Curtis Knight Entertainment Reviews

221 | Billerica, MA

221 Reviews for Curtis Knight Entertainment

steven · Married on 06/02/2012

This guy is absolutely the best, very professional, very considerate, and affordable. I can not tell you how pleased I was with his services. In fact, I will give you my cell phone number, 978 618-6783- and you can call me to ask about him. I rarely give out this number, and never did on the internet- Please, only serious inquiries, but I would hire him again in a minute (in fact I did, for another event).

He is the best, very professional, and the best. You will not be disappointed with him.

Sent on 06/24/2012

David · Married on 05/27/2012

Curtis and Anna!
         THANK YOU! You both were absolutely incredible and made our wedding the spectacular event it was! We had so much fun and truly cannot thank you enough for everything you did and added to the whole day! It made it even more special!!  Particularly the surprise send off during our final dance with voice over from the Bestman and maid-of-honor speeches was absolutely the cherry-on-top and was completely unexpected! You both have been so helpful from start-to-finish of this process and always willing to help anyway you could. Even when the throwing boquet went missing, you didn't let us panic. Instead, you found extra flowers and created us a new beautiful boquet to throw. Thank you both so much!! We are beyond thrilled with how the wedding turned out. We are so grateful to you both! Thanks again!
    Love,    Kim and David

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2012

The owners Curtis and Anna were the most responsive when I was researching DJs. I was an out-of-town Bride and booked with them after seeing their website and talking to Curtis on the phone. Curtis assigned DJ Christian Furze to us after asking about our style and what we were looking for for entertainment. Christian Furze ended up being the perfect match for us and he did a great job! Christian is a highly experienced entertainer and very professional. We were stuck on some songs and he had awesome recommendations. We talked with him a few times before the wedding and he was very detailed about the flow of the night. We ended up extending our reception 30 minutes because the music was awesome and everyone was having a great time. Christian surprised us with a wedding gift at the end (which I will not spoil). We definitely recommend Curtis Knight Entertainment!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2012

Curtis knight made our wedding eveything we ever expected and more! They met with us multiple times to review everything.. And were very good with returning emails within the day even if it was in the middle of the night..They arrived to the venue early to set up and were on time with everything.. They contacted my other vendors to make sure that everything went smoothly... And it did.. Everyone loved the photo booth and the picture showed that evey person young and old enjoyed themselves.. I would recomend them to everyone and anyone.. They were worth every penny and made my wedding day extra special!! So happy i included them in my specail day!!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Diane · Married on 05/04/2012

Curtis and Rolling Rick,

Thanks for making our wedding day special! You folks are terrific, everything was super, perfect, the best! Rick kept the party going, played all our requests and those of our guests, and had a class set-up of equipment even including disco lighting. And Curtis, you're a hoot. We had a great conversation, you made me feel relaxed and walked me through the process easily. You have a wonderful way with people! Thanks again for being a special part of our special day! Diane & Bill McIntosh

Sent on 05/06/2012

Kristy · Married on 04/21/2012

Mark from Curtis Knight Entertainment really made our night. We had several people tell us that our wedding was the best they had been to in a LONG time or EVER and Mark was a big part of the reason. The dance floor was packed all night.

Thank you for making this part of our planning effortless. We appreciate you and Mark accommodating our last minute meeting and requests. We liked Mark from the moment we met him. He took the time to review songs with us and made some excellent suggestions. He also met with us at the last minute and accommodated a last minute 'tweak' without any issue.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Krystle · Married on 04/21/2012

We absolutely loved every bit of working with CKE for our wedding. Now that we're home, we're settling back into things. I'm so happy with how everything went that day, FLAWLESS on your part. Thank you Thank you Thank you for being so great. I wouldn't recommend anyone but you for our friend's wedding. Everyone who came had a blast! We had a wonderful experience, it was so fun planning our wedding with you!! We were able to work with Greg - who was phenomenal, he put on a great party for us! Andrew and Nikki Swaine were fantastic photographers, they captured everything! Michael was awesome in capturing the moments on video!! It was awesome. Bob was great with the ceremony, we already received a letter from him with our ceremony on paper and a copy of our license. Everyone was terrific, we have no complaints! And of Course, Curtis, you are awesome with correspondence and energy and making us feel special! YES. Our wedding was AWESOME and you were a significant component in the success of the day! Thanks from the Thomsen's!!! Krystle & Jeremy

