Cute Cakes Reviews

Cute Cakes 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Johnson · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Champagne cake tasting!

My fiancé and I did the champagne date night cake tasting and it was so wonderful - we had a yummy appetizer and then so much cake! Cute Cake cake is delicious and there were so many options. Our consultant was so sweet and made the process even better for us. We can’t wait to have Cute Cakes at our wedding. Highly recommend the date night tasting and Cute Cakes!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2019

Superb across the board

My wedding cake was beautiful. It was a lemon cake with cream cheese frosting. It wasn't too tart, or too sweet. It was perfect! The guests LOVED the taste...so moist and soft. And by the way...we took home a huge piece of cake to eat at home later. We didn't finish it all before leaving for our honeymoon. A week later when we came back, we had the rest of the cake...WOW it still tasted just as moist and fresh as the first day.

GREAT JOB!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful cake

Tasted great and looked beautiful.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Cute Cakes 8
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Silljer · Married on 06/04/2019

Wedding cake was perfect!

Cute cakes did our wedding cake on June 4 2019, we don’t live in San Diego and they made it so easy to book and plan via email, the cake was perfect and tasted amazing!! Was so easy to trust them even tho we couldn’t come in for a tasting before . Highly recommended them

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Cute Cakes 9
    Cute Cakes 10
  • Kristi

Kristi Prahl · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious & Beautiful!

Cute Cakes is AMAZING! We could not have been happier with our experience or the finished product. From the tasting appointment to our wedding reception, Cute Cakes was top notch. You will not find a better tasting or beautiful wedding cake and certainly can't beat the price for what you get. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Alyssa Morales · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful and Yummy!

Cute Cakes did such an amazing job for our wedding cake. We had a gluten free tier to cut, that turned out exactly how I wanted it and it tasted amazing! And then we did two sheet cakes of different flavors and fillings, both of which were loved by guests.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Elli

Elli · Married on 05/23/2019

Delicious!

My fiancé and I went for a cake tasting with my 2 sisters and mom in January at Cute Cakes and had a great experience. The cake tasting was easy to set-up: the online form allows you to pick out the cake flavors and fillings and then you to set your appointment. You get to try up to 6 different cakes plus 3 extra fillings - the cake samples are definitely big enough to try multiple times and still bring extra people! We worked with McKenna - super sweet and never pushy; she gave us time to try everything by ourselves without feeling pressured. They also have various display cake rounds that emulate the tiers so you can get a better idea of your final cake setup, which is great if you need a visual like me. My fiancé and I went with a 3 tiered design: 2 tiers being vanilla cake with strawberry/raspberry filling and lemon buttercream, and 1 tier being Deep South chocolate cake with chocolate mouse and chocolate ganache - super delicious! So delicious that my mom ordered a cake for my bridal shower (pictured)! We would definitely recommend Cute Cakes and use them again in the future!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Cute Cakes 11
    Cute Cakes 12
  • Sue

Sue Minnick Mathnag · Married on 05/18/2019

Our cake was the highlight of the wedding!

Seriously, we got more positive comments about our cake, both the look and the taste, than any other single aspect of our wedding. Cute Cakes did a phenomenal job creating a cake that looked exactly like the professional books my husband and I use (we were an office romance!) ... some of our guests didn’t believe it was really a cake! Delicious, delivered right on time and really creative. We could not have asked for more! In fact (and yes, I realize this is a little over the top), my husband and I got matching tattoos featuring the cake while we were on our honeymoon. :)

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Cute Cakes 13
    Cute Cakes 14
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 04/20/2019

Delicious and Affordable!

Cute Cakes is such an amazing bakery. The cakes are delicious and they give you an incredible amount of tastings prior to your event where you can try all of your favorite flavors. We opted for a smaller three tier cake and sheet cake for over 200 guests. We were able to choose three flavors and all the guests loved them!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Cute Cakes 15
    Cute Cakes 16
  • O

Othello · Married on 12/15/2018

Cute Cakes delivered!

Cute Cakes delivered the best cakes, desserts, and more to our wedding. Our guests were clamoring for more (or my husband and I were clamoring for more!). Thank you for creating and realizing our vision and sharing them with us and our guests! Forever thankful.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Miranda Lynch · Married on 10/27/2018

They created exactly what i was looking for

We came here after our original baker completely bailed on us. We were not at all disappointed. The cake was beautiful and delicious. I am so happy we went with them. Very easy to set up an appointment or walk in without one, and the sales rep were straight to the point. No nonsense which was great. The cake was a highlight of our night.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/27/2018

PSA: If you want your cake to be pretty AND delicious, here you are.

