Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Cutting Edge Entertainment 2
Cutting Edge Entertainment 3
Cutting Edge Entertainment 4

Lori · Married on 06/08/2014

Richie from Cutting Edge Entertainment was really amazing to work with and he made everything so easy for us. He made sure I got everything I wanted for my wedding. The music for the ceremony and reception was perfect. I received so many compliments from my guests about the music and about Richie as the DJ. He really got the crowd moving on the dance floor, even the older crowd! As an MC, he was very organized and was on top of everything on my wedding day. He was professional, yet fun on my wedding day and throughout the entire process. This is the second time I've used Cutting Edge Entertainment for a family event and I highly recommend them!

• Anne-Sophie

Anne-Sophie · Married on 06/07/2014

WOW!! What can I say about Cutting Edge and especially Richie Abrams?

My short answer is that everyone was on the dance floor and everyone, I repeat EVERYONE left our wedding saying how incredible the music was and they have never had so much fun at a wedding.

Here is my long answer. From the very first meeting we knew Richie was our guy, he is incredibly personable, fun and outgoing. My fiancé's dad even loved him. He was as excited about our wedding as we were and that really came through in his preparation and execution during the reception. He is incredibly easy to work with, he knows exactly what to do and when to do it and guess what, it worked! Richie had the same goals we did, he wanted everyone to be dancing and we trusted him 100% to make it happen and he did exactly that! I really cannot give enough praise to Richie for the job he did.

I would recommend him for any DJ job and would hire him again in a heartbeat. He really is worth it!

Just a quick disclaimer, I usually do not write reviews and would not give this much praise for someone who does not deserve it, but Richie was incredible, it was a pleasure working with him, he made our wedding a dream come true and is beyond deserving of every word written here.

Richie, if you're reading this, thank you again so so zoo much for everything!!

Anne-Sophie & Brandon

kevin · Married on 06/06/2014

Richie and Kevin were amazing. Some of my friends were on the dance floor from the second they finished dinner until the wedding was over. The music was perfect and everyone had a great time. Thank you again guys!

Julie · Married on 05/31/2014

We used Richie from cutting edge entertainment and he was great!! He walked us thru all the types of music we could play to get the "feel" we were going for. He even helped us pick out our first dance song. He really knows his music and did a great job of reading our guests. People were dancing all night long! I had family members tell me how great the music was days after the wedding. I am super happy with Richie and CEE I would absolutely recommend using them for your wedding!!

• User4192851 · 2+ years ago

We loved working with our DJ! Richie was great from the beginning. He worked with our schedules for meetings, listened to what we wanted and helped decide what we were unsure of. And the day of our wedding was a blast! Richie made sure everyone was enjoying the party, from the bride and groom to even our littlest guest! We couldn't have asked for a better time!

Richie Abrams with Cutting Edge Entertainment was our DJ/MC for our wedding reception 2 weeks ago. He provided music for both our ceremony and reception. We were extremely happy with how smoothly everything went! Not only did we have people of all ages on the dance floor all night, but we got many compliments from our guests after the wedding about the variety of music..there was truly something for everyone. He had the ability to feel out the crowd and cater song selection to keep everyone on the dance floor, while at the same time ensuring all the songs we requested were played. Richie was also very knowledgable about the jewish traditions, which allowed us to seamlessly incorporate the hora and jewish blessings into our reception. He also checked in frequently throughout the night to make sure everything ran according to schedule.

We highly recommend Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment!

Karen · Married on 04/06/2014

Richie Abrams with Cutting Edge Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding reception this past weekend. Not only did we think he was absolutely incredible, but all of our guests told us after the reception was over that he was by far the best DJ they had experienced at any party. Our wedding included all the components of a traditional Jewish event. Richie was knowledgeable and excited to include all the elements we wanted.

Our guests (150) represented multiple generations and tastes when it came to music. Richie read the crowd effortlessly and played the perfect mix of music to get everyone up and dancing throughout the entire evening. We even had to alter the schedule a bit due to longer-than-expected toasts but that did not fluster Richie in the least. He simply adjusted his plans to ensure that the reception continued to run smoothly and maintained its synchronization with the caterer.

Even prior to the wedding, Richie was delightful to work with. We had two meetings with him to review preferences and make a plan for the reception. Richie was flexible and really listened to what we wanted and didn't want.

We would wholeheartedly recommend Richie for any event.

