Cut the Cake Reviews

9 Reviews for Cut the Cake

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 03/20/2021

Love this vendor!

She was able to provide us with a cake we would always remember.

Sent on 03/27/2021

Nikki, Thank you so much! This was a fun challenge! I truly appreciate you and
    I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Desiray

Desiray · Married on 01/09/2021

Wedding cake !

The cake was Amazing ! All of our guest loved the cake! Lisa was such a joy to work with! I will most definitely book her for other cake occasions.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Dear Desiray and Eric,
    Thank you for the lovely review. I appreciate you both. I was my pleasure! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together.
    Lisa Newman, Owner
    Cut the Cake
  • Jasmine

Jasmine B. · Married on 11/01/2020

Perfection

I couldn't be more pleased with choosing Cut the Cake. Lisa is the best! My design idea was executed flawlessly and EVERYONE loved our cake! We were lucky to have a few slices left over.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Jasmine,
    I am so glad you were pleased. I loved the black lace. I wish you both endless love and happiness.
    Lisa

Tammy S. · Married on 11/16/2019

Bridal Shower and Wedding

Nothing but perfection!!! X-Lent communication and on point with flavor and color. Everything was delivered as requested.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Cut the Cake's reply:

Thank you Tammy! I loved the combination of macarons, cupcakes, and cake that you and Shay chose. It was an honor to be part of the shower and wedding.
  • Jackie

Jackie L. · Married on 10/27/2019

Beyond expectations!

Lisa was epic! She went above and beyond. She gave us a thoughtfully presented tasting at our home. She created the cake of my dreams even though I gave her minimal instructions. She was easy and fun to work with. The cake looked beyond amazing and was delicious!! She set it up the day of the wedding seamlessly and we got so many compliments. Thank you Lisa! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Cut the Cake's reply:

Thank you Jackie! I had so much fun working with you. I wish you the best if luck in your future. It was a pleasure being part ifvyour wedding. ❤️
  • Christina

Christina H. · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Lisa was the most enjoyable to work with! She was very flexible and accommodating, and the end result was so darn perfect. I highly recommend, loved every little detail😊

Sent on 11/13/2019

Cut the Cake's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was a pleasure making the macarons for your bridal shower. Best Wishes to you and your fiancé for a fantastic wedding!

Riley S. · Married on 09/11/2019

Simply amazing!

My husband & I used Cut the Cake for my bridal shower and our wedding. Lisa was amazing from start to finish! She made the planning process very stress-free & she delivered exactly what I envisioned. The cake & cupcakes she made us (carrot cake + vanilla, chocolate & red velvet cupcakes) were sooo good! I will definitely be referring her business as well as asking her for more yummy desserts in the future!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Cut the Cake's reply:

It was an honor to be part if your and Steven’s wedding. I really appreciate the kind words. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! ❤️.

Kirsten S. · Married on 05/25/2019

A++++ cake decorator

We were so impressed with Lisa’s work. We showed her a picture of our ideal wedding cake and she gave us exactly what we wanted right down to the tuxedo strawberries. She went above and beyond our expectations. Lisa gave us several cake options and the two cake choices we had for our wedding was delicious!!!
    We most definitely will be using her for our future cake ideas.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Cut the Cake's reply:

Thank you so much. I appreciate your feedback and am so happy that you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Many blessings for a wonderful life together.
    Lisa

Vanessa · Married on 10/06/2018

Yummy wedding cakes

Lisa made 40 + individualized wedding cakes for our wedding guests.
    We wanted a unique flavor. After we gave her our ideas for our beach wedding we ended up with delicious cake with key lime filling. Everything was made from scratch. Our guests loved them!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Cut the Cake's reply:

Thank you Michael and Vanessa! I’m glad you were happy with your cakes. I loved the beach theme. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.