Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Cutting Edge Entertainment 2
Cutting Edge Entertainment 3
Cutting Edge Entertainment 4

Teresa · Married on 08/05/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Richie from Cutting Edge Entertainment when he was the DJ for my brother’s wedding. When I started planning my own wedding, I just knew I had to hire him. Richie was always checking in with me via e-mail and phone to ask questions about our big day and gather all of the necessary information. My husband and I met with Richie early in the planning process to get an idea of our musical vision for the day, and we also met with him again a few weeks before the wedding to nail down the details. He creates a schedule/timeline for the reception so that you have an idea of when all of the big events are going to take place (cake cutting, intro’s, first dance, etc.) Richie gave great advice on what kind of music to play, but he was very interested in what we wanted and honored that, which we are so thankful for. I was worried because my reception went until 12:30 AM, and I thought people would get tired and the dancing would die down. Not with DJ Richie! He had all of our loved ones on the dance floor until the end, and they still didn’t want to leave even at 12:30! He really goes the extra mile for his couples, and he was such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Richie and this company!

Jessie · Married on 07/30/2016

Richie is absolutely amazing! He was kind, prompt, and played amazing music. He listened to our wants and also gave incredible suggestions. He had our friends and family dancing all night long!

GINA · Married on 07/15/2016

Cutting Edge did a great job and for a great price!! Everyone was dancing and having fun all night! Our DJ, Mike, was very flexible and easy to work with. He was accommodating of all the different songs and genres of music we wanted to include, and knew how to mix them in and keep everyone on there feet. Mike is totally on his game and knows how to run the show! He kept everything running on schedule and even made sure to call my husband and I onto the dance floor so we could get some dance time in before the night ended! We also used their photo booth service, and the couple who ran it was wonderful and the pictures came out great! Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Highly recommend!

Rosie · Married on 07/09/2016

Cutting Edge is outstanding, particularly due to Brian. We not only got to experience Brian's MC skills at my sisters wedding, but at our own a few weeks ago. He makes it so personal and tailors everything to your vision. Brian made our wedding day so special, and more importantly, FUN. Everyone was dancing the whole time and many have come up to us since the wedding saying how awesome the music was from start to finish. Thank you Brian for making our wedding day exactly what we wanted!! You're the best. - Nick and Rosie :)

Ashley · Married on 07/02/2016

Cutting Edge Entertainment was INCREDIBLE at our wedding! Richie was super fun and upbeat throughout the planning process and throughout the entire night! We were planning from out of town and he was extremely responsive via e-mail and with any questions/requests I had. I struggled with picking out certain songs, and he was very helpful and patient despite my indecisiveness. All I wanted for the reception was to dance all night and have a party. Richie did a great job of getting guests onto the dance floor and keeping them going throughout the night! We HIGHLY recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment!!

Richie is one of the best wedding DJs in the Philadelphia/NJ area, hands down! Richie kept the music rocking all night and even impressed one of our friends who is known to be a bit of a DJ snob :-) Richie was so helpful with helping us pick songs for our first dance, entrances and other important moments throughout the night. He helped calmed me down when we arrived for our final meeting when we had literally nothing chosen yet! He patiently went through some songs with us and helped us pick great music for every moment. While my husband and I didn't get to dance as much as we wanted since we were busy most of the night, we heard nothing but great feedback from our guests about the music and party throughout the night. Thanks for everything, Richie!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 05/21/2016

Ahhhhhhmazing experience with everyone at Cutting Edge! From the start Richie was great to work with, so attentive, sweet and professional! The moment we met our DJ, Brian, we knew this party was gonna be fun! Brian kept things moving smoothly from toasts to cake to getting crazy! He grabbed the mic with authority when we needed some direction and energy and just let our crazy guests do their thing on the dance floor for the rest of the time. He was genuinely happy to be with us on our night and it really made a difference. Brian wasn't just a DJ, he was a friend of ours and we were honored to celebrate with him!!!! What else can I say? This was the best

Emma · Married on 05/14/2016

We were lucky enough to have Brian Lacivita from Cutting Edge Entertainment as our wedding DJ -- he was the BEST! Brian has a ton of experience with weddings, which was extremely evident in his punctuality, professionalism, energy, and his ability to keep the dance party going through our entire reception. My husband and I had a few specific song requests, but generally told Brian the type of music we like and wanted to hear at our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with all the music Brian selected and played from cocktail hour through the end of the reception. I would highly recommend Cutting Edge and Brian to anyone!

Grant · Married on 03/19/2016

This is long overdue but my wife and I wanted to let everyone know how much of an amazing job Richie and the staff at Cutting Edge did for us on our wedding day. Richie travelled about two hours down the shore to do our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Richie is an extremely professional MC and DJ, he had full control over our wedding and worked extraordinary well with our venue and photographer. Richie is someone who knows how to keep the party going all night long and was able to get everyone up and dancing. Richie will be my go to guy for any occasions my family has in the future. To Richie and the staff at Cutting Edge we thank you for everything you did to make our night unforgettable. You guys are awesome and we will recommend you to everyone and anyone!

