Custom Photography Reviews

Custom Photography 4
Custom Photography 5
  • Tracey Felton · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Experience!

Our wedding day is not until October but our Engagement pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to do my Bridal & wedding pictures.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lynn Hunt · Married on 09/21/2019

Joyful people

AMAZING PEOPLE AMAZING WORK!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Daniel Stepanski · Married on 08/11/2019

Destination Wedding

Mike and Marian are two of the best in the business! This duo is everything that you are looking for in a photographer. My wife and I were put into a predicament just weeks before our wedding when our photographer cancelled on us. I contacted Mike, and we finalized a deal the same day! They are professional, responsible, and extremely genuine in their work. You can tell just by being in their presence that all they want is give you the best gift possible! They want to give you memories of your special day! The pictures we got back were better than we could have ever expected! We are in love with every photo that was taken! I highly recommend Mike and Marian to anyone looking for a photographer! These two are exactly what you are looking for!

Custom Photography 6
    Custom Photography 7
    Custom Photography 8
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Kellie Simpson · Married on 08/02/2019

Fantastic Experience!

Every detail of our February 8, 2019, elopement was captured by Mike Linett of Custom Photography. Not being from the area, we had selected a wedding location but knew none of the scenic spots in the area. After photographing our early afternoon ceremony, Mike led us to many of area's most romantic landmarks. Our wedding photographs are beautiful and capture all the love of our wedding day. Since I did not have flowers of my own, he even loaned me one from their studio. Thanks so much for everything.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Valerie Viscardi · Married on 05/04/2019

Memorable for the rest of our lives

Working with Mike and Marian has been amazing! My husband and I always wanted to do a destination wedding, but didn't even know where to begin. We were fortunate enough to have a wonderful wedding planner who suggested Mike and Marian because of working together. Mike and Marian were very responsive to every email I sent and were very caring and understanding with all my concerns, especially when a Hurricane had to postpone my first wedding. I never felt abandoned, I felt as if I have always worked with Mike and Marian which made everything perfect.

Custom Photography 9
    Sent on 07/14/2019

Christana Jenkins · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful photographers, great people!

Marian & Mike are the kind of people you want at your wedding. They are fun, caring, and professional. Our pictures are great, and our guests loved them.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Dreama Lawson · Married on 10/26/2018

Custom Photography Definitely The Right Choice

Very happy and we just got married yesterday, October 26th. Even with drizzle, dreary skies and winds, Marian was fantastic to work with. After our ceremony, she took us back to their Kill Devil Hills home/studio where we posed using a beautiful beach scene her daughter had painted. Just seeing the photos on the back of the camera, we can hardly wait to see the finished product. Definitely the right choice.

Sent on 10/27/2018

shiaira · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing!

I met Mike and Marian at a Bridal Expo, about 7 months before my September 23 wedding. Almost immediately I knew I wanted them to photograph my wedding. For the time I was at their booth Mike showed the upmost attention to only me (and my crew) and did not make it feel like a transaction at all. Within five minutes I felt like I’ve known him for years. The next day my now husband, mom, and I visited the Linettes at their home, where they work with another partner, Steve. I felt like I was visiting a relative. They shared their stories with no mention of the dozens of plaques and awards which filled their walls, which most people/companies make a selling point. I didn’t know there were so any photography degrees and awards, Custom Photography had them all. They showed me many of their photos, which were absolutely beautiful, and did not pressure me at all, told me to contact them once I was ready. I ended up booking that night and signing my contact which included engagement shoots, bridal portraits, 3 event books, canvas photos, two all day photographers, and copyrights to all the pictures received. The Linettes were amazing to work with, so flexible and personable. Every time I needed to contact them I was able to with promptness and felt like I was speaking with an aunt or uncle. I was able to substitute my engagement shoots with boudoir photos. Their home has a separate section for their photography studio; it even has props and a dressing room! It was so much fun and they made me feel so confident! Marian made sure my body looked amazing in all shots and the way they worked together was like one, even finishing each other’s sentences and posing ideas. I could tell they absolutely loved what they did! Same for my bridals which my pictures were unbelievable- like a magazine. I felt beautiful! The day of my wedding my photographers were Marian and Steve! Steve was just as personable as Mike and Marian, I could also tell he was an expert at what he did and loved to photograph! He captured some absolutely amazing shots, photos I didn’t even think to request. He was also tall enough to get photos from above during my ceremony. Marian and Steve worked just like Marian and Mike, like one! I got my edits back a week before expected and the wait was worth it!! OMG! They were beautiful. They got photos I didn’t even remember taking, including shots of people at the photo booth, just stunning work. I will absolutely recommend them and use them for any future event we have. The only negative I have will be missing them after I pick up my books. Book them!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Annie · Married on 09/13/2018

Marian and Mike were the only calm and collected entity of our Hurricane Matthew wedding weekend. Ceremony was originally scheduled for Friday evening with the anticipated Hurricane's arrival, but with family and friends already in town everything was moved into action for a Thursday wedding. With racing emotions, everyone's words of wisdom as to what we should do, along with anticipation of weather, the Linetts just took everything into stride and captured beautiful memories. In consideration of how they work in Hurricane mode, we can only image how the perfectly planned beautiful weather weddings are photographed.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Mel · Married on 06/11/2018

simply the best choice out there

Sent on 07/08/2018

Anthony · Married on 06/03/2018

I am absolutely in love with Custom Photography. Our wedding, and our engagement shoot were both full of memories and laughter. Mike and his wife are incredibly friendly, professional, and provided quality in both service and photos that exceeded all of our expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is considering a photographer, and I plan on using them again in the future!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/03/2018

