Curtis Knight Entertainment Reviews

221 | Billerica, MA

221 Reviews for Curtis Knight Entertainment

Lauri · Married on 05/31/2014

We were absolutely thrilled with Mark Cherone dj’ing our event. He was awesome!
    Working with the office was seamless. Emails were returned promptly and the level of service was stellar.
    Mark was professional, his assistant Delilah was lovely. Mark worked with us the entire event, playing perfect music for the kids and graciously introducing our performer. He did the absolute best job we could have hoped for, and we will gladly hire him back for another event. ~ Lauri DiFraia

Sent on 06/02/2014

Curtis and Anna ROCK!! They bring an infectious energy and clearly have tremendous passion for what they do! I should love my job as much as they clearly love theirs! Their communication and professionalism is of the highest caliber. This is the second year we have used them and I was very impressed with their ability to read the crowd and adjust their energy to meet the very different needs of each group. I recommend them most highly!!

Most sincerely,
    Heather
    Lahey Clinic - Division of Medicine
    Division of medicine graduation celebration !

Sent on 06/09/2014

I was married 9 days ago. My husband and I contacted Curtis Knight over a year before to discuss options for DJ's. Curtis was instantly welcoming and helpful! He is a great guy and is always willing to work out anything you need to make your day wonderful. I have been to one of there weddings before and had a great time, so Curtis suggested the same DJ- Christian. Christian was very helpful from the start helping us plan out the right songs and plan the reception just how we envisioned.
    The night was wonderful and I never left the dance floor. Christian took all of our ideas and used his expertise to throw a great party. I also aded on a videographer. I am so eager to see my video. I have no doubt it will be wonderful. Frank shot footage all day without disrupting us even for a second. I am so grateful and highly recommend giving Curtis a call. You won't be disappointed!
    Thank You Curtis, Christian and Frank!
    Lisa & Chris Roberson

Sent on 05/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 04/12/2014

I had my husband's 50th Birthday party & hired DJ, photo booth, & the famous Rene Rancourt through Curtis Knight Ent. I am an organized perfectionist so I was pleased that the party turned out exactly as I planned! I hadn't met DJ Jeannie before that night, but the guests thought she was a friend of mine because she made it very personal by using the notes that I provided her about my husband. She kept everything on time & was very professional & personable. The crew from the photo booth got the guests to put on costumes & take funny pictures! It is so fun to look back on those photos to see how everyone really got into the spirit & enjoyed themselves! Rene's surprise arrival was the highlight of the night! He was so generous with his time & made everyone feel special. I will recommend them to my friends and family, for sure!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Perfect, perfect, perfect. I loved every minute of my wedding. Curtis and Anna listened to what I wanted for music and absolutely perfected the playlist. I didn't sit for a minute... And that's exactly what I wanted!!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Sherese · Married on 11/17/2013

My husband and I were married in November of 2013. Every part of our experience in working with Curtis Knight Entertainment was just great! Curtis is so kind, warm and funny. From my first time to talking to him over the phone, to our meeting with Curtis and Anna to lay out the details of our event to the assignment of Mark Cherone as our DJ, to our wedding, everything was just so easy and strait foward. Mark was also just a great DJ. He's a really nice guy and we got so many comments during and after the wedding about how the music and the flow of the evening was nice and classy. What I also liked about Mark was that he tried to understand what type of couple that we were. Some clients may be looking for more of a party feel to their wedding where as we wanted a nice, classy evening where people could hear themselves talk but then also dance and have fun on the dance floor. He really created a feel that matched our personalities. I would really recommend Curtis Knight Entertainment. The staff all just seem like a great group of people who really care about their clients!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Christina · Married on 11/09/2013

Curtis and Anna are simply the BEST! They were professional, knowledgeable, dependable, and a pleasure to work with!!!! By far the best vendors we had. They made the experience feel so personal- and not just like a "job." The peace of mind I had was priceless. Everything was spectacular- the engagement photo, the Gobo, the uplights, the video...!! From the beginning they were responsive, straight forward, and so easy to work with. Curtis even came to Boston, took an engagment photo last minute and gave us copies immediately, which really stood out as exceptional. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Curtis Knight Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2013

