CVNANT Reviews

7 Reviews for CVNANT

1 User photo

Stacy · Married on 10/27/2018

Vendor to Vendor

Brandon is UBER professional and creative. He works hard to capture your day and it shows in the end product! Love working with him. He is easy going and personable. Can't wait for the next opportunity.

Sent on 03/08/2019

jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

We love Brandon!

I cannot put into works how amazing Brandon was! I work in event planning and come across many photographers- Brandon by FAR was the BEST i have ever come across- and i am not just saying that because he was my photographer! From the very first phone conversation him and I exchanged i felt like we had known each other a lifetime. The day of my wedding he made me feel so comfortable and confident in his work! He even busted a few dance moves with my bridesmaids and I! I cannot say enough about his service and CANNOT wait to see the work he did for my event! 10 out of 5 starts if that was allowed!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Monique · Married on 03/10/2018

Great experience, professional and very happy with the services provided! The pictures turned out better than I thought, being I dislike most pictures of me!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Stacie · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing, caring and personable! The moments that were captured by CVNANT were amazing. That made this experience very special for my family and I !

Sent on 07/18/2017

Dawn · Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing experience using CVNANT! Rebecca and Brandon were so easy to work with. They made things so fun and laid back, but were also very professional. The viewing party was awesome and we love our pictures!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Eric · Married on 09/10/2016

Thanks to a very professional and creative team! Their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their attention to detail and ability to customize was great and made for a stress free experience. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos for your wedding, these are your people.

Danni & Eric

Sent on 04/29/2017

Brittney · Married on 05/17/2014

Amazing job done by CVNANT!! We couldn't have been happier with the service they provided! They were very professional, and went above and beyond making sure to cover all aspects of our wedding day!! Thank you for all your hard work and most of all the beautiful pictures we recieved!!! I would definitely recommend CVNANT to any one with an event or getting married!!

Sent on 07/18/2017