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Jeanine

Jeanine · Married on 04/15/2012

Curtis and Anna were our DJ's for our 4/15/12 wedding. Extremely personable and responsive to questions. Loved the online website for planning. They did our ceremony through rehearsal and everything was perfect. I had several guests comment in the weeks after how great the DJ's, and music were. It truly made for a memorable day.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Peter · Married on 04/14/2012

Hey Curtis! How are you my friend?! Di and I (the newlyweds!) are back from the amazing honeymoon and settled into the normal life again. First things first, Anna & you did an absolutely amazing job! Spot on and seriously… over the top! Amazing! Everyone we have talked with and reflected on that day were full of positive comments about how super the DJ Team was. My father hasn’t stop mentioning you. In fact, every time the big day comes up, he says, “Oh my god, the DJ, music, the TVs broadcasting the pictures (huge hit with many; thank you man!), they were unbelievable!” Picture the Italian in him pouring out while he’s talking you both up, with the arms flailing and facial expressions deep with emotion. He loved you guys… we loved you guys.. lots of love my friend! Honestly, everyone had nothing but great comments and praise for you both. Your extreme attention to detail, how prepared you both were… it all really showed just how awesome the Curtis Knight machine can make an already special event just that much more perfect, almost the perfect polish & finish. The whole event was just amazing and Diane and I were extremely pleased with your service. As for me personally… thanks so much for the heads up on reminding me to SIT & EAT!  That was huge. Helping Di when the veil came a bit undone from her dress (the emergency kit.. seriously, awesome man! )
    We imagine you must have some really beautiful pictures. How can we get them? Once again my friend, thank you so much. Please send Anna our love as well. Best Regards, Peter & Diane

Sent on 05/02/2012

Megan · Married on 03/24/2012

Curtis & Anna were our DJs for our wedding. From our first meeting, we felt so comfortable. They were the only DJs we met with who got us truly excited for our wedding day. Their energy & enthusiasm for what they do is so apparent, and we trusted them completely. We gave them our list of songs, some that they helped us select, and told them what we liked & didn't like. They took this information, plus what they knew about our personalities from our meetings, and put together an amazing day! Everything went smoothly. We were right in trusting them: they knew what they were doing, we went with the flow even when we weren't quite sure what they had up their sleeve. Our guests had the BEST time!! Probably the best compliment I got was from one of my bridesmaids who said she always hated weddings, but our wedding taught her that they can actually be fun!
    As for the video, the videographers were super discreet, we didn't even know they were there most of the time. The video & highlight reel are both fantastic and a great keepsake. We are really glad we got the video. My mother, still, 6 months later, watches it daily!
    Thank you Curtis Knight for an unforgettable day!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Amy · Married on 03/17/2012

Would recommend to anyone!!! Kept the night moving, full of laughs and great music! Very professional and funny! Would recommend up-lights!! Very quick to respond to emails and perfect with every detail! THANKS CURTIS AND ANNA

Sent on 03/18/2012

Suzanne · Married on 03/17/2012

Thank you Curtis and Anna! You gave everything you promised and more! The music, slide show, lighting--everything was great. It was a great party with help from you!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Ryan · Married on 02/11/2012

Curtis is very professional and nice.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Marc · Married on 01/20/2012

ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS. WE RECEIVED ALOT MORE THAN WE PAID FOR AND I CAN NOT EXPRESS HOW THANKFUL WE ARE. THE WHOLE STAFF WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY HELPFUL. WE GOT A PACKAGE WITH PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEOGRAPHY, AND DJ FOR A GREAT PRICE. WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND THAT? THEY WORKED WITH OUR BUDGET. WE ARE BEYOND GRATEFUL...

