Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

Cutting Edge Productions 4
Cutting Edge Productions 5
Cutting Edge Productions 6
Cutting Edge Productions 7

DJ Edge was such a huge help leading up to and on our wedding day! He's got a great personality and really helps to make your day unique and special. My family was planning some special moments during our day that were a surprise to me and DJ Edge worked directly with them to pull everything off wonderfully! He is great at reading the feeling in the room to decide which music to play. His years of experience in the field really shows. We had the utmost confidence that DJ Edge would take care of us on our day! It was such a pleasure to work with him!

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/11/2012

Hello! Just wanted to thank you again for the amazing job that you did as the DJ for our wedding. You were very professional, organized and knowledgeable when it came to getting the crowd going. We all had a blast and your music helped keep the dance floor packed. You are very talented at what you do, and we thank you for making our day even that more special. You were great...I am sure that we will run into you again at Loxley's or another venue. Take care!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Tenice · Married on 07/28/2012

I could have not ask for a better dj at my wedding. He kept the dance floor full all night. All of my guest commented how he played different music and how wonderful he was. I would definitely recommend him for a dj. Thanks so much dj edge for making my reception so much better!!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Great dj! Guests loved the music, and the dj kept the songs going to keep the party hopping.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Rachael · Married on 06/02/2012

DJ Edge was the DJ for our wedding and he did an excellent job! He was quick to respond to any questions or requests I had, right up to the wedding day when I sent him a quick text to make a last minute adjustment! He met us to go over what we wanted, and really listened to what we said. We had a blast at the wedding and so did our guests. We received so many compliments on the music and variety to keep people on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend DJ Edge!!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Nora · Married on 06/01/2012

DJ Edge was FANTASTIC to work with! I would hire him again!!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Great to work with. He Can take control and do his own thing. If you want something SPECIFIC make sure you tell him it is important to you.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Heather · Married on 04/21/2012

Dj Edge (Eddie Ward) was amazing. We had almost 190 guests and the dance floor was full almost the whole reception. He plays an excellent variety of music as well as being extremely professional and kind. We've had several guest ask us since the reception who the DJ was because they thought he was amazing! Couldn't have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 05/08/2012
  • O

Santyomar · Married on 04/01/2012

Great DJ played all the stuff we wanted for our wedding. Will be using him in the future for other parties

Sent on 04/04/2012

Justin · Married on 03/04/2012

DJ Edge was very helpful when planning the wedding. He came to our house and went step by step of the rundown of the wedding. DJ Edge asked for the kind of music we would like to hear. He was also very receptive towards songs that we did not want played at the wedding. DJ Edge was very professional and had everyone on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 03/17/2012

Heather · Married on 11/19/2011

DJ Edge/Cutting Edge Productions is fabulous. Eddie (the DJ extrordinaire) is as good as they get. Eddie has YEARS of experience and knows without a doubt what he needs to do to make your day special. He is very professional and will undeniably make certain that your event is a memorable one!!!! (One to remember for years to come). He is very accomodating and is willing to help in any way that he can - he is totally awesome with suggestions, and will make your day as stress free as possible!! :) So kick back, relax, enjoy your event - you're in good hands. But first and foremost, get to bookin' DJ Edge/Cutting Edge Productions!! :)

Sent on 11/29/2011

Cheryl · Married on 10/15/2011

DJ Edge was phenomenal to work with. He was responsive, had a lot of great suggestions for us and was truly interested in what kind of music and environment we wanted him to provide at our reception. He was also very flexible the evening of our reception when we made a few last minute changes in the music/agenda. He went with the flow and was always courteous and professional. But the thing that says the most about his work is the fact that all of our guests raved about the DJ and the music, and the way he kept the party going. Our guests are still talking about the DJ!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Tonya · Married on 10/01/2011

DJ Edge is a great DJ; he recently did our wedding on Oct. 1 2011. He has a great knowledge base on music. He also was very helpful with answering any kind of questions and helping us amke decisions on songs. He was more than willing to take time after hours to me with us. Furthermore is is very easy to get in touch with, any time I had a question or concern all I had to do was send an email within a couple hours he would answer. I want to thank you DJ edge for making our wedding a hit, we have recieved so many compliments on our wedding because you did a great job with the music and entertaining our quests.

