Cut The Cake Reviews

Cut The Cake 7
  • Niki

Niki · Married on 11/11/2018

Delicious!

Cut the Cake was amazing! Our cake was exactly what we wanted it to be and I wouldn’t have traded it for the world! Throughout the planning process they were easy to contact and fast on response! Thank you so much ladies! We can’t wait to get the anniversary cake from you! ❤️

Leonor · Married on 11/03/2018

Cut the Cake with Sharon and Cyndol!

We had a wonderful experience with these 2 lovely Mother-Daughter Duo! They know how to make cake wow! Delicious! From the moment we met Sharon for our tasting we knew we were at the right place! Very personable we talked about more than just Cake! They truly care about your budget and what you want! Cyndol listened and helped us make our order over the phone...easy! The grooms cake was a hit! Thank you so much for making our wedding so sweet! Much love, Paul and Leonor

• Jeannie

Jeannie · Married on 11/03/2018

They got our idea the very first minute

My now husband had an idea in mind for the wedding cake. We shared some ideas with them and they were as excited as us to make the cake. The tasting was great, the cake was awesome and everyone enjoyed it!! Totally recommend them

• I

Ira · Married on 09/30/2018

Cut the Cake really came through for us when we discovered we needed a new baker at the last minute. One phone call conversation with Cyndol, and we were all set. Their mini-cupcakes were delicious, beautifully displayed, and eye-catching. Our guests couldn't stop talking about them, and the leftovers are disappearing at an alarming rate. The mini-cupcakes even had fillings. We are so glad we choose Cut the Cake. Both Cyndol and Sharon are great to work with.

Jen · Married on 09/24/2018

I always say that you see a business' true colors, not by how they avoid issues, but by how they are handled when they arise. When we met with Sharon and Cyndol for our cake tasting, they had been with out power most of the morning. They were very apologetic, but were able to laugh at themselves and the situation while still helping us have a great time. I knew I liked them before I even took a bite of cake! When the cake came out, things got even better! I knew the cake I wanted after my first bite, though my fiance encouraged me to try everything before rushing to judgement. Well, we ended up going with my gut and picking lavender and champagne for our two flavors. How delish!! Sharon was very happy to work with this crazy bride who had designed her own wedding cake, and even created the masterpiece to be better than we could have imagined! Not only do these ladies create beautiful cakes, but they create funky and fun ones as well! I love following them on Instagram and Facebook to see their latest amazing creations! Thank you so much for helping our wedding day be sweet!

Cut The Cake 8

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend Cut the Cake. They were a preferred vendor through the hotel I was getting married at and they did a FANTASTIC job on my cake. I had a lot of people come up and compliment on the overall appearance of my wedding cake and that it tasted delicious. The ladies of the shop are super professional and personable. Thank you for making such a wonderful cake for my wedding!

Michael · Married on 05/29/2018

We loved our cake and dessert table!

I couldn't be happier with our experience with Cut the Cake. They provided the cake and dessert table for our wedding and it was exactly what we had envisioned. The design of the cake was as beautiful as it was tasty. The desserts were very tasty and well made. The chocolate covered cookies and glitter pops were a big hit! I can't stress enough how great the presentation was without sacrificing any of the taste. Thank you so much Cyndol and Sharon for making our special day so sweet!

Kara Rebello · Married on 05/29/2018

Best cake ever

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Cut the Cake! My husband and I loved our wedding cake and dessert table! I was so happy to learn that they did desserts. We were able to have a cake, cupcakes, and various treats for our wedding all from Cut the Cake. We had a hard time deciding which flavors - they were all so good! They have such unique flavors. Lavender was our favorite! The desserts were great. The glitter pops were a huge hit! I especially love how down to earth and sweet Cyndol and Sharon are and how easy they made the process. Highly recommend!

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2018

Sharon and the cut the cake staff was amazing! They were so easy to work with, their cake is DELICIOUS and they captured our vision perfectly! Everyone raved about our cake and the taste during and even after the wedding. I would highly recommend using them and will use them for any future events!

Ashley and Joy · Married on 04/14/2018

Cut the Cake provided our wedding cake! It turned out absolutely beautiful AND delicious! We went with a 3 layer “naked” cake and they nailed the exact look we were wanting! We received so many compliments on the cake and are excited to get a whole new topper for our anniversary. That was a HUGE selling point not offered by any other bakeries we met with. Our flavor combinations included almond with bavarian cream, oreo with chocolate mousse, and chocolate with strawberry filling. I can’t even choose a favorite, they were all SO good! Thank you so much!