Kristine · Married on 03/29/2014

Adam and Cutting Edge did a terrific job as DJ for our recent wedding! My husband is a b-boy and wanted to have a lot of funky old school songs to tailor towards our friends, but I also wanted to make sure my older family members had a great time and got up dancing as well. We sat down with Adam and went over the whole evening, detail for detail, it was really reassuring during such a stressful time to know we wouldn't have to worry about a thing. The reception was a blast from our first dance all the way into the late evening when we had one of our friend's perform live. A really great mix of music and our guests had a great time :) Adam was willing to accommodate some of our more special needs as well, such as incorporating a traditional Korean Paebaek Ceremony during dinner and even finding a couple of our favorite k-pop songs to throw into the mix! I highly recommend Cutting Edge! If I ever have a big party or celebration in the future, I'd definitely go back to Cutting Edge first :)

Amanda · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband and I used Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding, and we could not have been happier. Our meetings with Richie were fun but productive, and each time we left feeling even more excited for our big day! Richie helped us plan every detail for our reception. He also provided beautiful music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and some awesome lighting for the reception. Richie's goal was to keep the party going and make sure everyone, especially the bride and groom, were having a fabulous time. He certainly did that, and so many guests have told us that he was the best DJ they have ever seen at a wedding! Everyone had a fantastic night thanks to Richie! We found Richie through a recommendation from a friend, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone else.

Ritchie was excellent through out the wedding process. We met several times to solidify our likes, and dislikes, as well as specifics for our wedding. Thanks for Ritchie, every one of our guests had a great time, and the dance floor was packed through out our ceremony.

Josh · Married on 02/14/2014

Cutting Edge Entertainment, and especially Richie Abrams, provided a phenomenal experience for us and people are honestly still talking about what an exceptional job he did as our DJ and MC at our wedding on Valentine's Day. He elevated the experience for everyone involved in a way that completely exceeded expectations and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to take their event to the next level.
    We left our two planning meetings with Richie feeling very confident and he totally delivered.
    Night of the wedding and everything is... well, just like you would expect, a total blur. Cescaphe hit all the perfect notes on their end and Richie was the icing on the cake. He MC'd like a boss. He made people laugh, he made people cry. He knew when to hit all the right cues. He really paid attention to the conversations we had and from time to time during the dinner and making the rounds, I would catch songs that I had discussed with him way prior and didn't really expect to hear.
    And of course, the most important part is the dance floor. It rocked every second of the evening. I have never (an SO MANY of my guests have said this as well) been to a wedding that had a dance floor bumping for as much of the night as ours was. There really is so much to be said about the level of professionalism, class, expertise, knowledge, approachability and just downright fun that Richie and the team at Cutting Edge bring to the table. There is no doubt at all that they will be my first choice for my music needs in the future and it should be yours too.

Rhae · Married on 01/18/2014

Simply outstanding! When we thought about what kind of wedding reception we wanted, we easily came to the decision of an amazing party. We wanted everyone from our grandparents to our bridal party to be on the dance floor having an amazing time. Cutting Edge completely delivered! Adam was our DJ and he kept the night and guests moving! He had an incredible ability to read the room and keep the crowds interest. In addition to keeping the party going, Adam kept the various events (cake cutting, anniversary dance) moving as well... the whole night moved smoothly and without a glitch! I don't know where the magic came from... but he had it!

We also used Cutting Edge for our ceremony amplification and wedding music, and the ceremony was flawless and well heard by all of our guests. What more can you ask for?

Every step of the way with Cutting Edge was easy and professional. At our first meeting they really took the time to learn about us as a couple and what kind of event we were looking to have. They also let us meet with a few DJs so that we could find someone who matched our personalities! At our last appointment, we solidified our event timeline and everything went according to plan, it was incredible.

If that all wasn't enough, everyone at the company was easily accessible and friendly, and their pricing is extremely competitive! Overall, I would use this company in the future for any event no questions asked... we are so happy with our choice!

Richie is the best DJ ever. We had a blast at our wedding and so did all of our guests. Everyone was up and dancing all night.

Jessica · Married on 12/14/2013

We used Richie from Cutting Edge and we're absolutely blown away. From the time he took meeting with us to go over what we wanted and how we wanted our wedding to feel, to the energy he put into our wedding ALL night, we could not have been happier. The biggest compliment about our wedding we got was about how fantastic out DJ was and how the dance floor stayed packed until the night was over and everyone was basically kicked out. I'd recommend Cutting Edge, especially Richie, to anyone and everyone, I already have for the past three years since our wedding. Thank you again Richie!!!

Jessica · Married on 12/07/2013

We used Cutting Edge Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding at Aldie Mansion in Doylestown, PA. We selected Adam Brand as our DJ and were very pleased with his professionalism and services. Adam was very organized and informative when we met him prior to our wedding to discuss our song selections. He had plenty of suggestions and made the planning process simple for us. The night of our wedding he arrived early and was ready prior to the event. He did an excellent job keeping the crowd engaged at our wedding and managed to incorporate all the different music styles we requested. After the wedding we received several compliments about Adam. I would most definitely recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment to any future bride who wants an organized and talented DJ to keep the crowd going on their special day.

Nancy · Married on 12/07/2013

Richie was awesome! Played everything that we asked and every one of our guest stayed on that dance floor all night long! He kept the night going, even with special DJ appearance of my sister in law who is not a DJ! Thank you Richie for being a part of the most amazing night of our lives!

