244 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (13)
Uplighting (12)
Photobooth (5)
229 Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Simply outstanding! When we thought about what kind of wedding reception we wanted, we easily came to the decision of an amazing party. We wanted everyone from our grandparents to our bridal party to be on the dance floor having an amazing time. Cutting Edge completely delivered! Adam was our DJ and he kept the night and guests moving! He had an incredible ability to read the room and keep the crowds interest. In addition to keeping the party going, Adam kept the various events (cake cutting, anniversary dance) moving as well... the whole night moved smoothly and without a glitch! I don't know where the magic came from... but he had it!

We also used Cutting Edge for our ceremony amplification and wedding music, and the ceremony was flawless and well heard by all of our guests. What more can you ask for?

Every step of the way with Cutting Edge was easy and professional. At our first meeting they really took the time to learn about us as a couple and what kind of event we were looking to have. They also let us meet with a few DJs so that we could find someone who matched our personalities! At our last appointment, we solidified our event timeline and everything went according to plan, it was incredible.

If that all wasn't enough, everyone at the company was easily accessible and friendly, and their pricing is extremely competitive! Overall, I would use this company in the future for any event no questions asked... we are so happy with our choice!

Profile Picture Rhae, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Richie is the best DJ ever. We had a blast at our wedding and so did all of our guests. Everyone was up and dancing all night.

Profile Picture User4459485, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Richie from Cutting Edge and we're absolutely blown away. From the time he took meeting with us to go over what we wanted and how we wanted our wedding to feel, to the energy he put into our wedding ALL night, we could not have been happier. The biggest compliment about our wedding we got was about how fantastic out DJ was and how the dance floor stayed packed until the night was over and everyone was basically kicked out. I'd recommend Cutting Edge, especially Richie, to anyone and everyone, I already have for the past three years since our wedding. Thank you again Richie!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Cutting Edge Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding at Aldie Mansion in Doylestown, PA. We selected Adam Brand as our DJ and were very pleased with his professionalism and services. Adam was very organized and informative when we met him prior to our wedding to discuss our song selections. He had plenty of suggestions and made the planning process simple for us. The night of our wedding he arrived early and was ready prior to the event. He did an excellent job keeping the crowd engaged at our wedding and managed to incorporate all the different music styles we requested. After the wedding we received several compliments about Adam. I would most definitely recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment to any future bride who wants an organized and talented DJ to keep the crowd going on their special day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie was awesome! Played everything that we asked and every one of our guest stayed on that dance floor all night long! He kept the night going, even with special DJ appearance of my sister in law who is not a DJ! Thank you Richie for being a part of the most amazing night of our lives!

Nancy and Rich Jennings

Profile Picture Nancy , 12/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge provided the MC/DJ service for my daughter's wedding last weekend. We could not have been happier with the service and professionalism of our MC, Richie, and his DJ. The music choices were perfect and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. While all elements of a party are important I am a firm believer that even if everything else is perfect, if the music is not up to par the night will never be a total success. Richie did an outstanding job and an amazing time was had by all. I would recommend this company highly.

