Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

250 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

250 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

250 Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Steven · Married on 08/04/2012

One of the most important items to us out our wedding was that everyone had fun on the Dance Floor. If you get Richie, you will not be disappointed!! He kept everyone on the dance floor and rocking all night long!!

Brianne · Married on 07/21/2012

Brian from Cutting Edge was such a wonderful MC for our wedding! He understood the music we wanted played, and did more than just "play music" -- he kept the party going all night long, and provided the perfect soundtrack and narration to keep energy levels high. Not only did he do our reception, but he provided cocktail and ceremony music, too. In meeting with Brian, he understood our likes (ranging from country and rap (husband) to everything in between (me), and provided the perfect mix to keep all our guests happy. There were a few obsucre songs we wanted, and right in our meeting, Brian made sure to find and download them.

We found Cutting Edge Entertainment's packages to be extremely competitive, and one of the best bonuses was they have inexpensive uplighting, which truly took our reception decor to the next level!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2012

I recently got married at the Loews Hotel in Philadelphia and utilized Cutting Edge Entertainment for my DJ and MC. We were lucky enough to get Brian as our DJ / MC. He was fantastic and made the night flow so perfectly. He played exactly the music we and our guests love to hear and everyone had such a great time dancing. If you are recently engaged and looking for a DJ, I would highly recommend Brian from Cutting Edge Entertainment!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2012

I would highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment for your next affair. Richie Abrams is as good as it gets as a MC and his crew was amazing. The Up-lighting and Over head lighting that was setup by Richie and his Crew was absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a DJ with true professionalism and tremendous expertise Cutting Edge Entertainment should be your #1 choice.

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2012

Richie was the MC/DJ at my cousins' wedding. Everyone had a blast so I HAD to book him for my wedding too! Our wedding was AMAZING and everyone had FUN. What I valued most was his personal touch.
    We were having a traditional Asian Wedding but wanted American customs and music. Richie met up with us several times and helped us incorporate 3 cultures! Chinese, Vietnamese and American. The older generation was very pleased. He also went beyond his duties and mixed us our first dance song. He really made our wedding UNFORGETTABLE!

Bernadette · Married on 05/12/2012

AMAZING DJ!! All I wanted for my wedding was a dance party! Richie made that happen! He kept the music going the whole time! Even with all the details I had planned for the day... the one thing my guests remembered was that the music was AWESOME & they had a great time! Music shouldn't be a worry on your wedding day - I would def recommend Richie (Cutting Edge Entertainment) to everyone!

John · Married on 11/25/2011

Cutting Edge was awesome through out the entire process. Richie Abrams was great, no pressure, our first meeting was relaxed and a ton of fun. Richie is cool on stage, none of that cheesy stuff we have seen from other DJs. The music was awesome. The dance floor was full, we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Heather · Married on 11/13/2011

Cutting Edge Entertainment was a FANTASTIC choice for our DJ. They played Great dancing music all night long! Everyone was on the dance floor! They provided the ceremony music as well and everything was on time and went according to plan. Our DJ, Adam Brand, was EXCELLENT! He was engaging and kept the night moving smoothly. He played great music and was very Professional. He was great! They provided uplighting for us as well and new exactly where to set up and it looked great! I would Recommend Adam Brand with Cutting Edge Entertainment to everyone I know!

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2011

Cutting Edge was amazing! It all started when I was just 13 years old. Craig was the DJ at my Bat Mitzvah and he was fantastic. My parents loved him and he made me feel so comfortable. When I got engaged a year ago, I knew right away that I wanted nothing more that Craig to be the DJ at my wedding. I was a long-distance bride, and he was so accommodating. We met when I was in town, but did much of our communication via email and telephone. We gave him some song choices that he made sure were played, but we left much of it up to him. He made our wedding day the most special day of our lives. After the reception was over we got so many compliments regarding the music. These compliments came from our friends and family members of all different ages. Craig did such a great job of make sure all age ranges were entertained. I would absolutely use Cutting edge again. Both my husband and I will recommend them to all of our friends!

