244 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (13)
Uplighting (12)
Photobooth (5)
229 Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Words cannot express how wonderful Richie was to work with. He made the whole experience extremely easy for us. From the very first meeting we knew we had chosen the best company and dj to work with. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. I missed a couple aspects of the night because I was dancing so much. Richie is absolutely amazing!!! You will not regret hiring him!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew we wanted to work with Richie after one meeting with him. The first thing that comes across is you know he cares about his work and will do everything he can to make your wedding as special as possible. We didn't get that same impression meeting with a couple other "DJ Factories" if you will. Richie walked us through a timeline and how the reception would flow. But at the same time was very open to our ideas and wanted to make sure he incorporated them to make sure the day was specific to us.

The reception went as flawlessly as we could of hoped with Richie at the helm. We got great feedback from our guests on how personable he was and of course how great the music was which kept people dancing all night. We would absoutely recommend Richie for your wedding or any special event as your DJ.

Profile Picture Andy, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Richie killer it at my wedding! My wife and I went all 80's music and Richie nailed it!

Profile Picture Vinny, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The minute we spoke to Richie on the phone, we knew he was our guy.

He was personable, charming and had tons of charisma. We're a musical couple (I'm a country singer and my new husband is a grammy nominated record producer) and we wanted to have a DJ that could really play some key songs, do great introductions and create an atmosphere that was exciting, but not cheesy. Richie was so incredible with walking us through the layout for the wedding by SKYPE chat. Our wedding had many live performances (singer/songwriter type stuff) and he kept everyone on their feet, dancing & having an amazing time the minute one of those stopped.

Richie kept the flow going and the night was flawless. We're so thankful we found him and we will definitely hire him again if we ever have another event that needs a DJ. Cutting Edge is a fantastic company and they were extremely professional and made the whole process easy breezy.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I do not normally write reviews for anything, but my husband and I were so impressed by the DJ services we received from Steve at Cutting Edge Entertainment. Let me put it this way, we had zero stress when it came to our wedding entertainment. We literally met with Cutting Edge only one month before our wedding. After our first meeting with Steve and Richie our decision was made. They made us feel so comfortable and like we didn't have to do anything from that moment forward except answer a few questions. I texted Steve one day before our wedding to mention a few songs/bands I would like to hear and his exact response was that he was excited for the add-ons!!! At one point in the night I went up to thank him and request a song and he had his phone open to that text. I was so impressed by his diligence to make sure Matt and I got everything we wanted. Our wedding turned out perfect! And Steve our DJ was by far one of the best aspects of our wedding. I CAN NOT wait to hire him for the next big party we have.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All I can say is wow! DJ Richie did such an amazing job at my wedding. To this day guests of the wedding are still telling me how great my DJ was which is so nice to hear. At our final meeting Richie wrote down our requests and exactly the songs we wanted for the ceremony and reception dances and we planned the whole event out. The entire day went so smoothly, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Thank you so much!

Julie S.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Richie as our DJ for our wedding because he DJ'ed our friends wedding a few years ago and as guests, we had a blast! Richie was great during the whole planning process and had awesome suggestions to help make the night go smoothly! As out of town wedding planners, we met over Skype and he was super flexible and helped answer all of our questions! We wanted to end the night with a packed dance floor and Richie made it happen! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew that a quality DJ was critical for a wedding and we decided to ask friends for help. A friend of mine from work hired Richie with Cutting Edge for her wedding. She had nothing but positives things to say. Fellow employees who attended her wedding also gave rave reviews. We met up with Richie and after our first meeting we knew we were in good hands. Richie was very professional at our wedding and our guests are still talking about the music. He kept everyone dancing and played a wide variety of music for all our guests. We can't thank Richie enough for perfecting the music for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kyle , 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Richie Abrams worked our wedding on August 16, and he was absolutely terrific. I still have guests, months later, telling me that I threw a "hell of a party," and that it was "a great time." I have to credit most of this to the awesome job that Richie did with the entertainment - my husband, our families, and our guests did not leave the dance floor all night. Richie was responsive to our "must play" list - our families are Irish, and we sent him more "obscure" songs that we hoped we could play during dinner and the cocktail hour. He delivered! My family was so happy to hear some of our favorite traditional tunes, and at least one of the them made a point to come up to me during dinner and say that it was really nice that we had played some of our heritage music. He worked with us even during the reception when we had some hiccups (unrelated to the entertainment) and we made some changes on the fly - no one ever would have known it from how smoothly he handled it. Richie is just an all-around fantastic, professional DJ to work with. I am going to recommend him and Cutting Edge to anyone I know who needs a DJ for their event in the future!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My groom and I chose Cutting Edge Entertainment to provide the music, mc'ing, and fun on our wedding day. Without a doubt, they delivered on all accounts in a professional yet intimate fashion. Cutting Edge Entertainment's Steve F. acted as the DJ/MC extraordinaire throughout our top notch experience. About six months prior to our wedding we met with Steve and he immediately began addressing our questions and requests without problem (and continued to do so up until the last minute of the night!). From the get go it was clear that Steve was not a DJ who was out to boost his own ego by playing music of his own liking (a big fear of mine) but one who was able to adapt and personalize the entertainment so that we (and the guests) were the stars of the show. From the cocktail hour to first dances to a full-dance floor, Steve was able match the energy through his song choices (while also incorporating the songs that we requested be played in the appropriate spots). As far as his work as a master of ceremony, Steve made sure that everything went smoothly and timely according to the itinerary that was checked not only with us but also the caterer at the venue. His interaction with the bridal and groom parties and ourselves was sincere, meaningful, and most importantly fun! One tidbit that should reveal just how high quality of a DJ Steve actually was is the fact that both my husband and I label ourselves as non-dancers, danced from beginning to end (along with 75% of our guests). Multiple guests have already asked for information on Steve so clearly a positive impression was made on everyone who attended. If you choose to go with a DJ for your wedding, it would be a mistake not to book Cutting Entertainment's Steve F.

