Cupcake Novelties Reviews

Cupcake Novelties 1
Cupcake Novelties 2
Cupcake Novelties 3

Patty · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you for making the most amazing cupcakes and cake for our wedding and bridal shower!! Our guests were raving about the taste and flavor and we got so many compliments! Of course, I took the credit for finding you ;-) haha!

Highly recommended! Very easy to work with, communication was easy, quick and friendly, and our desserts were delivered and setup on time on the day of the wedding. Can't wait to order again soon!!

• Karen

Karen · Married on 07/08/2018

The cupcakes and French Macarons were so delicious! My bridal shower guests were in for a treat! I was glad to have found Cupcake Novelties while searching online. It was easy to finalize and place the order. She was very responsive and quick to reply to any questions.

Colors for the desserts were customized to match our colors of tiffany blue and silver. It all looked well put together! Strongly recommend Cupcake Novelties for all your dessert needs!!!

Debbie · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing experience working with Cupcake Novelties! We ordered 17 dozen pieces of Bride and Groom Rice Krispie treat favors for our wedding and were blown away with the quality of the work.

They arrived in perfect condition shipped all the way to Minnesota! Very accommodating and willing to work with us on custom designs! They turned out adorable. A big hit at the wedding! Thank you :)

Cupcake Novelties 4

Alana · Married on 04/21/2018

Our wedding cake was fantastic! Farozan is incredibly talented at creating delicious and beautiful cakes that are not overly sugary like some cakes. We had a 3 tier cake: mocha with raspberry compote & chocolate ganache icing, apple ginger with caramel sauce and caramel buttercream icing, and white chocolate with chocolate ganache & raspberry filling. Every layer was moist, delicious and amazing! She made the cake look delicate and beautiful for our spring wedding. I highly recommend her! Some of the other reviewers comment on some issues with payment or communication- I did not have any issues with either. Farozan answered emails within very reasonable time frames and all my payments were made through PayPal without any issues.

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Cupcake Novelties 5
    Cupcake Novelties 6

Beth · Married on 03/17/2018

We received our package of beautifully wrapped rock candy treasures in time for a special day. We purchased this as part of our wedding guest favors. They turned out lovely and smelled delicious.

We chose clear gold dipped rock candy, they were very elegant and the perfect size for people to enjoy. Would definitely order again in the future from this fine confection maker, thank you for making our day that much more special.

Chelsea · Married on 10/16/2016

You HAVE to book Cupcake Novelties! My mom and I are so obsessed with Farozan that we order cupcakes/cookies/cakes/etc from her anytime we have any sort of party. We found her when planning my sister's wedding and of course got my wedding cake from her for my wedding on 10/16/16. I'm 28 and thus have been to a TON of weddings in the past few years. I have never had cake from a wedding that I thought was anything special, except for Farazon's. Farozan's cakes are SOOO flavorful & moist - trust me you will love them!! I got a million compliments on it and enjoyed taking all the credit =) We had 3 delicious flavors - coconut cake with coconut buttercream & chocolate ganache filling, vanilla cake with salted caramel buttercream and caramel sauce filling, and apple ginger cake with pumpkin buttercream. Omg, amazing. Do not look any further.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/28/2016

When my now-husband and I first began the wedding planning process, we wanted to ensure the food at our wedding was top-notch - including our desserts. I wanted cupcakes on a cupcake tower and a small 6-inch cake on top. My sister and I did a cupcake tasting at a more well-known and established cupcake establishment and the cupcakes were just...ehhh. We found Farozan via Wedding Wire and saw her amazing reviews, so we set up a tasting. My husband and I met Farozan at a local Starbucks for our tasting and the cupcakes were OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD. So delicious and moist. My husband said he wanted to hire her right on the spot after he tasted her almond cupcake with raspberry filling (lol). Farozan is so sweet and is a small business owner, so I felt much better about giving her my business rather than "the big guys." In fact, we hired her to also do all the cupcakes for my bridal shower. On our big day, the cupcake tower looked AWESOME and of course the cupcakes did not disappoint...we got rave reviews from our guests! We definitely plan to use Cupcake Novelties in the future for upcoming events. THANK YOU, Farozan!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrea!! So glad to hear that the cupcakes got rave reviews! Hope to make something for you again soon! Thanks!