Profile Picture randie, 11/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie Abrams of Cutting Edge Entertainment was the DJ for our November 16th wedding at Aldie Mansion and he did an excellent job! From the very first time we met Richie, we knew that he was going to be great to work with and would make our wedding so much fun. Richie is very funny and easy to work with and made us feel like he was truly excited to be DJing our wedding. He was completely on top of the process and helped us plan out the events of our reception, which made us feel very at ease. He played the perfect combination of songs that satisfied all the different generations and had everyone on the dance floor. We are so thrilled that we went with him for our reception and would highly recommend his services to anyone that is planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Brianne, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Richie was our DJ for our November 10th wedding at the Michener Art Museum, and we are not only thrilled by how amazing he was, but we are still, a month later, hearing praise from wedding guests about how perfect he was for our event! People were dancing the whole night away, he knew exactly what to play for our crowd, and he made the wedding not only personal to us, but also the best dance party I will ever have in my entire life! We could not be happier with his services, and I would recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture User3672943, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie was our DJ and we were very happy with his services. We set up several appointments with other DJs, but we chose Richie because of his professionalism, years of experience, and very easy going personality. He returned all emails and calls within minutes, which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/8/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie Abrams was our FANTASTIC DJ for our 11/2/13 wedding. Richie had the dance floor packed all night with his great choices in music. He was professional, yet fun throughout the entire process. So many of our guests commented on how much fun the wedding was and how great the music was. Even the bartenders at the venue told us that they work a lot of weddings and they all seem to be the same, but that this one was really awesome due to the DJ! I can't say enough great things about Richie and ABSOLUTELY would recommend him! We are SO glad that we had him there to create and maintain the great atmosphere during the reception!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Adam and LOVED him! We met with Adam 2 weeks b4 the wedding to go over final details, and felt so excited after the meeting! Felt like that last step in being able to visualize the events of the night! Adam is very easy going, exactly what we wanted! My husband and I spent a lot of time putting a list together of the music we wanted to hear, and were very happy to know that we weren't stepping on Adam's toes by handing him our list! There was no ego there, he just wanted us to be happy. He was also extremely helpful in suggesting other songs that would engage all of our guests and their ages - this way my husband & I could just concentrate on our list! I want to mention that my husband and I aren't even big dance people!...but we like the music we like, and wanted to hear certain songs. I even expressed concern to Adam that I wasn't a big dancer, and he made me feel comfortable during the meeting, which made me less anxious about the night. Sure enough, as soon as we entered the reception room and heard our entrance song, we were in a zone! We went immediately into our first dance and song, and we were in a trance as if we were the only 2 people in the room! When we sat there during dinner we heard every song we wanted to hear, and our moods could not have been better! After dinner as the dancing began and our songs were in the air, my husband and I were all over the floor without a 2nd thought!...in fact, he took over at one point dancing in the center and a circle closed in around him! Adam had us in that zone the entire night, and the floor was packed the whole time. All of our guests have not stopped telling us it was the most fun wedding they've been to!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge was absolutely awesome to work with. Richie Abrams was our DJ and he was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. It was very clear to me and my now-husband that Richie was very professional and would not only play great music but keep the evening running smoothly from start to finish. He emphasized that it was his job to make sure that there wasn't any downtime during our wedding where the guests weren't sure what was going on, where to be, etc. and he more than delivered on that promise! The music was fantastic and the dance floor was packed the whole time. We had a couple of offbeat requests and he made them all happen! Many of the guests commented that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they'd ever been to and that they loved the music. We also had Richie provide music for our ceremony, which was perfect. I would definitely recommend working with Richie to anyone planning a wedding or a big event!

Profile Picture Elise, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We were extremely lucky to work with Rich Abrams at Cutting Edge. He really listened to our wants and went out of his way to accommodate our taste. I think we were most impressed with the time he took in truly getting to know us- he did an amazing job providing us with what we wanted (our personal favorites that were slightly left of center like LCD Soundsystem, Dave Haus, The Smiths- and balance it with the Top 40/Wedding standards guests crave. HE WAS AMAZING!

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJ did a great job keeping things going at my daughter's wedding. Many of our guests commented on the music and professionalism.

Profile Picture B, 9/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge did a excellent job at our wedding.That they were the one thing that I didn't have to worry about that day. They were warm and professional. We especially liked how they wanted to get to know us during the pre-wedding meetings. They didn't just want a list of songs to play, they wanted to know our likes and dislikes so the music during the wedding would be spot on. That was a very nice touch.

Craig and his group did a great job from beginning to end. They were able to handle all the little unexpected things that came up during the reception. The music at the reception was perfect.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My now husband, Kevin, and I had a great experience working with Brian Lacivita at Cutting Edge Entertainment! We met with him a couple of times prior to the wedding and the 2nd meeting was right before the big day and it was "go time." So all of the details had to be hashed out and Brian was incredibly patient with us and had great ideas for songs and the flow of the day. I had very detailed ideas of what I wanted, pretty much two songs for everything (entrance, bridal party entrace, Father/Daughter dance, bouquet toss, cutting the cake); and I had wanted the songs to start at a specific time to hear certain lyrics. Brian took all of my ideas to heart and he played the songs perfectly on the day of! Everything was a smooth transition and he played ALL of me & Kevin's "must plays" from our extensive song list and we had a lot! Brian was the cool DJ on the microphone w/ his announcements, he wasn't the typical "corny" wedding announcer guy. He sounded great and got the entire room excited for what was to come next. We tried to put on a show :) We even had to make a change to our Irish songs playlist while they were playing and Brian was able to play the next song we wanted very easily. Overall, we have nothing but good things to say about Brian & the company as a whole and we would definitely recommend him to our friends & colleagues! Hopefully we'll get to work with him again in the future. Thank you, Brian! ~Lauren & Kevin ~

