Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

175 | Lancaster, PA

175 Reviews for Cutting Edge Productions

• Marissa

Marissa Ralston · Getting married on 03/09/2021

The staff said "it was the best dance party they ever had at the venue"

DJ Edge is such a talented DJ. We hired him as the DJ for our wedding and our guests loved him! He knows how to read the crowd and create the perfect atmosphere for your guests to have the time of their lives! His transitions between songs were amazing! He was the DJ for our friends wedding and we knew right away while wedding planning that we wanted to have him for our wedding too. Both weddings were a complete blast! He is so professional and responded to all my questions and emails immediately. Ed is a really nice guy and made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and stress free during the entire planning process. He also helped me with planning by offering some questions that I myself hadn't thought of. If you want your dance floor to be full all night long and want to have the best dance party you can think of you need to book Cutting Edge Productions for your next event!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Depietro · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Seth made our wedding reception fun so much fun. He clearly knows what he is doing- his timing throughout the night was perfect!

We had so much fun with our DJ, Seth Gantz from Cutting Edge Productions. He put the time in to get to know us as a couple; by the time the wedding came around, we felt like we were talking to a friend. Seth's talent as a DJ and ability to read a crowd was evident early on at our reception. He had the dance floor poppin' all night long. If you loved him as much as we did, you can catch Seth DJing at Tellus360, one of Lancaster's most popular night spots on most Thursday and Friday nights. 10/10 recommended!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Rosmery Rodriguez · Married on 02/01/2020

All my guests loved him

DJ Edge handles the music for both my ceremony and my reception and he really came through, he made sure he had music to accommodate all my guests who came from different backgrounds. Everyone had a blast, and won't stop talking about the great time they had. I keep hearing how this was one of the best hearings they've been to in a long time. You will have no regrets if you book him.

Sent on 02/04/2020

H · Married on 01/25/2020

The DJ you’ve been looking for.

I never thought my wedding would be so beautiful and dreamy. I wish I could relive it all over again. Thanks to DJ Edge (Eddie) for helping us make it all happen!

DJ Edge is super reliable and is a fantastic DJ with a great track record of pumping the vibe up to get people on the dance floor. He is also a phenomenal emcee and elevates a certain note of elegance to his delivery.

We hand-selected a couple of our songs for the entrances of the ceremony and reception and our first dance. Alongside of this, we gave him lists of our song preferences for both dancing and love songs for his reference. Because of his experience, I trust his selections for the ceremony exit, the bridal bouquet toss, the garter removal, and other wedding highlights. He hit the mark on all of these and much more!

Our guests were super pumped that all of them participated in the longest conga line I’ve seen! At the end of the night, our guests kept raving about the conga line!

There were multiple instances where my legs were exhausted from all the dancing, but I could not step away from the dance floor! Everyone had an awesome time and came home with aching calves and kept talking about how much fun they had.

Additionally, DJ Edge is also super organized and followed our timeline. We almost forgot about our cake cutting because we were interacting with our guests, but super grateful he reminded us and kept the wedding right on schedule.

Would highly recommend DJ Edge for both DJ and emcee needs! Our wedding would not have been super memorable without him and his team. Amazing professionalism, top-notch talent, and can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen Kidhardt · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing DJ!

I highly recommended Cutting Edge Productions if you want everyone out on the dance floor at your wedding! Eddie made the process so easy. Between choosing the music we wanted for our first dance, to figuring out what kind of up lighting we wanted during our reception he was there to help every step of the way! The music for our reception was great and there was enough variety for everyone to get out on the dance floor! Great DJ, definitely recommend if you are looking for a great time on your big day!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Kayla · Married on 11/23/2019

November wedding

Great service! My husband and i received so many good compliments about how good the DJ was at our wedding. Kept people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 11/27/2019

C Hoover · Married on 11/11/2019

Cutting Edge Productions is outstanding

DJ Edge was outstanding! The variety of music that he played always had the dance floor full! And he was a pleasure to work with! I will definitely use Cutting Edge for future celebrations.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Rohrer · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing DJ

