Custom Fit DJ Services Reviews

28 Reviews for Custom Fit DJ Services

• Rich

Rich Satnam · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Michael is THE MAN!

I have worked with Michael a few different times and it's always a pleasure to see him at weddings I officiate. He gives me the peace of mind that everything will go as planned and that the guests will have an amazing time! He has top of the line equipment too! If you're looking for an UH-MAZING DJ, look no further!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much Rich! Can't wait to work with my favorite officiant again! Glad you appreciate my attention to detail and my top of the line equipment!

Alycia Williams · Getting married on 12/03/2020

So happy we had Custom Fit DJ!

When it comes to having a fun wedding or event picking the right DJ is key. I have been to many weddings where no one was up and dancing and the DJ was dead but that is NOT Custom Fit DJ! He did amazing doing both the music and audio for our ceremony and reception. Everyone was up and dancing, his DJ booth looks great and the lights really add to the look and feel of the event. With all of my questions he was great and friendly, very responsive. Everyone had a great time and I am so glad we picked Mike and Custom Fit DJ.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Alycia! You were a pleasure to work with! So glad mother nature held out til after the ceremony for the rain!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Hart · Married on 11/15/2020

Best DJ ever!!!

Mike was the best DJ for our wedding!! The ceremony and reception were flawless and he kept the right vibes all night long! He played just the right songs and kept the party going all night long! He is such a fun person to work with and id recommend him to anyone!! If you’re looking for a high quality high value dj Mike is your guy!!! :)

Sent on 11/24/2020

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much Kaitlin! Loved your family and friends... If anyone else in the crew gets married hit me up!

Lauren H · Married on 10/24/2020

Great Wedding DJ

Mike was amazing especially during this 2020 year. He made our wedding night fun and relaxing! Played a great variety of songs.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks Lauren! Best backyard dance party ever! I wanna come to a concert if the band plays again! Enjoy the newlywed life!

Nick Gacke · Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding DJ

Michael is one of the best DJ’s I’ve seen. Super easy to work with up front and with planning. Then at the event I had multiple people say how nice and helpful he was! I would highly recommend him for anyone planning an event that needs a DJ!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! Your family was a lot of fun on the dance floor! Let me know if there’s another family wedding!

Kim Godeken · Married on 03/21/2020

March 21-perfect

I Would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation to Michael. He did an amazing job! Originally had plans for a bigger wedding, but we all know due to circumstances that couldn’t happen. Michael still came for our smaller arrangement and did a wonderful job! Extremely personable, fun, really tuned into his crowd! Wish we could have had him for the BIG day.
    Will always recommend him.
    Thanks Michael

Sent on 04/02/2020

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks Kim! I'll always remember the best ten person wedding ever! The lighting looked great in your backyard too! Let me know if you ever wanna have another house party!
  • Julia

Julia Bailey · Married on 10/11/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!!!

Michael was awesome!!! We were extremely picky when it came to our wedding DJ because we wanted everyone on the dance floor all night and wanted it to be really fun! Michael did just that! He was great with playing all genres of music for our crowd. We gave him Spotify playlist to know what songs and music we enjoy! He kept everyone dancing all night!

From the moment we found Michael on WeddingWire, he was so professional. Our wedding was a destination wedding, so Michael was extremely helpful and we had phone calls, FaceTimes, and text!

He DJ’d our cocktail hour and reception. He did an excellent job! He also had a GREAT lighting set up! We opted for the additional up lights to set the vibe which can be set to any color you want! We also added on his brand NEW “club lights” for dancing. They were very fun but kept the vibe still classy! These can also be whatever colors you want. Last- he has an additional selfie photobooth kiosk that was perfect! The guest can use it throughout the entire night and email or text themselves the photos! It was right off the dance floor and he sent us the photos just a few days after the wedding! Our guest all loved it and I would 1000% recommend all the additional items Michael offers!

If you want a great wedding DJ-go with Michael! He is a natural and takes great pride with his company! Thank you Michael for making our day perfect and being a part of it!!!

