Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

250 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

250 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

250 Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Richie is one of the best wedding DJs in the Philadelphia/NJ area, hands down! Richie kept the music rocking all night and even impressed one of our friends who is known to be a bit of a DJ snob :-) Richie was so helpful with helping us pick songs for our first dance, entrances and other important moments throughout the night. He helped calmed me down when we arrived for our final meeting when we had literally nothing chosen yet! He patiently went through some songs with us and helped us pick great music for every moment. While my husband and I didn't get to dance as much as we wanted since we were busy most of the night, we heard nothing but great feedback from our guests about the music and party throughout the night. Thanks for everything, Richie!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 05/21/2016

Ahhhhhhmazing experience with everyone at Cutting Edge! From the start Richie was great to work with, so attentive, sweet and professional! The moment we met our DJ, Brian, we knew this party was gonna be fun! Brian kept things moving smoothly from toasts to cake to getting crazy! He grabbed the mic with authority when we needed some direction and energy and just let our crazy guests do their thing on the dance floor for the rest of the time. He was genuinely happy to be with us on our night and it really made a difference. Brian wasn't just a DJ, he was a friend of ours and we were honored to celebrate with him!!!! What else can I say? This was the best

Emma · Married on 05/14/2016

We were lucky enough to have Brian Lacivita from Cutting Edge Entertainment as our wedding DJ -- he was the BEST! Brian has a ton of experience with weddings, which was extremely evident in his punctuality, professionalism, energy, and his ability to keep the dance party going through our entire reception. My husband and I had a few specific song requests, but generally told Brian the type of music we like and wanted to hear at our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with all the music Brian selected and played from cocktail hour through the end of the reception. I would highly recommend Cutting Edge and Brian to anyone!

Grant · Married on 03/19/2016

This is long overdue but my wife and I wanted to let everyone know how much of an amazing job Richie and the staff at Cutting Edge did for us on our wedding day. Richie travelled about two hours down the shore to do our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Richie is an extremely professional MC and DJ, he had full control over our wedding and worked extraordinary well with our venue and photographer. Richie is someone who knows how to keep the party going all night long and was able to get everyone up and dancing. Richie will be my go to guy for any occasions my family has in the future. To Richie and the staff at Cutting Edge we thank you for everything you did to make our night unforgettable. You guys are awesome and we will recommend you to everyone and anyone!

Thank you!
    Grant & Rebecca

It was fun working with Richie. He was engaging and kept the guests on the dance floor until midnight.

• COWS

Cow · Married on 01/01/2016

Hire Richie Abrams at Cutting Edge Entertainment for your wedding DJ and you will not regret it! From our first meeting to the very last song at our reception, Richie was a pleasure to work with. He was attentive, flexible and professional for each and every meeting and for our wedding day itself. He provided great recommendations for the flow of the day and helped us with music selections and kept us on time during the reception. (He also pronounced all of our last names right, which doesn't seem like a big deal, but people notice and it proves how much he cares about details!). The reception itself was AWESOME. The dance floor was packed all night and the music was fantastic. We got so many compliments from guests saying they had such a fabulous and FUN time. The two things most important to me for our reception was the food and music had to be the best, and Richie nailed it with the music! I would also highly recommend having their photobooth option as well, the guys were on time for setup and so helpful to our guests! Investing in a fabulous DJ is worth it, and I would recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment to any couple looking for a DJ.

Allison · Married on 12/11/2015

Richie and his crew were the perfect compliment to our wedding! He played as many songs that we requested while keeping the party going. Richie had everyone dancing until the very end of our wedding, and our guests have since raved about the music. Thank you, Richie for making our wedding memorable and for being a fantastic MC.

I loved Richie with cutting edge entertainment! He was absolutely amazing. I had to do everything from out of town and Richie was beyond accommodating. He kept people on the dance floor, made the day move smoothly and was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment to any couple that wants a high energy and fun reception!

• Mrs. Lav

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2015

We used Richie Abrams and the team at Cutting Edge for our wedding on 11/7/15. We're so happy with our decision! My husband works in radio and was a radio DJ In the past, so music was very important to him. Additionally, his father used to play in a wedding band for years, so it was tough to get everyone on board with the DJ.

However, we don't regret our decision at all! Richie is so much fun and a true professional. The playlist was just about perfect (two no-plays snuck in, but we didn't feel super strongly either way-- they were really "rather not plays") and the dance floor was packed all night. We got so many compliments on our choice of DJ, including one from a family friend who DJs regularly in the area (we wanted him to just be a guest) and others from people who are firmly in the "band over DJ" camp. The playlist was so "us" that people asked my husband if he made it (no shade to the professionals-- just an idea of how well they read us and our personalities).

Cutting Edge's prices are reasonable, and they truly made the party. I would book them again in a heartbeat. You can't go wrong with this vendor. So happy with our decision, and still riding high from the day.

• Therealamyprice

Amy · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband, Andrew, and I used Richie Abrams with Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding at the DuPont Country Club in Wilmington, DE on October 24, 2015. We were absolutely thrilled with our decision!