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GREAT TIME ASK FOR THE DJ CHRISTIAN, HE MUST BE THE BEST DJ IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. HE CATERS TO ANY AND EVERY TYPE OF CROWD, HE IS THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Victoria · Married on 12/10/2011

It was a great experience from the first meeting to the last! Curtis and Anna were awesome from start to finish!! I would hire them again in a second! They both made my event the best wedding anyone there has ever seen!!!!!
    I told Skip I wanted to get married to him again so that we could hire Curtis and Anna again : )

Sent on 12/15/2011

Lisa · Married on 11/19/2011

We just wanted to thank Greg so much for making our wedding such a fun, memorable time! My husband and I are NOT dancers, but we really had so much fun up on the dance floor! Greg made the atmosphere so comfortable and exciting and it really helped to loosen us up and truly enjoy the night! From going over all the little details with me, to fist-pumping me when you saw me before the wedding, to genuinely seeming so excited to be a part of the day...we can't thank him enough!! Also -- a little note to Curtis, we LOVED Curtis Knight Entertainment and will DEFINITELY refer you guys to all our friends and family. Your company is fun, yet professional and the online system is amazing! Keep up the great work :) Thanks again for everything!
    Lisa & Chris Kennedy

Sent on 11/24/2011

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2011

Curtis Knight Entertainment made my entire wedding. They went above and beyond my expectations. They are extremely easy to get in contact with, very responsive and they really listen to your vision for your day. They have great ideas and do things that I have never seen at a wedding. They made the day even more special. We absolutely love them! They are extremely professional and respectful and they just really understand how stressful the wedding planning process is and do ANYTHING they can to ease the stress. I received so many compliments that night of how amazing they were and I continue to get compliments. My maid of honor plans on hiring Curtis for her wedding. I cannot say enough great things about them. You would be crazy to not hire them for your event!!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Heidi · Married on 10/29/2011

I had DJ Mark Cherone from Curtis Knight Entertainment for my wedding on October 29th. He was awesome and I highly recommend him. Kept the people dancing all night!!! Was very happy with him and so were my guests.

Heidi

Sent on 11/13/2011

kerry · Married on 10/22/2011

Kerry and Chris are getting married !!
    Wedding Reception
    How they found CKE: Referred
    Saturday, October 22, 2011
    Wyndham Hotel, Andover, Andover, MA 01810
    CKE DJ: Christian Furze

It was great and so easy! We just called up made an appointment to sit down with someone and we were off and running. Christian was AWESOME! We were all on the same page at all times and he really listened to the type of party we wanted for our guests. Christian helped us have the most amazing wedding ever. There was no a moment when there wasn't people on the dance floor and everyone commented on what a great music selection we had. Definitely a great party!!
    Everyone should us CKE and Christian is HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!!!! He's was awesome and such a fun person to work with!! Sorry it took so long to comment we are still without power! [ This was during the big snow storm of October 2011 when everyone lost
    power ]

Sent on 11/04/2011

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2011

Curtis, after I talked to you it was an easy decision to switch from my current DJ to your company. You just "got it." And the longer we worked with you the more I realized your actions spoke even louder than your words. You meant what you said. You were also very generous in finding ways to thank me and my husband for our service in the military. Thank you for making your passion into a company because when you care as much as you do, it shows.

Ronny Perrin is a great guy who also happens to be a wedding DJ. I knew I made the right choice when the day before the wedding I called him to set up music for a slideshow (a very last minute request). Even though I was calm in my demeanor he somehow knew I must be anxious. He took the request and reassured me it was no big deal, it was going to be great. The pressure I felt melted away. We are a military family and though we don't expect such generosity, we are always very grateful for those who are grateful for us. Thank you again Ronny. I found him to be personable, easy-going, flexible, experienced, and funny! We had several people tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. A large part of setting the tone of the wedding is the DJ so he set us up for success! We loved the creative twist on the classic wedding games and many people complimented him on "the shoe game." The big group hug at the end was also a fantastic touch. Oh and we can't forget the impromptu karaoke. HAHA. Such a fun and unforgettable night. It was wonderful working with you, Ronny. THANK YOU!!!

