Curtis Farm Reviews

27 | Wilton, NH

27 Reviews for Curtis Farm

Susan Manning · Married on 07/15/2019

Fun Wedding

My sister in law got married here this summer and the wedding was so much fun! I have been to a few “farm” weddings and I have to say this one was the best. Amazing view and beautiful grounds. They also lined up bus service to the hotels which was an added plus. Thank you Curtis Farm!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Phil Estavez · Married on 10/19/2018

Very Good Wedding

Very good venue for my friends wedding. He was very happy and the staff did a great job. We were able to leave our cars overnight which was a big help to us.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Karen Bloom · Married on 08/04/2018

5 Stars for Curtis Farm.

We got married at Curtis Farm and would definitely recommend the venue to other brides. Flexibility, view, outside vendors, and vibe was what attracted us. A young family owns and runs it and their kids and animals are adorable. Thanks Matt and Nicole! Check out their Poodles!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Stephen · Married on 09/02/2017

The staff at Curtis Farm made my brothers weddings really special day. The owners encouraged our kids to play with theirs and they went above and beyond. Make sure you do the barn yard tour if it’s offered. Great venue.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Anna · Married on 05/27/2017

My daughter was married at Curtis Farm in May and we could not have been more pleased with the venue. When see said she wanted a farm venue we were skeptical but we were pleasantly surprised with Curtis Farm. In now way did we expect a "farm" wedding to be so elegant. Many thanks to Matthew and Nicole Fish who truly made our daughters wedding special. It's a small family run business and their attention to detail, hard work (including their son Eli and his younger brothers),and beatififul farm really impressed our guests. - Anna

Sent on 06/24/2017

Steve · Married on 09/09/2016

Great venue and very nice staff. Best wedding we went to out of 5 this summer.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Mark · Married on 07/23/2016

My brother got married here this summer. The newlyweds wanted a unique venu and that is what they got! Check out their funky furniture and the view is amazing. The staff tool great care of my family and the owner was very helpful.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Susan · Married on 07/16/2016

Our wedding was 2 years ago and we took the owners up on their offer to come back some day and show them our children and have a picnic at the farm. We visited this past weekend and wow did that bring back
    Memories! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of our guests had a very nice time. We had looked at all the farm venues within an hour of Curtis Farm and we are confidant we made the right choice as the venue that fit our vision. We didn’t know if the owners would remember us but they reminded us of all the details and they even brought us a laptop to view all the pics they took that day. 100% happy with our wedding. Thank you Curtis Farms and especially Matt and Nicole.

Sent on 06/01/2018

My Daughter was married at Curtis Farm in July and we were 100% pleased with Curtis Farm. Beautiful setting, friendly staff, and the owners were very helpful. Our guests are still talking about Anna's wedding! The view is amazing and their facility is just what we wanted for a rustic chic wedding. I would recommend Curtis Farm to any couple looking for a rustic chic wedding venue.

Sent on 09/15/2015

We loved Curtis Farm for our daughter's wedding! Matt and his wife were very well organized and responsive to our needs. Our daughter lives in New Mexico and wanted an outdoor wedding on a farm -- she found Curtis Farm on line, and my wife and daughter found it easy to coordinate long distance planning with Matt. He has been doings events on his farm for many years, and his knowledge of the flow and timing of events made for a wedding that as free of stress as possible. The best compliment that I can give Matt is that my guests, my family, and I had a blast the entire weekend!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Marcia · Married on 08/30/2014

Curtis Farm is gorgeous and the evening we had was spectacular. Matt Fish and his wife, Nicole, were so very warm and helpful to us. They are knowledgeable and attended to details so that we could relax back and enjoy ourselves. Their recommended vendors were all great and we really could not be happier. We hired our own band and photographer but utilized his recommended caterer and tent company. We felt it necessary to contract with a Septic Company to provide a luxury trailer for bathrooms with running water vs. the farm's porta-potties. They were a little pricey but so very nice. Contract early as they are very fully booked early on. We understand why. What a great day and evening we had. Enjoy Curtis Farm. There is everything to love about it.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Chris · Married on 07/12/2014

My wife and I got married July 12th at Curtis Farm and we were very pleased. The staff was wonderful and all of their suggested vendors were too. All of guests were impressed with the venue and that is why we chose Curtis Farm. It's a small business and the owners were great to work with. We didn't want a wedding that was traditional so we did a lot of alternative things with our event and Curtis Farm was able to accommodate them all (except the Chinese fire lanterns but we
    Completely understood their concern about fire hazards). I highly recommend any couple looking for a venue out of the ordinary to
    Check out Curtis Farm. Chris and Emily Emmal

Sent on 09/03/2014

Patrick · Married on 06/28/2014

I was a guest at a wedding here June 28, 2014 and it was cool! Really great setting and an awesome view. There was real antique furniture in the tent and couches outside which added to the overall feel to
    The place. The owner gave the kids tractor rides and allowed everyone to engage in a petting zoo in their barnyard. Lots of selfies were taken with their donkeys! I have been to many weddings the last few years and by far this was the best wedding by a long shot. The sunset was azazing!

