Custom Photography Reviews

283 | Virginia Beach, VA

283 Reviews for Custom Photography

Shauna · Married on 11/06/2016

Great things to say about our Custom Photography experience. Our wedding was planned in a whirlwind two week period due to family illness. The only thing we really had was each other. Mike and Marian were a delight to work with and assisted us in just about everything from locating a Sunday venue, an officiant and flowers. Photographs were of the utmost importance to us and we will forever treasure the pictures of our Great Grandfather who was able to be at our wedding. We honestly believe the joy of our wedding and reception helped bring him safely through all the medical procedures that followed.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Michelle · event on: 09/13/2016

Mike Linett was fantastic to work with! My husband & I had a blast getting our pictures taken for our 25th anniversary coming up. Their customer service was above and beyond!! He was so very helpful during the whole process, and gave awesome advice on clothing to positions. We would go back to them in a second, and would recommend them in a second!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2016

Sent on 09/23/2016

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2016

Mike & Marian were great to work with. They were welcoming and friendly. The quality of work was excellent. I like the fact that the customer receives copyright release for all photos. Also, the price is worth it for everything that comes with the package.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Marian and Mike was so awesome they treated us like family from the time we met them and still to this day...Marian did such a wonderful job on our wedding she was on time and very patient she took wonderful pictures.Marian capture such memorable moments without us knowing ..Thank you Marian for ever thing we love you.We told all our family and friends to use them because there is no other photographer like them.And now there our family

Sent on 02/15/2017

Pamela · event on: 07/19/2016

Mike took our 10 year anniversary photos. He arrived early, was very friendly, and waited with us a while for the weather to clear so we didn't have to reschedule. He took a lot of photos in various scenic backgrounds along the sound and ocean front. We received our digital photos within 2 days!! He made us laugh during the session so the smiles were genuine! I highly recommend Custom Photography!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Pamela · Married on 07/19/2016

Sent on 07/29/2016

Leslie · Married on 07/12/2016

Mike and Marion made us feel like family. They were extremely attentive during the planning phase and they worked with us on price. And they were already very affordable. All of my emails and phones calls received prompt responses. Mike arrived on time and was so friendly and flexible. Our photos came out absolutely amazing. I keep looking at them and the word that keeps coming to mind is alive". Here is our favorite pic! See for yourself :-). https://goo.gl/photos/wrdsrEbegy2UW5CA7

Sent on 11/28/2016

Holly · Married on 07/02/2016

We made an excellent choice in hiring the Linett's for our wedding photography! Mike took our engagement shots, my bridals and our wedding pictures. He was always very personable, friendly, pleasant and professional. He was prompt when we set times to meet, and he and Marian got our photos back to us in a very timely and efficient manner. Our pictures came out beautiful! I would highly recommend the Linett's for your photography needs!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Kate · Married on 06/22/2016

Fabulous service and quantity! Worked with us and our schedules and when the weather didn't cooperate! Will be going back for family photos next!

Sent on 08/06/2016

KAren · Married on 06/20/2016

Mike and Marian were wonderful to work with. We coordinated a beach photo shoot for 23 family members and 4 generations. They were quick to respond to my initial request as well as subsequent questions. The quality of the photos was superb! The pictures are a wonderful memory and commemorated my parents 65th wedding anniversary.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2016

Mike was wonderful to work with. He fit right in with my family.
    It rained on our wedding day but we gave my mom and umbrella which she used to follow Mike around so we could have our wedding on the beach. He was such a trooper.
    Pictures were emailed and mailed to us within a week or two.
    We highly recommend Mike and Marian. Both are welcoming and kind people. Great photography. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2016

Mike and Marian are wonderful photographers. They took beautiful pictures of our causal, bridal, and wedding. They pay very close attention to details and they are very personable.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing. Beautiful. Funny. Family owned. Perfect . Steve was our photographer and he did an amazing job with getting pictures my husband and I requested. I also love how Marian came out after her wedding shoot and was able to come to Tyler and I's wedding to shoot even more photos. This is an AMAZING family and their work is to die for. My parents 25 years ago had them, my husband and I just had them, and I'm going to have them for my future kids. Thank you for everything, including being there for us <3

Sent on 06/04/2016

Carla · Married on 05/11/2016

Marian did the photos of my wedding and they are absolutely wonderful! She also is a lot of fun and easy to work with. Everyone in my family loves her too, she became one of the family. I would highly recommend choosing Custome Photography for your wedding photos. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