Profile Picture Haley, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choosing a DJ is a critical decision concerning your wedding reception. Cutting Edge Entertainment was helpful and professional from the very first phone call until our last guest left our reception. We hired Richie as our MC and lead DJ. He was able to answer all of our questions, help us choose certain songs, and arrived promptly on our wedding day. Richie was upbeat and personable. You could tell that our family and friends really enjoyed the music selection. We would definitely recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment for your upcoming event!

Profile Picture Briana, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I could not have been happier with the work of DJ Richie Abrams. From our first appointment months prior to our wedding to the last few minutes of our wedding night, Richie took into account our needs and requests and helped make the night fabulous! All of our guests from young to old had a great time on the dance floor due to the mix of music he played. Richie truly added to the fun atmosphere we wanted our wedding night to be all about. Not only that, he made us feel at ease and took care of orchestrating the activities and timing of the evening in coordination with the wedding planner. Hands down, Best DJ for a wedding !

Profile Picture User4295097, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge was recommended to me by a friend/colleague who had recently used this DJ/MC for their wedding. Tony Azzaro, in particular was recommended for his friendliness, professionalism and attention to detail. With so many details already to take care of, Tony was fabulous. He listened to me, was prompt and responsive, and had a great eye for detail. The music/MC at the wedding was flawless. I am thrilled with the company and with Tony. Bravo!

Profile Picture User4265637, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband I recently worked with Richie from Cutting Edge for our July 12th wedding and I must say he was amazing to work with!! From the moment we met him about a year ago until the day of my wedding he was a pleasure to work with. He made the process so easy! Everyone couldn't stop raving about how awesome our DJ was and everyone was up dancing the whole night! Choosing Richie from Cutting Edge was one of the best decisions we made!
Thank you Richie for help making our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie from Cutting Edge Entertainment was really amazing to work with and he made everything so easy for us. He made sure I got everything I wanted for my wedding. The music for the ceremony and reception was perfect. I received so many compliments from my guests about the music and about Richie as the DJ. He really got the crowd moving on the dance floor, even the older crowd! As an MC, he was very organized and was on top of everything on my wedding day. He was professional, yet fun on my wedding day and throughout the entire process. This is the second time I've used Cutting Edge Entertainment for a family event and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

WOW!! What can I say about Cutting Edge and especially Richie Abrams?

My short answer is that everyone was on the dance floor and everyone, I repeat EVERYONE left our wedding saying how incredible the music was and they have never had so much fun at a wedding.

Here is my long answer. From the very first meeting we knew Richie was our guy, he is incredibly personable, fun and outgoing. My fiancé's dad even loved him. He was as excited about our wedding as we were and that really came through in his preparation and execution during the reception. He is incredibly easy to work with, he knows exactly what to do and when to do it and guess what, it worked! Richie had the same goals we did, he wanted everyone to be dancing and we trusted him 100% to make it happen and he did exactly that! I really cannot give enough praise to Richie for the job he did.

I would recommend him for any DJ job and would hire him again in a heartbeat. He really is worth it!

Just a quick disclaimer, I usually do not write reviews and would not give this much praise for someone who does not deserve it, but Richie was incredible, it was a pleasure working with him, he made our wedding a dream come true and is beyond deserving of every word written here.

Richie, if you're reading this, thank you again so so zoo much for everything!!

Anne-Sophie & Brandon

Profile Picture Anne-Sophie, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie and Kevin were amazing. Some of my friends were on the dance floor from the second they finished dinner until the wedding was over. The music was perfect and everyone had a great time. Thank you again guys!