Richie and the team at Cutting Edge Entertainment are professional, available, and so much fun! I am still hearing from our guests about how much fun they had at our wedding! Andrew and I heard about their company through multiple wedding websites, and after a phone call with Richie we were sold. Richie made the process easy and was available for questions at any time. He was very accommodating of our requests and needs. For our package, we chose to use Cutting Edge Entertainment for our DJ services, photobooth, uplighting, and GoBo design. The fact that their company had a package that included all of these was amazing!

Richie kept our guests dancing with a seamless transition of music to please every age. Andrew and I were literally on the dance floor all night enjoying the music with out guests! The photobooth was probably the biggest hit with out guests, the attendants told my parents they almost ran out of film because it was being used so much! The uplighting set the mood in such a romantic way and the GoBo design was exactly what we wanted.

I would recommend any bride-to-be and groom-to-be to go with Cutting Edge Entertainment. The DJ services is a huge part of the wedding reception. They keep the party going with all of the events and music. Richie absolutely made our special day amazing!

Reed · Married on 10/24/2015

Where to begin?! My wife and I chose Cutting Edge Entertainment to DJ our October wedding at the Michener Art Museum in Doylestown and couldn't have asked for better service! After being introduced to and communicating with Richie, we were able to book Brian Lacivita to help with our special day. From the very beginning everyone at Cutting Edge was very professional and easy to work with. Brian did an incredible job working with us to put together a night full of music that everyone in that attended could dance to. After meeting with Brian weeks before the wedding to go over the game plan of the wedding day, from names and introductions to first dances, we proceeded to completely switch up the introduction order minutes before the wedding party was introduced. Without skipping a beat, Brian made the necessary adjustments and proceeded to introduce the wedding party as if nothing had changed! His attention to detail and ability to read the room helped make the night one we will never forget! It was nice to work with a DJ company that was focused on creating the night of entertainment we were looking for rather than their own agenda. We would highly recommend the talented team at Cutting Edge Entertainment! Thank you Brian!!

Stephen · Married on 10/10/2015

He did my wedding and Richie was excellent. There wasn't a single person not dancing, people still say how much fun they had. Would recommend to anyone.

Karen · Married on 10/09/2015

DJ Richie Abrams was brilliant! Since day one, Richie made the planning process so easy and stress free. He was easy to communicate with, consistently available by phone or email and would get back to us right away, explained to us exactly what to expect, and was open to our suggestions/ideas. At our wedding reception, he ran the night so seamlessly and perfectly, which allowed my husband and I to kick up our feet and enjoy the night! He played a wide range of songs for all ages to enjoy, playing the perfect balance of the classics and today's music hits. Everyone danced the night away and our guests to this day still comment how amazing our DJ was! Thank you so much Richie!

Abby · Married on 10/03/2015

Steve with Cutting Edge was awesome as our wedding DJ. We were planning the wedding from out of town, but that wasn't a problem at all. After a few skype conversations and emails Steve was able to really get a sense of what we were looking for in our wedding music. He provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. He made sure to include the songs that we requested, added songs that fit our style, and was also able to read the room to make sure everyone was having a great time. We had a full dance floor until the very end of our reception and had many people say how much they enjoyed our DJs and how nice they were as well.

Trish · Married on 09/18/2015

Richie Abrams DJ'd my wedding Sept 18th and he was awesome. Not only was the day fantastic, he made the entire process a breeze. He knew exactly what to do and how to map out the evening so there was no down time between courses or time where people were not on the dance floor. I can't thank him and his team enough. I highly recommend Cutting Edge and especially Richie!

Beth · Married on 09/12/2015

We came across Cutting Edge Entertainment just by Google. Once we met with them we knew we had to use them. Richie was great getting us set up with the DJ that best fit our needs. Our DJ was Adam and he was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a nicer more professional DJ. Everyone that came to our wedding said they loved Adam and that it was the best wedding they had been to! Thank you Adam, for making our day perfect!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/29/2015

We worked with Adam and he was great. We booked with Adam about a year out. He contacted us to meet with him a few weeks before the wedding. He made us feel at ease about the music we were looking for and gave us some great suggestions for the areas we weren't sure about yet. His suggestions ended up being some of the songs our guests were talking about the most after.

Rich · Married on 08/08/2015

My wife and I thank god everyday that we found Rich to DJ our wedding. He made the day you couldn't expect to get any better...well..way way better. One year later he did the same for my sister and her husband at their wedding. Please just sit down with Rich for 5 minutes and you will be hooked!

We had our wedding this past Saturday, July 25th, and it was absolutely everything we could have hoped for. Richie Abrams was our DJ and I can't even begin to explain how awesome he was! He was very accommodating to requests made and he made sure everyone had fun. Everyone was out there on the dance floor! We even had a 99th birthday for my great grandmother and he made the announcement and had everyone sing her happy birthday! It was wonderful! Everything was fantastic. If you're in need of a DJ for your wedding definitely use Cutting Edge, you will not be disappointed. Very reasonably priced for an awesome experience!