Wow! What to say about Mike and Marian Linett. They are quite the dynamic duo. Words cant really describe about how wonderful both of these two really are. My wife was on a mission to set out for a photographer for our wedding. She decided to go to a bridal show to hopefully find somebody are get a possible referral of a photographer. Luckily we came across these 2 wonderful people. These two are like family. From day one, they put all concerns about pictures and how they might turn out away. We sat down with both of them and they laid everything out from the beginning, putting our minds at ease. When we finalized on what we wanted, we knew we were in good hands. Talk about affordability, they work with all and are flexible with all types of budgets…but let me tell you. After meeting them, you will only want them!!!!
    Our wedding day was absolutely amazing, and we couldn’t have had a better day. From the weather, our friends and family, and of course our wonderful photographers. We were very fortunate to have Marian that day. Sorry Mike haha. She was so attentive and didn’t miss a single shot. My wife and I had ideas as to what type of pictures and backgrounds we wanted captured, and Marian made sure we had everything, and more!! We didn’t even see her half the night because she was literally everywhere taking amazing shots of all our family and friends. All the guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about her and that she hustled everywhere we went. And we will never forget one of her favorite sayings “ ok 1 more”. See that’s how great she is. Not just a couple snap shots and move on. She always wanted one more. Whether it be because of hair change, wind direction, lightening, or just a simple pose, she wanted more. Our faces hurt by the end of the night because we took so many photos.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

Amazing photographer. Really felt like she was part of the family, not just there to take pictures. Pictures were amazing, and truly captured the best moments. I will definitely use them again! Great people!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Sandra · Married on 04/11/2016

Mr. Mike and Mrs. Marian Linett Of Custom Photography are OUTSTANDING, AMAZING WORK, WARM, GENIUNE, SWEET, KIND AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHAT YOU WANT. I am lost for words I am so happy with their work. This month was Our 12th Wedding Anniversary and we wanted to take some pictures, we haven't done so since the wedding. I research on line and picked Custom Photography. They replied instantly and a appointment was set. We went to a beautiful park in Virginia Beach. At first I was nervous but Mr. Linett made us feel at ease and we had a good time. Today I received our pictures and they are amazing. He captured pictures with the story already told. I started crying when I sat down and looked at all of them. They are absolutely beautiful. There will be no one else that will be taking our pictures in the future. I sincerely thank you both for what I already felt were pictures beautifully done. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be spreading the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/31/2016

The pictures turned out great! They were friendly, patient and helpful.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Helena · Married on 03/12/2016

Our families thoroughly enjoyed The Linetts who own Custom Photography. Since it was the slower wedding season and a Friday evening, we were lucky to have both Marion & Mike. The wedding images are spectacular with pictures of things we didn't even know happened. It's amazing what relatives and friends will do for a camera! We first met The Linetts at a January bridal show and were thrilled that they could photograph our wedding on only close to three month's notice. The images on DVD are fantastic and can hardly wait to for our finished wedding album, the only problem being, we have to make decisions on which will actually be in our album. If the two of them had not taken so, so many fun pictures, we would not be facing this problem. Looks like we just had too much fun and there are pictures to prove it!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Cheryl · Married on 01/23/2016

We loved Marian and Mike Linett! Not only were they helpful, professional, and knowledgable, but also took the time to make sure allll of our photos came out more than perfect. They helped us not only with our wedding photos but our casual photos and bridal photos also. All of our photos came out beautiful. Mike and Marian go beyond to capture the perfect moments you would not remember without them. We are so happy to have had them both for our photographer and cannot wait for the baby to be born to have another session in my wedding gown. I recommend them to anyone wanting the perfect photos for your wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Marian & Mike Linett was nothing less then amazing! We worked with Mike for our save the date pictures, and Marian was with us at our wedding. Both sets of pictures came out beautiful! Everyone raved over our pictures.They are both incredible to work with. They get to know you as a couple and bring that out in your pictures. I wanted a few certain pictures with the wedding party and Marian got them for us! She was so fun to work with at our wedding. I am so glad they were our photographers!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Mike was excellent to work with. He understood exactly the feel that we were trying to capture. I would definitely use him again and recommend his services.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • Now Mrs. S.

Crystal · Married on 10/03/2015

Mike and Marian are AMAZING people! Their work is PHENOMENAL!!!!! Bridal portraits were taken and given to me the same day. All photo shoots are done in a very timely manner. They work with you and are so fun to be around! Words can not express how satisfied we are with them and their work! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Malynda · Married on 09/27/2015

Mike & Marian were both fantastic. Our photos were beautiful.

Sent on 05/16/2016