Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

197 Reviews for Cutting Edge Productions

• Avery

Avery D. · Married on 06/05/2021

DJ Edge brings the party

Best DJ out there. If you want someone to make your reception a memorable dance party, you can’t go wrong with Cutting Edge. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/20/2021
  • MaryKate

Marykate W. · Married on 05/15/2021

Truly, thank you!

My husband and I were amazed at how awesome DJ edge was. We were guests at a wedding he was DJ’ing for and we knew right away we needed to hire him! He was everything we wanted in a DJ and more! I wanted to do something special for my dad during our father daughter dance, and he helped me without hesitation. He met with us a week before the wedding to make sure he had everything right, and he truly made our day run so smoothly. He kept the dance for alive for 3 hours with music everyone could relate to! Eddie is an amazing DJ, and person and he will truly make your day or event so special! We cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Nick M. · Married on 04/30/2021

Awesome Experience

We had our wedding on 4/30/21 and Eddie was phenomenal. Not only did he help us to have a great reception, but he was so helpful and professional through the entire process. We would definitely recommend him 100 times out of 100!

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Alex

Alex C. · Married on 04/08/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

DJ Edge was AMAZING! From the planning process to the wedding he answered any questions we had and created a stress-free environment. He read our crowd perfectly and personalized the music to them. From the moment our wedding started till it ended, it was a party. Our venue had a few different spots we needed music at, since he was been there before, He knew exactly where to place his speakers to reach all locations.

We would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ. We were so blessed to have him apart of our special day.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Amanda W. · Married on 03/21/2021

Perfect Wedding DJ

We hired DJ Edge for our wedding and our guests absolutely loved him! He was very easy to work with, professional, and answered all of our questions along the way. He met with us and got to know us as a couple, so our songs were individualized to our specific tastes. His ability to read the crowd created an unforgettable night for us, but also our guests. Being a 2021 couple was difficult, with the COVID restrictions, but he worked with us every step and was very understanding when we had to change venues about a month before our wedding date.
    He brought along a violinist to play during our cocktail hour and dinner, which all of our guests enjoyed. He also provided his insight on getting a photo booth for our guests, which we are so happy chose. You will not find a better DJ for your wedding and we definitely recommend to anyone around!

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Marissa

Marissa R. · Married on 03/09/2021

The staff said "it was the best dance party they ever had at the venue"

DJ Edge is such a talented DJ. We hired him as the DJ for our wedding and our guests loved him! He knows how to read the crowd and create the perfect atmosphere for your guests to have the time of their lives! His transitions between songs were amazing! He was the DJ for our friends wedding and we knew right away while wedding planning that we wanted to have him for our wedding too. Both weddings were a complete blast! He is so professional and responded to all my questions and emails immediately. Ed is a really nice guy and made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and stress free during the entire planning process. He also helped me with planning by offering some questions that I myself hadn't thought of. If you want your dance floor to be full all night long and want to have the best dance party you can think of you need to book Cutting Edge Productions for your next event!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • W

Wendi Y. · Married on 03/06/2021

Awesome DJ

DJ Edge is an amazing DJ. From the minute I hired him until the end of the event. He kept the group engaged and up on the floor dancing. I had a lot of compliments from others regarding how great he was. I'd definitely hire him again and highly recommend him if you are looking for a DJ.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Mary B. · Married on 02/27/2021

Guests Couldn’t Stop Raving!!

From the start it was 10/10 service & responsiveness. We could tell how experienced DJ Edge was and that gave us so much comfort going into the wedding because we knew he would be able to handle anything that might have happened. The wedding went so smoothly and everyone kept coming up to us and saying how great the DJ was. His music choices were perfect, the transitions were so cool, and he kept the dance floor going!!

He brought along a hype man and a party photographer without any extra charge. The hype man was not only great at what he did but he made sure that I (as the bride) had everything I needed during the reception. He got me water and answered any questions I had. We are so so happy we went with cutting edge productions.

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • Deb

Deb · Married on 11/22/2020

Amazing DJ!

