Cutting Edge Productions Reviews

Cutting Edge Productions 7
  • Angelica

Angelica Leto · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding DJ

Eddie was absolutely amazing! So professional and an incredible DJ. He was so accommodating and made our wedding come alive! We got the whole package...ceremony, cocktail, and reception (not to mention the awesome uplighting included). Would highly recommend using DJ Edge, he will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Hannah Allison · Married on 06/21/2019

DJ Edge is beyond amazing!

My experience with DJ Edge was one I can't forget. It was an easy, trusting process. The DJ is absolutely one of my favorite parts in a wedding as I am a big dancer and DJ Edge absolutely exceeded my expectations. Not only did he incorporate songs I suggested but he added his professional creativity to each song keeping our guests from sitting down. I'd have to say that DJ Edge brought our two families and closest friends together as we celebrated our new start on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

So caring and overall a great Dj!

Working with Eddie was amazing! He was very professional every step of the way and we had a meeting with him before the wedding in his office which was very professional. He took the time and talked everything through with my husband and I. He was also really helpful because I come from a broken family and he made sure everyone was honored and was very caring about that. On the day of the wedding he handled everything perfectly with set up and keeping the party going. My guests said he had very good transitions with the music and was great! I would definitely recommend working with him. He also had great comments to say after each dance about how special this day is to our parents as well. He goes above and beyond. He’s an awesome dj! And overall he’s just great. I had a wedding with zero alcohol and several people were dancing and having fun!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • O

Olivia Tuell · Married on 06/01/2019

Had a great experience! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great DJ!

DJ Edge was amazing! When I first reached out to him he responded very quickly and was always very easy to communicate with. He made the entire process go very smoothly. We met with him to discuss what we were looking for at our wedding and he did not disappoint us at all! He certainly knows how to read a crowd and had people on the dance floor all night! We would certainly recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time=)

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ashley W · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing! I would recommend to anyone!

Eddie Ward was wonderful to work with!! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! He got most of our guests on their feet, even people I didn’t think we’d see on the dance floor!! He was very responsive and helpful! I would definitely recommend using his company!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Meaghan Marks · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Music, Lighting, & Personality

Eddie was fantastic to work with and really made our day completely magical with his sound and lighting! We had some timing changes day of and worked with us so everything went perfectly. He also made sure we took some time to enjoy our day! 😁😘 Thank you, DJ Edge!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Emily Diem · Married on 12/08/2018

Always so so so happy with them!

I've worked with Eddie on multiple occasions, and he's the only DJ I wanted working my wedding. I've always been beyond happy with his services. He did an excellent job with our music, made some great suggestions, and he read the crowd so well he had guests dancing for hours that we thought would never dance!! I absolutely recommend him or his assistants, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Casey

Casey Messner · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Can’t say enough how amazing Cutting Edge Productions are! Worth every penny and DJ Edge has been nothing but amazing!! I wish we could go back to last night to continue dancing! I highly recommend them and will forever be grateful for everything they did to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 10/20/2018

Clearly Edges out the Competition!

In the beginning of our wedding planning, we underrated the importance of a quality DJ. It was only after we attended a wedding with a "proper" DJ did we recognize the essential role the DJ plays. We also realized we didn't want the antiquated line dancing and slower pace of a traditional wedding. We wanted our DJ to get, and keep, everyone on the floor.

If this is what you want too, DJ Edge is your man. Now I'd like to think my wife and I had a beautiful wedding, ceremony and all; however, in speaking with our guests later everyone was only raving about DJ Edge. Many had said he was the best DJ they had ever seen. One was interested in booking him, and she's already married so I don't know what her deal was!

In all seriousness, quality and value-wise DJ Edge cannot be beat. If I could give value 6 stars I would. His prices are more than reasonable considering he provided mics for our ceremony as well as an aesthetically pleasing DJ booth for the reception. He also was always open to speak and discuss our big day. Now in relation to that the one downside I would mention is he did not play a specific slow dance song we had asked for a week prior. I understand it's a crazy day and so many things are happening at once but it would have been nice to hear that song, especially for my parents. It was dedicated to them so to not have it played was a bit of a bummer.

Regardless, do not let that one small potato deter you from booking DJ Edge. If you're having a wedding anywhere in the area, lock him up now or forever hold onto that regret.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Great music selection not over-the-top

DJ was barely noticed unless in a good way. Took requests but kept to our vision. was able to pick songs very last minute if any change was needed. Awesome.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Jil · Married on 09/29/2018

Seth was an absolute pleasure to work with. So down to earth and flexible as we were so limited for time right up until our wedding day. He definitely knows how to read a crowd and kept our guests up on the dance floor all night long! We could not have asked for a greater DJ service for our big day!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Alisa Brandt · Married on 09/23/2018

A Must-Have at Your Wedding!