Robyn · Married on 11/06/2011

Richie of Cutting Edge Entertainment was an AMAZING DJ and so easy to work with. He was very attentive to our needs and kept the party going all night. I was very particular in my DJ choice. I wanted him to keep the party going without stealing the show or being too in-your-face. He did both flawlessly. Everyone kept saying what a fabulous job he did. We met with him in depth before our wedding to go over song choices, and he delivered as promised. Our one request was to have a very long, kick-butt hora, and people are still talking about it! He did our ceremony as well which was seamless. People actually though we had a string trio during the ceremony, but nope... it was Rich! I would definitely recommend Richie and Cutting edge to everyone.

angela · Married on 10/14/2011

Richie from cutting edge entertainment was our MC and DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! we had two meetings with him prior to the wedding where we ironed out details and went over our music choices. I did provide him with a list of "must plays" and I believe most of them were played.. i was just too busy to hear everything all night to know for sure. He kept the dance floor packed and was a ton of fun during the reception. Great value, great company!

Leigh Ann · Married on 10/08/2011

We hired Richie Abrams as our DJ for our wedding and we can't say enough good things about Richie and Cutting Edge! Richie did an amazing job. He was professional, flexible and was also available to meet to discuss the wedding anytime. Since the wedding so many of our guests have told us how much they loved the DJ. Richie really interacted well with our guests, allowing them to have an amazing time. We would highly recommend Cutting Edge and especially Richie!

Vaness · Married on 09/18/2011

We used Richie Abrams and Cutting Edge Entertainment for our September 2011 wedding. I found them online and called for a quote. Richie contacted me by phone and we went over the details of the wedding. I was impressed with their price as they were coming in lower than other big names in the area. I arranged to meet to make sure we liked him and it was a great meeting. Everyone at Cutting Edge was really responsive anytime I had a question, even the owner called to ensure I was getting the service I needed. The night of the wedding Richie and his DJ were right on. The music was great and he worked seamlessly with my wedding coordinator to go through all the formalities. We had a small medical emergency with a guets which stopped the wedding for 45 minutes. Once everything was okay, Richie was able to jump start the party and people actually started dancing again! IT was great to be able to end the wedding on a fun note which was possible because of Richie and Cutting Edge entertainment.

Steve · Married on 09/17/2011

Richie is exactly what couples look for in a DJ; motivated, accomodating, professional and personable. From start to finish, Richie was an absolute Ace in terms of coordination and planning. At no point did we have to chase Richie about details, if anything he was consistently following-up with us. Our wedding was at Cairnwood Mansion, in Bryn Athyn, PA, and not only is Richie highly recommend by the venue, but demonstrated working knowledge of the layout. We had full control over the music played, which provided a wide variety of music and excluded anything that we didn't want to hear (line dances or heavy rap music). In addition, Richie gauged the audience on the dance floor and adjusted accordingly, essentially achieveing exactly what we wanted, a fun environment with a great mix of music and keeping everyone on the dance floor. An absolute pleasure to do business with, I would recommend Richie in a heartbeat.

Phillippa · Married on 09/10/2011

I would say the hardest thing to do with Brian at Cutting Edge Entertainment is to pick a place to start raving about him.

Our wedding was supposed to be an outside wedding. However, the rain did not cooperate with us and we were forced to change venues for the reception three hours before our ceremony began. Upon arrival, Brian was informed of this. I would guess this would put a hitch into any DJ's plan for a gig, but Brian took it in perfect stride. He had the ceremony set up so that we could use one microphone for our vows then had a hidden microphone in the crowd for one of our guests to sing as we walked out (pretty cool surprise). After the ceremony, he was able to break down and get to the new venue, set up, and start music before any of our guest arrived.

During the reception only the grandparents were sitting down (obvious reasons) but everyone else was up dancing and he kept them out there too! If something was not working, he changed it and if it was working he rolled along with similar music. One of my groomsman requested that he could sing a song to the bride and Brian cleared that with me before he
    handed over the microphone (never know what a drunk guy might do).

