236 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (12)
Uplighting (11)
Photobooth (5)
11 Reviews for 'Tony'

Cutting Edge Entertainment just DJed my wedding on April 1st. The whole process was easy with their staff with preliminary meetings and Skype sessions to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted. There pricing is very manageable on a tight budget or you can easily expand to include more services. Their MC, Tony, kept the night lively, moving, and worked extremely well with the other vendors. They provide a DJ along with the MC so their booth is never vacant. I would highly recommend them to any future groom and bride.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am the Mother of the Bride and was mainly in charge of the wedding planning. Little did I know how lucky I was to find Cutting Edge Entertainment. They are a first class company providing excellent, priceless, top notch service. I am taking the time to write this because I am so very thankful for how wonderfully the day went. Our DJ was Tony and he is a consummate professional. Tony got to know the bride and groom and their music selections beforehand and took care of every detail at the event so the families and wedding party could enjoy the day. The ceremony was held outdoors up a hill from the reception. Tony executed each musical element of the ceremony perfectly. It was not an easy geographic space to navigate, but they were set up and organized immediately upon their arrival. I don't think it is overstated to say that they made the wedding reception. The venue was beautiful, but it was Cutting Edge - DJ Tony - that made it a once in a lifetime memorable and joyful event. The bridal party was all in with their music and programming. It was a fantastic celebration. Thank you Cutting Edge and Tony for sharing the day and making it wonderful.

Profile Picture User7197533, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Tony from Cutting Edge for our recent wedding. He definitely kept everyone dancing, and we had great feedback from several of our guests that the range of songs played satisfied family and friends of all ages. He was great at reading the crowd and anticipating what would keep people on the floor. Plus, the uplighting he and his co-DJ brought definitely added a little something extra to the room.

I think there may have been some miscommunication with the banquet staff regarding the timing of toasts and serving the first course, as well as the announcement of our dessert stations later in the evening, but ultimately that did not take away from the wonderful-ness of the evening.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Uplighting

I highly recommend DJ Tony from Cutting Edge Entertainment to DJ any special occasion! Tony made the entire wedding planning process so much easier for me. In the last month before my wedding I would send Tony random emails at all hours of the day asking him his opinion about specific songs and he always responded back to me within a couple hours.
On the day of our wedding Tony showed up to the venue extra early to set up. The wedding coordinator/photography team I was working with can be a little aggressive with other vendors but Tony was able to establish a great relationship with them at the start of the day. As far as his work as a master of ceremony, Tony made sure that everything went smoothly and timely according to the itinerary our wedding coordinator/photographer had created that was checked not only with us but also the manager at the venue. I emailed Tony a long playlist of songs I wanted played at the wedding and he did an amazing job at playing the songs at exactly the right time to get everyone dancing. Not only was Tony an amazing DJ/MC but he also spent a considerable amount of time throughout the night checking in with me-making sure I had eaten something, letting me know we were going to do the cake cutting in 10 minutes, etc. I had told Tony at our meeting that my fiancé was super nervous about the first dance and didn’t even want to have a first dance song. Tony remembered this and had talked to our photographer before the wedding and was able to keep us out on the dance floor long just long enough for our photographer to get all of the shots he needed, which my now husband very much appreciates!
Our wedding was perfect and we have Tony to thank for that. He really went above and beyond what I had envisioned my dream wedding DJ to be. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and already 4 guests from our wedding have reached out to me to ask for Tony’s contact information.

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. Leading up to the wedding, our DJ, Tony Azzaro, was responsive and helpful, even helping us pick out the perfect song for our wedding party entrance. He also suggested things we hadn't even considered - I didn't want to do the bouquet toss and at his suggestion, we had an anniversary dance instead (which was a big hit and a great memory).

He had said during our meeting that his brain worked like Pandora and he wasn't kidding - we gave him a list of songs, but he also played songs that we hadn't even remembered we loved. Our biggest wish was to keep everyone on the dance floor all night and this was certainly accomplished. We can't thank Tony, Richie, and the rest of the team enough.

Profile Picture Elaine , 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge was recommended to me by a friend/colleague who had recently used this DJ/MC for their wedding. Tony Azzaro, in particular was recommended for his friendliness, professionalism and attention to detail. With so many details already to take care of, Tony was fabulous. He listened to me, was prompt and responsive, and had a great eye for detail. The music/MC at the wedding was flawless. I am thrilled with the company and with Tony. Bravo!

Profile Picture User4265637, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge Entertainment was a great vendor to work with from our first consultation--even though our venue was an hour away from their office and we were living in another state. Rich and Tony were there from the beginning, working hard with us strangers toward a personal approach to our ceremony and reception. Tony worked with our schedules during the planning, using Skype and Google Docs to collaborate. Tony incorporated all of our requests, kept our reception moving smoothly, and--most importantly--our guests excited. Overall, we were very pleased to work with Tony and all of the Cutting Edge crew, and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User4196284, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We choose Cutting Edge Entertainment as our DJ because they had such excellent reviews online and it was definitely well worth it! They were very accomodating and totally know what they are doing. They helped us schedule out our night (which we had no idea about). They also helped us create a package that had everything we wanted and one that gave us the best price. We worked with Tony as our DJ and he was phenomenal. Definitely in tune with the style of music we liked and wanted played and was able to use some songs we requested to build a playlist for the night that was perfect. We got a ton of compliments on the music!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/17/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

From our first visit with Richie and Tony, we knew that we wanted to go with Cutting Edge for our music. It is clear that Richie and his crew are extremely talented, professional, and most importantly, know how to work a crowd. Tony was excellent at incorporating a variety of songs from our list, including traditional and contemporary Nigerian music for my family. Overall Tony did a great job; I only wish I had more time to dance that night!

Profile Picture Emem, 6/15/13, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge did an amazing job at our wedding. The thing I remember most is that they brought so much music, even stuff that we forgot to request when we met with the DJ (Tony). There were a few songs that my bridesmaids were like "He has to play this!" and I was like omg, I forgot to request that stuff but it turned out he had EVERYTHING!! I was happy to know he didn't just bring the stuff I requested, but way beyond. He was very professional and cute, and my bridesmaids loved him. My dad loved it too because he played my parents wedding song, which was unexpected. It was all totally amazing.

Profile Picture Carly, 3/6/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wedding day was something that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl so I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. Through all of the planning I knew that the entertainment was the most important part. I tossed around the idea of having a band until a co-worker of mine suggested Cutting Edge Entertainment. She was just at a wedding and said that the entire party did not sit down once. So I decided to meet with them and see what they were all about. As I went into the meeting I was unsure of having a DJ at such a big affair, but needless to say I walked out of the meeting booking them for my wedding. They answered all my questions, helped me plan the music choices for the night and just placed me at ease for my special day. They were everything that I expected and more the day of the event. Tony and his staff were professional and outgoing. They talked to everyone from the flower girl to my grandmother. I was nervous that no one would dance but there was nothing to be nervous about after the first set. All of my guest were up dancing and singing and having a great time. On such a special day you have so much to worry about but I did not have to worry about Cutting Edge Entertainment or my guests having a blast. I want to thank Tony, Craig and the entire staff at Cutting Edge Entertainment for making my special day everything I have dreamed of and more!! I highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment for any affair that you are planning. They are the #1 pick!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/17/09, 1 Review