Neida · Married on 05/07/2016

Fresh cake here guys delicious taste !! I recommend them !!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Thanks so much!

Rachel · Married on 02/20/2016

We had cake pops and pie pops instead of a traditional cake for our wedding, and everyone was so intrigued by the pie pops. It was so cool to provide something new for people to try and everyone was raving about the cake pops and pie pops. Everything was delicious and we were able to provide our own platters so we didn't have to return anything after the wedding. I definitely plan on using Farozan again if I ever need to cater dessert for anything!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! It was fun making the mini Pie Pops and Cake Pops for your wedding dessert table! Hope to make something for you again soon! Thanks!

Mina · Married on 12/05/2015

I got a wedding cake and cake pop favors for my wedding and chocolate dip Oreos favors for my rehearsal (decorated as bride grooms matching my wedding colors!), and everything was very well made. I was very happy with all the desserts.

Appreciate your efforts and artistry! THANK YOU!!

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thanks Mina! Glad you loved the cake and Oreo favors!! Hope to make something for you again soon! Thanks!

I found cupcake novelties on wedding wire and worked completely through email for flavor and style selection, ordering, and delivery coordination. The cupcakes and rice crispy pops we selected showed up on time, and organized on our display without issue.

THE FLAVORS WERE FANTASTIC. My new husband and I watched the guests not only go back for seconds and thirds…but some guests have 5 cupcakes b/c they were that good.

Farozen, the owner, was awesome and flexible. Any event in the future where I need cupcakes, desserts, cakes, etc I will definitely go to Cupcake Novelties!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! Glad that the cupcakes and Bride Groom Rice Krispie treats were a hit! Loved making all the seasonal flavors you got for the cupcakes too!

Hope to make something for you again soon! Thanks!

Alli · Married on 11/07/2015

Thank you so very much for making such good flavors for our wedding cake! Our guests were delighted with the taste and presentation, and I received compliments and comments all evening :)

The salted caramel was a popular favorite, followed closely by the white chocolate raspberry - yum!!

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thanks, Alli! Yes, Salted Caramel and White Chocolate Raspberry are very popular flavors!! Hope to make something for you again soon! Thanks!

Alexandra · Married on 10/24/2015

Simply amah-zing cupcakes and cakes!!!! We were extremely pleased with our decision to go with Cupcake Novelties, after having tried several other cake vendors in the area. Our tasting was excellent, and on our wedding day, Farozan came on time and set everything up perfectly.

We got a lot of compliments and can't wait to use Cupcake Novelties again soon! Highly recommended!!

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Alexandra!! Glad to hear! Hope to make something for you again soon! Thanks!

We opted for cupcakes with a cake topper for our wedding reception. Farozan was so nice to work with. We first met for a tasting and despite the snow, she arrived on time (we were late) and was very friendly and professional. Her cake flavors were the best we had tasted and our decision was quickly made. We chose 5 flavors, paid the deposit and confidently set the date. The cake, cupcakes and cupcake stand arrived as scheduled, she set it all up, and EVERYONE loved the cakes. It was a little challenging returning the cake stand the following day, but clearly worth the effort. I would recommend Farazon and Cupcake Novelties to anyone. Her tastings are offered in multiple places in the DC Metro area.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

Farozan (at Cupcake Novelties) was wonderful to work with. She was responsive and flexible, and the tasting was convenient and exactly what we needed to select our desired desserts. Farozan made four different flavors of cupcakes for my wedding, and she also made cake pops as party favors and decorated them as if they were wearing tuxedos and wedding dresses. Our guests raved about the desserts, and my husband and I were extremely satisfied with our decision.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2015

My hubby and I got the most amazing wedding cake and cake pops favors from Cupcake Novelties!!!! Our guests raved about how delicious the cake was.. I chose chocolate cake with white chocolate ganache inside, and the outside was an elegant ivory design that I selected from Farozan's portfolio. It looked perfect in our quaint vintage wedding reception venue, and the cute bride & groom cake pops as favors were the perfect little treat for our guests.

