Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Cutting Edge Entertainment 2
Cutting Edge Entertainment 3
Cutting Edge Entertainment 4

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2009

Cutting Edge made our celebration just perfect. I have now been to 3 additional weddings that Ritchie was the DJ at and everyone has kept me on the dance floor all night. Seeing Ritchie when you walk into a reception is a guarantee you will have sore feet and great memories thr next day!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/01/2009

We got married at Cairnwood Mansion in Bryn Athyn, PA which isn't an easy venue to DJ. There were multiple rooms and the dance floor wasn't anywhere near the dinner tables. We needed someone who knew what they were doing. We met with Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge Entertainment and we were 100% sold he could make everything perfect for us. Richie is very friendly, personable and professional...the whole team was. We didn't have to but we provided them with a list of some songs we really wanted to hear during the night. They played them all and everything else they played kept the dance floor full all night long. The multiple rooms were not an issue. We probably could have used a bigger dance floor there were so many people having a great time. Everything was seemless! We got married two years ago and our guests still rave about our wedding and how much fun they had. James and I were extremely happy. They were the Perfect DJ for our perfect day..!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have an excellent and professional DJ at their wedding or party.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Randall · Married on 04/10/2009

This kept my wifes family dancing for quiet sometime since they didnt want to talk to my family.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Dan · Married on 01/17/2009

We used DJ Richie at Cutting Edge and we couldn't have been more pleased. His blending of the music was absolutely perfect and my guests are still calling. We are glad to recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment. We also used the uplighting and that was perfect too. Perfect, perfect, perfect!

Sent on 01/21/2009

Nicole · Married on 01/17/2009

My wedding day was something that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl so I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. Through all of the planning I knew that the entertainment was the most important part. I tossed around the idea of having a band until a co-worker of mine suggested Cutting Edge Entertainment. She was just at a wedding and said that the entire party did not sit down once. So I decided to meet with them and see what they were all about. As I went into the meeting I was unsure of having a DJ at such a big affair, but needless to say I walked out of the meeting booking them for my wedding. They answered all my questions, helped me plan the music choices for the night and just placed me at ease for my special day. They were everything that I expected and more the day of the event. Tony and his staff were professional and outgoing. They talked to everyone from the flower girl to my grandmother. I was nervous that no one would dance but there was nothing to be nervous about after the first set. All of my guest were up dancing and singing and having a great time. On such a special day you have so much to worry about but I did not have to worry about Cutting Edge Entertainment or my guests having a blast. I want to thank Tony, Craig and the entire staff at Cutting Edge Entertainment for making my special day everything I have dreamed of and more!! I highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment for any affair that you are planning. They are the #1 pick!

Sent on 02/09/2009

Jared · Married on 12/20/2008

I have to say, I usually don't write reviews, but Cutting Edge definitely deserves one! Tammie and I had DJ Jason at our affair and he was GREAT! Cutting Edge is such a warm atmosphere and when we went in to visit with them they were very receptive to our plans and helped us pick out the perfect song for our bridal party. They are extremely professional and even called us a few times before our wedding just to check in on us. For the price, you won't find a better DJ. DJ Jason was great and if you're looking to book someone, definitely ask for him!

Sent on 01/30/2009

Don · Married on 11/15/2008

Ok so my fiancee and I are picky... VERY picky. We used Cutting Edge Entertainment and Adam was our DJ/MC at the reception. Everything, and I mean everything was exactly as we dreamed, and all had a great time.

When we did our final wrap-up meeting at the office with Adam, we ended up staying there for three hours while Adam, and the owner (Craig) sat with us and helped us choose just the right mix of music. I was amazed at their knowledge of music and how much they had at their fingertips right on the office computer. I suggest everyone use these folks, because they know what they're doing and they're damn good at it.

