218 Reviews for Curtis Knight Entertainment

218 Curtis Knight Entertainment Reviews

When I called The Curtis Knight Entertainment Company and spoke to Curtis in regards to getting a DJ for my Son in Laws 50th Birthday Party, not only was he helpful but, I felt like I was speaking to an old Friend because, Curtis was so Friendly! Rick Padula was our DJ, He was absolutely fabulous! He played all the music we requested, got people onto the dance floor that don't normally dance, Saluted our Veterans which is huge in our Family and made sure the Party was all about Jim, the Birthday Guy! He had all the guests get in a circle and Jim was in the middle. Rick, proceeded to pass the microphone to each person to say something about Jim. It was heart warming I have never seen that done. Fun!! I would highly recommend Rick Padula as well as the Curtis Knight Entertainment Company, very professional and we will use them for all our future events. Thank you so much Rich for a fun filled evening!

Profile Picture Helen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Justice of Peace/ Marriage Minister: i used Curtis to find me the best officiant ever: Linda Knight! She was amazing, pleasant, friendly and felt i knew her for a long time! She helped personalize the ceremony to however i wanted and she added a beautiful blessing in the end. She is fun, outgoing, humble and very experienced! I recommend her to anyone looking for tye perfect person who understands love and marriage! Thanks Linda! You really made us feel happy! You are th best!
Nelly & Simon
07/29/2017

Profile Picture Nelly, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark the DJ was awesome. Everyone at my wedding kept saying what an awesome DJ, he is playing such great songs. He played all the requests that I had suggested and many other awesome songs.
Dave the Photographer did an amazing job on our photos. They all came out so nice.
Steve and I can't say enough how great it was to work with Curtis Knight Entertainment. You made our wedding day very special. I would definitely recommend you to others.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Fabulous! Everyone loved my DJ. He played all the music we wanted and got everyone involved. Everyone said they had so much fun at our wedding! CKE listened to exactly what we wanted for our reception and made it perfect.

Profile Picture User6168902, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews

Kristen Rufo / Sarah Rufo and Sean LaFleur
Sarah and Sean are getting married !
Wedding Ceremony & Reception
How they found CKE: Saw Past CKE event
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Andover Country Club, Andover, MA 01810

CKE Team Member (s): Curtis and Anna ! Curtis Knight Anna Shelbaer Curtis Knight Curtis Knight Kim Vara

Curtis and Anna together, they are amazing!! They played everything that I requested and so much more! Having the TV screen there was nice cause not only could I see old photos of my husband and I growing up, I also saw the photos he took that day, and they were beautiful! Kim Vara was on photobooth duty, she was amazing!! Everyone was amazing! Thank you for my special day!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Photography

Where do I even begin? Curtis and Anna hands down made my wedding. Almost every guest I have spoken to have RAVED stating that my DJ was the best they have ever experienced and I could not have agreed more. My wedding was originally planned for December 2015 however my husband who is active duty military deployed last minute and I had to change my wedding date just 10 weeks out and Curtis and Anna were beyond amazing and made what could have been a very chaotic and stressful experience a very smooth transition. During planning, Curtis pays so much attention to detail that as a bride I did not have to worry about a single thing. They also made sure details I never would have even considered thinking about were taken care of. During my wedding, Curtis made sure the entire event ran on time and smoothly and made sure I was where I needed to be at all times. I did not have to worry about a thing. On top of being phenomenal DJs and wedding planning assistants, Curtis and Anna helped me to surprise my husband with Rene Rancourt. I recommend Curtis and Anna to not just brides but to ANYONE who needs a DJ for any event. Thank you Curtis and Anna from the bottom of both my heart and John’s for such a fantastic experience. I can say with full confidence, my wedding would not have been such an amazing night without you both there.

