Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for Custom Cakes by Donut Depot

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Consultations (1)
14 Custom Cakes by Donut Depot Reviews

OMG! after a huge Italian feast people ate huge slices of the beautiful almond flavored wedding cake Donut Depot made and then asked for seconds! The flavor was absolutely perfect and so moist! Everyone asked where the cake was from and commented on how amazing it tasted. My family actually fought over the last few slices :) My husband and I agreed that we will get a smaller one made on our anniversary just so we can taste that delicious almond cake again. And Michael created the exact cake I imagined. The lighting was very low so the pics look a little yellow and the little smudge on the side of the cake was from me :(

Profile Picture Angela, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations

Mike is wonderful to work with! He did an amazing job creating the cake of our dreams and not to mention it was DELICIOUS! The price was great in comparison to other competitors around the area. My only concern would be the name of the shop. It can be a little misleading. Other than that I can't complain! We will definitely be back for future events.

Profile Picture marissa , 2/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We love this business. We were recently married in a private civil ceremony in our local judge's dining room, but a few weeks later we held a reception for about 60 friends and neighbors in our neighborhood community clubhouse. Earlier this year my daughter hired Donut Depot to make a birthday cake for her geologist husband that looked exactly like a beautiful geode and pick ax. Our desire was for 60 or 70 cupcakes for a cupcake tree, with a small chocolate cake on top for the two grooms (us). They helped us choose the design, flavors (we didn't want too many or too few vanilla or chocolate), icing type, and number. They were a big help in a busy time for us. If I told you what we paid you would be stunned, but it was less than $150. They were fantastic, and everyone loved them. Thank you Donut Depot. You are awesome! Don't hesitate to go there. You will be very happy - but be sure you eat before you do or you'll be taking many of their wonderful donuts home with you!

Profile Picture User6996752, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake taste amazing which is the most important part, but Donut Depot goes above any beyond. They were extremely helping in creating my idea for a wedding cake and what would be functional for an outdoor June wedding. We were able to try multiple flavors which were all amazing! I highly suggest trying out Donut Depot very reasonable cost for the amazing cake you will be getting.

Profile Picture User5576875, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely fabulous! Mike is so wonderful to work with and makes the most beautiful, delicious cakes. My husband was so in love with his grooms cake and I was so impressed with how wonderful it turned out! Our wedding cake was just lovely as well and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how everything turned out! The cakes tasted so great and I am so thankful for all Mike's hard work and willingness to work with my visions. I asked a lot of him and he made the cakes even better then I imagined! Thank you so so much!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Since my husband Joe and I didn't have a cake on our wedding day on June 7th, 2014, we decided to have a six month anniversary cake. The main reason we wanted to do this was so that we would have the top layer frozen for our first anniversary. With so, much going on I forgot to order it until the last minute on Friday for Sunday pickup. Not only was it the most beautiful cake ever, but the most delicious as well. Mike is the most thoughtful, and best at his craft that I have ever met and he will continue to get our business.

Profile Picture Angela, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Mike at Donut Depot Bakery made the most beautiful cake that I have ever seen for my wedding. It was so much better than I had even imagined. The frosting was perfect, and the cake was moist and delicious. I paid about half what my other quote was, and was willing to settle for whatever I got. I can't believe how much better it was than any cake I've ever eaten. I cant say enough good things about Donut Depot Bakery. I will recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture User4522790, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing Cake, he was very flexible with a last minute change and the price was unbeatable.

Profile Picture User3337167, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Custom Cakes by Donut Depot knows exactly how to please a bride (and the groom too)! They created a seven tier cake that became the centerpiece of the wedding reception. The baker, Mike, paid incredible attention to detail, and worked with us every step of the way. We wanted a classic cake flavor and a design that would compliment our "southern charm", summer wedding. Mike out did himself! If you want a cake that is great in flavor and beautiful, call Custom Cakes by Donut Depot. We will definitely be using him for future celebrations.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/8/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a cake for my sisters bridal shower a few weeks ago. It was a CoCo Chanel themed shower so I sent Mike several pics of the type of cakes we wanted. He provided us with his advice on flavors and encouraged us to use buttercream icing. I was nervous because I found him online and never tasted his cakes before. When we arrived to pick up the cake from the store I almost cried when I saw it. It looked better than the pic!! The cake was gorgeous! It brought all of the decor together at the shower. The best part it was so freakin' tasty. All of the shower guests oohed and ahhed over the cake including my extremely picky and cynical mom..She loved it! My only regret is that I forgot to take some back home with me. You better believe that the next time I'm in Atlanta I will be stopping by for more cake! 1 million thanks!

Profile Picture Nijiama, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was beautiful! It tasted good too! We got almond flavored cake and it was perfect! I have gotten many more cakes since my wedding! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DONUT DEPOT!!! They are THE BEST in the game! :)

Profile Picture Tonya, 11/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake and groom's cake were both perfect! They were absolutely delicious, moist, and rank among the best cakes I've ever had. The service was phenomenal, and when everything else was hectic nearing our wedding, their confidence and professionalism were a blessing. I would highly recommend Donut Depot to anyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amber, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone loved it!!

Profile Picture User3494541, 2+ years ago, 1 Review