Cuzin Richard Entertainment Associates Reviews

11 | Portsmouth, NH

11 Reviews for Cuzin Richard Entertainment Associates

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2015

We were pleased with the thoroughness and quick action in receiving our contract and making our final arrangements. Our DJ, Gerry Dumont, was able to accommodate the bride and groom's entire playlist. He was flexible during the event and very good at keeping the crowd dancing and involved throughout. Very professional. He even assessed the layout and setup in advance since it was a beach wedding under a fairly new event tent. We highly recommend him. .

• User5201569 · event on: 04/18/2015

Scott was wonderful! We were celebrating my in-laws 50th anniversary so not really a wedding reception, but more than just a party. He gave us very helpful advice for the timing of events and made sure he knew who all the important people were. His music selection was spot on and many people mentioned they really enjoyed it. I highly recommend this company and Scott, in particular.

Angela · event on: 04/02/2015

Cuzin Richard Entertainment is a great resource I have used as an event planner for business gatherings, weddings and parties. I've never been disappointed with the customer service or the talented musicians that we have booked.
    Angela Bramante
    Owner / Event Designer
    Drinkwater Flowers & Design

Beth · event on: 03/31/2015

I would like to highly recommend Richard Smith and Cuzin Richard Entertainment for booking the best, most reliable entertainment for corporate events, fundraisers, weddings and parties. My personal experience: My clients had booked a band on their own for an event we were hosting in Boston. 2 days before the gig, the band canceled. I knew exactly who to call, and Richard had an awesome jazz ensemble for us within an hour! Story #2: I was managing an event for my HP clients at the Ritz Carlton Miami where we had a Caribbean-themed party. Richard booked a fantastic band for us. 30 minutes after the party started, the power went out in the entire hotel. This band wasn't phased, even though most of the instruments required power. They wheeled a baby grand in from the hotel lobby and turned it into a great, fun, candle-lit sing-along that my guests loved!

Bridget · event on: 12/31/2014

Cuzin Richard is our go-to Entertainment provider when we are looking for something special! He can provide you with any type of entertainment you are looking for!

• W

Will · event on: 12/13/2014

I had a band in mind to hire for my wife's 50th BD but I gave Richard very short notice and they weren't available. No surprise, WSHB is very popular. When I told Richard what I wanted to do, he recommended the Hot Tamales Brass Band. I was rushing around trying to put together a surprise party for my wife. Richard and Mickey, of the Hot Tamales, were fantastic to work with and my wife thought the Hot Tamales were fantastic.
    Thanks a lot, Richard and Mickey.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 11/21/2014

We used Cuzin Richard for our wedding in November and booked with DJ "Koz". I've heard great things about every DJ from Cuzin Richard and they were a great company to work with. The guests didn't leave the dance floor!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Mary · Married on 09/06/2014

Cuzin Richard Entertainment provides a user friendly service. I love the web site. Its easy to direct brides/grooms to web to listen to the various bands. I've worked with Cuzin Richard for years and will continue to do so. Thank You Cuzin Richard for making my job easy!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Ginni · event on: 05/29/2014

Cuzin Richard Entertainment Associates has an endless supply of great entertainers. The variety of outstanding performers is fantastic. Whatever your venue, large, small, elegant, casual; Cuzin Richard has entertainment for you. Professional and courteous, I highly recommend Cuzin Richard Entertainment Associates.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Paul · event on: 08/19/2013

Richard provided the Marginal Way Preservation Fund with a set of strolling minstrsils who entertained the guests at a fundraiser held on a oceasnside estate in York ME. He gave me a wide selection of options. The talent which performed were very entertaining and appreciated by the audience.

The fee was reasonable.

The next time that my non profit schedules another event which requires entertainment, Richard will be first on my list.

Paul Breen- President- Marginal Way Preservation Fund, Ogunquit, ME

Sarah · event on: 04/22/2015

3.5

CREA is excellent when it comes to bands. They have access to the best local bands and the prices are very good. I recommend using CREA when you need a band!