****I added photos so you can see the The lighting during dinner (it made the vibe perfect!), a photo from the selfie kiosk, and a photo from the sweetheart table of Michaels DJ set up). This is at El Chorro.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks again for the kind words Julia! I've never seen a bride hoisted so close to the chandelier before and I love that about you! Wish I could dj your wedding again every weekend!
  • Carly

Carly Benewith · Married on 05/17/2019

Thanks Mike, you rock!

We recently used Mike for our wedding at Las Sendas and he killed it! We had many compliments from our guests weeks after the wedding about him and the music he played and how well he flowed the wedding. He was super helpful with suggesting songs when I couldn’t come up with a few and he listened and followed through with all the requests we had. We wanted the night to be more of a “party” rather than a traditional wedding and he really made the night very special and super fun for everyone. Definitely would recommend Custom Fit DJ if you are looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much Carly! Glad we were able to achieve that "party" vibe you were looking for and help everything come together!
  • Nikki

Nikki Sanders · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing and personable!

My husband and I are so glad we hired DJ Mike! We communicated with over forty emails back and forth and Mike was always so patient with what we wanted. We had a brunch wedding and Mike was great with providing appropriate music for the setting and time of day. He switched over to dancing music and even got our grandmas out on the dance floor jiving to Bruno Mars. I would completely recommend him for any DJ services. Thank you again for making our day that much more memorable.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Jones · Married on 03/16/2019

Michael is amazing!

Michael was a breeze to work with. He made our wedding reception so memorable. We contacted him last minute, about 2 weeks away from the wedding. He fit us right in. Everyone raved about the music that was played and how it seemed like Michael knew us. If I had to choose a DJ for anything again, I would definitely choose him.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Josh C. · Married on 02/08/2019

The perfect DJ for our wedding!

I've never actually written a review for anyone/anything before, so the fact that I'm writing this right now should tell you something- my experience with Mike and Custom Fit DJ Services was amazing!
    Going into our wedding, my fiancé and I knew the DJ had the ability to make a wedding incredibly fun, or kill it completely... so we spent a lot of time looking for the right one. We wanted a DJ that could do it all because we envisioned classic background music during dinner, fun dance music for all ages during the reception, and a club-style atmosphere for the adult-only after party. After talking to Mike on the phone, he met with us beforehand to talk about our vision for the wedding. He listened to our requests and came up with a game plan to make it all happen.
    And let me tell you, it was perfect! Every song he played was a hit, and he mixed the set together seamlessly. The dance floor was packed the entire night. In fact, our wedding coordinator said she's NEVER seen a dance floor stay that full for that long. The next day all our friends couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had and how great the music was.
    Whatever atmosphere your event calls for, I'm confident that Mike will be able to deliver exactly what you have in mind. I would 10/10 recommend Mike and Custom Fit DJ Services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Jackie · Married on 01/19/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Mike is such a nice guy and very personable! He was able to customize everything so our day was just as we imagined. We had two “first dance” songs we loved, and could only choose one, so he made sure to play the other at a really special moment. He kept a crowd on the dance floor and played songs that everyone loved! He was able to choose songs based on the crowd, which I think is a great trait for a DJ to have! He also announced all events and released tables in an orderly fashion for dinner. Thanks for making our day so special, Mike!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! You have a great group of people surrounding you guys! So random that one of your guests was randomly a good friend of mine's girlfriend. lol. Congratulations!
  • Jeremiah

Jeremiah Mccullah · Married on 01/17/2019

Exceeded expectations!

Very professional, personable and detailed. Highly recommend Michael and his service. Could not be more grateful he went out of his way to make our wedding perfect. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thanks Jeremiah! Glad I helped make your vision a reality! I messaged Lynn and dropped those cds in the mail for you yesterday btw... Congratulations!

Marisa · Married on 11/10/2018

The best DJ around!

We loved working with Mike! He made our wedding experience so much fun for everyone- we never stopped dancing. He accommodated all of our needs & wants. We would highly recommend him to anyone

Sent on 11/16/2018

Custom Fit DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Marisa! The icehouse was a really cool venue to work at and you were all so much fun! So glad you found me!

