Curly Willow Reviews

23 Reviews for Curly Willow

• Kristen

Kristen Ramsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect florist for me!

I am so grateful for Jim and Curly Willow. I admittedly know nothing about flowers, and after visiting a few other florists I was discouraged. All of the others seemed disappointed that I didn't have ideas beyond colors I was interested in, and were much bubblier and too flowery (no pun intended). Jim was direct, had great ideas, and welcomed the chance to put together bouquets without much input from me beyond color. He was efficient, and his prices were in line with others in the area. On the day of, I was blown away by the bouquets! My maid of honor, who works part time at a wedding venue, told Jim they were the most beautiful she had ever seen!
    Jim also encouraged me to purchase votive candles from an independent website, saying they would be cheaper than he could do, but then lit all of them for me when setting up flowers at the reception (and all for only $50 set up fee total!) The bud vases he placed on each table at the reception were understated and perfect, and the boutonnieres were perfect, too! Our moms and grandmas also loved their corsages!
    Jim was patient, meeting with me twice to discuss details, and very responsive to e-mail. I am so grateful to have found him, and will continue to recommend him highly to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Curly Willow's reply:

Thank you! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!! Best wishes for a long and happy life together.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/08/2018

I'm so glad we went with Curly Willow. I was so nervous about the flowers, after all it's not like you see them until the day of. The morning of my wedding was so chaotic, and my husband forgot he was supposed to wait of the flowers at our home. After a moment of panic, he called Curly Willow to tell them what happened, and not only were they understanding, but they were willing to bend over backwards to help. Fortunately, the flowers were delivered without crisis and they were GORGEOUS! I seriously asked my mom if they were really my flowers when she handed them to me because they were so beautiful, I was sure they were mixed up for some expensive photoshoot. I love them so much, and all the bridesmaids bouquets, grooms and guys boutonnieres, the wrist crossages, centerpieces were all so perfect. I am so glad Curly Willow was recommended to me and I can promise they will be who I recommend to anyone who wants perfect flowers.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

I was referred to Jim at Curry Willow from a friend that had also used them for her wedding. From the very first time I met Jim, he was great. He spent over an hour with me discussing what my vision was, what I liked and didn't like, and worked to make sure we were staying within my budget. Leading up to our big day, Jim was very easy to work with, especially when I made a few changes. He even texting me the morning of the wedding, letting me know everything was ready to go! The flower centerpieces were gorgeous and were exactly what I wanted. I couldn't believe how gorgeous my bouquet was and it looked gorgeous, along with the rest of the flowers, the whole evening!! I will be going back to Jim for any other flower needs I have. Thank you Jim!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2017

I highly recommend Curly Willow for all of your wedding flower needs! We went to Jim (owner) with very little idea of what we wanted. Jim took the time to help us create incredible bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, a cake topper, and arrangements with very little guidance. Communication with Jim and his staff was always very easy and thorough. We, along with our guests, were completely overwhelmed with the beauty of our flowers! The quality of the flowers is absolutely amazing. Over a week after our wedding, our centerpieces still looked incredible. Jim's knowledge and expertise in the field is just what you need to make your wedding flowers stand out!

Sent on 10/05/2017
  • Brumbaughwedding2016

Juliane · Married on 09/24/2016

If I could give beyond 5/5, I would! Jim is a creative genius! We met with Jim and went over some examples of what we imagined for our wedding. He was very cognizant of our budget and helped us to create our "high-end" vision on a "low-end" budget by mixing different centerpiece designs throughout the room. He explained the different flowers, went over the different tones of purple for the flowers and provided confidence in the work he would provide. However, even with our assure in his work, we had no idea just HOW BEAUTIFUL the floral arrangements would turn out. Seriously, we were beyond impressed. My aunt called two days after the wedding to tell me that the centerpiece she took home was still thriving and raved about how gorgeous and fresh the flowers were! I would HIGHLY recommend The Curly Willow to everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Carly · Married on 12/19/2015

I couldn't have been happier with the job Curly Willow did for our wedding! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and more than I could have dreamed of! Leading up to the wedding, they always responded to me in a timely fashion and were flexible when I had to change the number of centerpieces last minute. The day of, they showed up earlier then they said and had everything set up in no time! The quality was great and the price was right. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Curly Willow did an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding! They did our bouquets, boutineers, and flowers for the church too. They are experts in what they do and with minimal description of our style they created beautiful arrangements. Truly impressive! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Erin · Married on 09/19/2015

The most amazing couple ever! They exceeded beyond my expectations. The flowers were stunning for a great price. They were amazing to work with!!!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Carly · Married on 08/08/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Jim from Curly Willow for my wedding flowers earlier this month. I would recommend their services to anyone.

First of all, we started the process a little under a year in advance. In no way did he make me feel like I was there too early. He actually praised me for being organized! However, when it came to flowers, I only knew I wanted a certain kind. Well, Jim took that and ran with it. He showed me multiple books with options and made excellent recommendations based on our budget. Two days after our consultation, he sent over a proposal, which I can vouch would have been silly to pass down as I felt his value was excellent.

He was extremely attentive and answered each of of my emails in mere hours after I sent them. He executed exactly what I wanted, especially the flowers on our cake and the centerpieces which were BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have been more pleased. In addition, my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and all the guys boutonnieres were amazing. We got so many compliments on each of them.