Eddie is the best dj. Everyone at my wedding told me how much the liked the DJ and how much fun the music was. Eddie made sure to play all of the music we wanted. My fiance is from Grenada and we had to push our wedding date back a couple of times because his visa was taking longer than expected. Eddie checked in throughout the process to see how everything was going and that meant a lot. He made sure to play music that my husband enjoys from his country as well which was important to us. We are so happy that eddie was able to dj our wedding and we wouldn't have changed anything. Our reception was so fun because of him.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jenna Kessler · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding

DJ Edge, where do I start?! Everything was absolutely amazing! From the very first meeting we had until the very last minute of our reception you were there to help and make sure our day was absolutely perfect! Perfect is actually a huge understatement! You went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was taken care of and it truly showed. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, thanks to you which is exactly what we wanted! We had so many of our guests voice how fun our wedding was and that they haven’t been to a wedding like ours! A 5 star rating isn’t even enough in my book!! Thank you for making our wedding truly a day we will never forget!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Mindy Ditzler-Flowers · Married on 09/15/2019

Great DJ for whole day!

The music was great for both our ceremony and reception! He helped the events flow and kept the guests happy with music they enjoy! We loved how our wedding turned out partly because of him!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Logan

Logan kramer · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding DJ

I can’t say enough good things about DJ Edge. He was proactive in meeting with us and making sure all of the details were set before our wedding day. He had everyone up and dancing from start to finish that night!!! From the ceremony to the reception, he does it all. I will always recommend him to anyone I know that is looking for a DJ! He played a big role in making sure everyone had a blast that night and it’s safe to say it was a day we won’t forget!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis Gaul · Married on 09/06/2019

Literally the best DJ you could ask for!

My wife and I were married on 9-6-19. We looked around for a DJ for a few months, and couldn't seem to find one we liked. We attended a friends wedding back in December of 2018, of which DJ Edge was the DJ for. As soon as he introduced the couple and started playing tunes, I knew he was the DJ for us.

DJ Edge was very professional, easy to work with, and was a huge help in the weeks leading up to our wedding and helped to ease our nerves. The day of our wedding he arrived early, and took care of speaking to the folks at the venue so I didn't need to worry about a thing. His introductions were flawless, the music for our ceremony and reception was PERFECT, his presentation was as professional as you can get, and had all my guests commenting that they wish the party would have kept going for another 2 hours. I've read a ton of reviews online and dreaded the headaches associated with planning a wedding when we started. Let me save you the headaches. Stop reading, and call this guy. I PROMISE you won't be disappointed! Seriously, we can't thank you enough for the job you did.
    THANK YOU!

-Dennis & Tara

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Kottke Parrell · Married on 09/02/2019

DJ Edge is your guy

DJ edge was one of our best wedding planning decisions. He created an amazing experience. The way that all of our guests jumped to the dance floor and kept at it all night was better than we could have hoped. He took all of our song submissions and played off of them and transitioned them wonderfully. He’s an expert at creating a flow to the reception. He was also the perfect MC, just what we wanted. I kept finding myself running back to the dance floor because I couldn’t miss *this one* either ;)

On top of this, he’s a great guy to work with, he’s there for you all day - had no problem staying longer than planned when we asked just that very night. He even added a great selection of uplighting at no extra charge. Great music, great flow, great experience, great guy, just book him!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Ippolito · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional, Knowledgeable, Awesome

DJ Edge is fantastic! It is clear to everyone who meets him that he takes his work very seriously. He really knows how to get a party started! All of the guests at my wedding had a blast and they all kept saying how amazing the DJ was. He also helped keep the timeline for the day and was right on cue with all the music needed for the ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica Leto · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding DJ

Eddie was absolutely amazing! So professional and an incredible DJ. He was so accommodating and made our wedding come alive! We got the whole package...ceremony, cocktail, and reception (not to mention the awesome uplighting included). Would highly recommend using DJ Edge, he will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Hannah Allison · Married on 06/21/2019

DJ Edge is beyond amazing!