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/14/13, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie was the DJ from Cutting Edge at my wedding, and from the minute I met him, I knew he was a true professional. Richie was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire time we dealt with him. My husband was insistent that we had Grateful Dead music played during the cocktail hour, and our first song was by The Dead as well. Richie had every single song that we asked for, and he accommodated each and every one of our requests. His suggestions were always thoughtful, and you can tell that he is incredibly experienced as a wedding DJ. Richie is incredibly positive and enthusiastic, and he just had a great attitude every time I spoke with him. I relied on all of the great reviews about Richie when I decided to reach out to Cutting Edge, and I can tell you they are all 100% accurate. Richie had the dance floor packed for two straight hours. If you want to have a giant dance party at your wedding (which we did), Richie is your guy. I can’t recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Marie, 9/14/13, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

My husband and I decided to go with Adam from Cutting Edge DJs after being referred to the Company by a friend and we were absolutely thrilled with how everything worked out! At the initial meeting, we were presented with a bunch of different packages and had no problem finding one of great value with every option we were looking for. Throughout the planning process, Adam was extremely helpful and responsive while letting us completely shape our own day. We were able to add an additional hour to our wedding reception with fairly short notice for a minimal charge. Adam responded to every email and inquiry immediately and made planning for our day a breeze. At our request, Adam even met with us at our venue in order to coordinate with my ceremony musician who would be utilizing Cutting Edge equipment for her keyboard. Just one example of how he never failed to go above and beyond our expectations while helping us prep for the big day! On the day of our wedding, Adam was a true professional in every sense of the word. He helped our evening transition seamlessly from an outdoor ceremony, to a patio dinner, and finally to a night of dancing with ease. With 200 guests I was concerned about keeping everyone happy in terms of the music selection, but my guests were on the dance floor all night and are still raving about how great our DJ was! If I had to go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Adam – Thank you so much for being such a huge part of our big day!

Profile Picture Mish, 8/24/13, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

We choose Cutting Edge Entertainment as our DJ because they had such excellent reviews online and it was definitely well worth it! They were very accomodating and totally know what they are doing. They helped us schedule out our night (which we had no idea about). They also helped us create a package that had everything we wanted and one that gave us the best price. We worked with Tony as our DJ and he was phenomenal. Definitely in tune with the style of music we liked and wanted played and was able to use some songs we requested to build a playlist for the night that was perfect. We got a ton of compliments on the music!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/17/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Simply awesome! Positive attitude and made the music selection less stressful and we left our meetings knowing that the music was going to be right and party would be amazing. Richie was also able to infuse the right amounts of dance music, the Beatles, and my special request of Latin music to make the reception uniquely ours. Highly recommended to all brides in the Philly area!

Profile Picture Annette, 8/11/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We didn’t look far when it came to booking our DJ for our wedding at the Manor House. From the start, DJ Richie made Amy and I feel 100% at ease that he knew what it took to throw a great party. We gave him the reins when it came to dancing music and he did not disappoint. He catered to the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. He had the wedding schedule down to the minute and worked with the venue to have everything flow seamlessly. We still get comments on how great the DJ was and how perfectly everything fell in line. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Richie 100%. He knows how to get the job done!

Profile Picture Dean, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so lucky to have found Richie as our DJ. We had an italian and indian fusion wedding, which required music from both sides. We were very concerned that this would be difficult to pull off. However, Richie worked very hard to accommodate all of our needs, and it showed. He did an amazing job and our wedding night was perfect!! The dance floor was packed the entire night (including people we never expected to see dancing). When the night came to an end, everyone began chanting for him to continue playing songs! To this day, our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. Obviously, we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture User3503735, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rich was awesome - he worked the dance floor at our wedding. The next day, everyone said "I've never danced that much at a wedding!" He had a great list of songs to help us pick through and even played the Japanese songs we wanted. He was awesome to work and flexible with what I wanted. Couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture User2238506, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge was the best DJ we could've asked for to DJ our wedding. We got married June 7th, 2013 and he made our day absolutely amazing! He was very friendly and accommodating. He played all the songs that we had requested and more! He was very flexible with late additions to the playlist as well as changing our first dance song hours before the wedding! Our dance floor was packed all night long and we continue to get comments about how much fun our wedding was. I would definitely recommend Richie to anyone getting married or hosting a special event! If we ever hold another event in which we need a DJ, we will definitely choose Richie as our DJ! He is amazing!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got married five weeks ago and are still reliving the wonderful experience Richie Abrams provided for our wedding guests and us. From the first time we sat down with him, we knew he was special. He is a consumate professional and was attentive and accommodating. He also had great ideas and suggestions.
Richie exceeded our expectations on the day of our wedding. He got everyone up and dancing non-stop and made our special day an exceptional one for all. Thank you Richie, from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture User3379655, 2+ years ago, 1 Review