Hey Curtis and team: First and foremost we wanted to extend a huge THANK YOU to everyone involved in making our big day so perfect! Your knowledge, advice, and patience were appreciated more than you know. Working with your office to book your event was Great- Curtis accommodated our busy schedule and guided us through the selection process. We didn't feel pressured at all. FANTASTIC!! Everything from the DJ to the Uplighting was perfect. Your team was so understanding and helpful. Little things like adjusting our schedule so our guests could continue dancing made such a huge difference to our night. We really can't say thank you enough. The night was more perfect than we could have imagined. We will be recommending you and your team to everyone and be sure to give you 5 stars on Facebook/yelp/wedding wire!
    All the best - Robert and Lauren Helms

Sent on 10/21/2013

jen · Married on 10/06/2013

Mike d was aaammmaazzzziinnnnggg listened to exactly what we wanted and made it a night to remember!!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

DJ Rolling Rick was awesome! He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. He was very professional and easy to get in contact with.

Compared to other DJ's we had looked at Curtis Knight Entertainment was the most reasonably priced. We were very happy with the choice we made. We also decided last minute that we wanted up-lighting. Which we were able to get it through Curtis Knight Entertainment. I also liked that we could make changes to our event online and it was all broken down for us.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Elvira · Married on 09/28/2013

Working with your office to book the event was very comforting and exciting. I definitely felt like i was important. Working with my CKE team member was a joy. I felt like I already knew him forever. It was so much fun. CKE team member Mike D definitely did a great job, he did everything to our liking and then some. you will always be on my list to use again for my future events. thanks so much for everything. xoxoxoxo Elvira and Andrew

Sent on 10/02/2013

Teresa · Married on 09/28/2013

I used CKE to book the one and only Rene Rancourt for my wedding. I think it was probably the best decision I've ever made... besides marrying my husband, I guess!

Rene was a surprise guest and my fiancé didn't know anything about it. It was so hard keeping it a secret from him for months as he is a HUGE Bruins fan and his entire season ticket holder section was there in attendance. Rene was not only on-time, but showed up early and then patiently waited until exactly the right time. When he came out, everyone totally freaked out! Rene came in, had some great and hilarious commentary, sang the national anthem like a boss (naturally) and then stayed nearly an hour after so everyone could take pictures and try on his ring. It was the talk of the evening and SO awesome.

Curtis was super-prompt and fun to work with. Every question and special request to the plan I had was addressed quickly... the whole process was a blast!

If you have Bruins fans in your midst, book Rene with CKE. Best. Idea. Ever.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kathleen · Married on 09/21/2013

As always the professionalism & service of the DJ was great. They work as a team with us to make this special day even better for the bride & groom. Thank you and I look forward to working with you all again.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Working with your office was awesome, I loved the client log-in and all the suggestions for songs really helped. Emailing Curtis was very easy and convenient and his quick replies shows he is dedicated to his company. Everyone loved the DJ (Mark Cherone) especially he was so nice and made the wedding so much fun! I will definitely be recommending CKE to all my friends who are planning on getting married, made it so easy and enjoyable to plan and enjoy my wedding! Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Breanne · Married on 09/21/2013

Curtis & Anna are simply amazing! our wedding would not have been as outstanding without them!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Amy · Married on 09/14/2013

Curtis Knight Entertainment was so easy to work with. The online event planner was so helpful and easy to use for setting up my ceremony and song choices as well as planning the timeline. Curtis Knight was our JP and he was great! Jeanie Clements was our DJ and she was awesome! We loved having them there with us and we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a JP and DJ. The prices were great as well!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Curtis everything was great. From the time we booked with you till last night was a easy and smooth experience. Rolling Rick did an awesome job and Manny and I could not ask for a better night. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2013

Peter and I had the best experiences working with Curtis and Anna! From our first meeting, we knew we were in the best hands possible! From the details of the evening, to knowing our venue like the back of their hand, to the jokes and fun we shared in our meetings; we honestly couldn't have asked for a more professional duo to help plan the logistics so thoroughly. Curtis and Anna are so incredibly personable and amazing. Every meeting, interaction, email correspondence; they were on top of EVERYTHING! It was so easy for Peter and I to see that they LOVE their job so much, and they put their all into every single tiny detail and piece of the wedding that they are responsible for. Honestly, I feel like Peter and I built a relationship with them, and I'm not too sure too many people can say that about the DJs and/or bands they have at their weddings. We were at a wedding several years back and that Curtis and Anna DJ'd. Peter and I were trying to think back to what made that wedding so unbelievably special and memorable, and when we figured it out, we realized it was the energy and excitement that Curtis and Anna brought to the wedding. They pumped family and friends up about the union of two of our closest friends, and the excitement and energy they put forth was visceral- everyone on the dance floor could feel the energy that the two of them had for the married couple. Instantly, we knew we HAD to book them! Sure enough we did and honestly, I couldn't have imagined our wedding reception being any more perfect thanks to Anna and Curtis. Family members and friends post-wedding commented on how awesome the DJ was, and how absolutely FUN the reception was, and that was all thanks to Curtis and Anna! They weren't just bodies behind a set of speakers, they were personalities that family and friends got to know and could have fun around. THANK YOU ANNA AND CURTIS! YOU MADE OUR DAY PERFECT from the ceremony to the last dance!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Iam very Happy with my choice of DJ service. Kyle was very attentive and flexible and my guests had a great time. Thank you for helping make my day:)

