Cutting Edge Catering Reviews

23 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

23 Reviews for Cutting Edge Catering

Norma Villavicencio · Getting married on 10/07/2023

Amazing, we look forward to their services at our next event!

We can’t praise Cutting Edge Catering enough! Please save yourself time and stress over finding the best caterer, because you’ve found it! Jeremy and his team we’re so accommodating. They worked diligently to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. From our tasting to the reception, what a class act. The food was delicious, the staff was so wonderful and professional, our guests raved about them and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Thank you, Jeremy! ❤️

Sent on 08/15/2020

Cutting Edge Catering's reply:

Thanks Norma for your gracious review. It was an absolute pleasure helping you and Doug during this most difficult time in our nation. I'm glad the food and service met your expectations and that we were able to be a part of the wedding of your dreams.

• Brenda

Brenda Van Meter · Married on 02/12/2020

Excellent Food and Service

We hired Cutting Edge Catering for our Awards Banquet December 2019. This caterer did an outstanding job for our event. Jeremy and Angel are a delight to work with. Their staff was very professional. The water glasses were kept filled. The coffee service was great. They provided beverages with their service. We are really specific about what we want and Cutting Edge completely hit the mark. They are very reasonably priced for a caterer of their caliber. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for great catering service.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Hi Brenda,

It was an absolute privilege working with you and your team for your banquet this past December. We look forward to many opportunities in the future together. Thanks for trusting us with your special day, we're glad to know everyone enjoyed it.

Arlene Coria · Married on 01/12/2020

Stress Free!

Our Company Holiday Luncheon was a success thank to Jeremy and his team. They are amazing! They made sure every detail was taken care of. Delicious food, excellent service, on time....stress free!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Cutting Edge Catering's reply:

Thanks Arlene for the kind review. It was a pleasure serving you and the entire team at AC Pro and we look forward to many more years to come.

Gina Kennedy · Married on 11/12/2019

Excellent service and friendly smiling staff

excellent service provided ! helpful smiling staff !!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Cutting Edge Catering's reply:

Gina, it was a pleasure to work with you and serve the Crown Toyota team there in Ontario. We hope to be your first call for all things food and catering in the future. Happy New Year, we look forward to working with you again soon!
  • Leo

Leo Goldin · Married on 08/17/2019

Jeremy & Company are Truly Cutting Edge

Jeremy and his lovely family catered our wedding this August. Our venue was very unique- a boy scout camp out in the middle of the woods. We needed our potential caterer to be able to drive out down a narrow, one-lane, unpaved road and be able to spend the night in some barebones cabins. Jeremy was more than enthusiastic to adjust to these unconventional circumstances and really hit the ball out of the park. Super communicative, incredibly sweet and best of all, the food was amazing and affordable. Since Jeremy was so great at our difficult venue, I imagine he would kill it anywhere else! I would highly recommend Jeremy & Cutting Edge Catering to anyone looking for a great caterer for any occasion.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Cutting Edge Catering's reply:

Thanks Leo for such a kind review. Our entire team loved being a part of your unique and "one of a kind" wedding. It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your special day. Our entire staff are talking about it to this very day. We wish you and Michelle all the best in your new lives together!

Debbie · Married on 06/22/2019

More than pleased with the service, presentation and taste!!!

Jeremy worked with us for my daughter's wedding reception. Time constraints did not permit a full sit-down dinner and people were free to roam around so we had a "grazing table". The presentation itself was amazing, but the food was outstanding. We had so many guests make wonderfully positive comments. We were so pleased with EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Taichie · Married on 06/01/2019

From our guests: BEST wedding food ever! From Us: Amazing Value

Jeremy and his team were amazing!!
    It all started when he invited us to a tasting where I first met him and his staff. Unfortunately, my fiance was sick so last minute I invited my bridesmaids. Jeremy was so sweet enough to let me take home a plate for him so he would be able to try the food. That got me right there! It wasn't even a take home box. It was a ceremic plate wrapped in saran wrap! That is customer service!
    The spread was phenomenal! We wish we could've added the prime rib to our menu but, cost wise, we couldn't do. Although I do want to add, Jeremy was going to give us an incredible deal if we wanted to add that in.
    In the end, we went with buffet salmon with Dill sauce, top sirloin, summer veggies, Mac and Cheese, assortment of breads, and also went with his diy bartending service.
    Jeremy really worked with our budget, communiated well, and had not only quality service but quality food! Our guests were raving about the food! They even said it was the BEST wedding food they had. There were even some fish converts who were reluctant to eat fish at events because it's usually dry but loved Jeremy's salmon!
    A wonderful perk was Jeremy surprised us to wedding day treat by offering us our cut of steak as our wedding day meal. That filet mignon was spectacular! He even visited dour table a couple times to make sure we were good and even brought us out drinks!
    Kudos to Jeremy and his staff for making us and our guests feel like royalty!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Heather Becker · Married on 01/17/2019

We had a great experience with Cutting Edge Catering!