I spent a couple months reading and sifting through several different review sites for our cake, until I finally narrowed it down to a few tastings. Cute Cakes was an easy sell for us. This tasting was one of our absolute favorite parts of wedding planning. We sat, chatted and ate cake together. Needless to say, we loved the cake--taste was of primary importance to us. Cute Cakes made the process fun, but also fostered an intimate experience so that this could be such a great part of our wedding planning process. I want to highlight that. We booked with strawberry and vanilla cake with the strawberry/raspberry jam (YUM) for 5 cakes, unstacked and spackled. The process after deciding and tasting was very straightforward. We picked, we signed, we paid. A few weeks before the wedding, they provided us with simple, clear instructions on everything. They were punctual, the cakes were gorgeous, and people are still telling us about how much they liked the cake. Even the venue staff had their share! My husband and I were thrilled when we saw the cakes. I can't say it enough--they were beautiful and DELICIOUS. The process really was a delight from beginning to end, and for that we're so grateful. Thanks so much, Cute Cakes!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Maria Monica Arriola · Married on 10/15/2018

Buttercream Dream

Cute Cakes took every care to ensure I got the exact cake I envisioned for my wedding. It tasted amazing, too!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lisa Wills · Married on 10/14/2018

Emerald Hornblower

Thank you so much for making our special day even more special. Thank you for the convenience and being very professional! Cute Cakes ROCK!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding cake amazing!

The cake was delicious, beautiful, and met expectations!

Cute Cakes 17

Julie Yeagerwalker · Married on 10/12/2018

Julie YeagerWalker

I gave Cute Cakes many options for our wedding cake. They selected one and did a great job!!! The cake was great (gluten free red velvet)!!! I would highly recommend them. They are great communicators and the cake was exactly what I envisioned!!! The only suggestion I would have is that one day they figure out how to do a dairy free gluten free cake. Thanks for a great cake Cute Cakes!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Cute Cakes 18
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding cake was amazing and so delicious will be using them for every upcoming events!!!

I would highly recommend using them and if you haven’t gone there to eat you should check it out!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Chaney · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect cake!

Tasted wonderful, looked beautiful!! Thank you

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect Cake for my perfect wedding!

Delicious cake! They did exactly what I wanted! Very easy to work with and they make everything easy and stress free!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing Cake and Service!

We're so happy we went with Cute Cakes for our wedding Cake. They went above and beyond with our cake. It was so beautiful. From the day we did samples to the delivery, it was seamless. By far the best tasting cake as well. You will be thrilled with this company and their cakes. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Cute Cakes 19

Camille · Married on 09/08/2018

Delicious cake

Delicious cake!!! The tasting experience was delightful, and they did s”a great job decorating my wedding cake!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Kylie · Married on 09/02/2018

Best tasting wedding cake ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Cute Cakes! Their team is stellar about getting back to you and catering to your personal taste. The tasting and whole design process were so fun. Our cake turned out to be absolutly stunning and most importantly tasted AMAZING.

Our guests kept commenting that it was the best wedding cake they ever had. The servers couldn't even make it out of the kitchen, our guests were chasing them down to get more cake! All in all, we are so happy we decided to go with Cute Cakes.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Cute Cakes 20
    Cute Cakes 21

ashley · Married on 08/19/2018

Cute cake is amazing

We loved our cake, it was beyond our expectation. From the day we walked in to have our cake tasting, up to the actual wedding date they exceeded our expectations. The flavors were delish and the cake was perfect and moist. We will continue to use them for our special occasions.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 08/18/2018

Cute Cakes was the BEST cake place I could have ever imagined having for my wedding! The entire experience was so easy - from reaching out on Wedding Wire, to sharing what I had imagined for my cake, to tasting, ordering, adjusting my order, set up and delivery. We went to the Escondido branch which is adorable, and had an entire section roped off for the tasting for my parents and I. We were given space and time to go through and critique each flavor - though they were all delicious, Virginia Apple Walnut stole our hearts from the first bite. They were helpful with my indecisiveness on how big and how much cake to get for our big wedding, and eventually we went with the 4 tier, plain white cake and had my coordinator and her team decorate it. On the day, it looked beautiful, and tasted even better! We luckily had the whole top tier to take home, and devoured it the next day as well, and it was just as moist as it was the day before. I wish I could sign up for a yearly cake subscription and have them send me a cupcake of our wedding cake every year on our anniversary, because we definitely would do that! Thank you again, Cute Cakes, for being amazing! We will definitely be back!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Cute Cakes 22
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Nichley · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderfully Delicious!

Cute Cakes absolutely fulfilled our desire to have a beautiful AND delicious cake- they even accommodated us by providing us a flavor (almond cake with almond buttercream YUM) that wasn’t on their flavor list (so delicious it is now)! They also provided the custom Groom’s Cake which was a HUGE hit (Star Trek Borg cube) - there’s nothing they can’t do! 😃

Cute Cakes 23