231 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Liability Insurance (11)
Uplighting (11)
Photobooth (5)
14 Reviews for 'Adam'

Adam Brand is an amazing DJ. He was so attentive to us and our vision for the wedding. The music was fantastic and he really knew how to respond to the environment and the crowd throughout the evening. The bride's father has some health issues that make it hard for him to get around. Adam was so accommodating and understanding and really came through with some options so that the bride could still dance with her father at her wedding. Cannot say enough nice things about Adam and everyone at Cutting Edge.

Profile Picture Brad, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We came across Cutting Edge Entertainment just by Google. Once we met with them we knew we had to use them. Richie was great getting us set up with the DJ that best fit our needs. Our DJ was Adam and he was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a nicer more professional DJ. Everyone that came to our wedding said they loved Adam and that it was the best wedding they had been to! Thank you Adam, for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Adam and he was great. We booked with Adam about a year out. He contacted us to meet with him a few weeks before the wedding. He made us feel at ease about the music we were looking for and gave us some great suggestions for the areas we weren't sure about yet. His suggestions ended up being some of the songs our guests were talking about the most after.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Adam for our wedding and he did a great job! We provided him a huge list of songs and he did a great job integrating them into the mix. He was very professional and kept the party going the entire time. SO much fun and very highly recommend working with the Cutting Edge team!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Adam and Cutting Edge did a terrific job as DJ for our recent wedding! My husband is a b-boy and wanted to have a lot of funky old school songs to tailor towards our friends, but I also wanted to make sure my older family members had a great time and got up dancing as well. We sat down with Adam and went over the whole evening, detail for detail, it was really reassuring during such a stressful time to know we wouldn't have to worry about a thing. The reception was a blast from our first dance all the way into the late evening when we had one of our friend's perform live. A really great mix of music and our guests had a great time :) Adam was willing to accommodate some of our more special needs as well, such as incorporating a traditional Korean Paebaek Ceremony during dinner and even finding a couple of our favorite k-pop songs to throw into the mix! I highly recommend Cutting Edge! If I ever have a big party or celebration in the future, I'd definitely go back to Cutting Edge first :)

Profile Picture Kristine, 3/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Simply outstanding! When we thought about what kind of wedding reception we wanted, we easily came to the decision of an amazing party. We wanted everyone from our grandparents to our bridal party to be on the dance floor having an amazing time. Cutting Edge completely delivered! Adam was our DJ and he kept the night and guests moving! He had an incredible ability to read the room and keep the crowds interest. In addition to keeping the party going, Adam kept the various events (cake cutting, anniversary dance) moving as well... the whole night moved smoothly and without a glitch! I don't know where the magic came from... but he had it!

We also used Cutting Edge for our ceremony amplification and wedding music, and the ceremony was flawless and well heard by all of our guests. What more can you ask for?

Every step of the way with Cutting Edge was easy and professional. At our first meeting they really took the time to learn about us as a couple and what kind of event we were looking to have. They also let us meet with a few DJs so that we could find someone who matched our personalities! At our last appointment, we solidified our event timeline and everything went according to plan, it was incredible.

If that all wasn't enough, everyone at the company was easily accessible and friendly, and their pricing is extremely competitive! Overall, I would use this company in the future for any event no questions asked... we are so happy with our choice!