My experience with DJ Edge was one I can't forget. It was an easy, trusting process. The DJ is absolutely one of my favorite parts in a wedding as I am a big dancer and DJ Edge absolutely exceeded my expectations. Not only did he incorporate songs I suggested but he added his professional creativity to each song keeping our guests from sitting down. I'd have to say that DJ Edge brought our two families and closest friends together as we celebrated our new start on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

So caring and overall a great Dj!

Working with Eddie was amazing! He was very professional every step of the way and we had a meeting with him before the wedding in his office which was very professional. He took the time and talked everything through with my husband and I. He was also really helpful because I come from a broken family and he made sure everyone was honored and was very caring about that. On the day of the wedding he handled everything perfectly with set up and keeping the party going. My guests said he had very good transitions with the music and was great! I would definitely recommend working with him. He also had great comments to say after each dance about how special this day is to our parents as well. He goes above and beyond. He’s an awesome dj! And overall he’s just great. I had a wedding with zero alcohol and several people were dancing and having fun!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • O

Olivia Tuell · Married on 06/01/2019

Had a great experience! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great DJ!

DJ Edge was amazing! When I first reached out to him he responded very quickly and was always very easy to communicate with. He made the entire process go very smoothly. We met with him to discuss what we were looking for at our wedding and he did not disappoint us at all! He certainly knows how to read a crowd and had people on the dance floor all night! We would certainly recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time=)

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ashley W · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing! I would recommend to anyone!

Eddie Ward was wonderful to work with!! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! He got most of our guests on their feet, even people I didn’t think we’d see on the dance floor!! He was very responsive and helpful! I would definitely recommend using his company!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Meaghan Marks · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Music, Lighting, & Personality

Eddie was fantastic to work with and really made our day completely magical with his sound and lighting! We had some timing changes day of and worked with us so everything went perfectly. He also made sure we took some time to enjoy our day! 😁😘 Thank you, DJ Edge!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Emily Diem · Married on 12/08/2018

Always so so so happy with them!

I've worked with Eddie on multiple occasions, and he's the only DJ I wanted working my wedding. I've always been beyond happy with his services. He did an excellent job with our music, made some great suggestions, and he read the crowd so well he had guests dancing for hours that we thought would never dance!! I absolutely recommend him or his assistants, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Casey

Casey Messner · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Can’t say enough how amazing Cutting Edge Productions are! Worth every penny and DJ Edge has been nothing but amazing!! I wish we could go back to last night to continue dancing! I highly recommend them and will forever be grateful for everything they did to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 10/20/2018

Clearly Edges out the Competition!

In the beginning of our wedding planning, we underrated the importance of a quality DJ. It was only after we attended a wedding with a "proper" DJ did we recognize the essential role the DJ plays. We also realized we didn't want the antiquated line dancing and slower pace of a traditional wedding. We wanted our DJ to get, and keep, everyone on the floor.

If this is what you want too, DJ Edge is your man. Now I'd like to think my wife and I had a beautiful wedding, ceremony and all; however, in speaking with our guests later everyone was only raving about DJ Edge. Many had said he was the best DJ they had ever seen. One was interested in booking him, and she's already married so I don't know what her deal was!

In all seriousness, quality and value-wise DJ Edge cannot be beat. If I could give value 6 stars I would. His prices are more than reasonable considering he provided mics for our ceremony as well as an aesthetically pleasing DJ booth for the reception. He also was always open to speak and discuss our big day. Now in relation to that the one downside I would mention is he did not play a specific slow dance song we had asked for a week prior. I understand it's a crazy day and so many things are happening at once but it would have been nice to hear that song, especially for my parents. It was dedicated to them so to not have it played was a bit of a bummer.

Regardless, do not let that one small potato deter you from booking DJ Edge. If you're having a wedding anywhere in the area, lock him up now or forever hold onto that regret.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Great music selection not over-the-top

DJ was barely noticed unless in a good way. Took requests but kept to our vision. was able to pick songs very last minute if any change was needed. Awesome.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Jil · Married on 09/29/2018

Seth was an absolute pleasure to work with. So down to earth and flexible as we were so limited for time right up until our wedding day. He definitely knows how to read a crowd and kept our guests up on the dance floor all night long! We could not have asked for a greater DJ service for our big day!

Sent on 10/08/2018