Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

250 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

250 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

250 Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Annette · Married on 08/11/2013

Simply awesome! Positive attitude and made the music selection less stressful and we left our meetings knowing that the music was going to be right and party would be amazing. Richie was also able to infuse the right amounts of dance music, the Beatles, and my special request of Latin music to make the reception uniquely ours. Highly recommended to all brides in the Philly area!

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2013

If you are lucky enough to have Richie Abrams DJ/MC your wedding, you are guaranteed a good time! Our guests remarked that music was "seamless", and that the dance floor (of sand!) was PACKED from start to finish! He's professional, personable, and a warm-hearted young man! He will plan an event catered to your needs, and no one will be disappointed! I recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment one billion percent!!

Dean · Married on 07/13/2013

We didn’t look far when it came to booking our DJ for our wedding at the Manor House. From the start, DJ Richie made Amy and I feel 100% at ease that he knew what it took to throw a great party. We gave him the reins when it came to dancing music and he did not disappoint. He catered to the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. He had the wedding schedule down to the minute and worked with the venue to have everything flow seamlessly. We still get comments on how great the DJ was and how perfectly everything fell in line. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Richie 100%. He knows how to get the job done!

We were so lucky to have found Richie as our DJ. We had an italian and indian fusion wedding, which required music from both sides. We were very concerned that this would be difficult to pull off. However, Richie worked very hard to accommodate all of our needs, and it showed. He did an amazing job and our wedding night was perfect!! The dance floor was packed the entire night (including people we never expected to see dancing). When the night came to an end, everyone began chanting for him to continue playing songs! To this day, our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. Obviously, we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Rich was awesome - he worked the dance floor at our wedding. The next day, everyone said "I've never danced that much at a wedding!" He had a great list of songs to help us pick through and even played the Japanese songs we wanted. He was awesome to work and flexible with what I wanted. Couldn't have been happier.

Angela · Married on 06/07/2013

Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge was the best DJ we could've asked for to DJ our wedding. We got married June 7th, 2013 and he made our day absolutely amazing! He was very friendly and accommodating. He played all the songs that we had requested and more! He was very flexible with late additions to the playlist as well as changing our first dance song hours before the wedding! Our dance floor was packed all night long and we continue to get comments about how much fun our wedding was. I would definitely recommend Richie to anyone getting married or hosting a special event! If we ever hold another event in which we need a DJ, we will definitely choose Richie as our DJ! He is amazing!

We got married five weeks ago and are still reliving the wonderful experience Richie Abrams provided for our wedding guests and us. From the first time we sat down with him, we knew he was special. He is a consumate professional and was attentive and accommodating. He also had great ideas and suggestions.
    Richie exceeded our expectations on the day of our wedding. He got everyone up and dancing non-stop and made our special day an exceptional one for all. Thank you Richie, from the bottom of our hearts!

Kym · Married on 05/17/2013

Top Notch Performance and Professionalism. This Bride is HAPPY!

We got married in May 2013 and were very lucky to have the wedding of our dreams. Brian Lacivita, our MC, was a huge part in making our dream wedding a reality. I had no doubt Brian would do a great job. Being a good friend of the family for 15+ years, he truly showed our family a great time. The music selection was top notch. He was able to read the crowd and know what type of music people were enjoying. He played an amazing mix that was suitable for all ages. After the ceremony, people were coming up to us asking what the song list was while they were waiting for the ceremony to start. During the reception, people were already complimenting the song selections. 3 months after our wedding, people are continuing to share how much they enjoyed dancing. There was never a dull moment and we are confident our family and friends will continue talking about our wedding in years to come. Thanks to Cutting Edge Entertainment and Brian Lacivita we started our beginning on a happy note.

• Marci

Marci · Married on 04/27/2013

My husband and I got married less than three weeks ago at the beautiful Cairnwood Estate and had the pleasure of working with Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge. If you want a party that people rave about for weeks and don't stop dancing until they are kicked off the dance floor - Richie is your man!! From our initial meeting to the night of the wedding, Richie knew exactly what to do to keep the party going and running smoothly. He played all the right music and was accommodating to any of our requests...including mixing two songs for a fun father-daughter dance ;) We have heard nothing but great things about the dance party at the reception and I have a feeling people will be talking about our wedding for a long time! Thank you so much Richie for making our wedding night fun, exciting, and memorable! You are a fabulous DJ and definitely one of the best wedding day decisions we made! -Marci and Mike, 4-27-2013

Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge Entertainment was the DJ/MC for my wedding about three weeks ago. I have nothing but absolutely positive things to say regarding his service! I have already recommended him to four friends that are getting married in the next year! I completely attribute the success of our reception to his ability to read the crowd and play just the right music the entire night! I can not recommend him enough!