Profile Picture Rhae, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We used Cutting Edge Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding at Aldie Mansion in Doylestown, PA. We selected Adam Brand as our DJ and were very pleased with his professionalism and services. Adam was very organized and informative when we met him prior to our wedding to discuss our song selections. He had plenty of suggestions and made the planning process simple for us. The night of our wedding he arrived early and was ready prior to the event. He did an excellent job keeping the crowd engaged at our wedding and managed to incorporate all the different music styles we requested. After the wedding we received several compliments about Adam. I would most definitely recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment to any future bride who wants an organized and talented DJ to keep the crowd going on their special day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Adam and LOVED him! We met with Adam 2 weeks b4 the wedding to go over final details, and felt so excited after the meeting! Felt like that last step in being able to visualize the events of the night! Adam is very easy going, exactly what we wanted! My husband and I spent a lot of time putting a list together of the music we wanted to hear, and were very happy to know that we weren't stepping on Adam's toes by handing him our list! There was no ego there, he just wanted us to be happy. He was also extremely helpful in suggesting other songs that would engage all of our guests and their ages - this way my husband & I could just concentrate on our list! I want to mention that my husband and I aren't even big dance people!...but we like the music we like, and wanted to hear certain songs. I even expressed concern to Adam that I wasn't a big dancer, and he made me feel comfortable during the meeting, which made me less anxious about the night. Sure enough, as soon as we entered the reception room and heard our entrance song, we were in a zone! We went immediately into our first dance and song, and we were in a trance as if we were the only 2 people in the room! When we sat there during dinner we heard every song we wanted to hear, and our moods could not have been better! After dinner as the dancing began and our songs were in the air, my husband and I were all over the floor without a 2nd thought!...in fact, he took over at one point dancing in the center and a circle closed in around him! Adam had us in that zone the entire night, and the floor was packed the whole time. All of our guests have not stopped telling us it was the most fun wedding they've been to!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I decided to go with Adam from Cutting Edge DJs after being referred to the Company by a friend and we were absolutely thrilled with how everything worked out! At the initial meeting, we were presented with a bunch of different packages and had no problem finding one of great value with every option we were looking for. Throughout the planning process, Adam was extremely helpful and responsive while letting us completely shape our own day. We were able to add an additional hour to our wedding reception with fairly short notice for a minimal charge. Adam responded to every email and inquiry immediately and made planning for our day a breeze. At our request, Adam even met with us at our venue in order to coordinate with my ceremony musician who would be utilizing Cutting Edge equipment for her keyboard. Just one example of how he never failed to go above and beyond our expectations while helping us prep for the big day! On the day of our wedding, Adam was a true professional in every sense of the word. He helped our evening transition seamlessly from an outdoor ceremony, to a patio dinner, and finally to a night of dancing with ease. With 200 guests I was concerned about keeping everyone happy in terms of the music selection, but my guests were on the dance floor all night and are still raving about how great our DJ was! If I had to go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Adam – Thank you so much for being such a huge part of our big day!

Profile Picture Mish, 8/24/13, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam Brand and Steve did an amazing job of DJing our wedding. During the process that led up to the wedding. Adam was responsive to our changes (many changes) and were able to accommodate us. They even were able to respond to a last minute change with seamless ability to accommodate us. I thoroughly enjoyed them and I would recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment and especially Adam and Steve to anyone

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I recently used Cutting Edge DJ’s for our wedding. They did a fantastic job throughout the entire process. We worked with Adam, who was very attentive throughout the planning process. He was very good about responding to emails and gave us lots of ideas for specific dance songs. They did an excellent job having a remote speaker during out cocktail hour, which was out of view from guests but we were still able to hear the music.

During the reception Adam kept a good pace of dancing and breaks for speeches, dinner, etc. Also the noise level of the music and microphone was excellent, not so loud that you could not hear people speak, and not too low that you cold not hear the music. My wife and I would recommend Cutting Edge DJ’s for a wedding.

Profile Picture Zachary, 8/18/12, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge Entertainment was a FANTASTIC choice for our DJ. They played Great dancing music all night long! Everyone was on the dance floor! They provided the ceremony music as well and everything was on time and went according to plan. Our DJ, Adam Brand, was EXCELLENT! He was engaging and kept the night moving smoothly. He played great music and was very Professional. He was great! They provided uplighting for us as well and new exactly where to set up and it looked great! I would Recommend Adam Brand with Cutting Edge Entertainment to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Ok so my fiancee and I are picky... VERY picky. We used Cutting Edge Entertainment and Adam was our DJ/MC at the reception. Everything, and I mean everything was exactly as we dreamed, and all had a great time.

When we did our final wrap-up meeting at the office with Adam, we ended up staying there for three hours while Adam, and the owner (Craig) sat with us and helped us choose just the right mix of music. I was amazed at their knowledge of music and how much they had at their fingertips right on the office computer. I suggest everyone use these folks, because they know what they're doing and they're damn good at it.

Profile Picture Don, 11/15/08, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cutting Edge was one of 3 DJ's my husband and I met with before my wedding. They were by far the most professional and informative. We met with Maura initially who showed us a video and talked with us about what they offer and provide at a wedding. They offered the most for their price and at first we were a little concerned that we weren't really paying enough for what they would offer. We just weren't sure how it would really turn out. Still Maura responded to all of the e-mails I sent to her and when Adam was chosen as our MC she sent me an email to let me know he would be in touch. That evening I received a phone call phone him introducing himself. We scheduled a time to meet with him and discussed the music for the reception. He made suggestions for us and we listened to some song samples and when I finally emailed him our choices he responded to me right away.

On the day of our wedding the dance floor was packed the entire time! Everyone had a great time dancing to the music and even the oddest of requests (a polka) was played. Family who originally was upset we weren't having a band were very happy with the music selection as there was something for everyone! It really made the reception memorable and a great time!

Profile Picture Claire, 8/30/08, 7 Reviews