Sent on 01/04/2014

Christine · Married on 08/31/2013

I hired Curtis and Anna for our wedding on 8/31/13 and I could have asked for a better set of DJ's. They were fun, interactive, entertaining and all around fantastic. We also found it great that they had pictures showing on 2 screens throughout the night.

All in all an absolutely great time and great DJ's.

Lana · Married on 08/31/2013

Anna & Curtis are THE BEST!!! We used Curtis Knight Entertainment for our DJ (Mark), our photographer (Andrew), and our uplighting. They did an AMAZING job! Our DJ was perfect and we got so many compliments on the song choices and general flow of the night! Our photographer did a great job and helped come up with some perfect ideas (including great problem solving on the spot)! Our uplighting came out better than we anticipated and really completed our special night! All in all, we felt so comfortable with everyone who worked with us at Curtis Knight Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone, for any occassion! They truly go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect!

Kathy · Married on 08/24/2013

Hi Curtis & Anna, The wedding was amazing…we could not have ask for anything more. When we went across the street [ after the wedding, to the Chinese restaurant ] there were 34 or our guest waiting for us…a third of the wedding guests! They all had so much fun they did not want the night to end. The pictures you showed during the receptions were awesome. Everyone loved them! We are so excited to see them… You were amazing….Thank you..Thank you Kathy ( Mother of the bride)

Sent on 08/26/2013

If you are searching for the best DJ/photo for your wedding, look no further.

If you want to have an amazing wedding, leave it to Curtis and Anna! They have been in the business forever and know what they are doing! Their experience is obvious by how smooth your night will flow, our guests were raving about how awesome they were!!

The customer service is second to none- from the first moment you contact them they will treat you like you are the most important person in the world, and they are so genuine in that. They treated my family and guests with the same service before, during and even after my wedding.

I had photography by Andrew Swaine (part of the CKE team) and his wife who were so amazing to work with, they had beautiful picture ideas that were fun and different. They are also extremely experienced and helped with everything from putting in my veil and when I should get in my dress!!

As my wedding coordinator said when I asked her about CKE, "With Curtis & Anna you've got a sure bet" I wouldn't trust my wedding to anyone else.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Vanessa · Married on 08/24/2013

Curtis Knight Entertianment is one stop shopping for wedding needs. We booked our DJ, photographer, videographer, JP, photo booth and up lighting through Curtis. Everyone was great! We meet with our DJ Mike, and knew after the first meeting he was the one for us. He had exactly what we were looking for and had the experience we needed. We needed to incorporate Portuguese music into our night and Mike had experience with the style of music and took care of it all.

Rich was our photographer and he was fantastic. He was a little quiet at first, but on wedding day he was great! The got just about every photo on my list and then some, he had some very creative ideas and I was amazed when I saw the photos. He was also very quick to get me the photos after the weeding too.

Mike was our videographer. He was great. He reached out to me a few days before to get all the details about where I was getting ready and was there on time. He was almost invisible, I feel like I barely saw him. He was never up in our faces or anything. I can't Wait to see how amazing the video comes out. I know he got some good shots too.

Bob was our JP. Again, he was another person we knew right away we wanted at our wedding. He did a great job of helping us plan the ceremony. He wrote our vows to match our theme. We had a few slip ups but he kept everything running smoothly. He attended our rehearsal aw well and made sure every one knew what was going on.

We also rented up lights and a photobooth from CKE which was a huge hit with guests. And up lighting gave the room a very nice romantic feel.

Megan · Married on 08/23/2013

Curtis and his team are so wonderful! Would highly recommend. Curtis is literally around to answer any questions 24/7...he is a true professional! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2013