244 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (13)
Uplighting (12)
Photobooth (5)
229 Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

My husband and I worked with Richie and Steve. At first I was a little hesitant to work with this group, but boy did they prove me wrong! They were so responsive and caring. Steve was our DJ and all of my guests kept raving about what a wonderful time they had dancing all night. Steve was wonderful during the entire planning process and he REALLY took his TIME making everything perfect for my husband and me.

Profile Picture User4238757, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.2

For our reception, we wanted only one music genre played, and our DJ, Craig took the time to meet with us (twice) in his office before the event to cement a playlist. He really understood what mood we wanted to create and defended our music choices against guest requests without hurting any feelings. The whole team from Cutting Edge was professional and worked to make sure our guests truly enjoyed their time on the dance floor. They didn't come cheap, but they were worth it.

Profile Picture User2074772, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.6

Steve was our DJ from Cutting Edge, and he did a great job. Prices were extremely reasonable. We did however, provide Steve with an extensive list of songs that we had chosen to be played at the wedding, and many of them were not played. We trusted Steve 100% and let him decide what to play, but it would have been nice to hear more of the song list, and less of the other songs we didn't really know, as each song had a significant meaning to us. There were also a few times where it didn't seem seamless, with a few awkward silence moments, and guests not dancing. We would have preferred him/or his partner tried to engage the crowd more.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
3.6

Criag was great throughout the planning process but did not follow through on the day of the wedding.We were overall disappointed that many of the songs we requested they play were not played, and genres that were specifically asked to avoid were played at the reception.

For the money, they were ok but I would request a different emcee if i used them again.

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/2/10, 5 Reviews