Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

Cutting Edge Productions 5
Cutting Edge Productions 6
Cutting Edge Productions 7

Emily Diem · Married on 12/08/2018

Always so so so happy with them!

I've worked with Eddie on multiple occasions, and he's the only DJ I wanted working my wedding. I've always been beyond happy with his services. He did an excellent job with our music, made some great suggestions, and he read the crowd so well he had guests dancing for hours that we thought would never dance!! I absolutely recommend him or his assistants, you won't be disappointed.

• Casey

Casey Messner · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Can’t say enough how amazing Cutting Edge Productions are! Worth every penny and DJ Edge has been nothing but amazing!! I wish we could go back to last night to continue dancing! I highly recommend them and will forever be grateful for everything they did to make our wedding day perfect!

• Sean

Sean · Married on 10/20/2018

Clearly Edges out the Competition!

In the beginning of our wedding planning, we underrated the importance of a quality DJ. It was only after we attended a wedding with a "proper" DJ did we recognize the essential role the DJ plays. We also realized we didn't want the antiquated line dancing and slower pace of a traditional wedding. We wanted our DJ to get, and keep, everyone on the floor.

If this is what you want too, DJ Edge is your man. Now I'd like to think my wife and I had a beautiful wedding, ceremony and all; however, in speaking with our guests later everyone was only raving about DJ Edge. Many had said he was the best DJ they had ever seen. One was interested in booking him, and she's already married so I don't know what her deal was!

In all seriousness, quality and value-wise DJ Edge cannot be beat. If I could give value 6 stars I would. His prices are more than reasonable considering he provided mics for our ceremony as well as an aesthetically pleasing DJ booth for the reception. He also was always open to speak and discuss our big day. Now in relation to that the one downside I would mention is he did not play a specific slow dance song we had asked for a week prior. I understand it's a crazy day and so many things are happening at once but it would have been nice to hear that song, especially for my parents. It was dedicated to them so to not have it played was a bit of a bummer.

Regardless, do not let that one small potato deter you from booking DJ Edge. If you're having a wedding anywhere in the area, lock him up now or forever hold onto that regret.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Great music selection not over-the-top

DJ was barely noticed unless in a good way. Took requests but kept to our vision. was able to pick songs very last minute if any change was needed. Awesome.

Jil · Married on 09/29/2018

Seth was an absolute pleasure to work with. So down to earth and flexible as we were so limited for time right up until our wedding day. He definitely knows how to read a crowd and kept our guests up on the dance floor all night long! We could not have asked for a greater DJ service for our big day!

Alisa Brandt · Married on 09/23/2018

A Must-Have at Your Wedding!

Dj Edge was wonderful to work with and specifically listened to what kind of music we wished to be played and made a perfect play list! He was easy to communicate with and all of our guest were raving about how amazing he was at our wedding!

Cutting Edge Productions 8

Ashlee · Married on 09/08/2018

Eddie was amazing! He followed through on everything he had communicated with us. When our schedules conflicted, Eddie was accommodating in our last minute need for a formal meeting. I will never forget how he made us feel leading up to the wedding and on our special day. He was so down to earth that I felt like we had been friends from back in the day! I would highly recommend him for your future events!

Cutting Edge Productions 9
    Cutting Edge Productions 10

DARIN · Married on 09/01/2018

If there was an option for a 6/5 i would have given it! Absolutely incredible! He lives up to his reputation and then some! Highly highly recommend him for any wedding!

Kristine · Married on 08/31/2018

Absolutely perfect! My husband and I are from out of state, so we relied on our coordinator for recommendations for our DJ and she nailed it! Cutting Edge Productions couldn’t have been more perfect for us and our crowd. We didn’t meet DJ Edge until our actual wedding day, but we had no doubt that we went with the right DJ. Our emails were always answered within 24 hours (if not right away) and they were willing to work with us within our budget. Song choices were tasteful, fun, and fit our personalities, and the volume was appropriate when necessary. We will definitely recommend Cutting Edge Productions to anyone who is looking for a professional and fun DJ!

Cutting Edge Productions 11

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Cutting Edge Productions was amazing!! Super friendly and was great when deciding to push certain events up at the wedding to get our guests up
    and dancing. I had lots of compliments on our DJ! We had a great turnout of people on the dance floor! Purple was also the color of our wedding and they had purple lighting which was perfect! I highly recommend DJ Edge! Thank you for a fantastic day that we will never forget!

Jordan · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Edge went above and beyond to make our wedding even better than we expected. He made the introductions and flow of the night genuinely stress-free for the wedding party, which couldn't be more appreciated. He read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Our friends and family are still commenting on the amazing music and the party atmosphere throughout the entire evening - especially on the dance floor. We are so thankful DJ Edge was able to do our wedding and we highly recommend him for your event!

Rufus · Married on 07/21/2018

Ed and his assistant did and awesome job keeping the energy level up. A nice surprise was their lighting that worked perfectly with our decorations. Of course, the music was on point, getting people on their feet who I thought would be glued to their seats! Can't imagine having someone else spinning for us on our big day, which turned out even better because of DJ Edge!