Allison · Married on 11/15/2008

I used Cutting Edge Entertainment for my wedding and I have nothing but rave reviews for them. Everyone at my party had the time of their life and my husband (sounds so cool) and I could not have been happier. They handled everything -planning prior to the event - from the ceremony through cocktails all the way to the last dance.
    The DJ kept the dance floor packed and the MC handled everything so we could enjoy our guests.
    I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/30/2009

Pamela · Married on 10/25/2008

These guys did my wedding on October 25 and my freinds are still talking about the music. They had all of us dancing in the lobby and they interacted with all my guests. My nana evne enjoyed the music they played for her which wasn't to loud. Craig and Cutting Edge are really cutting edge. They are doing my best girl freind's wedding in June. Also played all the type of music we discussed ahead of time.

anna · Married on 10/18/2008

Pedro was amazing! He made us feel like OUR day was the ONLY day that existed. Thank God he was there, because he got everyone dancing and laughing- even my cranky aunt and uncle who barely talk to each other were whooping it up on the dance floor. I really was made to feel special by CE entire staff. Thank you!!

Anna Foster

Rita · Married on 10/12/2008

They were cooperative to my requests, pleasant, on time, my guests really enjoyed the music they provided. They were very nice to my guests and moved the reception along in an extremely professional way. They were great.

Sent on 01/11/2009

Barb · Married on 10/11/2008

Cutting Edge was my first and only choice for my wedding DJ. Our DJ as Richie Abrams. I could not have asked for a better DJ. We met with him personally prior to our wedding. He went over all the music we wanted and didn't want. I was so happy on our wedding. They respected all my songs (playing the ones I wanted -- playing the ones I didn't). Richie made the day entertaining and fun. I would recommend Cutting Edge and Richie Abrams to anyone!!! Thanks Richie for a great day!

Sent on 02/10/2011
  • I

k · Married on 10/04/2008

I found out about Cutting Edge from a co-worker who used them for a 50th anniversary party she said that the DJ she had was the best. So I called and spoke with Maura. She was very helpful and full of information. When I asked about maybe setting up a meeting she was great (I was a bit worried that meetings were only M-F) and she gladly set up a meeting for a Saturday afternoon. The meeting went great and I got to see a video on some of the MCs. I told her I had to shop around a bit before I settled on a MC but Cutting Edge was defiantly in the running. So I called around and I could not find a better price (with all that the package came with) or a better company. I have to say that everyone from from Cutting Edge that myself or my now husband spoke to was friendly and informative.

Our wedding was amazing all the music was played at the right times, Ritchie(our MC) made sure that everyone was where the were supposed before he started to play a song for the cake,flowers,etc... The best part was that neither my husband nor I had to worry about a thing. All we had to do was have fun and enjoy our day. When we came back from our honeymoon everyone I spoke to said the same thing that they have never seen everyone at a wedding get up and dance and have such a good time. That is why I think Cutting Edge Entertainment is the best.....

Sent on 01/22/2009

Mary · Married on 09/13/2008

My fiance Tom and I met with Maura last spring and chose Cutting Edge for the entertainment for our day. What we liked the most was the artistic control we had over the music played at our reception. Rich was our M.C. and he sat with us and worked out the music for our introductions, dances-we went into our day confident that the dance floor would be filled. The day was great so many of our friends said the music made the receptions and we would happily recommend Cutting Edge to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2009

Claire · Married on 08/30/2008

Cutting Edge was one of 3 DJ's my husband and I met with before my wedding. They were by far the most professional and informative. We met with Maura initially who showed us a video and talked with us about what they offer and provide at a wedding. They offered the most for their price and at first we were a little concerned that we weren't really paying enough for what they would offer. We just weren't sure how it would really turn out. Still Maura responded to all of the e-mails I sent to her and when Adam was chosen as our MC she sent me an email to let me know he would be in touch. That evening I received a phone call phone him introducing himself. We scheduled a time to meet with him and discussed the music for the reception. He made suggestions for us and we listened to some song samples and when I finally emailed him our choices he responded to me right away.

On the day of our wedding the dance floor was packed the entire time! Everyone had a great time dancing to the music and even the oddest of requests (a polka) was played. Family who originally was upset we weren't having a band were very happy with the music selection as there was something for everyone! It really made the reception memorable and a great time!