Where to even begin. From the very beginning till the last few moments of our special day, DJ Edge (Eddie) was one of the best decisions that we made. Being a 2020 bride, there were several hurdles to jump through to get to the big day, but Eddie was there with words of support and encouragement especially when we had to postpone our original date. Every step of the way, Eddie was professional, CALM (seriously, I cannot stress how important it is for someone to be calm during wedding planning let alone a wedding in 2020) and down to earth. Leading up to our rescheduled date, he made sure that we had everything we needed, even things I didn’t even think of. He helped to create the atmosphere and environment of our reception and also kept us right on schedule. He is incredibly talented and was able to read the crowd and got everyone dancing! I would HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Megan · Married on 11/07/2020

Where do I begin! DJ Edge was simply amazing!!! Not only did he create an excellent environment for our special day but he also kept the events of the evening on schedule where our day of coordinator was lacking. Everything was setup on time and looking clean and professional. He was able to read the crowd and got everyone dancing at some point or another and was complimented most by our guests. Simply put, he is an awesome DJ and and excellent choice for your future wedding, trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Dana F. · Married on 10/24/2020

We were so lucky DJ Edge was there on our big day!

Thank you DJ Edge for providing us with a completely unforgettable night. You are amazing, and our guest could not stop raving about you. The dance floor was non stop from the moment it began - the choice of music for the crowd just perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Edge for your big day or literally any day!

Thank you for your calmness, professionalism, and talent from the moment I reached out to you. You truly were amazing to work with and we were so lucky to have you on the biggest day of our lives.

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 10/17/2020

BEST DJ around

You will not find a better DJ around! DJ Edge (Eddie) is hands down the coolest DJ. From the first meeting we had with him we knew we wanted to book him for our wedding. He is professional, prompt, and down to earth. He even made a wedding dream of mine come true! A few days before the wedding we received a text from him saying that he was bringing along a violinist to play live for us during our ceremony! He made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. His knowledge of music is astounding and he kept everyone dancing on the dance floor all night!
    BOOK DJ EDGE, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Matt

Matt K. · Married on 10/03/2020

Exceptional Service and a Professional DJ

We selected DJ Edge (Eddie) on the recommendation of our wedding venue. From the first meeting at his office to the day of the event, Eddie provided exceptional service, consistent follow up, and direction (when needed) for our wedding and reception.
    He took time to ask about our service, the size of our wedding reception, the types of music we liked, he asked about lighting options - all to make sue our wedding and reception would be both personal and memorable.
    If you are looking for someone who truly knows how to make your event special, someone who is 100% professional, knows his music, knows how to get people up dancing (if that's what you want) or to create the appropriate mood for your event...this is the guy to use.
    I Highly Recommend DJ Edge.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Angela C. · Married on 10/03/2020

Above expectations

I knew the day we had our first meeting, he was who I wanted to Dj our wedding! I had heard him locally prior to that and once the planning started I told my (now husband) that I wanted Dj Edge! He was professional but personable at the same time! He helped guide me along the way, answered my hundreds of questions and eased my nerves every single time! Communication was above expectations, very easy to contact and prompt on responses! Eddie delivered exactly what we had envisioned for our Big Day!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa B. · Married on 09/19/2020

EPIC- Best day of our lives

If you are looking for a DJ, just stop right here. DJ Edge will far exceed any expectation you have. He is the whole package! When I was planning my wedding, I really didn’t think much about the DJ. I didn’t feel like I needed to invest in one because I had the idea that all wedding DJ’s were the same. Luckily my husband is a huge music lover so he talked some sense into me! Investing in a DJ is actually one of the MOST important parts of your wedding! And having someone who is organized, works well with others, and can survey the crowd is essential! Edge had everyone on the dance floor! Edge was able to listen to my husband’s request for EDM music while still offering songs he knew others would enjoy. He brought the party! Additionally, Edge provided music for our ceremony. It was important for me to work with a DJ who was flexible and available to work in an outdoor and indoor setting. Through the entire process, Edge was kind, professional, and easy going. Trust me, not all wedding DJs are the same. Edge is worth the investment, promise me, he will give you the best party of your life!

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 09/09/2020

Seth made our wedding reception fun so much fun. He clearly knows what he is doing- his timing throughout the night was perfect!

We had so much fun with our DJ, Seth Gantz from Cutting Edge Productions. He put the time in to get to know us as a couple; by the time the wedding came around, we felt like we were talking to a friend. Seth's talent as a DJ and ability to read a crowd was evident early on at our reception. He had the dance floor poppin' all night long. If you loved him as much as we did, you can catch Seth DJing at Tellus360, one of Lancaster's most popular night spots on most Thursday and Friday nights. 10/10 recommended!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Casey B. · Married on 08/15/2020

He kept the flow going all night, I couldn’t ask for more!