Shawn · Married on 04/19/2013

Adam Brand and Steve did an amazing job of DJing our wedding. During the process that led up to the wedding. Adam was responsive to our changes (many changes) and were able to accommodate us. They even were able to respond to a last minute change with seamless ability to accommodate us. I thoroughly enjoyed them and I would recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment and especially Adam and Steve to anyone

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2013

Richie Abrams was our DJ for our wedding April 6th. When we first met him right off the bat he was so energetic and genuinely excited to be a part of our day. Richie created a timeline of events for the reception and was a huge help with giving us ideas to make it special and stand out. Also, he followed the timeline exactly as we worked it with him. So many DJ's promise you they will do things a certain way, then fall far short of what's expected. This guy and his company really delivered! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about our event! Any brides that ask me for a DJ I would say Richie from Cutting Edge DJ Entertainment is the one and only choice!!

We had the pleasure of working with Richie from Cutting Edge on our wedding day. We met with Richie a little over a year before our wedding and I knew immediately that I wanted him to MC and DJ our wedding. He has a great, upbeat attitude and is really friendly, you feel like you've known him for a while. We met with him again a few weeks before the wedding to pick out music and he really picked up on our taste in music very quickly, so the meeting was fun. On our wedding day Richie played all of the beautiful ceremony music and he also played music during the cocktail hour which was a nice addition. During dinner, people kept coming to my table to tell me how great the music was. Once the reception started, the dance floor was never empty. Richie played songs that made everyone get up and dance, and that is exactly what we wanted. We even put together a 80s-90s mix that everyone loved. After the wedding people kept telling me how awesome my DJ was and how much they loved the old school songs. I couldn't have been happier because music was one of the most important parts of the wedding for us, and the DJ was a hit! I would definitely recommened hiring Richie and Cutting Edge to anyone who is looking for great music and a great DJ! It was one of the best decisions we made.

Laura · Married on 01/19/2013

Richie did an amazing job as our wedding DJ! Prior to the wedding he spent hours with us picking out the perfect music for both our ceremony and reception. We felt like we got personal attention with Cutting Edge, which was extremely important to us. He got to know our taste in music which helped him know the type of music to play. Throughout the wedding, he had everyone on the dance floor and even entertained my nephew with his DJ skills! People raved about the great music! There is no need to worry about your guests having a great time if you have a Richie behind the DJ booth - it's a guarantee that they will!

DJ Richie Abrams and his team were incredible!! We were married the week Hurricane Sandy hit and just wanted to have an amazing party with all our friends and family who could make the wedding. Richie kept the dance floor pumping and a vast crowd of tastes happy from cocktail hour until the last song. Not only was he great during the day-of, the time leading up to the wedding was amazing. He was extremely organized, attentive, knowledgeable, upbeat and genuine - as were the whole staff at Cutting Edge (thanks, Kim!). We went through a long list of DJs and knew 2 minutes into our meeting with Richie that he was the best we'd seen and we had to have him. I want a friend to book him so I can party at another one of his weddings! The uplighting upgrade got us more compliments than we ever could have imagined - go for it, it's awesome!

Thanks, Richie for helping us have an amazing wedding and party! We had the BEST time! - Bri and Jon

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2012

There was no question who our wedding DJ was going to be. Marc and the Cutting Edge team were a joy to work with from day one. Our first meeting was so laid back and professional at the same time - we left the office knowing our wedding was in good hands. We told Marc that we wanted a dance party and a good time for all of our guests. Ask and you shall receive! Our guests raved about what an amazing time they had dancing the night away! Marc kept the night running smoothly and on time. He worked with us on our introductions beforehand and they were so great! Our son felt so special being introduced as a wrestler, saying that Marc was "so awesome".

The uplighting Marc suggested was a beautiful touch to the reception. The room felt so cozy and intimate with the pink lights. And once the music started, the lights moved with the beat, really livening up the room.

Many of our guests have asked for our DJ's contact information and I am more than happy to forward it on. Anyone looking for a great DJ and company to deal with, should absolutely contact Cutting Edge Entertainment.

Thank you Marc and Cutting Edge for the great job and making our wedding so memorable!

Joyce · Married on 10/27/2012

Richie did such a great job for us! We had numerous guests talk about the music. A huge reason for it being so good was that Richie listened to us...really listened to us. It was his number one priority that we had what we wanted. He was easy to get in touch with and was a consummate professional. I didn't know about Cutting Edge or Richie, but they had the highest recommendation from our photographer. She worked with Richie numerous times and liked him so much that she used him for her own wedding. Talk about an endorsement!

