Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

Cutting Edge Entertainment 3
Cutting Edge Entertainment 4
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 12/15/2018

Best DJ we could have ever asked for!

Matthew Fox was absolutely AMAZING. Courteous, responsive and so much fun. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and so many of my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Don't look any farther. Seriously... HIRE HIM. He's the best!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2018

Non-Stop Energy!!

Cutting Edge Entertainment did an amazing job of blending so many different styles of music into one amazing celebration! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. One week later and I am still receiving compliments from our guests as to how he kept the energy going- even with a small wedding. I can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed getting to know him and having him to help us celebrate a beautiful night!

• Allie

Allie · Married on 10/23/2018

Danced All Night!

This was the vendor that we were most nervous to book because we knew that it could make or break the party. DJ Gunz was amazing! My husband and I like lots of different music genres and he was able to incorporate all of it because he is a true club DJ that mixes. We gave him lots of songs we liked and then gave him the freedom to do what he does best! We used him for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and he helped guests transition from one part of the evening to the next, but he wasn’t talking on the microphone the whole night. The night after our wedding we overheard music from another reception... and they should have booked DJ Gunz! We had much fun on the dance floor! Hire him, you won’t regret it!

Cutting Edge Entertainment 5

Tabatha Pepperman · Married on 10/03/2018

Book this guy!

My husband and I booked DJ Gunz for our wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse on 10/03/2018. For us, the DJ was one of the most important to book for our wedding. We were a little nervous with our selection because we have been to weddings where the DJ was a complete embarrassment. DJ Gunz called me prior to our wedding asking exactly what we expected from him and what kind of music we were into. While on the phone, I told him one of my biggest dilemmas is trying to figure out what kind of music me (the bride) should walk down to. He immediately emailed me an in depth song list with a variety of songs to choose from. This was SO extremely helpful to me and lifted so much weight off my shoulders. After all the phone calls and emails prior to our wedding I was absolutely no longer nervous but anxious to meet this guy! I am so so so happy we booked DJ Gunz - he helped make our wedding perfect! Everyone loved the music selection and everything fell in order perfectly! The only downfall I have is that we live thousands of miles away so booking him again for another event isn't possible :( If you have the option and are contemplating whether or not to book DJ Gunz do not think twice! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! He's the BEST!!

Cutting Edge Entertainment 6

Allen · Married on 08/28/2018

Matt was amazing! His planning site and music library made sure every detail was hit. I would absolutely use him again. Top notch!

Cutting Edge Entertainment 7

Chelsi · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Gunz was easy to work with, and delivered the party we wanted! He kept the dance floor going all night! He talked to us beforehand to make sure he had everything we wanted and using his website to plan songs was extremely simple and helpful! Would highly recommend if you want a party that won’t stop!

Heidi · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Gunz was amazing! The music throughout the entire night was absolutely perfect. Our guests loved it so much that they were asking for contact information to use Cutting Edge Entertainment at their weddings/events! Gunz was even willing to work in a piece of special music to honor those family members no longer with us. We had an absolute blast with Gunz and would recommend him to ANYONE looking for entertainment in the Keys!

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2018

Matthew did an amazing job at my wedding. He is very responsive and understood my vision and the day was perfect and everyone was raving about how great he was. You will not be disappointed.

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ guns did an awesome job at our wedding! He was so accommodating with the changes due to IRMA! He even met with us the year before to discuss exactly what we were looking for. Our guests danced all night!

Jasmyn · Married on 05/22/2018

Matt was amazing. The planning stages were made very easy from the very start. His response time is quick, conversations are pleasant and the website created for my event made things so simple. Seriously, I had soooo much to think about...working full time, I had an infant at home and I was planning a wedding. His event site, helped me think about things I probably would have forgotten. At my wedding he was so friendly, I felt like he was a family member! I wish I actually lived in that area so I could use him for all of my upcoming events. Thank you for helping create a special day for me and my family. If you are every in Germany Matt...look us up!!

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2018

Matthew Fox made my wedding night better then I have ever imagined. I wish I could have thank him more after the reception. He got the party started and the guests were on the dance floor. He has the experience to create the best night of your life. I wish I can relive this night over and over again! Hire this DJ you will not be disappointed.