Dj Edge was wonderful to work with and specifically listened to what kind of music we wished to be played and made a perfect play list! He was easy to communicate with and all of our guest were raving about how amazing he was at our wedding!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Cutting Edge Productions 8

Ashlee · Married on 09/08/2018

Eddie was amazing! He followed through on everything he had communicated with us. When our schedules conflicted, Eddie was accommodating in our last minute need for a formal meeting. I will never forget how he made us feel leading up to the wedding and on our special day. He was so down to earth that I felt like we had been friends from back in the day! I would highly recommend him for your future events!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Cutting Edge Productions 9
    Cutting Edge Productions 10

DARIN · Married on 09/01/2018

If there was an option for a 6/5 i would have given it! Absolutely incredible! He lives up to his reputation and then some! Highly highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Kristine · Married on 08/31/2018

Absolutely perfect! My husband and I are from out of state, so we relied on our coordinator for recommendations for our DJ and she nailed it! Cutting Edge Productions couldn’t have been more perfect for us and our crowd. We didn’t meet DJ Edge until our actual wedding day, but we had no doubt that we went with the right DJ. Our emails were always answered within 24 hours (if not right away) and they were willing to work with us within our budget. Song choices were tasteful, fun, and fit our personalities, and the volume was appropriate when necessary. We will definitely recommend Cutting Edge Productions to anyone who is looking for a professional and fun DJ!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Cutting Edge Productions 11

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Cutting Edge Productions was amazing!! Super friendly and was great when deciding to push certain events up at the wedding to get our guests up
    and dancing. I had lots of compliments on our DJ! We had a great turnout of people on the dance floor! Purple was also the color of our wedding and they had purple lighting which was perfect! I highly recommend DJ Edge! Thank you for a fantastic day that we will never forget!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jordan · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Edge went above and beyond to make our wedding even better than we expected. He made the introductions and flow of the night genuinely stress-free for the wedding party, which couldn't be more appreciated. He read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Our friends and family are still commenting on the amazing music and the party atmosphere throughout the entire evening - especially on the dance floor. We are so thankful DJ Edge was able to do our wedding and we highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Rufus · Married on 07/21/2018

Ed and his assistant did and awesome job keeping the energy level up. A nice surprise was their lighting that worked perfectly with our decorations. Of course, the music was on point, getting people on their feet who I thought would be glued to their seats! Can't imagine having someone else spinning for us on our big day, which turned out even better because of DJ Edge!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2018

I am absolutely amazed. From start to finish I was blown away with the amazing service! All of our ceremony songs were played perfectly. He kept in mind our favorite types of music but kept the crowd going with some more popular songs. He kept everyone up and moving and the whole day flowed perfectly with the help of DJ Edge. I can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Justin · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Edge came highly recommended by a friend, and we couldn't have been more happy with the way everything went on our wedding day! He was eager to meet with us, responded quickly to emails with answers, and was extremely flexible when we had a few last minute changes. Our timeline on our wedding day didn't even go as we planned and he rolled with the punches and kept everyone dancing the whole time. The day after our wedding he reached out to thank us, and sent some amazing pictures that he took that day. Everyone at the wedding said they had a blast and he was a huge reason why. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Cutting Edge Productions 12
    Cutting Edge Productions 13

Abbie · Married on 06/02/2018

Seth was an amazing DJ to work with! He got in contact with me before the wedding to go over every detail. He made sure I knew how the day would run and also was extremely flexible with timing since things were being based on a surprise I had arriving for my husband. The music was perfect for our group of friends and family, and the biggest thing I appreciated was the music during cocktail hour and dinner was quieter that people were able to talk during. He made our day a little more special and I recommend him HIGHLY!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Edge was everything we could ask for in a DJ.

The quality of service was excellent. I have been to a number of weddings, and I can honestly say that DJ Edge was the best I've heard to date. His experience and talent is very obvious - from the seamless transitions between songs to his ability to read a crowd and know what to play when, I could not have asked for better quality of service.

DJ Edge was always quick to respond to emails, and I never had an issue getting in contact with him. We also met with him 3 weeks in advance of the wedding to iron out the details, and he got there early so that when we showed up, we could get started right away.

Professionalism was top notch - not much to say here other than that it is quite obvious DJ Edge has been doing this for 20+ years.

The cost was WELL WORTH IT. I'm not very well educated when it comes to the average cost of a DJ, but in my eyes the pricing was VERY REASONABLE for the high level of service provided. I was pleased with the value-to-price ratio.

DJ Edge was extremely flexible. We made a number of last-minute changes, and he was able to adjust to them real-time with no issues at all.

Overall, I could not have asked for a better DJ. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Edge for any wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Douglas · Married on 05/27/2018

By far the greatest DJ we have ever came across in our area. We searched for several months meeting with DJ’s until we met Dj Edge. From the minute we sat down we felt a great vibe, listened to what we were interested in doing and made it happen. We have gotten many compliments oh how amazing the Dj was and there were no hiccups with names or music. If you are looking for a Dj and you haven’t met Eddie, stop your searching because this is the guy you want for your event. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

We cannot thank DJ Edge enough for his entertainment during our wedding! We had an absolute blast and could not believe the energy of our guests. I received many compliments for the music along with how they have never seen such a packed dance floor at a wedding! Our dance floor was full the ENTIRE time and our wedding was a night to never forget. We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Eddie as your DJ!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018