Custom Photography Reviews

Custom Photography 5
Custom Photography 6
Custom Photography 7

Kate · Married on 06/22/2016

Fabulous service and quantity! Worked with us and our schedules and when the weather didn't cooperate! Will be going back for family photos next!

Sent on 08/06/2016

KAren · Married on 06/20/2016

Mike and Marian were wonderful to work with. We coordinated a beach photo shoot for 23 family members and 4 generations. They were quick to respond to my initial request as well as subsequent questions. The quality of the photos was superb! The pictures are a wonderful memory and commemorated my parents 65th wedding anniversary.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2016

Mike was wonderful to work with. He fit right in with my family.
    It rained on our wedding day but we gave my mom and umbrella which she used to follow Mike around so we could have our wedding on the beach. He was such a trooper.
    Pictures were emailed and mailed to us within a week or two.
    We highly recommend Mike and Marian. Both are welcoming and kind people. Great photography. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2016

Mike and Marian are wonderful photographers. They took beautiful pictures of our causal, bridal, and wedding. They pay very close attention to details and they are very personable.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing. Beautiful. Funny. Family owned. Perfect . Steve was our photographer and he did an amazing job with getting pictures my husband and I requested. I also love how Marian came out after her wedding shoot and was able to come to Tyler and I's wedding to shoot even more photos. This is an AMAZING family and their work is to die for. My parents 25 years ago had them, my husband and I just had them, and I'm going to have them for my future kids. Thank you for everything, including being there for us <3

Sent on 06/04/2016

Carla · Married on 05/11/2016

Marian did the photos of my wedding and they are absolutely wonderful! She also is a lot of fun and easy to work with. Everyone in my family loves her too, she became one of the family. I would highly recommend choosing Custome Photography for your wedding photos. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

Wow! What to say about Mike and Marian Linett. They are quite the dynamic duo. Words cant really describe about how wonderful both of these two really are. My wife was on a mission to set out for a photographer for our wedding. She decided to go to a bridal show to hopefully find somebody are get a possible referral of a photographer. Luckily we came across these 2 wonderful people. These two are like family. From day one, they put all concerns about pictures and how they might turn out away. We sat down with both of them and they laid everything out from the beginning, putting our minds at ease. When we finalized on what we wanted, we knew we were in good hands. Talk about affordability, they work with all and are flexible with all types of budgets…but let me tell you. After meeting them, you will only want them!!!!
    Our wedding day was absolutely amazing, and we couldn’t have had a better day. From the weather, our friends and family, and of course our wonderful photographers. We were very fortunate to have Marian that day. Sorry Mike haha. She was so attentive and didn’t miss a single shot. My wife and I had ideas as to what type of pictures and backgrounds we wanted captured, and Marian made sure we had everything, and more!! We didn’t even see her half the night because she was literally everywhere taking amazing shots of all our family and friends. All the guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about her and that she hustled everywhere we went. And we will never forget one of her favorite sayings “ ok 1 more”. See that’s how great she is. Not just a couple snap shots and move on. She always wanted one more. Whether it be because of hair change, wind direction, lightening, or just a simple pose, she wanted more. Our faces hurt by the end of the night because we took so many photos.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

Amazing photographer. Really felt like she was part of the family, not just there to take pictures. Pictures were amazing, and truly captured the best moments. I will definitely use them again! Great people!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Sandra · Married on 04/11/2016

Mr. Mike and Mrs. Marian Linett Of Custom Photography are OUTSTANDING, AMAZING WORK, WARM, GENIUNE, SWEET, KIND AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHAT YOU WANT. I am lost for words I am so happy with their work. This month was Our 12th Wedding Anniversary and we wanted to take some pictures, we haven't done so since the wedding. I research on line and picked Custom Photography. They replied instantly and a appointment was set. We went to a beautiful park in Virginia Beach. At first I was nervous but Mr. Linett made us feel at ease and we had a good time. Today I received our pictures and they are amazing. He captured pictures with the story already told. I started crying when I sat down and looked at all of them. They are absolutely beautiful. There will be no one else that will be taking our pictures in the future. I sincerely thank you both for what I already felt were pictures beautifully done. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be spreading the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/31/2016

The pictures turned out great! They were friendly, patient and helpful.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Helena · Married on 03/12/2016

Our families thoroughly enjoyed The Linetts who own Custom Photography. Since it was the slower wedding season and a Friday evening, we were lucky to have both Marion & Mike. The wedding images are spectacular with pictures of things we didn't even know happened. It's amazing what relatives and friends will do for a camera! We first met The Linetts at a January bridal show and were thrilled that they could photograph our wedding on only close to three month's notice. The images on DVD are fantastic and can hardly wait to for our finished wedding album, the only problem being, we have to make decisions on which will actually be in our album. If the two of them had not taken so, so many fun pictures, we would not be facing this problem. Looks like we just had too much fun and there are pictures to prove it!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Cheryl · Married on 01/23/2016