Kaely · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Gunz was amazing! He put together exactly what we wanted and everyone loved the music at our wedding. He made our wedding extra special!

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

We were completely blown away by how amazing Matthew Fox (DJ Gunz) was on the night of our wedding. All of his transitions were seamless and FUN and he really personalized the day to make us feel so special. He kept the dance floor BUMPING the entire night (which was exactly what we wanted) and we had multiple guests talking about how much fun he was. He allowed people to make requests, while respecting our "do not plays". He remembered little details about us, as a couple, and incorporated them into the night. He was over the top fantastic and we feel SO lucky to have snagged him for our most special night.

Christopher · Married on 03/10/2018

My (beautiful) wife submitted a glowing review for our event already but I felt compelled to add my own. DJ Gunz was UNBELIEVABLE!! From start to finish, he met and exceeded expectations. During the planning stage, he was attentive to every single request we had and executed those requests to perfection the night of. Every time he was on mic he was respectful, charming, and unobtrusive (no "weird DJ voice", enthusiastic without being obnoxious, never interrupting the flow of the evening, etc.). During cocktail, dinner and dancing, when we wanted something specific - he did exactly that. More importantly, wherever we let him loose he just absolutely crushed it. The dance floor did not thin out for a single minute of the entire night. He knew how to read the room, when to fade a song out, when to draw it out. And perhaps most importantly, he was just a super pleasant person to work with and be around. Could not give him any higher of a recommendation. #GoGunzOrGoHome

Brooke · Married on 03/03/2018

BEST decision we made!! Matthew was amazing! We found Matthew several months before our event, and I was gathering quotes from several DJs at the same time. Music was a HUGE deal to us, because we knew it would make or break the experience our guests had. From the first time I spoke with Matthew, I knew he would be our DJ. He's the most down to earth, real and flexible guy out there. He took the time to have several phone conversations with me to get to know my husband and I better, learn our style and what vibe we were going for on our big day. He made me feel SO at ease.

When we finally met Matthew in person on our big day, it felt like we had known him for years! He made our ceremony flow FLAWLESSLY, and our dancefloor was packed the entire night. He even played an hour overtime because our guests did not want to leave!! 1 month later and our friends are still saying they had the best time, and even say they LOVED our DJ and music. If you are looking for a DJ to really be the MC of your event and orchestrate your night smoothly, Matthew is your guy.

• Rosemary

Rosemary · Married on 02/03/2018

Matthew was a wonderful DJ for our wedding! He was very accommodating and as close to perfect as one could hope for. Not only was he willing to work with our budget (he even offered us a military discount since my husband is active duty). I can't tell you the many good things that my guests said about the music as Matthew was able to accommodate the taste and sound I wanted for the reception. I asked him to give me a genre of music for the dinner portion and just sent him a handful of artists with that sound, and he was able to find the music I wanted (and download at least 30-40 songs I know he could not have had in his library already since I was asking for a very unique sound-Old School Cuban Son). The only place for improvement was my entrance song to the reception was not the song I had requested and I did upload at the last minute (3 days before the wedding) a few songs to the system from my phone that he did not get and was not able to play at the time of the reception. Outside of that, he was definitely worth the money and I truly think he did his best to make sure we were having a good time. Everyone was dancing the entire time!

A. · Married on 01/05/2018

Matt was the DJ at a wedding I recently attended at THE LIGHTHOUSE in Key Largo. Hands down he was the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding before. His music selection was spot on and the dance floor was packed all night. He did a fantastic job with his announcements and it was evident throughout the entire evening that he really loves what he does. I would highly recommend him for any wedding in the Keys!

taylor · Married on 12/16/2017

DJ Gunz is a must for any Keys Wedding. My husband and I had only ever been to weddings with bands, for that reason we were hesitant to go with a DJ. I can say now this was absolutely the right choice. Our wedding was at the beautiful Caribbean Resort in Islamorada FL. DJ Gunz is very familiar with this location, which removed all stress related to setup and sound quality for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. DJ Gunz also uses a user friendly website to enter your sound choices. We only put ~40 songs into the site and with that DJ Gunz knew exactly the music we wanted to hear. If you are deciding between an expensive band and a DJ, or for that matter any other DJ that will do weddings in the Florida Keys, stop searching. Go with DJ Gunz!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 11/29/2017