We had a great experience with both events we used them for. They are very responsive, pay attention to detail and met multiple times on site at my request to walk through the details. We will continue to use them for our large events. Also should mention, their team handled MOST aspects of the event, (food, bar, entertainment, games, lighting, etc.) Our event had a lot of bells & whistles and they pulled everything together very well.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Jeremy Huey · Married on 01/12/2019

January Wedding

Jeremy, at Cutting Edge Catering spent a lot of time with us customizing our perfect wedding dinner and bar package. We were able to do full tastings with them months in advance, through The Maxwell House, and he even gave us a break on minor modifications, worked with us in advance to triple check the menu and bar choices, and made everything very stunning for our wedding. One of our guests had a dairy intolerance, that I had not told him about, the kitchen staff whipped her up a custom plate, and ensured every guest was cared for. Cutting Edge Catering is not just another catering company, they are like family to us now.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Janis · Married on 03/23/2018

Cutting Edge Catering services were stellar. Professional and personable, a complete pleasure to work with. The best caterer in the area, I wouldn't use anyone else. The food was outstanding and service was exceptional.
    Thank you Cutting Edge Catering.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Lourdes · Married on 10/14/2017

Cutting Edge is amazing in all they do! We have never been disappointed. On the contrary, we become excited if we attend an event and find out they are catering the event!

David · Married on 08/26/2017

Great experience overall. Fairly priced.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Halley · Married on 08/25/2017

Hands down best team and prices the food was amazing

Gabriella · Married on 03/05/2017

Our experience with Cutting Edge Catering was absolutely amazing! From the beginning Jeremy was very involved in venue visits and helping plan the whole event. He worked with our wedding coordinator during the whole process to ensure the day went without a flaw. My family, husband and I were SO impressed with the food selection and quality during our tasting, Chef Chris is fabulous! During the event everything went as planned, the wait staff was great and the food was amazing! Our guest were raving over the food and to this day I still wish I could have more! Our wedding would have not been the same without Jeremy and Cutting Edge, we are so thankful for their service!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Mercedes · Married on 07/16/2016

Cutting Edge Catering did such an amazing job

Mercedes · Married on 07/16/2016

Cutting Edge Catering did such an amazing job with our wedding. They truly went above and beyond, and made us feel at ease about our day. We had the pasta bar as a buffet and everything was so gorgeously presented that it added an air of extravagance that only looked like it cost us a fortune. My family was so impressed with how delicious the food was and how professional the waitstaff handled everything. We even had a hiccup that made us start the wedding an hour late and they were able to work around it and still provide a high caliber experience for all of us. Even the gluten free & vegetarian options looked delicious! Since the wedding, I have used Cutting Edge Catering for two other events and plan on using them time and time again.

Megan · Married on 10/04/2013

We had the BEST experience!!! They worked with us for a few months before to make sure we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding. So friendly, so kind, would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Liz Glasson · Married on 09/08/2020

Catering to the rescue!

COVID bride, here! My husband and I went through multiple changes, postponements, cancellations, etc. before deciding to host in my family's backyard for about 50 people. My wedding coordinator recommended Cutting Edge and I am SO thankful!! Keep in mind, we had less than 2 weeks to completely re-plan our day and Cutting Edge was nothing but wonderful. Their responsiveness was extremely quick, which helped my nerves. Given the circumstances, they were even extremely flexible with the menu, as we requested certain items and everyone from the team was extremely professional. We still have our guests rave about that Truffle Mac n' Cheese...

Sent on 09/15/2020

Hey Liz,

It was an absolute pleasure to serve you, Justin, your families and your guests. During this most difficult time with Covid, I'm glad we could come through for all of you and provide you with some great food and service. Your family's backyard was amazingly beautiful and worked perfectly for the size of wedding you had. We wish you and Justin all the best in your lives together and look forward to possibly seeing you at a future event.

All the best,

Sarah Noch · Married on 08/08/2020

Great caterer!

They worked perfectly for our intimate wedding, and threw in many perks to our package to allow for a wonderful wedding dinner!!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Hey Sarah,

It was a pleasure facilitating your wedding up at the house in the mountains. Thank you so much for putting your trust in our team. I really enjoyed working through details with your mother in law and your family was all super cool. We wish you and Matthew all the best and Godspeed as you start your new lives together. Thanks again for the kind review and using our services.

Karen · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Cutting Edge Catering. They were very accommodating with us. I was unable to make it to the first tasting so they let us come to a second one so that I could pick the foods we wanted. We had a few guests with dietary restrictions and that was all taken care of on the wedding day. They resolved any issues that we had and was very responsive to all of our questions. Food was delicious on the day of and the staff was very attentive. I would definitely recommend this catering service to my friends!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashlee · Married on 10/21/2017

3.5

Absolutely amazing food, great friendly staff who were extremely responsive. Only negative was that it did not start at 3 like it was schedule, it was more like 3:25. Otherwise it was amazing!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Beth Anne · Married on 05/05/2018

3.6
      3.5

I love Jeff and the chef, they were so wonderful. The catering manager at my event was not the most friendly. They were so efficient that my guests complained that their plates were cleared too quickly (before they had finished). There was some issues with the correct wine & beer selections I made for the open bar, but they did adapt and correct right there hours before the event. However, the champagne toast was a complete miss. They did refund me the money paid for that service, but it was disappointing on the day of the event. However, the food was absolutely amazing and all my guests were impressived. I recommend them, just make sure your wedding coordinator does a full checklist conversation with them the day (or days) before the wedding to make sure they have all your details correct.

Sent on 06/05/2018