Alexis · Married on 02/24/2018

Mike was perfect! He did a great job the entire night. Our ceremony music went seamlessly and he even got a quick video of our vows that we can watch until our professional video is finished. Some highlights of why I wholeheartedly recommend Mike are 1) He is not cheesy. He said just the right thing and made the progression of the night feel natural. 2) He does a great job of keeping the dance floor full and the party going. I had several people randomly come up to me and say our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever been to. 3) He is professional! Mike was in charge of the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything went perfectly smooth. We were so happy with our choice, definitely check him out!! Five stars!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Matthew · Married on 11/18/2017

Mike was not as expensive as some of the other choices out there but I don't know what anybody could possibly do better for the extra money. He did a great job with the lighting, keeping the crowd into the party, and you can tell he is a DJ by nature.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

The best dj out there!! Having the best Music and a fun dj was super important to us. We recommend Michael 100%, and will be using him for many more parties in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Abbie · Married on 11/05/2017

Mike was AMAZING! He did everything we asked for and even went above and beyond by doing some unplanned karaoke (which my new husband LOVES). Everything went off went out a hitch and I couldn't thank Mike enough for his thoughtful approach to our big day!

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Naida

Naida · Married on 09/30/2017

From meeting with Mike to the day of, he continually surprised us. Upon our first meet, you could tell how much he loved his job and the joy it brought him. He is so easy to work and communicate with! Mike promises to custom fit your wedding and music tastes, and he delivered 100%! We were able to give him a few general songs as to what we wanted our dinner music to be like, our dance party, etc. and he NAILED IT. Not only that, but he is so good at reading the room and the guests and everyone loved him. We also threw a big challenge at him - I needed to throw an American party as well as a Balkan dance party, and it went so well!! STOP LOOKING you found your entertainer already! Mike's DJ services are on point, price is unbeatable, and his positive energy is contagious. He even set the mood with music for my groom and my first look and photo session! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

April · Married on 05/12/2017

Mike was our DJ at our wedding and we couldn't have picked a better choice! He definitely kept the party going and people on the dance floor! I don't think there was a time all night, when the dance floor wasn't full! I'd highly recommend Mike & Custom Fit DJ Services!!

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 04/22/2017

During my first contact with Mike, he made it clear that his goal was to make sure our wedding night was memorable. Mike took it upon himself to take on more responsibility in help with coordinating the wedding to make everything ran smoothly. Despite his great job in helping coordinate the night, the man is a great DJ! Our dance floor was full the entire night as his playlist kept everyone smiling! DJ's all around the valley could learn a thing or two from this guy as his song overlap was always at the right point. He is truly a professional and I will absolutely be calling him again if I ever needed another DJ.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Michael · Married on 04/14/2017

Michael brings excitement and positive energy to the wedding that no other DJ can do. He is supportive and continuously checks in with us frequently, keeping the ceremony and reception going. He was very excited to be at our wedding and be a part of it. We could tell he is passionate in what he does and does not let a moment go to waste. We were so fortunate to have him DJ for us because now we have a bunch of great videos to look back on! He will support you every step of the way and has a great heart. Thanks for the memories!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Meifawn · Married on 10/29/2016

Mike did an amazing job as our DJ! He was professional, easy to work with and very fun! Our reception was perfect thanks to Mike.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Tristan · Married on 09/24/2016

Mike was amazing! My wife and I couldn't have imagined a better Dj then Mike. He was very responsive and stay in touch with me. He helped make our wedding amazing and Ill recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2016

LYNDSEY · Married on 02/27/2016

Mike made our wedding day!

My husband and I were so thankful we chose Mike as our DJ! I was probably the pickiest bride he's had to deal with, and he by far exceeded my expectations! Words cannot express how fantastic he is at his job. He was a great communicator and was happy to hear and accomadate all my many requests, he was always on time for our meetings and our wedding day. He was so kind and friendly to everyone at our wedding, and most of all he got people I never expected on the dance floor, dancing the night away and having a blast! Even more, what really stood out to us was he made sure the groom and I had our plate of food at our table, before it was all gone, which was so incredible thoughtful! And every time we were low on our drinks, he went out of his way to go to the bar and have our next drink ready for us! None of this was asked or expected of him, we were so pleasantly surprised of the kindness he had in him (you don't come across that very often these days)! He definitely played a big part in our wedding day, it was the best day of our lives and we could not have done it without Mike! He is the DJ you need to hire! Thank you Mike for making our wedding day not only a success but stress free and fun!! :)

Sent on 12/14/2018