To be perfectly honest, all of our guests told us they had a great time and our DJ had a huge part in that. It really means a lot when you look around at your wedding and see people up and dancing, smiling, laughing, and mingling. Brian made that happen for us and we would greatly and whole-heartedly recommend using Brian!

Lori · Married on 08/13/2011

Highly recommend Cutting Edge / Richie!

Reasons:

First, I was planning my wedding from abroad, which is not so easy. Richie was very flexible in when I could call him and speak about the plans. He was very friendly and easy to work with.

Second, my plans were up in the air but Richie worked very well with my caterer and myself to help us build a solid timeline and gave very good recommendations for the plan / music selection.

Third, the day of my wedding was so hectic but Richie was very good with keeping to the flow / adapting when necessary.

Fourth, the party was AWESOME and Richie and the DJ kept the party going. They are def professionals and know what they are doing.

Last, the best man was drunk as heck and kept trying to hand more tips Richie but Richie was very nice about it and did not accept the money.

Overall, great experience!

Lindsay · Married on 07/03/2011

Richie did an absolutely amazing job and my husband and could not be happier!! He is very professional and personable. We went through a timeline before hand, so we knew exactly what to expect on the day, and things couldn't have gone any smoother than they did. He is extremely patient and helped us pick out all of our songs - from the entrance song, to the last dance. The dance floor was packed the whole night and people were fighting to keep their spot on the dance floor. He played a variety of songs, including all of our requests. All my guests were raving at how much fun they had due to Richie and his amazing DJing skills!!! I would highly recommend working with Richie at Cutting Edge DJs.

• Douglas

Douglas · Married on 07/02/2011

Simply put, Richie Abrams is one of the most professional, hard-working, yet light-hearted and fun-loving DJs that we have even had the pleasure of being around. After being at or in 11 weddings, including our own, over the past 18 months and seeing Richie in action at our wedding we couldn't have been happier at the way he ran our event.

However you invision your wedding to go, that's how you can expect it to be with DJ Richie Abrams at the helm!

Thanks again Rich!

Kyle · Married on 06/25/2011

Richie is FANTASTIC!!!! I was a bit worried at first, because its our wedding and we wanted it to be perfect, but we realized that everything cant always go as planned, but let me tell you that Richie and his crew really impressed me, and went above and beyond our expectations. They were prompt and ready to go about an hour and a half before the ceremony, Richie went over all the plans he had for our guests that night. He was more than a DJ, and really brought the wedding to life. It was really kind of him to be respectful to come ask me if he can do an activity. He asked me even though it was an awesome idea. I'm happy to say that Richie was a professional through the whole process, and even called me after the wedding to thank me for using his services, which in our day and age, is really thoughtful and considerate. Thank you Richie for your time and service!

• Jaime

Jaime · Married on 05/30/2011

AWESOME DJ - the perfect choice for our wedding! Kept the party going and was a pleasure to work with! Thank you!

• User3119259 · 2+ years ago

Richie is the best! Highly recommend. He made my wedding's dance floor a BLAST! So professional and lovely to work with.

Noelle · Married on 05/21/2011

Awesome vendor! We worked with Brian as our MC and he was friendly, personable, helpful, etc. He catered to our husband and I more than our caterer. He also had great music, kept the party going and did everything we asked. SO many people commented about the good dancing at our wedding. One thing that I think it exceptional about cutting edge is that you have 2 people - a DJ and an MC which helps A LOT!

John · Married on 05/07/2011

Did a great job on both the outdoor ceremony music and the reception music. Everyone had a great time! Very organized and helped walk us through the whole process and song selection. Thanks!

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2011

EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night at our wedding!! Richie was the BEST!!

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2011

Cutting Edge Entertainment was one of my favorite vendors for my wedding day. Richie did a great job the day of the wedding,and everybody had a great time. He was also great leading up to the wedding,and was easy to contact and promptly responded to emails. I also used Cutting Edge for lighting services. I highly recommend the uplighting..the room looked stunning,and exceeded my expectations. I have absolutely no complaits,great vendor!