Lastly, bedsides excellent service, their eye for floral creativity is astounding. They are not your average florist shop, yet make sure what you choose suits you and your wedding well.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Megan · Married on 09/06/2014

Jim at the Curly Willow was wonderful to work with! He asked me a few questions about my style and colors, and showed us some photos of other weddings he had done, and wrote up a proposal with flowers he thought would fit our event best.

He was very quick to respond to all of my emails and questions, and was very professional to work with. We had to re-book our reception a month before the event because of an issue with the former location, and now needed about 15 floral centerpieces that were included in our original catering package. Jim was happy to take on the extra task at the last minute, and the results were amazing.

The flowers were perfect! I would recommend Jim and his team to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

I was having difficulty finding a florist as apparently my ideas were too grand for my budget. Jim from the Curly Willow put all of those potential florists to shame. He worked with me to achieve absolute beauty at both our ceremony & reception. He was extremely flexible as I worked through my ideas that ended up morphing into gorgeous arrangements & very responsive. Thanks to Jim my wedding was stunning - If you're looking for a florist with creativity, flexibility & one who is budget-friendly, Jim is most definitely the way to go!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Darren · Married on 05/24/2014

Jim and Linda from Curly Willow did a phenomenal job for our wedding. We did a Barn reception with about 20 smaller flower table centerpieces, brides bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets, flowers in the flower girls hair, and two big floral arrangements at the church. We sat down and had a 1 hour meeting to discuss what my wife wanted to have and they did an awesome job and worked with our budget. No games, no extra costs. We got much high quality flowers than we ever thought we could with our budget. They delivered and setup everything at the reception and the church and took a lot of stress out of working about flowers. I'd definitely recommend working with them.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Kylie · Married on 03/07/2014

Curly Willow had the most corruptive and helpful staff...as well as STUNNING flowers. They asked me what I wanted...and provided exactly what I asked for...for a price that was beyond reasonable. They were a family owned business who treated their customers like real people.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Tricia · Married on 09/28/2013

Jim at Curly Willow did an awesome job with understanding my vision and what look I was going for. The flowers were beautiful and I received so many compliments on the centerpieces.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Karen · Married on 09/21/2013

If you need flowers on your wedding day..THIS is the place to go. They will work with your budget to give you exactly what you want!!! My flowers were outstanding!!!!! I've gotten more compliments over the past few weeks about my flowers in pictures than anything else! I loved them!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2013

Jim at Curly Willow was awesome. He didn't focus on my budget but instead asked about my budget. When he came up his idea he priced it out, if I said it was too high he gladly suggested other flowers that we could substitute to decrease the price.
    I called several times in the past few weeks to add corsages and baby breath needed for decor and it was never a problem.
    The flowers arrived at our hotel as promised and looked amazing!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Jim was an easy vendor to work with. We walked into his shop one day and he took the time to sit with us and hash out the details and understand what we were looking to achieve for our wedding day. He understood what our budget was and gave us exactly what we had envisioned. Jim and his family are very dedicated to the business and will go out of their way to make you happy! I would recommend their services!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Heidi · Married on 07/07/2012

Jim made my dream wedding come true-- flowers are probably one of the most important things at a wedding because that's the majority of what your guests see!! Flowers accents and adds taste to the wedding, which Jim does PERFECTLY within an extremely reasonable budget without forfeiting quality. He comprises and finds a way to make sure you get what you want. Jim goes above and beyond to make sure that you have everything you want, gives his opinion when needed and helps out with everything he can. Attentive, hard working and so friendly!

Sent on 07/14/2012

We chose Curly Willow Florals and Gifts for all of our wedding day flowers. Jim and his team were amazing and very easy to work with. When I didn't really know what kinds of flowers I wanted, Jim sat down with me to discuss the look I was going for, my budget and all other details. The best part of the planning process was that they worked around my busy work schedule and allowed me to make appointments with them after regular hours. I honestly didn't have to worry one bit about everything turning out great from the planning process to my wedding day. Everything was perfect and even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2011

Jim did an AMAZING job on my flowers. They were exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have been more happy. I'd recommend him to anyone that wants beautiful, quality flowers. You can't go wrong with Curly Willow!

Sent on 09/06/2011
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2011

Jim did an excellent job with our flowers. They were fresh and looked beautiful. He was really willing to work with us on a budget for the centerpieces, and they turned out gorgeous. He assured us that he would do his best to make our flowers perfect, and they were!

Sent on 08/16/2011

The flower for our wedding were absolutely incredible! The ceremony and reception were gorgeous with the little touches and hints of color! The bouquets were full and colorful, will make for fantastic photos!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Pamela · Married on 01/07/2017

3.5

I had several folks recommend the Curly Willow so I checked them out online and saw all the beautiful displays. I had an unusual request for my flowers.... not roses and...... I wanted it on a muff for myself and the flower girls. Everyone except the folks at the shop thought it was strange. The folks at the Curly Willow made me feel like it was a wonderfully creative idea and they ran with it. I had a few pics for ideas, but they truly took my nugget of an idea and created exactly what i wanted. Definitely worth the money! True artists!

Sent on 06/15/2017