankie is the best!

Frankie was wonderful from beginning till end. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. We received many compliments from our guests about the music. Frankie was a great communicator and was very responsive. We highly suggest doing the photo booth package, as our guests loved it!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Abby · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome DJ and Photobooth!

Thank you to CWDJ for helping us celebrate such an awesome night! We met and booked Frankie at the bridal show and was so easy to work with. He was very responsive with emails. I loved the client portal so we could customize our special day as we wanted. Also, the photo booth was amazing! I can’t wait to see all the photos taken from it. Thank you Frankie and CWDJ staff for everything!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Moyin

Moyin · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Vendor

Frankie is really quick in responding your emails, which was awesome especially when you have questions during planning. The photo booth was fantastic! Love those props and great staff. Chance the DJ was nice and responsible. Thank you for making my big day lively and full of fun.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

I am going to do you a favor and tell you to just go ahead and stop looking for DJ's right now and hire CWDJ Entertainment. I met Frank through my Day Of Coordinator and thank goodness I did. From the beginning he has been responsive and so accommodating. He is available to you as much as you need and is more than willing to help you with other recommendations of vendors that he has worked with that are good. You receive an online portal to fill out with the music you want, which is so convenient and allows both parties to look at whenever they need to. He sat down with us a few days before our wedding and spent over and hour going through every detail to ensure we were on the same page. At our wedding, it stormed about an hour before ceremony start and he was so quick to set up afterwards to make sure we got our outdoor ceremony. He also worked with my wedding coordinator during the reception when we were getting behind to make sure we stayed on top of everything and got everything in. Everything I asked for he delivered beyond expectation. He kept people on the dance floor and I had so many compliments about how great he was. Hire him now and I promise you will not be sorry! Thanks for everything, Frank!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Heather · Married on 08/05/2018

Frankie and his team were so helpful before, during, and after our wedding. I had lots of questions that I needed to ask along the way as we were preparing, and Frankie was very responsive in getting back to me and kept everything stress-free for me on my end as we were planning our wedding day. Frankie did a great job making sure our wedding flowed as planned in terms of staying on time with the schedule we had talked about for the series of events throughout the evening. The crowd loved the playlist lineup and there was not a dull moment were our guests were not on the dance floor! The Photo Booth was also a HUGE hit - I would highly recommend it. Thank you CWDJ Entertainment for everything you did to make sure our wedding was perfect and for making our night so special! We will continue to recommend you to anyone we meet who needs a DJ for their wedding, or any event they are hosting!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

They took the time to get to know you and see what works best for you!!! Definitely helped us with our reception timeline as well.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Megan Leger · Married on 05/26/2018

Wedding 5/26/2018

Frank is the best DJ out there! He is so great to work with and very reasonably priced. Our dance floor was packed all night and he played the best music. The photobooth was a huge hit, our guests loved it. The pictures are great quality and the props are awesome! I would highly recommend CWDJ entertainment!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2018

Frankie was one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with! He was so fun, flexible, and prompt at communicating with us every step of the way. All of our guests loved the photo booth and we received numerous compliments on how fun Frankie and his attendant was! They truly made our wedding day a blast and we are so happy we chose to hire CWDJ. We can’t recommend Frankie enough for any event!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/12/2018

I recently used CWDJ for our wedding and reception earlier this month. Frankie was super easy and cool to work with! We were able to meet with him in his office to go over all of the details for our big day! My husband and I are big music fans, and Frankie allowed us to tell him exactly what music we wanted played and when! He brings great uplighting and really gets the party going! We also opted for the photo booth, which was a great idea! All of our guests, of all different ages, were able to enjoy the photo booth! They even had a special attendant for it that would have us our photos! I would highly recommend CWDJ for your event!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Denise · Married on 04/20/2018

We had Frankie DJ at my daughter’s wedding. Frankie was very professional and his website made everything so easy. He was always very responsive and available for questions as well. His equipment and sound quality was top of the line and he kept all of our guests up and dancing. Would highly recommend him !

