Custom Ceremonies Reviews

35 | Weidman, MI

35 Reviews for Custom Ceremonies

Pastor Rob did a great job both with the wedding and with communication leading up to the wedding. He made sure things ran smoothly and did a great job working with me to put together the exact script that I wanted for the wedding.

• User4291997 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was biker oriented. Pastor Rob was accommodating right down to his attire (to fit in and not look out of place). The ceremony was nice and professional, with some laughs here and there.

Scott · Married on 07/11/2014

We got married about 100 miles away from where we live and finding an officiant was becoming increasingly difficult and stressful. Then we found Pastor Rob. He responded to my inquiry personally and almost immediately. He has a very wide range of packages and prices and he has no problems traveling. He was a pleasure to work with and we were glad he was a part of such a special moment in our lives.

• User4208892 · 2+ years ago

Pastor rob is,really good he comes to your home and will write,out the ceremony for every couple and hes not judgeing on any religion I highly recommend him

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2014

Pastor Robert Griffus did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. He was very willing to perform the ceremony the way we wanted and also gave us tips and advice, we even had a good laugh during the ceremony which helped lighten the mood. Even though we ran behind and probably weren't the most organized he was very patient and helpful in directing. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you!!

Laurie · Married on 06/16/2014

Just absolutely amazing. The ceremony was so personal and wonderful. I got to choose what I did and did not want. We chose to do a sand ceremony that Pastor Griffus worked beautifully into our ceremony. I wouldn't change a thing! Highly highly satisfied.

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

I HIGHLY recommend Pastor Rob. He was so excellent to work with and made our day so special and is even there for us to this day if we need inspiration or kind and uplifting words. I was beyond amazed at the service he performed. I have no complaints and only highly praise at his outstanding service he performed. I wouldn't hesitate hiring him again if ever needed.

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

Pastor Rob was the best! I loved working with him to plan our ceremony- I never felt pressured or rushed. We opted to use a combination of his sample vows, because they were all so beautiful. Reasonably priced. Very friendly guy, we had lots of laughs at the rehearsal ceremony which really helped me relax for our big day! I 100% recommend him!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, for such warming words!! I had a GREAT time! Was so honored to be your Officiant! Many Blessings and much Happiness!

Kristine · Married on 08/24/2013

Pastor Rob was a perfect fit for our wedding. He made us laugh and calmed my nerves. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. He helped make our wedding absolutely perfect.

• O

Obed · Married on 08/10/2013

Did a great job. Was everything that we asked for and more.

Megan · Married on 06/08/2013

He was AMAZING! I couldnt have asked for any better. He did just as we wanted and threw in some thoughts to help us out. Honestly I wouldnt consider anyone else for the job. He's amazing! Thank you so much Rob for making our day wonderful :)

Sent on 06/12/2013

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Megan, Thank you for such an amazing review... I just love what I do and that's to make sure every bride as yourself has a wonderful and beautiful wedding.

Thank you, for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Bradley · Married on 04/06/2013

Pastor Rob was very accommodating. We planned our wedding in 6 weeks. Pastor Rob was very willing to work with us and was very concerned about making the ceremony personalized. He was also available anytime we needed him. He made us feel at ease.

Megan · Married on 09/16/2012

We had so much fun at our wedding. Pastor Rob really helped us make it our own to remember. I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, I had a great time and was so honored to marry you and Jeremy.

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2012

He was very flexible with our schedules and very quick getting back to me. He was very professional and performed a wonderful ceremony for my husband and I.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, was an honor to marry you and Joe! Blessings to you and Joe from my family!

Keri · Married on 08/18/2012

Made our wedding ceremony perfect! Pastor Rob was very helpful and easy to work with! especially since we were out of state

Sent on 09/03/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Was an honor to marry you and Kyle!

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2012

Pastor Rob Griffus is a very genuine person and was perfect for our ceremony! He helped tremendously with the planning and had many great suggestions for us. He is very dedicated and made sure our special day went wonderfully. We enjoyed having Pastor Rob Griffus also sharing in the time of pictures after the ceremony as well as blessing our food at the reception later in the evening. Overall, we are very satisfied with all of the many contributions he provided for us during this special time.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Was an honor to marry you!

Jared · Married on 07/30/2012

Pastor Rob was excellent! He understood what we are looking for and delivered with flying colors! What I love about Pastor Rob the most is his genuine love for his job because you definately can tell this is not a job, but a purpose in his life.

If I got married again to new my vows of course, I would ask Pastor Rob again to officiate our wedding with out even thinking about it.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, I would be HONORED too!

Heidi · Married on 07/27/2012

Pastor Rob did a great job would highly recommend. He said and did everything he promised to do.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Thank you!

After our previous minister double booked our wedding and only let us know about it a short time before the big day, my fiance (now husband) and I needed to find a minister fast. Because of how fast the day was approaching, we were afraid that we would have to use a justice of the peace. Fortunately, that didn't happen. We found Pastor Rob at the last minute and he really came through. He showed up on time, dressed appropriately, and performed the ceremony well. He really made sure that we had the ceremony that we wanted.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Thank you!

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2012

Robert was very professional and was about what we wanted! He is awesome at what he does and knows about it in and out. I would definately recommend him to anyone! Thank you Robert for everything!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Danielle, Thank you! For allowing me to be a part of your Special Day!

Amber · Married on 07/13/2012

Rev. Griffus was a pleasure to work with and made sure my wedding ran smoothly.

• Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 06/23/2012

it was great to have the pastor and his wife. I was very nervous about the age difference but all my nervousness was overcome. My day really felt special.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, For the review but also allowing myself and the wife to be apart of your Special Day! Pastor Rob

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2012

Rob was so helpful and nice. Everything went beautiful and the price was good too!!
    Thanks so much for everything<3

Sent on 06/04/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, For allowing myself and my wife to be apart of your Special Day! Pastor Rob

Jan · Married on 05/26/2012

Pastor Rob was kind enough to perform our wedding ceremony on short notice. He helped make our day special. He was professional, and on time. He kept us informed via email and thru phone calls to finalize our plans. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a wedding officiant! You will be very pleased, as I was. Thank you again, Pastor Rob!!! Our wedding was memorable, with your help!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you! Don and Jan myself and my family had a GREAT time. I was honored to marry the both of you and got to meet your loving family! God Bless you both! Pastor Rob

tyler · Married on 05/12/2012

Pastor rob was amazing, he's not pushy and he allows you to do your own thing. I made my entire ceremony and he looked over and had no complaints. I met with him probably 3-4 times and whenever I planned to meet him they were kinda last min but he would fit me in no matter what. He always responded to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. He called us to update often and always left detailed messages if we didn't answer. He was fun, nice, entertaining, and personable. He came to rehearsel early kept things moving in an organized and timely fashion. The wedding day went great, he came to dinner even. All our guests said he did a great job. It also dosnt hurt that he was very affoardable compared to most, he dosnt ask for money till the day of and no counseling is required. We had a great experience with him and would definatly recommend him.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Custom Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Tyler and Adam! It was an honor to be able to marry you but an honor that I got to get to know you both on a friendship level. If there is anything I can due for you both in the future please do not hesitate give me a call.