Cut The Cake 9
    Cut The Cake 10

Kayli · Married on 03/17/2018

When I first laid my eyes on our wedding cake, I literally screamed out of excitement! It was absolutely incredible!!! 4 tiers of flawless shades of metallic gold with two additional tiers of large geometric figures filled with floral. It was breathtaking! And in addition to the cake being insanely beautiful, it was also delicious! Originally, my fiance and I came in to simply order a cake. We picked the flavor of champagne with strawberries, but we also added 4 different flavors of cupcakes because we honestly could not choose!!! My fiance does not usually eat sweets but he finished the entire plate of samples even wanting more. Sharon and Cyndol were so easy and "sweet" to work with, we knew right away that we needed them for our wedding. We could not be happier :)

Cut The Cake 11

Lora · Married on 02/11/2018

Great Cake

Cut the Cake is a fantastic baker. They worked with us through many flavor choices until we settled on one that was not strictly on their list. The cake was moist and delicious. They also created a unique design based on our ideas that was PERFECT and beautiful.

• Alecia

Alecia · Married on 02/03/2018

Cyndol and Sharon are absolutely AMAZING!!!
    Courteous, attentive and great communication.

They helped to make my fairy-tale come true!
    My cake looked stunning and tasted better than any cake I had ever had!!

Thank you so much ladies!!!

Cut The Cake 12

Victoria · Married on 10/28/2017

Sharon and Cyndol are extremely talented when it comes to baking a cake... and all other sweets too! They are detail oriented and are always baking up something extra delicious. Our wedding cake was just as we wanted it to be and so many guests raved about it. We can't thank them both enough for being part of our day! We'll be back for more cake and sweets in the future too of course!!

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

Cut the Cake is amazing. There were so many flavors and fillings to choose from. I was so impressed by their cake designs and their skills with working with buttercream frosting, as I knew I did not want any fondant. I loved our wedding cake. My only regret was not eating more of it. I cannot wait for our first anniversary, as Cut the Cake provides a free anniversary cake rather than us having to save our top tier.

Angela · Married on 07/28/2017

Cake was exactly how I wanted it!! Very happy with our decision! They are very professional to work with, and I can't wait for our anniversary cake!!!

Hannah · Married on 06/05/2017

I am a simple girl who thought she wanted a simple, marble wedding cake. When my husband and I went to our cake tasting, Sharon was very helpful and listened to how we envisioned our cake and wedding. After tasting several different flavor combinations, my husband and I finally made it to a champagne flavor. As soon as we tasted this, we knew that's what we wanted our cake to be. We didn't want it to have extravegant decorations, as we are simple people. Sharon created our PERFECT cake with simple decorations. We had family members and friends (including those who find something wrong with everything) asking us what kind of cake it was and telling us how amazing it was. We plan to make yearly trips to Cut the Cake bakery to get cupcakes in our wedding flavor from now on.

Bana · Married on 05/13/2017

In one word... Awesome! Definitely reccomned

• User6530715 · 1+ year ago

Sharon has been a wonder to work with since my first email inquiring more information about her cakes. My fiancé and I both have crazy work schedules and she has been very helpful in the process of getting a tasting set up. Once at the tasting, she did not pressure us into anything but immediately after tasting the samples I knew we could not leave without booking Cut the Cake. She was very helpful while I was trying to decide which layer to have each flavor we picked to ensure guests have enough serving options of each delicious flavor. We look forward to continue working with her and cannot wait for our guests to taste the wedding cake!

Sandy · Married on 04/08/2017

Sharon is not only artistic in cake design but also at making a delicious cake. Thank you for providing a beautiful, like no other, three-tiered cake for my daughter's wedding! The guests raved about the taste and there was hardly any leftover.

• User6253621 · 1+ year ago

I first found out about Cut the Cake from doing some research online. I recently went to a wedding expo in Orlando and was pleasantly surprised to see them there. Not only are their cakes beautiful, but incredibly delicious as well! I loved the cake with the Irish Cream. Truly was one of the best I've ever had!

shelly · Married on 02/04/2017

from our first phone consultation I knew this was a great choice! Thank you

Jacqueline · Married on 01/28/2017

If you're looking for a cake that's both delicious and beautiful, Cut the Cake has everything you need. When I walked into their store, I saw so many beautiful cakes, but I was worried that everything would be made out of fondant. Fondant is perfect for creating pretty cakes, but I've always hated the taste. Imagine how shocked I was when they told me almost all the cakes I saw were done with buttercream! That's true talent. After that came the tasting, and my only regret is that I couldn't fit more flavors into my cake. The cake flavors and the fillings were delicious, my cake was customized and put together exactly as I wanted it. I can't wait to go back to the store and get cupcakes so I can have more of their awesome cake.

Cut The Cake 13
    Cut The Cake 18
    Cut The Cake 19
    Cut The Cake 20

Kristina · Married on 01/16/2017

Karen was absolutely amazing! She sat with us for about an hour while we debated what we wanted. The cake turned out so gorgeous and was so good. She even made us last minute cake pops that turned out to be a huge hit! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I'm anxious to order another cake soon!