Profile Picture kevin, 6/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Richie from cutting edge entertainment and he was great!! He walked us thru all the types of music we could play to get the "feel" we were going for. He even helped us pick out our first dance song. He really knows his music and did a great job of reading our guests. People were dancing all night long! I had family members tell me how great the music was days after the wedding. I am super happy with Richie and CEE I would absolutely recommend using them for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved working with our DJ! Richie was great from the beginning. He worked with our schedules for meetings, listened to what we wanted and helped decide what we were unsure of. And the day of our wedding was a blast! Richie made sure everyone was enjoying the party, from the bride and groom to even our littlest guest! We couldn't have asked for a better time!

Profile Picture User4192851, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Richie Abrams with Cutting Edge Entertainment was our DJ/MC for our wedding reception 2 weeks ago. He provided music for both our ceremony and reception. We were extremely happy with how smoothly everything went! Not only did we have people of all ages on the dance floor all night, but we got many compliments from our guests after the wedding about the variety of music..there was truly something for everyone. He had the ability to feel out the crowd and cater song selection to keep everyone on the dance floor, while at the same time ensuring all the songs we requested were played. Richie was also very knowledgable about the jewish traditions, which allowed us to seamlessly incorporate the hora and jewish blessings into our reception. He also checked in frequently throughout the night to make sure everything ran according to schedule.

We highly recommend Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Richie Abrams with Cutting Edge Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding reception this past weekend. Not only did we think he was absolutely incredible, but all of our guests told us after the reception was over that he was by far the best DJ they had experienced at any party. Our wedding included all the components of a traditional Jewish event. Richie was knowledgeable and excited to include all the elements we wanted.

Our guests (150) represented multiple generations and tastes when it came to music. Richie read the crowd effortlessly and played the perfect mix of music to get everyone up and dancing throughout the entire evening. We even had to alter the schedule a bit due to longer-than-expected toasts but that did not fluster Richie in the least. He simply adjusted his plans to ensure that the reception continued to run smoothly and maintained its synchronization with the caterer.

Even prior to the wedding, Richie was delightful to work with. We had two meetings with him to review preferences and make a plan for the reception. Richie was flexible and really listened to what we wanted and didn't want.

We would wholeheartedly recommend Richie for any event.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam and Cutting Edge did a terrific job as DJ for our recent wedding! My husband is a b-boy and wanted to have a lot of funky old school songs to tailor towards our friends, but I also wanted to make sure my older family members had a great time and got up dancing as well. We sat down with Adam and went over the whole evening, detail for detail, it was really reassuring during such a stressful time to know we wouldn't have to worry about a thing. The reception was a blast from our first dance all the way into the late evening when we had one of our friend's perform live. A really great mix of music and our guests had a great time :) Adam was willing to accommodate some of our more special needs as well, such as incorporating a traditional Korean Paebaek Ceremony during dinner and even finding a couple of our favorite k-pop songs to throw into the mix! I highly recommend Cutting Edge! If I ever have a big party or celebration in the future, I'd definitely go back to Cutting Edge first :)

Profile Picture Kristine, 3/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding, and we could not have been happier. Our meetings with Richie were fun but productive, and each time we left feeling even more excited for our big day! Richie helped us plan every detail for our reception. He also provided beautiful music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and some awesome lighting for the reception. Richie's goal was to keep the party going and make sure everyone, especially the bride and groom, were having a fabulous time. He certainly did that, and so many guests have told us that he was the best DJ they have ever seen at a wedding! Everyone had a fantastic night thanks to Richie! We found Richie through a recommendation from a friend, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone else.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/22/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ritchie was excellent through out the wedding process. We met several times to solidify our likes, and dislikes, as well as specifics for our wedding. Thanks for Ritchie, every one of our guests had a great time, and the dance floor was packed through out our ceremony.

Profile Picture User4660962, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge Entertainment, and especially Richie Abrams, provided a phenomenal experience for us and people are honestly still talking about what an exceptional job he did as our DJ and MC at our wedding on Valentine's Day. He elevated the experience for everyone involved in a way that completely exceeded expectations and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to take their event to the next level.
We left our two planning meetings with Richie feeling very confident and he totally delivered.
Night of the wedding and everything is... well, just like you would expect, a total blur. Cescaphe hit all the perfect notes on their end and Richie was the icing on the cake. He MC'd like a boss. He made people laugh, he made people cry. He knew when to hit all the right cues. He really paid attention to the conversations we had and from time to time during the dinner and making the rounds, I would catch songs that I had discussed with him way prior and didn't really expect to hear.
And of course, the most important part is the dance floor. It rocked every second of the evening. I have never (an SO MANY of my guests have said this as well) been to a wedding that had a dance floor bumping for as much of the night as ours was. There really is so much to be said about the level of professionalism, class, expertise, knowledge, approachability and just downright fun that Richie and the team at Cutting Edge bring to the table. There is no doubt at all that they will be my first choice for my music needs in the future and it should be yours too.

Profile Picture Josh, 2/14/14, 1 Review