Steve Clements, our videographer, was also wonderful to work with. It's tough to feel a camera on you and guests mentioned that they felt comfortable with him so in turn they didn't feel so put on the spot. He was always ready for me and guests to move him to the next great moment we wanted captured. I won't forget the moment when my 3 year old son was dancing on a chair and I ushered Steve over to grab the shot. He said "always grab me when you see something. I'll come right over." My son then proceeded to get so excited by it all that he threw a punch towards his cousin's head. I had to correct him (on camera!) and after me and Steve laughed he said "don't worry. I'll edit that part out." haha. phew! He also made a great team with our photographer. It was an evening wedding and when we were running out of light to take outside photos he stayed around and let the photographer usher him around which made for some AMAZING shots. BIG THANK YOU for being so flexible and easy to work with. All around great guy!

As stated above I feel Curtis set me up with an unbeatable team. Me and my husband had a great time at the wedding as did the guests. And I feel that CKE absolutely performed to the best of their ability to make our wedding night a great one! GO TEAM!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Matt · Married on 10/08/2011

OMG!! Where do I start. Hiring Curtis and Anna was absolutely the best thing ever!! From the very begining they were both amazing and professional. We had the most amazing time at our wedding and they were absolutely a HUGE part of that for us. Curtis and Anna we can not give you enough thanks for helping us make our big day a total GRAND SLAM!! The two of you really hit it out of the park for us. Thanks a MILLION times.

Matt Horath

Sent on 10/25/2011

Bre · Married on 10/07/2011

We had a wonderful experience from the very beginning. Curtis and Anna did a great job explaining all of the options and made the process to book the event run very smoothly. Curtis and Anna did a great job answering all of our questions. They made suggestions when we were not sure what to choose and the online event planner was also a great tool to help organize all of the song choices. Everyone at Curtis Knight Entertainment helped to make our wedding an amazing event. The music selection was great and the guests loved all of the games and extra touches that CKE provides. Curtis and Anna helped to make every event memorable, from the grand entrance to the last dance. We loved seeing all of the pictures that Curtis took displayed on the screen and the videographer did an amazing job on the wedding video. CKE truly made our wedding unforgettable and we recommend them to anyone planning an event! Thank you for all of your hard work! ~Luke and Breann

Sent on 01/09/2012

C · Married on 10/01/2011

1) How was your experience working with our office to book your event ?
    Very easy process and I particularly appreciated the low down payment and easy payment plans! Curtis and Anna even made the initial meeting fun playing from the song list; even the dog entertained us with her singing! Love her!

2) How was your experience working with our CKE Team Member ?
    Curtis and Anna are very easy to work with. They compliment each other; Curtis is animated and Anna is calm. People would be wise to listen to them and take their advise; they know how to create a great party experience for the wedding guests.

3) Do you feel that your CKE Team Member did his / her best to make your event the best it could be ? YES!
    Comments: Curtis and Anna are a very professional team and you can tell they LOVE what they do; they come prepared and they setup without you being aware they are doing it and the best part is they hand you cd's at the end of the night with pictures that Curtis had taken during the event and your song list from the evening. He even setup a big screen and rolled the pictures he had taken all night long and it was a free value added feature! The wedding guests all had a great time and didn't want the night to end; everyone was up and on the dance floor all night! Thank you Curtis and Anna for doing what you do so well.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Kaitlin · Married on 10/01/2011

Our meeting with Curtis and Greg was very informative, enjoyable and relaxed - which was exactly what we were looking for! We had a wonderful experience between the meeting and a couple of phone calls to work over the details. Greg was fantastic to work with! We definitely think Greg gave his all at our event!! Greg was very professional, energetic, fun and made sure our guests were dancing all night long. So many people commented to us throughout the night on how awesome our DJ was, which was great to hear! We would absolutely refer him and CKE!!! Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2011

Curtis and Anna were absolutely AMAZING!!! We can not say enough good things about them!!! Every time we needed anything, if they were not available, we would get a phone call back in under 20 minutes!!! They not only provided the entertainment, they were like two wedding co-coordinators, who definitely "flew under the radar"- so no one even noticed. If something wasn't going right with another vendor, one of them stepped in and had it fixed for us, which made for a very smooth and easy wedding. They were so awesome and completely professional in every way!

Sent on 10/05/2011