Sent on 04/25/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/12/2018

We used CWDJ for our wedding in April and Frankie was super friendly, professional and accommodating. We opted to use CWDJ for our ceremony and reception as well as their photobooth which was a huge hit by our guests.We provided a handful of song requests and I gave genres and artists to Frankie during a phone meeting so he could get an idea of the time of music our crowd enjoyed and he did not disappoint! People were up and dancing from the second music started playing and almost didn't want to sit down for speeches! For the ceremony, we had a few specific songs that were covers, not your typical ceremony music and Frankie was able to pull and play all of them. The photobooth was beyond what we were expecting and a huge hit by our guests! There was always someone at the photobooth the entire night but never a huge line because the process and picture printing was so fast! The photo prints were a great souvenir and everyone had a blast! Highly recommend CWDJ to any and all on the hunt for a DJ for any event! We wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Frank did an amazimg job. He's very professional but also so fun! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/26/2017

A BIG five stars for the best DJ ever! If you haven't already booked Frankie for your wedding, you are wasting time! Best money ever spent. Kept the music going and everyone was on the dance floor. He provides options for fun games to keep the wedding guests entertained! I asked him to whip up a song mix for our first dance a few days before our wedding, and he had it ready to go. He is hands down the most professional, pleasurable individual I've had the joy of doing business with.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/19/2017

I hired CWDJ for my wedding in March and was so pleased with everything. I coordinated with Frankie, but Seth was the DJ at the wedding and they were both great and actually helped a TON with thinking through details of the timeline of events for my wedding. I provided a list of music that I wanted and they played all of the exact songs requested for the ceremony and they played a mix of my requests and songs that will keep people dancing for the reception. I got so many comments from my guests about how great the music was and how fun the DJ was.

I also rented the photobooth from CWDJ and boy was that a great decision. The photobooth was a huge hit for all guests - adults and children! It was super easy to use and we got two copies of each picture printed after each session for the guests to take home with them. I also got a USB with a copy of all the pictures taken and they are so funny!! You can rent the photobooth with or without the canopy and I would definitely recommend getting the canopy so that your guests can feel comfortable doing "silly" pictures.

Overall I had a great experience with CWDJ and will use them in the future if I ever need a DJ or photobooth at a party again.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Teresa · Married on 12/16/2016

Frankie was so easy to work with, extremely helpful in picking song selections and absolutely killed it as our wedding DJ! Our guests had so much fun and were continuously complementing his work throughout the night. Honestly, we cannot say enough good things about him. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2016

5 star everything! Everyone stayed dancing all night tonight at my wedding thanks to CWDJ! We had to write a review before we even go on our honeymoon because we are amazed with this company. Their photobooth was super nice too! All my engaged friends already got their info and they were super professional the whole time. Their office was beautiful too!

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 02/06/2016

Best of the best!

I want to give Frankie Carbone & CWDJ Entertainment 1,000 stars for being making all of our wedding music dreams come true! From start to finish it was exactly what we had hoped for. Frank did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and we were able to submit our song choices for each part of the wedding on the client portal (super convenient). Even though I waited until the VERY last minute to submit all of our verrry specific song requests (…still SO sorry about that…), he didn’t miss a beat & the execution was flawless. Frankie kept the party going all night & guests of all ages were dancing the night away! Everyone had a blast & we got several compliments on the playlist! He also provided the up-lighting which I HIGHLY recommend! It added ambiance to our reception and really took everything up a notch. My husband and I could not have picked a better DJ. Frank is a true professional & his passion for what he does is palpable. Your search for the best wedding DJ ends HERE.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Rhea · Married on 05/23/2015

We contacted CWDJ Entertainment and a few other DJs as we started our wedding planning. Frank set himself apart immediately by being incredibly responsive and communicative. Some other DJs I contacted took over a week to respond to simple questions, and one company never even responded to my initial inquiry! But Frank was on top of it. He always responded to my emails in a timely manner, usually within a few hours, and he was always professional, friendly, and clear. And once we booked him for the big day, he did a great job of staying in touch and continually responding to our questions. During our consultation meeting he was very thorough and it was clear he wanted to make sure he had everything exactly right, tailored to what we wanted. We were married at the Haw River Ballroom in Saxapahaw, NC, and Frank was great about communicating and collaborating with the staff there to make sure everything went smoothly. And, perhaps most importantly, he kept the dance floor full all night! Thank you CWDJ Entertainment!

Sent on 05/26/2015

CWDJ ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

We are so glad that you and your guests had a great time. We strive each and every day to try and go above and beyond our clients expectations and I'm glad to see that we did that for you guys. We are grateful that you were completely happy with our dj company!