I found Mike and Marian at a wedding show and I haven't had one bad thing to say about them. THEY ARE AN AMAZING COUPLE TO WORK WITH!!! They took my ideas and my wishes and ran with them! I couldn't have asked to work with a better couple, they were always easy to reach (like at 1 am the morning of my wedding), and even gave recommendations on other vendors to try. My husband and I are now joking that if we ever get divorced who would get custody of Mike and Marian ;) lol We love this couple they made our day so must better and the memories they've captured will be treasured.

Custom Photography 10
    Custom Photography 11
    Custom Photography 12
    Custom Photography 13
    Sent on 06/22/2018

Keisha · Married on 05/25/2018

I met Mr. & Mrs. Linett at my very first bridal show in 2016. I saw a few other photographers but none of them had the passion and energy that this husband and wife team have. This duo has a passion for what they do and what they do is their passion. Fast forward to my wedding day, May 2018. As the bride I was not watching the clock and had no true concept of what time it was until I heard Mr. Linett's voice. At that moment I knew it was "show time" and everything got real. We now have our photos and they are beyond wonderful. Every special moment was captured and we are over the moon happy.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Melissa Julia · Married on 05/20/2018

Mike and Marian were absolutely wonderful to work with! Mike promptly replied to my request for a photographer and provided thorough information and their portfolio for my (now) husband and I to browse. During the entire process, Mike was energetic and lovely! He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire photoshoot. Furthermore, Marian provided our photos to us straightaway! We are absolutely pleased with the results and highly recommend Custom Photography Limited. We are truly glad that we were able to share our special moment with Mike and Marian.

Custom Photography 14
    Custom Photography 15
    Custom Photography 16
    Sent on 05/22/2018
  • Y

Yamila · Married on 05/06/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Linett are amazing people! I am so glad they were able to shoot my wedding on such short notice and make it such an incredible experience! They can work around your schedule and are always happy and cheerful about it. I love how easily they fit in with all of the guest at the wedding and brought out huge smiles in everyone! Couldn't have asked for better photographers!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Sheila · Married on 04/20/2018

Great customer service! If you have any questions along the way they are always more than happy to provide you with answers.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Suzanne · Married on 04/14/2018

Wonderful photographers - every memory captured of our wedding celebration. Would highly recommend Mike or Marian to any couple looking for the perfect studio to work with - very accomodating & always willing to listen to our ideas.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

Couldn't have found a more fun, outgoing photographer. Mike was fantastic to work with and answered my non-stop questions in email and phone call form. He was committed to making all of our photos 100% and I can't say we were disappointed in any of them. Mike was accommodating and patient with us on so many levels (more than I was with myself in wedding planning) and was more than willing to send suggestions our way on many things. He has this personality and passion for his work that just puts you at easy when he's taking his photos. We definitely recommend Custom Photography. Thank you for making our day one we can't forget even after it was over.

-The Wilsons

Sent on 02/16/2018

Every single aspect of working with Custom Photography was out of this world. Mike was there for every little thing, from advice for picking outfits for our engagement shoot to walking us through the cake cutting on our wedding night. Our photographs have been nothing short of stunning so far (casuals, engagement shoot, etc.), and I cannot wait to see the final wedding-day product! Turn-around time has been phenomenal, and I would highly recommend Mike and Marian to any couple on their big day.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Joseph · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike was very easy to work with; fantastic personality for the event a definitely accommodating! Top notch work is what you will get from this team. I would highly recommend Mike and Marian to support your event.

-Joseph and Lynnelle Hayes

Sent on 03/17/2018

shiaira · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely amazing!! Extremely professional, flexible, and experts at what they do. Will recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Sandy · Married on 09/15/2017

Our September 14 wedding was fantastic and the wedding photography shows every detail we could imagine. Thanks to The Linetts we will always remember every tidbit of our wonderful beach wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Aimee · Married on 09/10/2017

We had so much fun getting our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Marian and Mike Linett with Custom Photography, Ltd. They are professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. The pictures were sent to us almost immediately after the photo shoot and wedding. They all turned out beautifully! Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with them! I can't wait to use Custom Photography, Ltd. again! BEST around!

Custom Photography 17
    Custom Photography 18
    Custom Photography 19
    Sent on 10/29/2017

Denise · Married on 09/09/2017

Custom Photography go above and beyond to make sure your special event is done with EXCELLENCE. The professionalism you encounter from the very first meeting is the same at the close of the service. My mom chose them from a Bridal Show, both the display and their friendly and inviting personalities were awesome. my wedding was simply beautiful and i say Thank You to Custom Photography!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Sharron · Married on 08/24/2017

We love Marian and Mike Linett of Custom photography. They were wonderful at our wedding. We had the best time and it was "The Best Day Ever"...They were very very professional, funny, a joy to be around, sweet, nice, flexible, and caring. The pictures are so beautiful and classic. We are happy and please with our choice and would do it again. We would like to thank you guys for everything. We are so blessed to have found you guys..muahhhh

Sent on 10/30/2017