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2018

I am absolutely amazed. From start to finish I was blown away with the amazing service! All of our ceremony songs were played perfectly. He kept in mind our favorite types of music but kept the crowd going with some more popular songs. He kept everyone up and moving and the whole day flowed perfectly with the help of DJ Edge. I can’t thank him enough!

Justin · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Edge came highly recommended by a friend, and we couldn't have been more happy with the way everything went on our wedding day! He was eager to meet with us, responded quickly to emails with answers, and was extremely flexible when we had a few last minute changes. Our timeline on our wedding day didn't even go as we planned and he rolled with the punches and kept everyone dancing the whole time. The day after our wedding he reached out to thank us, and sent some amazing pictures that he took that day. Everyone at the wedding said they had a blast and he was a huge reason why. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Cutting Edge Productions 12
    Cutting Edge Productions 13

Abbie · Married on 06/02/2018

Seth was an amazing DJ to work with! He got in contact with me before the wedding to go over every detail. He made sure I knew how the day would run and also was extremely flexible with timing since things were being based on a surprise I had arriving for my husband. The music was perfect for our group of friends and family, and the biggest thing I appreciated was the music during cocktail hour and dinner was quieter that people were able to talk during. He made our day a little more special and I recommend him HIGHLY!

Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Edge was everything we could ask for in a DJ.

The quality of service was excellent. I have been to a number of weddings, and I can honestly say that DJ Edge was the best I've heard to date. His experience and talent is very obvious - from the seamless transitions between songs to his ability to read a crowd and know what to play when, I could not have asked for better quality of service.

DJ Edge was always quick to respond to emails, and I never had an issue getting in contact with him. We also met with him 3 weeks in advance of the wedding to iron out the details, and he got there early so that when we showed up, we could get started right away.

Professionalism was top notch - not much to say here other than that it is quite obvious DJ Edge has been doing this for 20+ years.

The cost was WELL WORTH IT. I'm not very well educated when it comes to the average cost of a DJ, but in my eyes the pricing was VERY REASONABLE for the high level of service provided. I was pleased with the value-to-price ratio.

DJ Edge was extremely flexible. We made a number of last-minute changes, and he was able to adjust to them real-time with no issues at all.

Overall, I could not have asked for a better DJ. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Edge for any wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Douglas · Married on 05/27/2018

By far the greatest DJ we have ever came across in our area. We searched for several months meeting with DJ’s until we met Dj Edge. From the minute we sat down we felt a great vibe, listened to what we were interested in doing and made it happen. We have gotten many compliments oh how amazing the Dj was and there were no hiccups with names or music. If you are looking for a Dj and you haven’t met Eddie, stop your searching because this is the guy you want for your event. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

We cannot thank DJ Edge enough for his entertainment during our wedding! We had an absolute blast and could not believe the energy of our guests. I received many compliments for the music along with how they have never seen such a packed dance floor at a wedding! Our dance floor was full the ENTIRE time and our wedding was a night to never forget. We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Eddie as your DJ!!!

James · Married on 05/05/2018

Even before we got engaged we knew we wanted Cutting Edge Productions for our wedding. We have heard DJ Edge numerous times and each time we always said we want this guy to be our DJ. So after we got engaged DJ Edge was the first person we called even before we had a venue because we wanted to make sure he could DJ our wedding. Lucky enough he said yes. From start to finish everything was perfect. We had a list of songs we had picked out but DJ Edge put together a combination of songs that had everyone on the dance floor the entire night both young and old! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding look no further than Cutting Edge Productions.

Mike · Married on 04/28/2018

Me and my wife were absolutely thrilled with the dj service Eddie (Dj Edge) provided us with. If you’re looking for a dj with wedding experience, professionalism, organization and of course to keep your wedding live throughout your special day, Dj Edge is a no brainer! Book him!

Alycia · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago. We started looking for a DJ a year and a half before our wedding. I went to multiple weddings expos in Lancaster county met many Djs but after researching online Dj edge came very highly recommended. My husband and I contacted him to schedule a time to meet he returned my call within minutes. I couldn't believe it! We booked a year out and Eddie kept in touch every couple months to schedule the next time to meet so we could figure out a timeline for the wedding. Eddie and his partner are a phenomenal team and will make your big day or special occasion absolutely stress free and one to remember! We will definitely be recommending them to all our friends and family!

Alyssa · Married on 10/06/2017

Cutting Edge Productions was so great to work with! Our DJ made planning super easy, and helped our wedding go so smoothly! He played a great selection of songs, and really helped our visions come to life! If you are looking for a talented DJ who truly loves what he does, look no further! You will not regret booking with Cutting Edge Productions!

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Edge was amazing and kept everyone dancing the whole night! Can't say enough about the lighting and music. He really helped transform my venue. Great attention to detail! He worked with us on our specific music choices and seamlessly blended classics with today's hits. We received so many compliments on the music, there was really something for everyone. Thank you!

JoAnna · Married on 09/23/2017

Eddie was amazing to work with from the very beginning! He answered all of our questions and responded back to us right away. We had many complements about the music at our wedding all thanks to him! He also played the best music! He kept everyone dancing! He is a great guy to work with, and you can tell he really enjoys what he does!!!