Sent on 09/05/2008

Veronica · Married on 08/16/2008

Several of my girlfriends used Cutting Edge, and of all the DJs I looked at they seemed the most attentive to my ideas and wants. My MC guy was Marc and he called us a few times after our meeting with him to go over the details, just to make sure we didn't have any changes. Not only was he a good DJ but he was a great guy. I think I felt like he was a friend by the end of the reception, and my only regret is that we didn't let him sit down and eat with us.

The music was PERFECT! The dancefloor was full, and Marc and his assistant were the best.

Sent on 02/05/2009

Jackie · Married on 06/27/2008

After a friend booked Cutting Edge for her wedding and recommended them to me, we met with them and eventually booked them. We couldn't have made a better decision! Richie made our night so much fun! We met with him personally a few weeks before our wedding and went over music and songs we wanted and didn't want. He was so helpful and knew exactly what he was doing. At our reception at the Manor at Commonwealth, he knew just what to play to get everyone onto the dance floor and keep them there. It was packed all night. (Also packed at my friend's wedding a few weeks later, same friend who booked Richie first!) Everyone had such a blast. Richie helped to make our day even more special and perfect! We couldn't have asked for better! I would recommend Richie and Cutting Edge to anyone! Thanks for helping to make our wedding the best ever!

Sent on 02/10/2011

Valori · Married on 11/17/2007

We cannot say enough about how happy we were with Cutting Edge Entertainment! Rich was available to us throughout the planning process and actually listened to what we had to say about how we wanted our reception to flow. EVERYONE was up on the dance floor all night, which was exactly what we wanted! Rich knew exactly what to play in order to cater to a wide array of age ranges and made the evening run as smoothly as possible. We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 02/23/2009

Chris · Married on 11/17/2007

DJ Richie is the best DJ there is for a wedding. He made our special day an awesome celebration to remember. People still talk about how much fun they had at our event. We were on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2007

Cutting Edge provided us with an exceptional DJ. The dance floor was constantly filled. I've been to other weddings where the DJ played inappropriate music. You don't have this problem with these folks. They are very professional and will ensure you have an amazing time.

Sent on 06/30/2008

Eric · event on: 03/25/2017

We were very happy with Cutting Edge Entertainment for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. Our MC for the night was Tony Azzaro and he was great. From the initial meeting to the planning stages to the actual event, Tony was very helpful and always thinking of ideas to enhance the party. We had a general idea for the candle lighting at the party and he was able to take our ideas and turn it into a neat and creative experience and it turned out great. I would highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment (especially Tony!)....they will definitely be a hit at your party.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Heather · event on: 04/08/2017

My son made it clear that the most important part of his Bar Mitzvah reception was the DJ. We searched high and low and the second we met Tony at Cutting Edge, he knew we had found exactly who we were looking for. Tony and his crew (Stephanie, Pheobe, Jack and Kat) were absolutely wonderful and helped to make the party a real success. It was a baseball themed event and they went all out to even wear the jersey of my son's favorite team! (I know it was hard, thanks Tony!). I can't recommend them highly enough, from beginning to end, they get an A+!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Shannah · event on: 04/29/2017

Jarred was 100% professional and was the perfect MC. He moved the party along so smoothly even when hiccups happened. The dancers and games were extremely inclusive to make guests of all ages have fun!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Randi · event on: 03/31/2012

This is the second Bar Mitzvah that Marc from Cutting Edge MC'd for me. Marc walked me through every decision, from what songs to play, to suggestions for the candle lighting ceremony. The professionalism of Marc, the DJ, and the dancers was amazing. Everybody there had a blast. He made sure the kids AND adults heard songs that made them want to get up and dance. I couldn't have asked for a better party, and Marc made it all seem effortless. Our memories will last a lifetime!! ~Randi S.

Sent on 01/28/2013

M · event on: 04/12/2014

An MC and DJ make your event and Cutting Edge did an amazing job at my daughter's bat mitzvah. They kept the event moving and everyone had a great time! The dancers were amazing with the kids, keeping them engaged and busy! Tony was wonderful; he included my daughter in the preparty planning, listened to her about what music she liked and didn't. She couldn't have been happier. You can't go wrong with Cutting Edge!

Sent on 05/05/2014