Sent on 09/08/2014

The · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I were guests at our nieces wedding here this past June. The wedding was beautiful and the venue was breathtaking. The ceremony had the Monadnock mountains as the backdrop and the reception was in a huge tent. The food was excellent, the grounds were immaculate, and the staff was very courteous. The tent overlooked a hayfield and a flower garden with a beautiful mountain view. My husband grew up on a farm and really enjoyed seeing a farm dressed up as it was and seeing it enjoyed by the other guests. The farm apparently was a family farm and now is set up to host weddings which helps preserve the land from being developed. We spoke with the owners who are a young family with little boys and I can't say enough about what a wonderful job they did running the wedding. The husband is the event manager and he runs a tight ship. Thank you for all the work and effort you put into our family's event.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Liz · Married on 06/13/2014

We got married at Curtis Farm this past June and we give them 5 stars. We wanted an outside venue and the farm was a big hit with all of our guests. Being able to use our own vendors was a big plus
    For us and the view was amazing! I recommend Curtis Farm for any couple wanting an outdoor wedding. Take their advice and wrap
    The event around sunset and have them bring out their animals
    For your guests. Our guests were really liked the sunset cocktail hour, animal barnyard tours, and their photo booth. Thank you from Liz and William!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

We chose Curtis Farm because they offered tje flexibility and setting no other venue we visited offered. We wanted a vintage chic wedding and they did a great job assisting us with this. The staff was courteous and attentive. Everything was what we expected. Thanks again.

Sent on 06/11/2014

We had our wedding at Curtis Farm August 2013 and could not have been happier. Thanks for everything and all the little details you all did really make a difference. Your animals were fun for our guests and everyone enjoyed watching sunset after dinner. I would recommend Curtis Farm to any couple looking for a special venue.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Curtis Farm's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, your wedding was great!

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

My husband Greg and I were married at Curtis Farm July 7th, 2012 and we were very happy with the venue. We went shabby chic and the farm provided the perfect backdrop. We went vintage decor and used all their furniture which our guests raved about. We were very happy with our wedding planner and event manager who is the owner of the farm. He, Matt, definitely made a difference and in hindsight was right on with all of his advice. If you are considering Curtis Farm, you won't be disappointed. Take their advice and wrap the event around sunset. We did and we lived it!

Sent on 09/26/2014

The Curtis Farm has an absolutely breath taking view. Matt and his wife Nicole were so great to work with, professional yet caring, they felt like family come the day of our wedding. They take the stress away, and make your day go smoothly, not a worry at all. Our photographer quit the morning of our wedding day. With out a hitch they stepped in to take over. Their photography is beautiful and their Farm is rustic, unique, and tells a great story.
    For us our love story.
    August 2016

Sent on 09/03/2016

Dolly · Married on 09/20/2014

Our daughter , Shannon fell in love with Curtis farms and knew right away this was her perfect venue! Matt,Nicole and their staff were all so helpful, and made the whole experience a wonderful,fun and "one of a kind " wedding !! All that attended said it was the most beautiful, unique and fun they have ever had a wedding!! Thank you for this wonderful memory!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

Beautiful Farm, nice views of the mountains

Sent on 09/25/2016

2.5

I used Curtis Farm for my wedding venue.
    I would not have wanted to have wedding anywhere else.
    I will say that the entire process made me nervous because there was not a lot of communication.
    COme the day of the wedding everything was great however.
    I have one other thing i will say the I did not love, they charge for absolutely every extra you can imagine.

Very lovely wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2015
  • User4193910 · 2+ years ago

2.8
      3.0

We had a beautiful wedding at Curtis Farm. We wanted a great venue with a view and to be able to have everything at the same location and we wanted out guests to have a unique experience. We were able to have a photo booth and lawn games and both were used by ALL of our guests. What we did not like about our venue was in relation to pricing and the owner. The original price list from the venue was very misleading and the price was much higher than originally quoted. Advice to future people booking this venue, read the contract extremely carefully and look for all the hidden costs.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2017

2.8
      1.5

We went to Curtis Farm for a consultation for a small, simple fall wedding. The owner drove up on an ATV, disheveled and couldn't recall our names. He explained the donkeys wore hats and the chickens would be decorated with necklaces....no joke. (they only have a dirt 'floor', fyi). He also mentioned how he didn't care if we booked or not, someone else would. It was very much a business deal and he could give two sh**s about your special day. Dissmisive, never let us ask a question. Extremely disappointed. Good place for a very small extremely casual or shot-gun wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Paul · Married on 10/06/2018

1.2

BUYER BEWARE grooms farther writing

Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!!
    Hired mat as wedding planner , mat has very poor communication 3 month prior to the wedding no communication had to take it
    Apond our self to reserve tent and catering rented heaters 1 did not work charged for decorations did not provide hired bat services short poured all mix drinks this was a evening wedding port a potties had no lighting the took table decorations (candles) and use them in potties, staff took appetizer s before guest got served.asked for refund on services not provided or short changed. Gave 3weeks to respond not communication s after 16 years of servicing this type of event Curtis farms should be more in touch with service not lip service When renting equipment (heaters)they should work if not refund cost ,when no lighting in bathroom refund ,when taking decorations that were paid by guest don’t steel them to give lighting in bathrooms don’t have mat be event planner,wedding planner,bartender,maintance man no attention to detail asked for a refund on wedding planner (1000.00) to many hats for mat but if you use some one else he will charge you BUYER BEWARE this is a nice venue but the service and attention to details that poor

Sent on 12/05/2018