DJ Gunz was the absolute best! He was so great to work with leading up to the event -- even with a major hurricane in the mix -- easy communication, he was super responsive, helpful and friendly. The online portal was really easy to use and fun to work on in advance of the event. Most importantly, he did a fantastic job at our wedding -- we got uplighting from him, which looked amazing -- and the music was perfect. We had a small wedding, but everyone was on the dance floor the entire night - we could have danced all night with Matt spinning the tunes. He read the crowd and adjusted as necessary in terms of playing additional songs than what we had previously selected. We had the best party! Thank you so much!!

Nyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

DJ Gunz was EXCELLENT!! His music choices were spot on with the vibe we were looking for. Everyone get commenting on how great the music was. And people of all ages were dancing the night away. He walked around and met people. He could have been a friend at our wedding honestly, he totally "fit" our group. He's very kind and relaxed. He never missed a beat. Everything flowed perfectly. His announcements were right on. Never had to worry about at thing. Definitely recommend Matthew for any event! SO glad we made this decision.

• TytheWhitinTexas

Whitney · Married on 11/12/2017

We absolutely adored having Matthew as our DJ!! From the very get-go, Matt was attentive and helpful and communicated quick and often! In the days leading up to the wedding, he was a calming presence and our most easy going vendor who made sure all of our needs were attended to and let us make changes up to the day-of! He was great with my husband-to-be and kept him calm and relaxed before he ceremony too--as an added bonus! Loved working with you Matt!!

chris · Married on 11/11/2017

Mathew was absolutely amazing. From the beginning he was in constant communication with us and willing to work with us on any detail. Even when the keys got hit my Irma, he was great throughout the whole process. I am glad Mathew was recommended to me, he made the night that much better!

• W

WADE · Married on 11/04/2017

Before I go into too much detail, book DJ Gunz for your wedding if you still have the opportunity and don't look back. I promise you won't regret it. From hooking up our officiant and ceremony with his wireless lapel mic/sound system, to customizing an intro beat for me and my bride, to making all our guest dance all night long, DJ Gunz far exceeded our expectations. I knew he was legit after our first phone conversation, but legit does not describe the level of professionalism and/or his ability to play/mix exactly what you and the crowd want to hear. It has been a few weeks since the wedding and we're still riding high.
    I also feel compelled to tell anyone who reads this about how DJ Gunz handled the Hurricane Irma situation. We had no clue if Key West was even going to be able to host our wedding on November 4th, but DJ addressed the situation head on within a week of the storm hitting and said he'd be willing to travel anywhere in Florida if the venue had to change. He even agreed cancel our contract altogether if necessary. This is coming from a guy whose neighborhood in Big Pine just took a direct hit. His selfless approach to such a challenging situation tells you exactly what kind of guy Mathew is and give you a feel for how much he loves what he does. Fortunately the resiliency of Key West prevailed and the Southernmost Beach Resort was up and running in time for us to have a kick ass wedding. Thank you DJ for everything you did for us. We are forever grateful brother.

Sincerely, Wade & Katie

jacob · Married on 11/02/2017

My wife and I could not be happier with cutting edge entertainment. The whole process with Dj Gunz was a breeze. It was simple using his song selection program and we had fun with all the song suggestions the program offered. He answered emails quickly and helped us with any questions we had. The night of the wedding was amazing. He set up the dance area perfect! I wanted a specific mix of music (excluding certain music) and he absolutely nailed it. We have friends who loved our wedding so much that want him to fly up north to dj their weddings! That is a sign to me that everyone had a blast at my wedding... one of the best decisions we made... was to hire Dj Gunz!!

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Gunz was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I are pretty laid back and basically let him take the reins with choosing most of the songs with some general guidance and man, did he delever! He did an absolutely fantastic job. He kept our wedding crowd up and and dancing the entire night. We got so many compliments throughout the night on how great the DJ was for our wedding. He really knew how to read the crowd. Not only is he a fantastic DJ he is also a great person who is genuinely caring and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone for their wedding!