Thank you!
    Grant & Rebecca

It was fun working with Richie. He was engaging and kept the guests on the dance floor until midnight.

• COWS

Cow · Married on 01/01/2016

Hire Richie Abrams at Cutting Edge Entertainment for your wedding DJ and you will not regret it! From our first meeting to the very last song at our reception, Richie was a pleasure to work with. He was attentive, flexible and professional for each and every meeting and for our wedding day itself. He provided great recommendations for the flow of the day and helped us with music selections and kept us on time during the reception. (He also pronounced all of our last names right, which doesn't seem like a big deal, but people notice and it proves how much he cares about details!). The reception itself was AWESOME. The dance floor was packed all night and the music was fantastic. We got so many compliments from guests saying they had such a fabulous and FUN time. The two things most important to me for our reception was the food and music had to be the best, and Richie nailed it with the music! I would also highly recommend having their photobooth option as well, the guys were on time for setup and so helpful to our guests! Investing in a fabulous DJ is worth it, and I would recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment to any couple looking for a DJ.

Allison · Married on 12/11/2015

Richie and his crew were the perfect compliment to our wedding! He played as many songs that we requested while keeping the party going. Richie had everyone dancing until the very end of our wedding, and our guests have since raved about the music. Thank you, Richie for making our wedding memorable and for being a fantastic MC.

I loved Richie with cutting edge entertainment! He was absolutely amazing. I had to do everything from out of town and Richie was beyond accommodating. He kept people on the dance floor, made the day move smoothly and was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment to any couple that wants a high energy and fun reception!

• Mrs. Lav

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2015

We used Richie Abrams and the team at Cutting Edge for our wedding on 11/7/15. We're so happy with our decision! My husband works in radio and was a radio DJ In the past, so music was very important to him. Additionally, his father used to play in a wedding band for years, so it was tough to get everyone on board with the DJ.

However, we don't regret our decision at all! Richie is so much fun and a true professional. The playlist was just about perfect (two no-plays snuck in, but we didn't feel super strongly either way-- they were really "rather not plays") and the dance floor was packed all night. We got so many compliments on our choice of DJ, including one from a family friend who DJs regularly in the area (we wanted him to just be a guest) and others from people who are firmly in the "band over DJ" camp. The playlist was so "us" that people asked my husband if he made it (no shade to the professionals-- just an idea of how well they read us and our personalities).

Cutting Edge's prices are reasonable, and they truly made the party. I would book them again in a heartbeat. You can't go wrong with this vendor. So happy with our decision, and still riding high from the day.

• Therealamyprice

Amy · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband, Andrew, and I used Richie Abrams with Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding at the DuPont Country Club in Wilmington, DE on October 24, 2015. We were absolutely thrilled with our decision!

Richie and the team at Cutting Edge Entertainment are professional, available, and so much fun! I am still hearing from our guests about how much fun they had at our wedding! Andrew and I heard about their company through multiple wedding websites, and after a phone call with Richie we were sold. Richie made the process easy and was available for questions at any time. He was very accommodating of our requests and needs. For our package, we chose to use Cutting Edge Entertainment for our DJ services, photobooth, uplighting, and GoBo design. The fact that their company had a package that included all of these was amazing!

Richie kept our guests dancing with a seamless transition of music to please every age. Andrew and I were literally on the dance floor all night enjoying the music with out guests! The photobooth was probably the biggest hit with out guests, the attendants told my parents they almost ran out of film because it was being used so much! The uplighting set the mood in such a romantic way and the GoBo design was exactly what we wanted.

I would recommend any bride-to-be and groom-to-be to go with Cutting Edge Entertainment. The DJ services is a huge part of the wedding reception. They keep the party going with all of the events and music. Richie absolutely made our special day amazing!

Reed · Married on 10/24/2015

Where to begin?! My wife and I chose Cutting Edge Entertainment to DJ our October wedding at the Michener Art Museum in Doylestown and couldn't have asked for better service! After being introduced to and communicating with Richie, we were able to book Brian Lacivita to help with our special day. From the very beginning everyone at Cutting Edge was very professional and easy to work with. Brian did an incredible job working with us to put together a night full of music that everyone in that attended could dance to. After meeting with Brian weeks before the wedding to go over the game plan of the wedding day, from names and introductions to first dances, we proceeded to completely switch up the introduction order minutes before the wedding party was introduced. Without skipping a beat, Brian made the necessary adjustments and proceeded to introduce the wedding party as if nothing had changed! His attention to detail and ability to read the room helped make the night one we will never forget! It was nice to work with a DJ company that was focused on creating the night of entertainment we were looking for rather than their own agenda. We would highly recommend the talented team at Cutting Edge Entertainment! Thank you Brian!!

