Cute Cakes Reviews

Cute Cakes 7
  • O

Othello · Married on 12/15/2018

Cute Cakes delivered!

Cute Cakes delivered the best cakes, desserts, and more to our wedding. Our guests were clamoring for more (or my husband and I were clamoring for more!). Thank you for creating and realizing our vision and sharing them with us and our guests! Forever thankful.

Miranda Lynch · Married on 10/27/2018

They created exactly what i was looking for

We came here after our original baker completely bailed on us. We were not at all disappointed. The cake was beautiful and delicious. I am so happy we went with them. Very easy to set up an appointment or walk in without one, and the sales rep were straight to the point. No nonsense which was great. The cake was a highlight of our night.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/27/2018

PSA: If you want your cake to be pretty AND delicious, here you are.

I spent a couple months reading and sifting through several different review sites for our cake, until I finally narrowed it down to a few tastings. Cute Cakes was an easy sell for us. This tasting was one of our absolute favorite parts of wedding planning. We sat, chatted and ate cake together. Needless to say, we loved the cake--taste was of primary importance to us. Cute Cakes made the process fun, but also fostered an intimate experience so that this could be such a great part of our wedding planning process. I want to highlight that. We booked with strawberry and vanilla cake with the strawberry/raspberry jam (YUM) for 5 cakes, unstacked and spackled. The process after deciding and tasting was very straightforward. We picked, we signed, we paid. A few weeks before the wedding, they provided us with simple, clear instructions on everything. They were punctual, the cakes were gorgeous, and people are still telling us about how much they liked the cake. Even the venue staff had their share! My husband and I were thrilled when we saw the cakes. I can't say it enough--they were beautiful and DELICIOUS. The process really was a delight from beginning to end, and for that we're so grateful. Thanks so much, Cute Cakes!!

Maria Monica Arriola · Married on 10/15/2018

Buttercream Dream

Cute Cakes took every care to ensure I got the exact cake I envisioned for my wedding. It tasted amazing, too!

Lisa Wills · Married on 10/14/2018

Emerald Hornblower

Thank you so much for making our special day even more special. Thank you for the convenience and being very professional! Cute Cakes ROCK!!

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding cake amazing!

The cake was delicious, beautiful, and met expectations!

Cute Cakes 8

Julie Yeagerwalker · Married on 10/12/2018

Julie YeagerWalker

I gave Cute Cakes many options for our wedding cake. They selected one and did a great job!!! The cake was great (gluten free red velvet)!!! I would highly recommend them. They are great communicators and the cake was exactly what I envisioned!!! The only suggestion I would have is that one day they figure out how to do a dairy free gluten free cake. Thanks for a great cake Cute Cakes!!!!

Cute Cakes 9
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding cake was amazing and so delicious will be using them for every upcoming events!!!

I would highly recommend using them and if you haven’t gone there to eat you should check it out!

Chaney · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect cake!

Tasted wonderful, looked beautiful!! Thank you

• Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect Cake for my perfect wedding!

Delicious cake! They did exactly what I wanted! Very easy to work with and they make everything easy and stress free!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing Cake and Service!

We're so happy we went with Cute Cakes for our wedding Cake. They went above and beyond with our cake. It was so beautiful. From the day we did samples to the delivery, it was seamless. By far the best tasting cake as well. You will be thrilled with this company and their cakes. Highly recommended!

Cute Cakes 10

Camille · Married on 09/08/2018

Delicious cake

Delicious cake!!! The tasting experience was delightful, and they did s”a great job decorating my wedding cake!

Kylie · Married on 09/02/2018

Best tasting wedding cake ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Cute Cakes! Their team is stellar about getting back to you and catering to your personal taste. The tasting and whole design process were so fun. Our cake turned out to be absolutly stunning and most importantly tasted AMAZING.

Our guests kept commenting that it was the best wedding cake they ever had. The servers couldn't even make it out of the kitchen, our guests were chasing them down to get more cake! All in all, we are so happy we decided to go with Cute Cakes.

Cute Cakes 11
    Cute Cakes 12

ashley · Married on 08/19/2018

Cute cake is amazing

We loved our cake, it was beyond our expectation. From the day we walked in to have our cake tasting, up to the actual wedding date they exceeded our expectations. The flavors were delish and the cake was perfect and moist. We will continue to use them for our special occasions.