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Curtis Knight is the best! When looking for a photographer, he answered all my questions. He was easy to get in touch with whenever I had any questions and gave me the rights to all my pictures after the wedding! 5 out of 5 stars!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 11/12/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

We LOVED CKE! We used Curtis and Anna to DJ our wedding on 10/15/16-- what a hit!! We got so many compliments on the music! They kept the night going and flowing! We loved the shoe game ( although we were so reluctant to give the okay to do). Curtis and Anna were so friendly from the moment we met him. (My sister had also used CKE for her wedding so we knew what we were getting :) ) they're professional, skillful, and fun!! Curtis also took pictures and uploaded them for a slide show for everyone's viewing-- added bonus :)Curtis had so many good ideas but also listened to what we wanted and what was most important for us. Thank you Curtis and Anna for a fun night!! Love, the Duffy Family �

Profile Picture Marysa, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I had the privilage of having Curtis and Anna dj our wedding! They were absolutley incredible! Not only did they take time to really talk to us about what we want they went above and beyond wih making the night so amazing! From taking beautiful pictures and having them on the tv at the reception! To getting my guest out of there seats and on to the dance floor!!!!! I highly reccomend this company zif you want to have the nest night ever!!!! Thankyoi Curtis and Anna

Profile Picture samantha, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used CK for our DJ and Mark was so amazing! I had multiple conversations with him leading up to our big day because I wanted a dance party. My family is crazy in the funniest of ways and LOVE to get their dance on. I gave Mark full reigns and told him to keep the dancing going and keep the vibe up. He did just that, from the second the dance floor opened to the last song, the dance floor was packed. My pictures are amazing of people laughing, dancing and just having the best time. I am so happy to have had Mark, he was so flexible, easy going and make everything transition perfectly. It was such a seamless event, I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Curtis via e-mail and meeting arrangements, always very polite, accommodating and quick responses. My husband I worked with DJ Mike D, we got a referral from a friend, never saw him DJ before (risky we know). We met with DJ Mike D and knew he was the DJ for us right away, he has a great outgoing personality which was what we needed because we are both very shy. My husband is from Poland has a hard to pronounce first and last name, a few of our bridal party names were hard to pronounce as well. Mike D was so thorough at pronouncing all the names correctly, this meant a lot to us. Mike D also made suggestions for how the night should go, games, and songs. The wedding reception was at Smith Barn in Peabody, during cocktail hour we were taking pictures outside and I could hear the music and was like I love all these songs. Mike D set up the entrance for the wedding party and us....one of our guests wrote on facebook "I've never been more hyped then when (my husband and I) entered their reception to Metallica...best moment of a great weekend". Our dancefloor was going ALL NIGHT! Mike D made the night amazing with the flow of music and keeping everyone dancing. Again Mike D had the challenge of incorporating Polish dance music, which we were nervous about for the non Polish guests. Our guests were on the floor dancing to Polish dance music like it was Pitbull, he put the songs on at the right moment, no one left the dance floor. Everyone had a lot of fun, people that never dance, danced and everyone was covered in sweat by the end of the night. THANK YOU Mike D for making our wedding reception amazing!

Profile Picture User7146415, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Curtis Knight for the main gala for a school reunion that spanned 70+ years and they were GREAT!

Profile Picture Donna, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Videography

Can't recommend them enough. No words can explain how incredible it was to have Curtis knight entertainment as a part of my wedding ceremony and reception. Curtis went way beyond any expectation I had to make my day and planning period amazing and stress free.

Profile Picture Micaela, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Curtis was phenomenal! Everything went extremely smooth from the booking through the actual event. He is most professional and entertaining. All of the guest raved about him and his work.

Profile Picture Bruce, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used these services for both our d.j. and photographer and we got exactly what we were looking for. Both the d.j. and photographer listened to what we were looking for and followed our wants. Our invitees enjoyed themselves at our wedding and the atmosphere was relaxed for everyone just as we wanted. We would definitely go back to them to use.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We got referred to Curtis Knight Entertainment from my husbands cousin who used a DJ through Curtis and he did an amazing job! We wanted to use the same DJ and we booked him right away, but a few months before our wedding, he decided to stop DJing. I was very disappointed, but Curtis wasted no time in getting us a new DJ. He set us up with DJ Rolling Rick and I honestly couldn't of been more pleased with how energetic he is! He had no problems with last minute decisions (even one during the reception!) and he went with the flow while also sticking to the schedule we had chosen. Rolling Rick made all of our announcements and then some!! He was very comfortable with my crazy group and did such an excellent job! He also danced all night behind the DJ booth which we loved!!!
We also got a photo booth through Curtis Knight Entertainment & it was such a hit! My husband was on the fence about getting one, but I knew it was a must! All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed it and we got numerous compliments. The photo booth is like a little room with curtains on all sides (it fits a lot of people!) so the photo booth attendant is the one actually taking the pictures. I was relived that I wouldn't be getting any naughty photos! The photo booth has a lot of props and our attendant we got assigned was Eamon and he was a blast! He also kept the area very organized and clean. He also held onto my photo strips until the end of the night so I wouldn't have to keep track of them! We got a book of all the strips at the end of the night and there was a screen with a slideshow of the pictures so you could see them every time you walked by.
The last part of my review is of Curtis. He was very helpful as I mostly dealt with him and he emailed back very promptly. He made sure I was taken care of and pleased with everything. He also did an amazing job editing my Father Daughter song since my dad didn't want to dance a whole song!! I was very pleased with all of the services we used!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thanks so much Curtis.
Jeanie was awesome. She gave us a great show last night. We all had a great time and she stayed a bit longer than expected. She worked the party well..
I am very impressed with you and your team.
I am so happy with how everything worked out.
Thank you again for your professionalism and Great service!!

