Cupio Media Reviews

18 | Shreveport, LA

18 Reviews for Cupio Media

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Cupio Media made our wedding day more fun than I imagined! We cannot wait to see the finished product, but based off our experience without seeing the finished product I would still highly recommend Cupio Media to capture your precious memories.

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Seriously one of the best parts of our wedding was these guys being there and being able to get our day on video. Amazing service!

Elaina · Married on 08/01/2015

I had my wedding last summer. When we began looking for a videographer, Cupio Media was recommended to us. We were so pleased with Jack and Cupio. He was so easy to work with and did an amazing job on our video for the wedding!

dinerra · Married on 07/11/2015

I used Cupio Media for my videography and photography needs. They was extremely professional and friendly. They captured my day in every way I wanted them too. Anything that I asked or wanted that day they made it happen. I am glad I chose Cupio Media to capture memories that will last for a lifetime.

Cali · Married on 10/04/2014

Great team! On time! Available for the whole wedding day & rehearsal! Easy to work with! Made us all feel very comfortable! Highly recommend them! So glad we will be able to watch out wedding video for years to come!

• User3442036 · 2+ years ago

Awesome team! Onsite, timely and available for every moment! I would recommend this vendor without hesitation

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2014

Such an easy going team! Very well to work with! Personally they are one of the best out there! Amazing pictures... Great attitude! Personality sells!!!

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2014

Jack & his team were amazing! He is very professional & kind. He took amazing photos and video of my wedding. He did anything I asked that could be done & then some! I would recommend him to anyone wanting a videographer for their wedding or event. Thank you so much for making my day shine and be captured in beautiful photographs that I can cherish the rest of my life.

Tyra · Married on 05/24/2014

Jack and his team were amazing. He completely puts you at ease with the filming process and should you need several TAKES....not saying that I did...lol he is very patience. I would choose Cupio Media over and over again. I can't wait to see a sneak peek of the day. If you are not considering having a keepsake video, Please reconsider it's absolutely needed for your wedding day and Jack will bring your vision to life.

Tyra Johnson

Jack and his team did a great job! They were personable, fun, and very professional. They made setting everything up with them so easy. They were on time and dedicated to their work. I would recommend them to anyone to use.

Once again, Jack was AWESOME! I can't say enough about this young man. He arrived around noon for a wedding that began at 7pm and followed us the entire day. He was delightful, positive and professional. He was NEVER in the way, but found a way to catch every sweet moment of my daughter's special day. I am telling everyone I know about his services. His product is impeccable! Thanks again!

• W

Whitney · Married on 02/15/2014

My Mom and sister talked me into a videographer just a few of weeks before my wedding. I talked to friends and read review after review and made my final decision Cupio Media, even not knowing a single person that had used them. It was by far the best and easiest decision I had made throughout all my planning. Jack was so easy to speak to and beyond flexible. He was with us from the beginning of my wedding day until we left in the limo at 10:00pm. He is super sweet and his talent is AMAZING!!! We could not have asked for a better videographer, Cupio Media most definitely goes on the top of our list!

Cupio Media captured our wedding through video. From the very start, the Cupio Media team was a pleasure to work with. They did an incredible job at filming the ceremony and reception without us ever even noticing that they were there, which was exactly what we were hoping for but must have been a challenging feat! Thanks for making both the process and the end product so wonderful.

Linda · Married on 01/05/2013

Not only was choosing a videographer one of the best decisions but who I chose was the most important part. Cupio media was so detailed about every little aspect and made our video uniquely for us. One year later, my husband and I watch it and it feels like it was yesterday and still brings tears to our eyes. Thank you Jack, Sean and all of the Cupio family for helping make our wedding so memorable

These guys were the best! Professional and friendly. Most helpful and enthusiastic photographers I've ever met! They provided the most beautiful pre-wedding photo video for the reception that we were able to project on a full screen. The photos are awesome and they make the bride feel at ease and beautiful!

Alexa · Married on 09/29/2012

I most definitely recommend these guys. Our wedding video is awesome. The way you totally captured our personalities, we couldn't be more pleased.

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2013

I absolutely LOVED the way our video turned out, the guys were so professional and I only recommend these guys for wedding couples, they capture the most amazing moment and do it so well. Brides I would certainly recommend using Cupio Media as your videography.

Sandy · Married on 10/28/2017

0.8
      1.5
      1.0
      0.5

I cannot speak of this company's value or product, as I never made it to the point of videography! I booked this company with high expectations and excitement for a lifetime video memory of my daughter's wedding. I paid the necessary 50% over 6 months in advance of the wedding date. Unfortunately, the wedding fell through and was canceled. Therefore, out of respect and courtesy, I immediately called and emailed Jack @ Cupio not only to request a refund, but also so that Jack could take another booking for that date. Now, I am told there is NO refund....that it was outlined in the Agreement that was emailed with the Proposal. However, neither myself or my daughter NEVER received this "so-called" Agreement. I am highly displeased with this company. And I had intentions of using this company for future events/occasions and I was adamantly advertising for this company....sending all my friends and colleagues to this company for their events. I am extremely disappointed!!! I cannot and will not let this die!! Their videography/product may be beautiful, but their customer service is horrible!