231 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (11)
Uplighting (11)
Photobooth (5)
12 Reviews for 'Craig'

Cutting Edge Entertainment and DJ Richie MC'd my wedding this past weekend 5/28/17 at Radnor Valley Country Club. From the very first meeting, Richie (and the owner Craig) was very professional and organized in his plan for a flawless wedding reception. We spoke several times through the planning process to go over songs and timelines. He even went above and beyond to help me organize a personal recording to be played for my father and I to dance to. To boot, I changed our first dance song 4 days before, and Richie confirmed via text and email that all was good. He had our wedding guests dancing all night with a great mix of music, and he was an awesome MC! Cutting Edge provided lighting and a photo booth with our package, which was perfect (as we didn't want to go searching for those kind of extras separately!). We were THRILLED with our choice of Richie as our DJ and would 150% recommend his DJ services and/or Cutting Edge Entertainment to other couples in the future!

Profile Picture User7911092, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Simply, THE BEST! Thanks for making my party perfect Craig. We danced the night away WOw

Profile Picture Katie, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge did a excellent job at our wedding.That they were the one thing that I didn't have to worry about that day. They were warm and professional. We especially liked how they wanted to get to know us during the pre-wedding meetings. They didn't just want a list of songs to play, they wanted to know our likes and dislikes so the music during the wedding would be spot on. That was a very nice touch.

Craig and his group did a great job from beginning to end. They were able to handle all the little unexpected things that came up during the reception. The music at the reception was perfect.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/21/13, 1 Review
4.7

Cutting Edge entertainment did our music and lighting at the reception and did a great job! But what stood out the most was the extra work Brian put in. I wanted something special for my father daughter dance and he remixed more than a few songs to make it happen. The whole staff at Cutting Edge is a blast to work with from my first meeting with Richie, to contract discussions with Craig, calls with Kim, and all the fun with Brian it was a stress free experience from start to finish. Everyone should book them!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/3/12, 10 Reviews
4.2

For our reception, we wanted only one music genre played, and our DJ, Craig took the time to meet with us (twice) in his office before the event to cement a playlist. He really understood what mood we wanted to create and defended our music choices against guest requests without hurting any feelings. The whole team from Cutting Edge was professional and worked to make sure our guests truly enjoyed their time on the dance floor. They didn't come cheap, but they were worth it.

Profile Picture User2074772, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge Entertainment truly helped make our wedding beyond special.
Craig and the rest of his staff were incredible - from the first minute we set foot in his office, until the last of our wedding guests left the venue, they were immensely helpful, caring, considerate, polite and so much fun!
Our wedding was amazing and they helped us organize the whole thing.
For them, it wasn't just about showing up and playing the music (which they did perfectly). It was about getting to know us and helping to create the perfect mood and tone for us and our guests. We can't say enough about how wonderful Cutting Edge was - if you don't use them, you are missing out!

Thanks so much guys!

Sara & Evan

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge was amazing! It all started when I was just 13 years old. Craig was the DJ at my Bat Mitzvah and he was fantastic. My parents loved him and he made me feel so comfortable. When I got engaged a year ago, I knew right away that I wanted nothing more that Craig to be the DJ at my wedding. I was a long-distance bride, and he was so accommodating. We met when I was in town, but did much of our communication via email and telephone. We gave him some song choices that he made sure were played, but we left much of it up to him. He made our wedding day the most special day of our lives. After the reception was over we got so many compliments regarding the music. These compliments came from our friends and family members of all different ages. Craig did such a great job of make sure all age ranges were entertained. I would absolutely use Cutting edge again. Both my husband and I will recommend them to all of our friends!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/6/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Craig was our MC, and Steve was our DJ. We were concerned that our guests were of varied ages (my fiancee and I are in our late 30s), and a lot of our guests were younger. We wanted a very eclectic mix, and Craig (the owner) brought a great understanding of our older crowds tastes, while Steve, his DJ, handled the more current stuff, and did a great job. Craig was interactive, and allowed our guests to actually sing into the microphone for lots of songs, which really let so many of our guests become more of participants than invited guests. We are still getting calls from friends (months after) and we could not have been more pleased. It was great to have a 2 man team, because all aspects were handled with precision.

Not only would we recommend Craig and Steve, but friends used Brian from Cutting Edge, who did as great a job as Craig. I didn't catch the name of the DJ who was with him, but again they were awesome (although I'm biased, and think my wedding was better :))

Profile Picture Diane, 11/20/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig and the team at Cutting Edge Entertainment are like the glue that will hold your wedding together. We had a band and a singer, but the DJ helped everything run smoothly and was well worth it. Craig is a really fun and caring man who will help guide you with the right choices without being pushy. What was great was that he needed very little prompting to get it perfect, so dealing with him during a very stressful planning time was actually a respite from all the wedding craziness. They are helpful, responsive and above all a fun company. I suspect you wont regret using Cutting Edge Entertainment. Book them!

Profile Picture Faye, 5/23/10, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wedding day was something that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl so I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. Through all of the planning I knew that the entertainment was the most important part. I tossed around the idea of having a band until a co-worker of mine suggested Cutting Edge Entertainment. She was just at a wedding and said that the entire party did not sit down once. So I decided to meet with them and see what they were all about. As I went into the meeting I was unsure of having a DJ at such a big affair, but needless to say I walked out of the meeting booking them for my wedding. They answered all my questions, helped me plan the music choices for the night and just placed me at ease for my special day. They were everything that I expected and more the day of the event. Tony and his staff were professional and outgoing. They talked to everyone from the flower girl to my grandmother. I was nervous that no one would dance but there was nothing to be nervous about after the first set. All of my guest were up dancing and singing and having a great time. On such a special day you have so much to worry about but I did not have to worry about Cutting Edge Entertainment or my guests having a blast. I want to thank Tony, Craig and the entire staff at Cutting Edge Entertainment for making my special day everything I have dreamed of and more!! I highly recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment for any affair that you are planning. They are the #1 pick!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/17/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ok so my fiancee and I are picky... VERY picky. We used Cutting Edge Entertainment and Adam was our DJ/MC at the reception. Everything, and I mean everything was exactly as we dreamed, and all had a great time.

When we did our final wrap-up meeting at the office with Adam, we ended up staying there for three hours while Adam, and the owner (Craig) sat with us and helped us choose just the right mix of music. I was amazed at their knowledge of music and how much they had at their fingertips right on the office computer. I suggest everyone use these folks, because they know what they're doing and they're damn good at it.

Profile Picture Don, 11/15/08, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys did my wedding on October 25 and my freinds are still talking about the music. They had all of us dancing in the lobby and they interacted with all my guests. My nana evne enjoyed the music they played for her which wasn't to loud. Craig and Cutting Edge are really cutting edge. They are doing my best girl freind's wedding in June. Also played all the type of music we discussed ahead of time.

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/25/08, 2 Reviews