Sent on 10/03/2011

The · Married on 07/23/2011

DJ Edge (Eddie) did an amazing job for our wedding. We do not have any complaints. He did not draw attention to himself during the reception, he made everything about us and made sure we were happy. He knows how to work the crowd; our dance floor was packed all night long. In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, he would respond to us promptly and gathered all the necessary details to make everything perfect. I would highly recommend DJ Edge for any wedding, party, or event.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Cassandra · Married on 07/01/2011

Thank you so very much for being such a joy to work with...all of our friends and family said that this was the best wedding they have ever been to, and that our dj played the best music! Thank you again and again!!!! Mr & Mrs. Giunta

To the bride & grooms, if you are looking for a dj that makes the whole night what you want, and if something needed to get changed at the last minute...then this dj is for you! such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Chelsea · Married on 06/19/2011

I had people ages 1yr - 94yrs at my wedding and DJ Edge played music that fit every single person's era. It was fantastic and all we wanted to do was dance, dance, dance :) He was extremely easy to work with and checked on pronunciations of names which was fantastic (we had a few really hard names..). I would recommend him to anyone, any age, any type of event! My reception was PERFECT :)

Sent on 06/20/2011
  • lwatlington

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2011

My husband and I were absolutely taken back by DJ "Eddie" Edge! He had EVERYONE on the dance floor from start to finish on our wedding night! We had such a mix of young and old and people with such different personalities, but when Eddie put the music on, they were up and grooving on the dance floor! Eddie was wonderful to work with during our wedding event. We were stuck on what songs to use for the cake cutting and the garter removal, but when Eddie had our consultation with us, he gave us some really good ideas for songs and we used them. DJ Edge really knows his music and is an awesome DJ! We would recommend him to any bride and groom!!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Theresa · Married on 05/28/2011

I would definitely recommend DJ Edge to my friends and family. He kept the night flowing smoothly. Played what the people wanted to hear and kept our guests on the dance floor.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/16/2010

Working with DJ Edge to plan our wedding reception music was extremely easy, stress free and enjoyable. He helped us plan the music for our wedding reception based on songs we liked, and music we thought our guests would enjoy. He provided helpful tips and insight on timing of events during our reception such as when we should do our first dance, cake cutting music, entrance songs, and whether or not to do the garter/bouquet toss based on how many people we thought would participate. I wanted someone who would actually DJ and mix music, as opposed to someone who would just play CD's for our reception. DJ Edge is an exceptional DJ with a very reasonable price for his services. He was extremely professional and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Courtney · Married on 08/27/2010

By far the most fun I ever had at a wedding (not just saying that because it was mine) but I wanted a party and I def got that...DJ Edge def comes through!

Sent on 09/05/2010

Matt · Married on 06/26/2010

DJ Edge is a great DJ who puts you as the client First! We Used Edge for our wedding and he was great to work with. He gave us lots of song suggestions and was very open to our requests. Edge is a top notch DJ, professional, and offers his service at a great price. We highly recommend considering DJ Edge for your function

Sent on 09/15/2010

Edwin · Married on 05/08/2010

Dj Edge did everything we wanted with the little time we had. Dj Edge is a great Dj

Sent on 05/11/2010

WILSON · Married on 09/19/2009

I have known DJ Edge for many years. He has provided Phenominal service for myself, family and friends for years. His amazing ability to provide memorable entertainment for any and every event, makes him a cut above the rest, or should I say gives him an EDGE, (hence his name). He has DJ'ed my wedding, brothers wedding, cousins sweet sixteens, 50 and 60th birthday parties, and the reaction during and after the events was of extreme enjoyment. I as well as others that have attended always refer to Edge as THE DJ to go to! He is in a league of his own as a business man, as an Artist, As well as a friend. He has become a part of our FAMILY and ALL our events and would be fortunate to allow him in yours!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Lisa · Married on 01/17/2009

DJ Edge was wonderful. He was by far the cheapest DJ we priced and he provided excellent music. He was very receptive to what kind of music our guests wanted. Very friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2009

Hannah · Married on 12/16/2016

DJ Edge was a fabulous addition to our company's annual holiday party! He knew how to read and work the crowd, and was extremely professional and polite. Absolutely would book again for any event!

Sent on 12/23/2016