We loved Marian and Mike Linett! Not only were they helpful, professional, and knowledgable, but also took the time to make sure allll of our photos came out more than perfect. They helped us not only with our wedding photos but our casual photos and bridal photos also. All of our photos came out beautiful. Mike and Marian go beyond to capture the perfect moments you would not remember without them. We are so happy to have had them both for our photographer and cannot wait for the baby to be born to have another session in my wedding gown. I recommend them to anyone wanting the perfect photos for your wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Marian & Mike Linett was nothing less then amazing! We worked with Mike for our save the date pictures, and Marian was with us at our wedding. Both sets of pictures came out beautiful! Everyone raved over our pictures.They are both incredible to work with. They get to know you as a couple and bring that out in your pictures. I wanted a few certain pictures with the wedding party and Marian got them for us! She was so fun to work with at our wedding. I am so glad they were our photographers!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Mike was excellent to work with. He understood exactly the feel that we were trying to capture. I would definitely use him again and recommend his services.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • Now Mrs. S.

Crystal · Married on 10/03/2015

Mike and Marian are AMAZING people! Their work is PHENOMENAL!!!!! Bridal portraits were taken and given to me the same day. All photo shoots are done in a very timely manner. They work with you and are so fun to be around! Words can not express how satisfied we are with them and their work! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Malynda · Married on 09/27/2015

Mike & Marian were both fantastic. Our photos were beautiful.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Billie · Married on 09/19/2015

The Linett's did an outstanding job with our daughters wedding. We were very pleased and in fact had them do all three daughters weddings.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Christie · Married on 09/13/2015

Mike and Marian Linett were amazing to work with. Mike shot our engagement, bridal and wedding photos. He was so easy going, exactly what we wanted. Our vision for our wedding was for it to be fun, stress free and a big party which is exactly what we got and Mike captured perfectly. I would highly recommend the Linett's for your wedding. We will cherish the pictures forever!

Sent on 11/08/2015
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/13/2015

Mike and Marian were great! From the first time we met them at a bridal show, they took us under their wing and treated us like family. They helped us pick a beautiful spot for our engagement photos, even included our 8 month old daughter in some of the photos! We were new to the area, so they recommended a DJ, who was amazing as well, had nothing but great things to say about our wedding venue and coordinator. They made me feel like a princess for my bridal portraits, paying close attention to all the smalls details to make the portraits beautiful. They day of the wedding was a little hectic, due to the weather and having to change venue last minute and bossy bridesmaids, but Marian rolled with the punches and was very professional. Marian made sure to get all the photos that we wanted, plus lots of extras and surprises. She wasn't one of those photographers that stood in the background, she was actually out of the dance floor with everyone to get the candid shots! We consider Mike and Marian part of the family and highly recommend them as wedding photographers!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Shaundra · Married on 09/10/2015

Our midweek OBX September beach wedding was planned to hopefully eliminate stress, but we were in for a surprise. Hopes of moderate temperatures shot up to a high of 94 with humidity and drizzle. Our beach wedding with tented reception was appearing to be only a dream. Whenever we called Mike or Marian, they both had a tremendous calming effect constantly assuring me that everything would work out and our wedding would be beautiful no matter where it ended up taking place. I honestly believe either of these two could photograph a wedding in the middle of a riot and it would look like a planned celebration. We had to move from Wednesday to Thursday to accomodate the weather. With well meaning relatives and friends continuously offering opinions, the Linetts had clear thoughts and their feet on the ground throughout the entire celebration. With the weather and mid-week, they were both at our wedding taking turns to dry out after being soaked. Images have been delivered, and we are thrilled not only with our wonderful memories, but also with our new friends, the Linetts.

Sent on 10/01/2015

They shot my mother's wedding about 27 years ago and my god moms wedding. It was so cool to have the same photographer who shot theirs shoot mine too!

Sent on 10/29/2015

I love my pictures and they were able to accommodate me even though I called the day before I got married.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Theresa · Married on 07/31/2015

Mike came with an energy all his own. He made everyone feel comfortable and got impossible shots through the wedding!

Their bedside manner when dealing with couples is perfect. I was put at ease during the bridal portrait and when picking up photos, they seemed like family.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Joshua · Married on 07/31/2015

Wonderful photographers. Made everyone feel relaxed and at ease during a hyped wedding. Mike caught photos from every angle, and had the foresight to include "background" photos for our wedding book. Bravo.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Ricardo & Esther · Married on 07/03/2015

Very professional, reliable, and all of my wedding pictures come out incredibly well. Mike Linett is the best photographer out there.

Sent on 05/11/2016