Everything was a big hit, and we were absolutely pleased with our experience! Been recommending her to everyone we know! Can't wait for my niece's birthday to place my next order!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

Farozan was great to work with - and makes really delicious amazing cakes and cupcakes. I just wish I did a better job of hiding some away to eat after the wedding, because they went quickly! She has a variety of flavors and types of icing and filling - seasonal and traditional to fit any theme. Great price and quality and she's very friendly and responsive to needs.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Megan! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! :) Here's a picture of your cupcake display - https://www.facebook.com/cupcakenovelties/photos/a.648001895230892.1073741832.259953097369109/892744967423249/?type=3&theater

Farozan is amazing! Throughout the planning process, she was professional, responsive, and easy to work with. She created our wedding cake, which was both beautiful AND delicious. Our guests said it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten! It was the best cake I have ever had, period. I can't wait to take the top layer out of the freezer for our first anniversary.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! It was great being a part of your wedding!! Here's a picture of your wedding cake - https://www.facebook.com/cupcakenovelties/photos/a.648001895230892.1073741832.259953097369109/849620455069034/?type=3&theater

Farozan is amazing!! She mad the most beautiful 4 teir vegan cake for my wedding. She designed it perfectly to match my theme. She was timely, professional, and so amazing to work with. Not to mention her desserts were AMAZING. She will be our go-to for all future events!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Reena! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! :) Here's a picture of your wedding cake :)

We ordered cupcakes and a top tier for our wedding and everything was great! Farozan set up the cupcakes on the tower we rented from her. She was flexible in meeting with us (twice) for a tasting and then to return the tower. We had four different flavors of cupcakes so it was slightly confusing for guests to know which cupcake was which. She has a ton of flavors to choose from and will even customize to your liking! I will definitely go back to Cupcake Novelties for our next event.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Joslyn! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! :) Here's a picture of your wedding cupcakes -

• Lady Di

Diana · Married on 09/13/2014

Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Farozan was so sweet and easy to work with! I couldn't believe how easy she made the entire process for us. We hit a slight snag that morning with another wedding she was making a cake for but she worked with us to get our order to us in record time. She is simply perfect and any bride who chooses her should be confident in her abilities!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Diana! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! :) Here's a picture of your wedding cake topper -

Mona · Married on 08/17/2014

These were simply the best cupcakes and cakes I've had, and I'm quite the cupcake connoisseur!! The tasting we had was so good that we booked Cupcake Novelties on the spot, and were so excited to have such delicious cupcakes at our wedding, because truthfully, who remembers when they had good cake last at a wedding?? Most wedding cakes are dry and flavorless.

The cupcakes were moist and flavorful and we were impressed with the large number of flavor choices in the menu at this place. The response time from Farozan was quick and she was eager to listen to our ideas and implement them, rather than impose restrictions on design and colors.

We were very impressed with our experience and will recommend you to everyone we know :) Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Mona! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! :) Here's a picture of your wedding cupcakes -

Sadie · Married on 08/09/2014

Very delicious! Undoubtedly the best cupcakes available in the Fairfax and northern Virginia area! I have tried tons of cupcake places all around here, and the ones from Cupcake Novelties were so moist and flavorful! The icing on top was not too sweet and just perfect! It complemented the cupcake beautifully.

I am very impressed, being that I ordered 3 different times - for my wedding and for 2 other occasions in the family after that, and each time the cupcake quality was consistent. Been recommending this place to everyone I know!!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Sadie! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! Here's a picture of your wedding cupcakes -

THANK YOU for the amazing cupcakes and cake at our wedding! We loved it! Highly recommend you to anyone looking for delicious and beautiful desserts and yumminess!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Diana! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day :) Here's a picture of your dessert buffet!

Natalia · Married on 06/22/2014

Our dessert buffet looked simply fabulous!!!! Thanks so much for the delicious desserts. The cupcakes were gone in minutes, and the cake pops and chocolate covered strawberries looked perfect and tasted yummy!

Will be in touch for future orders :-) Appreciate your proffesionalism and help!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Cupcake Novelties's reply:

Thank you, Natalia! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day! :) Here's a picture of your dessert buffet -