Stephen · Married on 10/10/2015

He did my wedding and Richie was excellent. There wasn't a single person not dancing, people still say how much fun they had. Would recommend to anyone.

Karen · Married on 10/09/2015

DJ Richie Abrams was brilliant! Since day one, Richie made the planning process so easy and stress free. He was easy to communicate with, consistently available by phone or email and would get back to us right away, explained to us exactly what to expect, and was open to our suggestions/ideas. At our wedding reception, he ran the night so seamlessly and perfectly, which allowed my husband and I to kick up our feet and enjoy the night! He played a wide range of songs for all ages to enjoy, playing the perfect balance of the classics and today's music hits. Everyone danced the night away and our guests to this day still comment how amazing our DJ was! Thank you so much Richie!

Abby · Married on 10/03/2015

Steve with Cutting Edge was awesome as our wedding DJ. We were planning the wedding from out of town, but that wasn't a problem at all. After a few skype conversations and emails Steve was able to really get a sense of what we were looking for in our wedding music. He provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. He made sure to include the songs that we requested, added songs that fit our style, and was also able to read the room to make sure everyone was having a great time. We had a full dance floor until the very end of our reception and had many people say how much they enjoyed our DJs and how nice they were as well.

Trish · Married on 09/18/2015

Richie Abrams DJ'd my wedding Sept 18th and he was awesome. Not only was the day fantastic, he made the entire process a breeze. He knew exactly what to do and how to map out the evening so there was no down time between courses or time where people were not on the dance floor. I can't thank him and his team enough. I highly recommend Cutting Edge and especially Richie!

Beth · Married on 09/12/2015

We came across Cutting Edge Entertainment just by Google. Once we met with them we knew we had to use them. Richie was great getting us set up with the DJ that best fit our needs. Our DJ was Adam and he was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a nicer more professional DJ. Everyone that came to our wedding said they loved Adam and that it was the best wedding they had been to! Thank you Adam, for making our day perfect!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/29/2015

We worked with Adam and he was great. We booked with Adam about a year out. He contacted us to meet with him a few weeks before the wedding. He made us feel at ease about the music we were looking for and gave us some great suggestions for the areas we weren't sure about yet. His suggestions ended up being some of the songs our guests were talking about the most after.

Rich · Married on 08/08/2015

My wife and I thank god everyday that we found Rich to DJ our wedding. He made the day you couldn't expect to get any better...well..way way better. One year later he did the same for my sister and her husband at their wedding. Please just sit down with Rich for 5 minutes and you will be hooked!

We had our wedding this past Saturday, July 25th, and it was absolutely everything we could have hoped for. Richie Abrams was our DJ and I can't even begin to explain how awesome he was! He was very accommodating to requests made and he made sure everyone had fun. Everyone was out there on the dance floor! We even had a 99th birthday for my great grandmother and he made the announcement and had everyone sing her happy birthday! It was wonderful! Everything was fantastic. If you're in need of a DJ for your wedding definitely use Cutting Edge, you will not be disappointed. Very reasonably priced for an awesome experience!

Kristine · Married on 07/18/2015

I highly recommend DJ Tony from Cutting Edge Entertainment to DJ any special occasion! Tony made the entire wedding planning process so much easier for me. In the last month before my wedding I would send Tony random emails at all hours of the day asking him his opinion about specific songs and he always responded back to me within a couple hours.
    On the day of our wedding Tony showed up to the venue extra early to set up. The wedding coordinator/photography team I was working with can be a little aggressive with other vendors but Tony was able to establish a great relationship with them at the start of the day. As far as his work as a master of ceremony, Tony made sure that everything went smoothly and timely according to the itinerary our wedding coordinator/photographer had created that was checked not only with us but also the manager at the venue. I emailed Tony a long playlist of songs I wanted played at the wedding and he did an amazing job at playing the songs at exactly the right time to get everyone dancing. Not only was Tony an amazing DJ/MC but he also spent a considerable amount of time throughout the night checking in with me-making sure I had eaten something, letting me know we were going to do the cake cutting in 10 minutes, etc. I had told Tony at our meeting that my fiancé was super nervous about the first dance and didn’t even want to have a first dance song. Tony remembered this and had talked to our photographer before the wedding and was able to keep us out on the dance floor long just long enough for our photographer to get all of the shots he needed, which my now husband very much appreciates!
    Our wedding was perfect and we have Tony to thank for that. He really went above and beyond what I had envisioned my dream wedding DJ to be. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and already 4 guests from our wedding have reached out to me to ask for Tony’s contact information.