I gave him a few favorite artists and some must play songs then asked he feel the crowd and keep things going and he did PERFECT! I had so many guests come up to me and tell me how impressed they were with my DJ. He kept the music, mood and dancing going. The lights and set up also just took our night to the next level! Thank you for all you did for us. You made our night a night to remember!!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Kylie R. · Married on 08/09/2020

Communicative, friendly, all around awesome!

My coworker recommended Eddie to me, and I'm so glad she did! He was a wonderful DJ, so easy to work with, and I loved how he DJ-ed the music. It wasn't just one song start to finish, back to back, he kind of mixed them together for a really smooth and unique transition. I had many guests comment on how they loved that! I also used the photo booth from him, and that was such a hit. I'll definitely recommend Eddie to anyone I know of getting married!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Alison S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing DJ! Very easy to work with! Went above and beyond for our wedding!

Working with DJ Edge was great! He was helpful in recommending the order of certain events. He provided great lighting and the sound system was amazing! He had the entire wedding up and dancing! Great variety of songs depending on the crowd that was dancing. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Sara T. · Married on 08/01/2020

Everybody Danced at Our Wedding

DJ Edge is all about reading the crowd and seeing what will get people on the dance floor. He had our guests of all ages smiling and dancing at our wedding. Our wedding was the best time of our lives! He was very flexible with moving our venue because of covid19. DJ Edge was professional at all times. He met with us to discuss our musical tastes, and he added similar songs to our playlists. His introductions as our wedding party walked into the reception went smoothly and he kept our timeline going the whole evening. He was a pleasure to work with, and we highly recommend Cutting Edge Productions.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Noelle I. · Married on 07/18/2020

Got all of our guests up and dancing!

Eddie was great and all of our guests had a wonderful time. Most said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Rosmery R. · Married on 02/01/2020

All my guests loved him

DJ Edge handles the music for both my ceremony and my reception and he really came through, he made sure he had music to accommodate all my guests who came from different backgrounds. Everyone had a blast, and won't stop talking about the great time they had. I keep hearing how this was one of the best hearings they've been to in a long time. You will have no regrets if you book him.

Sent on 02/04/2020

H · Married on 01/25/2020

The DJ you’ve been looking for.

I never thought my wedding would be so beautiful and dreamy. I wish I could relive it all over again. Thanks to DJ Edge (Eddie) for helping us make it all happen!

DJ Edge is super reliable and is a fantastic DJ with a great track record of pumping the vibe up to get people on the dance floor. He is also a phenomenal emcee and elevates a certain note of elegance to his delivery.

We hand-selected a couple of our songs for the entrances of the ceremony and reception and our first dance. Alongside of this, we gave him lists of our song preferences for both dancing and love songs for his reference. Because of his experience, I trust his selections for the ceremony exit, the bridal bouquet toss, the garter removal, and other wedding highlights. He hit the mark on all of these and much more!

Our guests were super pumped that all of them participated in the longest conga line I’ve seen! At the end of the night, our guests kept raving about the conga line!

There were multiple instances where my legs were exhausted from all the dancing, but I could not step away from the dance floor! Everyone had an awesome time and came home with aching calves and kept talking about how much fun they had.

Additionally, DJ Edge is also super organized and followed our timeline. We almost forgot about our cake cutting because we were interacting with our guests, but super grateful he reminded us and kept the wedding right on schedule.

Would highly recommend DJ Edge for both DJ and emcee needs! Our wedding would not have been super memorable without him and his team. Amazing professionalism, top-notch talent, and can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen K. · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing DJ!

I highly recommended Cutting Edge Productions if you want everyone out on the dance floor at your wedding! Eddie made the process so easy. Between choosing the music we wanted for our first dance, to figuring out what kind of up lighting we wanted during our reception he was there to help every step of the way! The music for our reception was great and there was enough variety for everyone to get out on the dance floor! Great DJ, definitely recommend if you are looking for a great time on your big day!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Kayla · Married on 11/23/2019

November wedding

Great service! My husband and i received so many good compliments about how good the DJ was at our wedding. Kept people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 11/27/2019