Current Films Reviews

20 | San Diego, CA

20 Reviews for Current Films

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Laughing and crying looking back on our preview!

Current Films gets a 5-star rating for filming our wedding in Atlanta! Zac and Bethany work like a dream and half the time we forgot they were there! They are so professional and courteous while capturing every moment of the day. Zac has a vision and is able to give direction when needed - trust in them allowed us to fully be ourselves without added pressure. Our teaser/preview was delivered timely and exceeded expectation. The final product is something my husband and I will treasure forever that allows us to revisit the feelings of our day anytime. We can’t wait for our final video and are 100000% satisfied and happy we chose Current Films!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Zac and Bethany are just amazing. From the moment I talked to Bethany I knew I had made the right decision hiring this talented couple to capture our day. She was genuinely dedicated to knowing us as a couple, before Zac showed up on our day, to make sure the video they created for us was “us”. And they knocked it out of the park. When Zac arrived he was warm, kind and patient throughout the entire day. Yet, we didn’t even realize he was there most of the time! The end result is something we will truly treasure forever. It is perfect in absolutely every way, down to the moments chosen and music playing. THANK YOU, ZAC AND BETHANY! You guys are the absolute best at what you do and so ridiculously talented.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2018

If you are looking for a wedding film that has the quality of big screen movies, you MUST go to Bethany & Zac. We couldn't happier with our experience with them. From the beginning, they were personable and responsive. I LOVE that they set up a Skype call with us to ensure that we were a good fit for each other. They were so professional but also so loving throughout the whole planning process. They truly captured amazing memories for us and our final cut was incredible. Their style is unique and they put together a story of our love and our special day. If I could make one recommendation to any bride and groom - get the videographer. It's the only thing you'll have to look back on for the rest of your lives! Current Films captures this perfectly! Thank you again for everything!
    Love - Brittany & Cameron

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Jesenia

Jesenia · Married on 02/25/2018

Memorable and Exciting!

Where do we begin? Finding Zac and Bethany was truly a blessing for us. As my husband was on the fence for our wedding video, we couldn't imagine our wedding day without them! So happy with our wedding video and its a memory we will cherish forever thanks to them!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

Current Films is amazing! We are beyond thrilled with the final product that they provided us. We have watched it a solid 100x in awe over what they were able to capture and the cinematic approach that they take with editing. They deliver such a unique product as compared to what is available. We loved all of the videos we had seen from them prior to choosing to work with them and love ours even more (we may be biased here!).

Bethany and Zac were so fun to have with us throughout our wedding day. It was like having two more friends along for the journey. They made everything incredibly easy for us both in planning prior to the wedding and during the day.

We are so very happy that we decided to include video into our wedding budget and even more pleased that we chose Current Films! They do not disappoint!

Thank you Bethany and Zac!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/16/2017

Zac and Bethany were absolutely amazing to have at our wedding. Being in front of a camera can sometimes feel awkward but they made us feel so comfortable and really brought out the best in us. We were so happy with the way our video came out and continue to watch it over and over and we fall more and more in love with it each time. In addition to our video we purchased the extra footage which we highly recommend as it captured a lot of moments that we missed on our wedding day. If you are looking for a wedding videographer, choose Current Films, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/09/2017

Bethany and Zac were amazing! They did a beautiful job capturing our special day. I was blown away by our wedding video and will treasure it forever!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Aliena · Married on 10/14/2017

Current Films are the most AMAZING people. They are professional, fun, and capture every important moment of your special day. We were not only overly impressed woth our wedding video, but Zac and Bethany are so amazing to work with! This couple makes you feel comfortable and captures every moment of your happiness. Words can’t explain how happy we are that we had Current Films on our wedding day. From 1-10 (10 being the highest) I would rate them at 25. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Caitie · Married on 07/01/2017

We were so pleased with Current Films, and how Zac & Bethany were able to capture our BIG day! It truly amazed us with just meeting both Karl & I face to face the day of and they were so observant on filming such beautiful moments. They showed up great timing and shot the most unique and artistic angles without even knowing they were there. With everything going on they made it so easy to work with, even on such short notice. So happy we made the perfect decision choosing them and we would recommend them to every bride and groom looking to capture their day and have a memory for a lifetime. We purchased a "day of" preview where Zac & Bethany took shots they filmed and displayed it on a projector throughout the entire wedding evening. Let me tell you how everyone who attended will be talking about that forever! It amazed us that they did this so fast and added the unique backdrop with a personal touch. LOVE LOVE LOVED that! (Worth the purchase)

