Custom Petals Reviews

23 | Iselin, NJ

23 Reviews for Custom Petals

Marisa · event on 02/19/2015

We've used Cuatom Petal two years in a row for our client's annual corporate Gala. This is a very discerning crowd of marketing and advertising professional and they just loved having their company's logo on their sponsored table. The branded petals created some buzz on line for an event and added a nice touch. We discovered Custom Petal when another supplier did not store enough supplies to accommodate and gave the impression of being difficult to work with. Hetal is soooo easy to work with, fast personable and takes pride in ensuring his product arrives on time and fresh. I highly, highly recommend his work.

Sent on 04/13/2015
  • Amysita

Amy · Married on 07/12/2014

We got custom petals that said "Thank You" and used them as a decoration for the tables at our rehearsal dinner. These were the only decorations we had, but they were a hit! The rose petals were fresh, beautiful with no browning edges, and they were really unique and special. We were so happy to have them, and Hetal was easy to communicate with by email. Thank you, Custom Petals!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Custom Petals's reply:

Hello,
    Thank You for the kind words and we were glad that you enjoyed our rose petals and our service. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Cathy · event on 05/29/2014

The work was absolutely fantastic and the people that I shared with have now purchased additional product!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Denise · event on 05/19/2014

The flowers were fresh, beautiful and unique, customer service and prompt delivery was excellent. The bouquet was a beautiful presentation that was the main conversation of the affair.

Sent on 06/05/2014

S · Married on 05/17/2014

Everyone commented on how beautiful and unique the customized petals were. We loved them!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • User4114500 · event on 05/11/2014

Excellent vendor! Product was excellent!! My transactions with this vendor were very smooth!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Kavita · event on 03/23/2014

Custom Petals added great value to our event on Sunday, March 23, 2014. They were proactive in making sure the flowers and imprinting were the product we were looking for. We received photos of the product before the event to ensure that they were to our satisfaction. All the flowers were delivered on time and fresh at the time of delivery. We couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Marisa · event on 02/20/2014

I can not say enough good things about Custom Petals. After another vendor bailed on us because they over sold plates and was unresponsive for days, we had to look for a new vendor to provide this skill and there are not many in the area. our main concerns were quality and ability to have it hand delivered because of inclement weather. Hetal committed to our order and was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. The final product was flawless (we had some complicated corporate logos). You can tell Hetal took his time to make sure they would translate well to live rose petals. He even through in a surprise bouquet that my client loved (it was his idea to have engraved petals). Hetal helped us make a good impression on our direct client and their sponsors. Planners need to work with people who are dependable, accountable and responsive when they have a millions moving parts. I highly recommend Custom Petals and trust them to deliver!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Custom Petals's reply:

Thank You Marisa for the kind words. We are glad that we could be part of making your event a success. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Shabbir · event on 02/20/2014

Really want to thank Hetal a big Thanks to him, he made my anniversary really special with his special concept and complete new idea, I was planning something special for my wedding anniversary and Custom Petals made it, I cannot express my wife reaction after seeing those beautiful roses.
    It was on last minute plan and Hetal handled it very good and made the roses ready within hours. I will highly recommend others to deal with Custom Petals to make your occasions and celebrations very special.

Sent on 02/22/2014

Chef · event on 02/14/2014

Thank you so much for my custom petals roses. They where not only beautiful but the quality was amazing, they lasted for such a long time.
    The Roses made such a great impression on my guest.  It's the details that make a difference and Custom Petals gave me the opportunity to do so.  I will definitely use you again, and look forward to my next project featuring Custom Petals. Thank you!!Chef Ori

Sent on 02/24/2014

jayraj · event on 01/28/2014

Excellent service and great communication. Liked the new concept. Superb work. Keep it up and all the best look forward to doing more stuff with you.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Barbra · event on 12/28/2013

Our event was a Fashion Show and Beauty Pageant .. We do this event at the end of the year every year to celebrate our CGModels Agency Anniversary and to choose our new models for next year .. We have a lot VIP guest singers models Dj's Media sponsors and live audience . Our event was a success and every model that got Custom Petals bouquet loved it . I highly recommend this product is beautiful elegant affordable and make people feels special when they see their name on the roses . I will use this company again I'm very satisfied .. Thank you Custom Petals your creativity and designs are Spectacular !! Gracias

Sent on 12/31/2013

Travis · event on 12/09/2013

Great job! Great attention to detail!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Sunnie · Married on 11/08/2013

I had a great experience with Custom Petals. They are friendly and professional. Would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Alex · event on 10/19/2013

Hetal and his team were absolutely terrific I highly recommend their services to anyone who might be interested to have an unforgettable corporate activity. I will for sure be using their services again.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jim · event on 10/16/2013

I was very impressed and amazed with the my image on the delicate rose petal. I recommend this as a very special personalized gift.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Apurva · event on 10/11/2013

We love it and everyone in the party kept looking at it again and again. They never thought this was possible. You guys did an amazing work. Thank you for making our event more beautiful.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Shadona · event on 07/10/2013

Anyone who loves flowers will love this. I really like the idea of being able to present something so unique and creative to others.

Sent on 11/12/2013
  • User3893457 · event on 01/29/2014

Excellency blend with uniqueness.

Sent on 02/10/2014

MM · event on 12/15/2013

Custom Petals is a dream come true for anyone looking to share customized and unique gifts with their loved ones. We ordered candles to memorialize our daughter's first birthday. We were extremely happy with how they turned-out!

We wanted to place our daughter's picture on the candle along with some writing. Custom Petals worked with us to come-up with the best picture to use, provided feedback on writing and layout, and delivered the gorgeous candles (which were scented with vanilla) right to our door. Also, we received candle-holders for free because of the size of our order.

Custom Petals is beyond professional because they take pride in their creativity and value their customers. We whole-heartedly recommend the candles and Custom Petals for any occasion.

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • User4060988 · event on 04/23/2014

3.5

Customer service and delivery of product and follow up on the product was absolutely great.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Michael · event on 04/05/2014

Flowers provided were excellent. I received many good comments from the party attendees

Sent on 04/09/2014

THOMAS · event on 10/16/2013

3.8
      3.5

GREAT PRODUCT . I WOULD BUY THIS FOR ANY OF MY FUTURE EVENTS.

Sent on 11/27/2013