Jeanie was very professional and made the reception a fun night!! She took all our requests and kept the party going!!

Thank you again Curtis for a great evening!!

Keith A Torrisi

Profile Picture Keith, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Curtis Knight Entertainment was an excellent vendor to work with-- they were so helpful and accommodating. Mark Cherone was our DJ and he had our guests on their feet all night. Both Mark and Curtis were accessible and always answered our questions immediately, made excellent suggestions and made us feel so comfortable and excited. I highly recommend using them!!!

Profile Picture Kate , 6/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Curtis is a DJ, photographer, and Justice of the Peace, and now realtor. Curtis and Anna gave our special day that special something that made our wedding so much fun. Curtis was at our beck and call whenever we wanted to capture a moment of cuteness with children. He was very vibrant, flexible, and made everyone laugh. I'm excited to see some legitimate smiles in the photos when we get them.

Throughout the ups and downs of the planning process, he was amazing at making us feel at ease and guiding us to make decisions that suited our needs and preferences.

It seems expensive, but dealing with one person to do the role of three, makes life MUCH easier.

Profile Picture Lee, 5/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant, Photography

Our wedding was about 6 months ago and we got the opportunity to work with Curtis Knight Entertainment. We were looking for a DJ that knew and provided Latin music and that could manage to get our very serious, tough crowd out of their chairs and on to the dance floor without having to use certain games in the process. We were lucky when Curtis Knight suggested DJ Greg. DJ Greg demonstrated exceptional knowledge of Latin music, was willing to meet multiple times online ( I had car accident and due to injuries it was impossible for me to travel) and that would play the songs we actually wanted to hear vs dj chosen songs, and he explained to us every step of the process at our reception. He was very professional. DJ Greg was so in tune with us that he made the reception perfect, specially my dance with my father. Everyone danced! And they were all very pleased with his work. I want to thank DJ Greg and Curtis Knight Entertainment for making our wedding and reception a great one! God bless!

Profile Picture User7338392, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Curtis has been extremely helpful to us. My fiance and I are both active duty military stationed overseas, Curtis has done his very best to work with us and keep us well informed as well as always responding to my emails in a timely fashion. His prices are great and he seems so passionate about his career. We are confident we will receive the best service!

Profile Picture User5307085, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Curtis, Anna, and their photographer Rachael were AMAZING!! Everyone had fun thanks to them and it was a blast! I'll never forget it!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Mark Cherone did an amazing job! We had him play the music for both the ceremony and the reception. He showed up early and music was playing before our first guest arrived. He coordinated well with our pastor and knew exactly when to cut the music in and out during the ceremony. The reception was amazing! He kept the dance floor full all night long & had a great feel for what music to play for the crowd. He was also great on the microphone - very natural & upbeat. Our guests loved him! We've received so many compliments! I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mark Cherone did an outstanding job at the wedding of our children. An outdoor wedding the weather was a bit stormy Mark rolled with it and made it as smooth as could be. The dance floor was filled all night! Whatever we asked of him was done with such ease and professionalism everyone at the wedding came to us and said that he was the BEST DJ they have ever seen at a wedding. We would highly recommend his services and we would never hire anyone else!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/15/15, 1 Review