Nicki · Married on 08/18/2018

Cute Cakes was the BEST cake place I could have ever imagined having for my wedding! The entire experience was so easy - from reaching out on Wedding Wire, to sharing what I had imagined for my cake, to tasting, ordering, adjusting my order, set up and delivery. We went to the Escondido branch which is adorable, and had an entire section roped off for the tasting for my parents and I. We were given space and time to go through and critique each flavor - though they were all delicious, Virginia Apple Walnut stole our hearts from the first bite. They were helpful with my indecisiveness on how big and how much cake to get for our big wedding, and eventually we went with the 4 tier, plain white cake and had my coordinator and her team decorate it. On the day, it looked beautiful, and tasted even better! We luckily had the whole top tier to take home, and devoured it the next day as well, and it was just as moist as it was the day before. I wish I could sign up for a yearly cake subscription and have them send me a cupcake of our wedding cake every year on our anniversary, because we definitely would do that! Thank you again, Cute Cakes, for being amazing! We will definitely be back!

Cute Cakes 13
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Nichley · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderfully Delicious!

Cute Cakes absolutely fulfilled our desire to have a beautiful AND delicious cake- they even accommodated us by providing us a flavor (almond cake with almond buttercream YUM) that wasn’t on their flavor list (so delicious it is now)! They also provided the custom Groom’s Cake which was a HUGE hit (Star Trek Borg cube) - there’s nothing they can’t do! 😃

Cute Cakes 14
    Cute Cakes 15

Tracy · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding cake & dessets

Cute Cakes are amazing! Great prooat a great price. Staff always friendly and helpful!

Maggie Montesanti · Married on 08/18/2018

Outstanding quality and extremely accommodating

Fabulous service and cake!! So extremely happy with how our cake and cupcakes looked and tasted!

Cute Cakes 16

Jamie · Married on 08/10/2018

Super easy and amazing service!

We didn't want to do a wedding cake but instead a fun dessert bar. The team at Cute Cakes did a great job at helping me pick items and flavors that would please everyone. They have so many great options and everything we ordered was AMAZING! Thank you!!

Lisa L’Heureux · Married on 07/20/2018

Wedding cake

Cake was delicious & beautiful

Carly · Married on 06/23/2018

Beautiful & Delicious!

Our experience with Cute Cakes was absolutely amazing. Starting with the tasting process, the team made us feel so special and taken care of. The team was completely professional, helpful, and easy to work with. On the wedding day, there were no issues and our cupcakes & small cutting cake exceeded our expectations. We had planned to save some of our cutting cake in the freezer for our 1 year anniversary, but it was just too delicious. We ate it all before leaving for our honeymoon. We highly recommend Cute Cakes.

Cute Cakes 17
    Cute Cakes 18
    Cute Cakes 19

Sarah e Hellman · Married on 06/18/2018

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

We were so happy with the custom wedding cake that Cute Cakes made for us. It was so good and they delivered it to our venue without a hitch.

• Kevin

Kevin & Amy Layton · Married on 05/19/2018

BEST customer service and BEST cake ever!

Amazing company!!! LOVED working with them. When everything else for our wedding seemed like chaos we were always confident our cake would at least be beautiful. They listened to every detail. We are from AZ so we were nervous working with out of state vendors, but they immediately put us at ease. The cake was stunning. My husband and I had completely different ideas of what the cake should look like including the size. They sat down with us and helped us put together a gorgeous cake that both of us loved. We can't say enough great things about them. Not only was it beautiful but SO delicious. All of our guest tried all 3 flavors it was so good - which is good since we had 25 guests and a cake that fed 78 people. Each layer was super moist and delicious. Our guest raved about the cake. Thank you Cute Cakes!!! We hope to make it back to California to your shop to purchase a cake for our first anniversary. Kevin & Amy Layton

Cute Cakes 20
    Cute Cakes 21
    Cute Cakes 22

Kelsey · Married on 05/03/2018

Amazing!!!!

Amazing! The cake was simple, elegant and beautiful! Exactly what I wanted!!!! It tasted amazing and the tasting at their shop was so cute and personable and made me and husband feel so special!!

Tara · Married on 04/20/2018

Jill was amazing at our tasting and offered many different flavors. She was polite, hospitable and totally professional. All of our guests loved the cake, it was gone in like 10 minutes. I really want to use them again soon