Thank you Zac & Bethany you both are truly talented and passionate at what you do! Wish we could give them more than 5 stars if they allowed it xoxox- Caitie & Karl

Sent on 10/16/2017

Abby · Married on 05/27/2017

Bethany and Zac were amazing! The two were so professional and easy to work with. They really listened to what my husband and I were looking for and made it happen. You can see the love they put into each of their videos with their amazing attention to detail. They were extremely responsive up to our wedding; go with the flow day-of and timely for any next step questions after the fact. I would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 02/26/2017

We hired Current Films for our wedding at the Ritz Beach Club- it was very easy to communicate with Zac and Bethany before our big day. Zac did an amazing job capturing all of the important moments the day of our wedding. We are very very happy with our video and would definitely recommended Current Films!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Lindsay · Married on 01/27/2017

Zac & Bethany (Current Films) were absolutely amazing to work with! They were professional, easy going, and fun! Our wedding day was perfect and they were such an important part of it. They perfectly captured the day in the most gorgeous video.

I would shout their names from the mountain top! Book Current Films for your wedding everyone!!!!!

In Love,
    Lindsay & Clint

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kate · Married on 06/04/2016

Hiring Zac and his team was one of the best decisions we made with regards to our wedding. His personality allowed him to seamlessly navigate our wedding and the pre-event festivities. Additionally, Zac professionally answered any questions and accommodated all requests. We were so impressed with his ability to beautifully capture all of the details of our wedding and weave them into a cinematic social media trailer, teaser reel, and full length video. We are so grateful to have this tangible piece that captures the essence of such a wonderful day. Current Films takes incredible memories and makes them infinite. We would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting to capture their special day.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Zac and his assistant were great. He responded in a timely manner to all of our calls/emails, and he was able to record everything we wanted, and they never got in the way or were an eyesore, especially during the ceremony, as we've seen other videographers get in the way often. My wife and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Anne M. · Married on 04/29/2016

Zac and his crew were amazing! He made me feel beautiful and confident and worked so well with my photographer who he had never met. I would recommend over and over! He was there every step of the party but was never in the way! Thank you Zac!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Ayana · Married on 01/30/2016

Zac could charge $1,000 more and still be well worth it. I was PICKY when picking videography and I'm so happy we chose Current Films -- at the time, he didn't have a ton of reviews but we had a gut feeling and we were right! We'll cherish our wedding film for decades. Thank you, Zac and team for your part in our wedding! I'd recommend him to any couple looking for a professional, beautiful wedding video.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Zac was great to work with! We are SO happy we decided to go with him and his team for our videographer. They were very easy going and captured everything perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2015

Zac was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! His work is to die for and he captured my day in every way i could have asked him and some! He always seamlessly worked behind the scenes to capture every moment without disrupting it. Everyone raved about how wonderful he was all day! I cannot wait to see my finished video from Current Films, i know it is going to blow me away. I absolutely LOVE his work and his professionalism.

Sent on 11/12/2015

3.8
      3.5

Good things:
    - Zac's videos are very well done.
    - The shots are great.
    - I love that we have our vows and speeches on film.
    - The video is such a great memory to have of our day.

Things to improve:
    - Email communication. That said, I was always able to reach Zac by phone if I needed to.
    - Length of time until we received our teaser.
    - I understand that there are probably legal issues when it comes to using music, but I would have loved if the song I walked down the aisle to was actually in the film, as well as our first dance, and our dances with our parents. That would have made it much more sentimental for me. (in my opinion)

Thank you, Zac!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Current Films's reply:

Hello.
    Thanks so much for leaving us with a kind review. I am sorry to hear that there were a few things that left you a little unhappy. I appreciate you leaving some of your options on the way we do things, I will absolutely take them into consideration for future clients. Something that I would like to mention, we do capture all events throughout the day with full audio, i.e. dances, intros. If you wouldn't mind contacting either by phone or email, I would be happy to offer you both your ceremony with original music as well as dances with your family at no cost. I hope to make things right with you, so that you are 100% happy.

Kim · Married on 07/08/2016

1.0
      3.0

Sadly we were not thrilled with our "creative video." The quality of the production was lacking and so many highlights of the wedding were not even captured.

Sent on 03/01/2017