Curtis Knight Entertainment Reviews

221 | Billerica, MA

221 Reviews for Curtis Knight Entertainment

Curtis Knight Entertainment was fantastic! We were so happy with both Joel (photobooth) and 'Rolling Rick' (DJ) for my sister and new brother-in-law's wedding this past Saturday! The bridal party surprised the bride and groom with a photobooth, and Curtis Knight Entertainment was able to work above and beyond with us to help keep this a surprise and also made the accomodations we needed to work around the bride and groom :) and Joel made it that much better. Everyone was raving about how "awesome the photobooth guy was". There were lots of little kids at the wedding and he was sure to help them with props, directions, etc. Everyone was VERY excited that no matter how many people went into the booth (we got 12 in there at one time!!) EVERYONE was able to leave with a copy of the photo! We were very happy with the dj as well. He played a huge variety which kept everyone happy. The dance floor was never empty, which is always a good sign! We were so happy with everything! It was GREAT doing business with CKE!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Pauline · Married on 08/09/2013

CKE provided us with an absolutely phenomenal wedding package for our daughters wedding on Aug9th. Despite the crazy weather that became beautiful Right in time @ 7pm @ The Caselton in Windham.NH.(perfect Venue for outside ceremony...Its beautiful)...CKE was outstanding! Curtis and Anna were amazing.as well as the videographer. Our guests continue to email us to tell us it was the best wedding they'd attended due to the officiating.and the music was perfect!!!! ..And how the M.C. was so professional.yet fun.and clever in their demeanor.. (curtis).. They made the reception so memorable and their personalities blended perfectly with ours! Curtis and Anna are a fabulous team! Handling everything so beautifully and have a great sense of humor with great ideas to make the day flow without missing a beat! ****NO PUN INTENDED....lmao!
    we would definitely recommend them highly to anyone considering any part of their package.. We thank them from the bottom of our hearts for a job well done yet beyond the call of duty.. .......Pauline ----Billerica.ma

Sent on 08/23/2013

Kathy · Married on 07/28/2013

I used Curtis Knight himself as my officiant, and he was awesome! He arrived on time, was dressed in religious-type robes which I greatly appreciated (as opposed to a suit, or worse, casual attire), and was both solemn and funny during the ceremony. I wrote out the ceremony myself, and he had no problem whatsoever doing what I asked, and also contributed some great ideas to the ceremony. His fee was very reasonable, and many people commented afterwards how much they enjoyed him and the ceremony!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Five stars is not enough!!!!!! Curtis Knight is so helpful, knowledgeable and knows wedding planning inside out and backwards. You will be able to plan your day with his help exactly as you want it. Our DJ did a great job and the ceremony was exactly what the bride (my daughter) and groom wanted. Such a pro team!!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Curtis and Anna were phenomenal people to work with. They provided the music/mic for our ceremony, music for our reception, and uplighting at our venue. They were extremely accommodating when it came time to schedule meetings to discuss what we wanted. They kept us laughing and excited. Meeting with them was probably the most fun part of the wedding planning process. Their level of professionalism and fun personalities made our wedding incredible. The time they spent on helping us plan the music and overall flow of the reception along with getting to know us as a couple made it feel so personalized. I would highly recommend them to anyone we know getting married.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Nicolle · Married on 06/23/2013

My husband and I got married a little over a month ago and we used CKE for our videographer and Curtis and Anna were our DJ's. There are no words to describe the experience they provided for our guests at our reception. Every single guest we've talked to has said that it's the best wedding they have been to and that Curtis and Anna hands down were the best DJ's they have every experienced. I would 100% have to agree. From the start Curtis and Anna make you feel like you are part of the CKE family. They're professionalism is above and beyond. They kept the guests entertained without being too pushy and played the perfect music for every event during the wedding. They gave us personalized service and truly made our reception memorable for a lifetime! Best DJ's ever! Craig and I can't wait to see our video! Thank you Curtis and Anna!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

From the very first meeting, to the very last dance, Curtis and Anna were by far the most professional, talented and fun vendors we hired for our wedding. Curtis and Anna DJ'd both our ceremony and reception and provided an amazing photo booth. (Get the photo booth!!) At the very last minute, Curtis jumped in as our officiant when we had to make a few unexpected ceremony changes. He is a seasoned pro! All of our guests raved about Curtis Knight Entertainment. Hire them immediately! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2013

Hi Curtis!!!! THANK YOU!!! We had such an incredible night. Joel and Mike were both fantastic - so friendly and personable with all of our guests. We loved that they could play along with our crazy friends and family to make everything that much more fun. We are very excited to see the video, but in the mean time these photo booth shots are definitely keeping us entertained! I will highly recommend you all!!! Thanks again! The Molloy's

Sent on 06/24/2013

Millie · Married on 06/08/2013

Mike D. was as awesome as I knew he would be !!!! I would also like to add the team of Andrew Swaine and Michael Brigida work so well with each other (I didn't get the girls name that was with them my bad) they understand how the girls need to get dressed & the pictures a Mom really wants.
    Mike was a great entertainer throughout the evening and came to me whenever he had any questions at all instead of interrupting the bride & groom. I would recommend Mike D. to anyone that asked me for a reference as I already did recommend CKE to a number of people.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2013

We had the Curtis and Anna package and could not have been happier. We also had Curtis as our JP. They MADE our wedding. We are still getting compliments a month later on how awesome they were as both DJs and Curtis as the JP. Everything was perfect- in fact, it couldnt have been more perfect. Anna did a great job with the music for the ceremony- it was exactly what I wanted. Curtis did an AWESOME job with the ceremony- I have had sooooo many people tell me it was the best ceremony (and wedding!) that they had been to because of them. All of the details in the ceremony were perfect. The wedding was amazing- everyone loved the videos playing on the TVs. Uplighting was beautiful. Everyone thought Curtis was an amazing DJ and emcee. He just made the whole night so fun. I had someone tell me that this is the exact wedding she wanted for her daughters- it was so fun and perfect. Curtis and Anna made my night absolutely perfect.