Nancy and Rich Jennings

randie · Married on 11/30/2013

Cutting Edge provided the MC/DJ service for my daughter's wedding last weekend. We could not have been happier with the service and professionalism of our MC, Richie, and his DJ. The music choices were perfect and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. While all elements of a party are important I am a firm believer that even if everything else is perfect, if the music is not up to par the night will never be a total success. Richie did an outstanding job and an amazing time was had by all. I would recommend this company highly.

Brianne · Married on 11/16/2013

Richie Abrams of Cutting Edge Entertainment was the DJ for our November 16th wedding at Aldie Mansion and he did an excellent job! From the very first time we met Richie, we knew that he was going to be great to work with and would make our wedding so much fun. Richie is very funny and easy to work with and made us feel like he was truly excited to be DJing our wedding. He was completely on top of the process and helped us plan out the events of our reception, which made us feel very at ease. He played the perfect combination of songs that satisfied all the different generations and had everyone on the dance floor. We are so thrilled that we went with him for our reception and would highly recommend his services to anyone that is planning a wedding!

Richie was our DJ for our November 10th wedding at the Michener Art Museum, and we are not only thrilled by how amazing he was, but we are still, a month later, hearing praise from wedding guests about how perfect he was for our event! People were dancing the whole night away, he knew exactly what to play for our crowd, and he made the wedding not only personal to us, but also the best dance party I will ever have in my entire life! We could not be happier with his services, and I would recommend him to anyone!!

Megan · Married on 11/08/2013

Richie was our DJ and we were very happy with his services. We set up several appointments with other DJs, but we chose Richie because of his professionalism, years of experience, and very easy going personality. He returned all emails and calls within minutes, which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

Richie Abrams was our FANTASTIC DJ for our 11/2/13 wedding. Richie had the dance floor packed all night with his great choices in music. He was professional, yet fun throughout the entire process. So many of our guests commented on how much fun the wedding was and how great the music was. Even the bartenders at the venue told us that they work a lot of weddings and they all seem to be the same, but that this one was really awesome due to the DJ! I can't say enough great things about Richie and ABSOLUTELY would recommend him! We are SO glad that we had him there to create and maintain the great atmosphere during the reception!

Robyn · Married on 10/26/2013

We used Adam and LOVED him! We met with Adam 2 weeks b4 the wedding to go over final details, and felt so excited after the meeting! Felt like that last step in being able to visualize the events of the night! Adam is very easy going, exactly what we wanted! My husband and I spent a lot of time putting a list together of the music we wanted to hear, and were very happy to know that we weren't stepping on Adam's toes by handing him our list! There was no ego there, he just wanted us to be happy. He was also extremely helpful in suggesting other songs that would engage all of our guests and their ages - this way my husband & I could just concentrate on our list! I want to mention that my husband and I aren't even big dance people!...but we like the music we like, and wanted to hear certain songs. I even expressed concern to Adam that I wasn't a big dancer, and he made me feel comfortable during the meeting, which made me less anxious about the night. Sure enough, as soon as we entered the reception room and heard our entrance song, we were in a zone! We went immediately into our first dance and song, and we were in a trance as if we were the only 2 people in the room! When we sat there during dinner we heard every song we wanted to hear, and our moods could not have been better! After dinner as the dancing began and our songs were in the air, my husband and I were all over the floor without a 2nd thought!...in fact, he took over at one point dancing in the center and a circle closed in around him! Adam had us in that zone the entire night, and the floor was packed the whole time. All of our guests have not stopped telling us it was the most fun wedding they've been to!

Elise · Married on 10/12/2013

Cutting Edge was absolutely awesome to work with. Richie Abrams was our DJ and he was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. It was very clear to me and my now-husband that Richie was very professional and would not only play great music but keep the evening running smoothly from start to finish. He emphasized that it was his job to make sure that there wasn't any downtime during our wedding where the guests weren't sure what was going on, where to be, etc. and he more than delivered on that promise! The music was fantastic and the dance floor was packed the whole time. We had a couple of offbeat requests and he made them all happen! Many of the guests commented that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they'd ever been to and that they loved the music. We also had Richie provide music for our ceremony, which was perfect. I would definitely recommend working with Richie to anyone planning a wedding or a big event!

Theresa · Married on 10/11/2013

We were extremely lucky to work with Rich Abrams at Cutting Edge. He really listened to our wants and went out of his way to accommodate our taste. I think we were most impressed with the time he took in truly getting to know us- he did an amazing job providing us with what we wanted (our personal favorites that were slightly left of center like LCD Soundsystem, Dave Haus, The Smiths- and balance it with the Top 40/Wedding standards guests crave. HE WAS AMAZING!

B · Married on 09/29/2013

The DJ did a great job keeping things going at my daughter's wedding. Many of our guests commented on the music and professionalism.