Kristine · Married on 07/18/2015

I highly recommend DJ Tony from Cutting Edge Entertainment to DJ any special occasion! Tony made the entire wedding planning process so much easier for me. In the last month before my wedding I would send Tony random emails at all hours of the day asking him his opinion about specific songs and he always responded back to me within a couple hours.
    On the day of our wedding Tony showed up to the venue extra early to set up. The wedding coordinator/photography team I was working with can be a little aggressive with other vendors but Tony was able to establish a great relationship with them at the start of the day. As far as his work as a master of ceremony, Tony made sure that everything went smoothly and timely according to the itinerary our wedding coordinator/photographer had created that was checked not only with us but also the manager at the venue. I emailed Tony a long playlist of songs I wanted played at the wedding and he did an amazing job at playing the songs at exactly the right time to get everyone dancing. Not only was Tony an amazing DJ/MC but he also spent a considerable amount of time throughout the night checking in with me-making sure I had eaten something, letting me know we were going to do the cake cutting in 10 minutes, etc. I had told Tony at our meeting that my fiancé was super nervous about the first dance and didn’t even want to have a first dance song. Tony remembered this and had talked to our photographer before the wedding and was able to keep us out on the dance floor long just long enough for our photographer to get all of the shots he needed, which my now husband very much appreciates!
    Our wedding was perfect and we have Tony to thank for that. He really went above and beyond what I had envisioned my dream wedding DJ to be. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and already 4 guests from our wedding have reached out to me to ask for Tony’s contact information.

I cannot recommend Richie enough! People are still telling us how much fun our wedding was, and EVERYONE says it was because the DJ was so awesome!!

Going into wedding planning, we knew we wanted to throw a great party with great music. We skyped with Richie and we knew right away that he was our guy. It's obvious he knows what he's doing. He knows a lot about all genres of music, and he knows how to run a party. We met with him in person before our wedding and he helped us choose all of the "important songs" for the day. The day of the wedding, he was on point in EVERY situation. He helped everything stay on time, and the music was PERFECT. The dance floor was packed. The dinner music was low-key yet classy. We had an amazing time and so did our guests. Richie is an awesome DJ and a serious professional. I would recommend him a thousand times over!!!

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2015

We are so happy that we chose Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding! Specifically, we were thrilled with the amazing job that Richie did as our DJ! From our first meeting with Richie we knew we wanted to book with him - we could tell that he was going to make our wedding so much fun. Richie thinks of everything - there are so many little details about planning wedding music that we never would have thought of on our own, and Richie covered every detail with us. He was incredibly professional, and we instantly clicked with him and felt at ease. We knew we could trust him to make our wedding a blast. We had so much fun in our prep meeting with him, listening to all kinds of music and making our choices for the wedding. He never rushed us or pushed us into making song decisions that we didn’t like, but he was also very helpful in making suggestions and providing helpful ideas. We had no worries going into the day - we knew that Richie would be a great MC who would have everything running smoothly. Richie showed up early and set up all of the microphones for our ceremony and made sure everything was in order. When we made a major change on the fly to move our first dance outside, Richie was totally cool about it all, and it all went off without a hitch. He does a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor, and he worked very well with all of our other vendors (most of which he had worked with quite a bit in the past). We had such a great party and know it wouldn’t have been as much fun without an awesome DJ like Richie!

colleen · Married on 06/13/2015

I could not recommend Richie and Cutting Edge enough! My friends and family are still talking about how great the music was at the wedding. I felt completely confident in the timeline Richie and our coordinator put together, and Richie was able to get all the guests where they needed to be quickly for first dances, speeches, and cake cutting. I couldn’t have done it without him. The music was absolutely perfect! We had specific songs that started/stopped at specific times for the ceremony, and Richie was flawless! During the reception he had everyone on the dance floor, and wouldn’t let them leave! Seriously, we could not get off that floor because each transition was smooth and perfectly went into the next amazing song. Stop looking and book Cutting Edge for your wedding, and ask for Richie. You will not find better!

Elaine · Married on 05/30/2015

We used Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. Leading up to the wedding, our DJ, Tony Azzaro, was responsive and helpful, even helping us pick out the perfect song for our wedding party entrance. He also suggested things we hadn't even considered - I didn't want to do the bouquet toss and at his suggestion, we had an anniversary dance instead (which was a big hit and a great memory).

He had said during our meeting that his brain worked like Pandora and he wasn't kidding - we gave him a list of songs, but he also played songs that we hadn't even remembered we loved. Our biggest wish was to keep everyone on the dance floor all night and this was certainly accomplished. We can't thank Tony, Richie, and the rest of the team enough.

J Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding at The Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park ("TMH") on 5/24/15, and Richie was our DJ. It was a true fairy tale wedding! Richie and his assistant DJ were absolutely incredible and accommodating. From planning to execution everything was simply perfect. He knew just what songs to recommend!

Family and friends continue to rave about how great Richie and the music were! We highly recommend Richie! Never once did we have to worry about everything running smoothly. Richie has worked with Terri Fair/TMH on many occasions as the preferred DJ, and you could certainly tell! He and Terri knew just how to work together perfectly and make the day flow seamlessly.

We look forward to attending a wedding with Richie as the DJ!

-The Lawtons