We also used CKE for our videographers. They did an awesome job. I never saw them around the night of the wedding so I wasn't sure what to expect when I got the video (yes, I got the video in about 2 or 3 weeks!) but they got everything!! We loved the video.

I highly recommend Curtis and Anna- it was honestly the best money we spent on the wedding and we cannot say enough good things about them!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Matt · Married on 06/08/2013

They did such a great job if anyone ever asked us if we would recommend someone to take care of there special day we would definitely say Curtis Knight entertainment.

Sent on 07/15/2013

We contracted with Curtis Knight Entertainment and DJ Mark Cherone to handle ceremony and reception music for our May 2013 wedding. Mark did a great job leading up to and during our wedding and we could not have been happier with the results. Even with a last minute change in ceremony location due to bad weather, everything went smoothly. We were extremely pleased to see everyone up and dancing all night and had great feedback from our guests. I would happily recommend Mark and CKE to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 06/12/2013

kendra · Married on 05/18/2013

they were very friendlly and nice . and did a very nice job

Sent on 05/20/2013

Tracy · Married on 05/18/2013

Everything was excellent, and Wayne (and my guests) were so surprised.  It was so awesome having Rene Rancourt crash the wedding, and many people got pictures/autographs and got to try on the Stanley cup ring. Rene was incredible, and was so personable. He is quite the entertainer.

Sent on 05/28/2013

David · Married on 04/27/2013

Classy, but fun and kept the dance floor jumping. Exactly what we wanted, and all our guests - 25 to 75 said the same thing; he really had a pulse on the crowd. Mark kept an eye out for the bride and groom, and inconspicuously worked in our personal requests when we were around. Supremely well done - I wish I was getting married again tomorrow just to do it over!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2013

They were awesome loved everything willing to let t plenty of friends or co workers that plan to get married go to them :-) very pleased

Sent on 03/31/2013

Matt · Married on 02/23/2013

Absolutely, unequivocally the best aspect of the wedding planning process and the wedding itself was the hiring of, and working with, Curtis and Anna. We looked at other high end DJs. What differentiated Curtis and Anna was: extreme responsiveness (usually within an hour), knowledge (what typically works well at weddings), positive attitude, user friendly website that incorporated all aspects of ceremony and reception, willingness to do anything to make the day work (well beyond DJ duties). As you've probably read from other reviews, our guests were similar in that for weeks we received many compliments about our DJ. One unique thing that Curtis/Anna did was take pictures themselves (in addition to our separate photographer) and took a USB stick from our photographer, and put pictures from various sites we had taken pictures earlier in the day and display them during the reception. That was a big hit. More than anything, the two of them took away stress from the whole day and the planning process in general.

Sent on 04/20/2013
  • F

Frank · Married on 12/12/2012

Curtis officiated the wedding and did a great job!!! Leading up to the wedding he was responsive and helpful. The wedding ceremony was beautifully performed and Curtis made us feel comfortable. I highly recommend CKE!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Michelle · Married on 12/02/2012

We used Greg from Curtis Knight as our DJ, and he was AMAZING. He was really personal and friendly and such a pleasure to work with. He had the dance floor packed all night, and he was very accommodating with special requests. I loved working with him and would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Marc · Married on 11/01/2012

This was the 7th annual event and everyone said by far this was the best. Thanks Curtis and Anna for making that happen. We raised the most money in any year thanks to you. The up lights were incredible and were well worth it. During the slide show the background music was perfect and threw out the night the music selection was great. Loved the final countdown when it was time to close down a silent auction section folks ran to bid one last time. I know when my daughter gets married I know who to call. Thanks again for making this a wonderful and successful night.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Tom · Married on 10/27/2012

AMAZING!!! If it wasn't for them, It would of falling to shit... if you are looking for a DJ/Photography. Curtis and Anna are the best is the Biz.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2012

Everyone had an awesome time, and the photo booth was great addition!! Curtis & Anna allowed Us to have a great time and visit with our guests, without wondering what to do, or when to do it. They were a great, very accommodating team. They definitely got the party started and kept it going all night!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Everyone in the office was great to work with. Curtis was especially curtious and diligent about finding the right dj for us. Christian was great. During our meetings we walked through each step of the ceremony and how the night was going to be scheduled out. We were very confident going into the wedding ceremony/reception that everything was going to go according to plan. Christian mc'd the night step by step, just as he said he would. He nailed every step. It was a very fun night and it was a great help with Christian keeping the night going. The only downside was that it was over too soon!!! haha. Thanks, Jake

Sent on 10/28/2012

DJ Greg was awesome! Listened to our requests and did a great job of reading the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night! Also, he introduced us with a story about how my husband and I met- it was great!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Brandon · Married on 10/12/2012

We started off by meeting with Curtis, who is a fun person to spend some time with. Our meeting lasted a couple of hours because we were having so much fun with him and because of the attention he gave us.

They have great online planning tools for clients to make sure you have everything in line. A great help with planning what can be a stressful time.

We paired up with DJ Rolling Rick.

DJ Rolling Rick personifies a mix of professionalism, fun and attentiveness. He put so much work into little details for our wedding, whether they were things we asked for, or things he knew would take our special day to the next level. He matched the personality of the crowd all night and kept the dance floor packed!

Sent on 10/15/2012