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2012

I've been a little late in writing this but I definitely wanted to let people know that Cutting Edge is a great company to go with and Richie was an awesome DJ!! He made our wedding reception a true party. The dance floor was literally packed the whole night. We had met with a couple other places before picking Richie and we were sure glad we did. The one-on-one meetings were great b/c we just sat around and listened to music and talked. It was a very stress free environment and Richie made it fun and easy. Anyone who plans a wedding knows how frustrating dealing with vendors can be but this was one company that I enjoyed planning with and would highly recommend.
    Everyone also knows how annoying brides can be but Richie was super chill and responded back to me right away whenever I called or emailed. The best part about having Richie as our DJ was that he literally let us do whatever we wanted. From letting our bridal party walk into Pantera (which was awesome) to playing five Backstreet Boys songs b/c I was obsessed with them back in the day.
    I wanted to acknowledge my grandparents at my wedding and toast to how long they have been married. Richie did everything I asked and my speech and toast to them went perfectly. My grandparents got married 55 years ago so clearly their wedding song was not very well know anymore but I asked Richie if he could try and get it and he did!! It was a great feeling getting to see them dance to their wedding song 55 years later.
    Overall Cutting Edge is great and my only experience with them has been with Richie so I highly recommend him. He played all the music we asked for and went above and beyond to make our day one we will never forget.

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2012

We had the privilege of having Brian Lacivita as our wedding DJ at the Hyatt at the Bellevue this past weekend and he was awesome! He was great at reading the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night! Multiple guests asked me for his playlist the following day. We can't thank him enough and highly recommend him!

Todd · Married on 09/22/2012

My wife found Cutting Edge on websites such as this and we feel compelled to give back to the community which gave us such a special day! Richie was our MC and he did a fantastic job! From the day we met him we were very impressed with his professionalism - And here I thought they just play some songs for you, right? Wrong! I had no idea how much thought and preparation goes not only into the music, but into the whole evening's structure, and Richie walked us through in a thoughful manner always asking us for feedback, etc.

Finally, after months of preparation the night's celebration was a huge hit! Richie was awesome, so personable and fun, and the choice and flow of music was spot on - from dinner to dancing the night away, everyone commented how great the song selections were. And poor Richie had to contend with certain music requests which he knew we either wouldn't like or could kill the mood. As promised he just stayed true to us - never saying "the bride and groom doesn't want this", but rather "I'll try to get to it"...perfect!!

We cannot recommend Cutting Edge and specifically Richie enough. They did a great job!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2012

We found Cutting Edge Entertainment and after reading other reviews, requested Richie for our September wedding. We were sold after meeting with him once and became so excited after sitting down with him to review the plan for the day. He had great suggestions, worked eagerly with the songs and traditions we proposed, and was able to fill in the gaps when needed. The day of, from the ceremony to the dancing, the music was spot on! Richie kept the crowd energized, interacted well with our guests, and provided great introductions. Everyone had a blast and I know a large part of that was due to Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment!

Eric · Married on 09/02/2012

My wife and I recently had Richie Abrams as our DJ for our wedding at Aldie Mansion in Doylestown. He couldn't have done a better job. We had a great time meeting with him and going over the music we did and did't want played at our wedding. He picked up on our music preferences immediately and made our wedding a blast. We had a lot of requests, such as starting songs at specific spots (1 min 15 seconds into a song) for our processional and wanting certain songs played at specific times during the wedding, all of which where done exactly as asked. Richie was the best and we would highly recommend him!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2012

Cutting Edge Entertainment truly helped make our wedding beyond special.
    Craig and the rest of his staff were incredible - from the first minute we set foot in his office, until the last of our wedding guests left the venue, they were immensely helpful, caring, considerate, polite and so much fun!
    Our wedding was amazing and they helped us organize the whole thing.
    For them, it wasn't just about showing up and playing the music (which they did perfectly). It was about getting to know us and helping to create the perfect mood and tone for us and our guests. We can't say enough about how wonderful Cutting Edge was - if you don't use them, you are missing out!

Thanks so much guys!

Sara & Evan

• Z

Zachary · Married on 08/18/2012

My wife and I recently used Cutting Edge DJ’s for our wedding. They did a fantastic job throughout the entire process. We worked with Adam, who was very attentive throughout the planning process. He was very good about responding to emails and gave us lots of ideas for specific dance songs. They did an excellent job having a remote speaker during out cocktail hour, which was out of view from guests but we were still able to hear the music.

During the reception Adam kept a good pace of dancing and breaks for speeches, dinner, etc. Also the noise level of the music and microphone was excellent, not so loud that you could not hear people speak, and not too low that you cold not hear the music. My wife and I would recommend Cutting Edge DJ’s for a wedding.

Richard · Married on 08/08/2012

DJ Richie Abrams and his team were amazing at our wedding! They were very professional and personable. He provided great music and kept the party going to the very end. He definitely provided a very memorable wedding day. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding and/or any function that require great music, great personality, and most importantly a great time!