Cupcake Hearts Reviews

16 Reviews for Cupcake Hearts

Cupcake Hearts 1
Cupcake Hearts 2

Naomi · Married on 07/25/2018

I made a last minute order for my God son’s birthday. Right from the time i contacted Cathy whilst I was still in Atlanta to the time I made my way to Orlando, she was very friendly, accommodating and responsive. We are based in the UK and were only on holiday to Disneyworld and wanted to have a cake made. Even though I left it too late to place the order, Cathy was able to accommodate my order with 24 hours notice. She made a brilliant Fortnite cake. The birthday boy who is a huge fan of fortnite was super excied when he saw his cake. To top it all off, the cake was absolutely delicious, so so moist and stayed that way even after a few days. I’m in awe. Thanks for helping us make Zac’s birthday a memorable one. I only wish you are based in the UK, I would be a lifelong customer. Thanks Cupcake Hearts x

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Cupcake Hearts 3

Cupcake Hearts's reply:

Thank you so much Naomi, it was our pleasure to be able to make this happen for you and so happy that he liked it. Thanks for trusting us for this special occasion, and we hope to see you again if your back in Orlando!

Maryellen · Married on 06/12/2018

They did it again! This is the second year we came back for my son's birthday, and now my daughter's first birthday cake! Everyone at the party loved it so much me and my husband didn't even get a slice! Lol

I would recommend anyone to go there and I'll be back next year! Thank you so much!!!

Cupcake Hearts 4

Emily · Married on 02/12/2017

Cupcake hearts made us an absolutely amazing cake! It was exactly what we wanted and not only did it look beautiful it tasted amazing. All of our guests were impressed and wanted to know where we got it. If you want an amazing cake, get it from these guys. Absolutely perfect.

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2016

Cupcake Hearts did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding cake! Cathy was such a pleasure to work with and developed a wonderful design that we loved! So special, magical, beautiful, and flavorful! Yum!

Gabriella · Married on 06/20/2015

Cupcake Hearts did an amazing job with our wedding cake! They're design team was easily able to create exactly what we had in mind. Not only did our cake turn out beautiful, but it was also delicious! The team was a delight to work with; very professional and punctual. We loved them!

Mike · Married on 11/15/2014

Cupcake hearts did a wonderful job on our 3 tier cake. Each cake was delicious, moist, and looked great. They complied perfectly with every request of ours and delivered the cake safely and right on time. Great job!

Kylsya · Married on 08/30/2014

We did everything trough phone and email... And my wedding cake was perfect!!! Just as I imagined it ... And it was delivered as agreed.

They were so helpful even with my last minute changes! And the cake looked and tasted amazing!

Kate · Married on 05/03/2014

The cake was beautiful, they even put the flowers and initial cake topper on for us.
    Thanks for all your help!

Virgie · Married on 03/16/2014

Planning an out-of-town wedding was very stressful because I wasn't sure who I was hiring as my vendors and I was just crossing fingers and hoping they'd do a good job. One right thing I did was to hire Cupcake Hearts for our wedding and grooms cakes, our wedding cake was probably the best cake I have EVER tasted! and it was beautiful. My husband was more than happy with his grooms cake, he couldn't stop talking about it for days, I think it was his favorite thing at the reception :)

• Lena

Lena · Married on 01/19/2014

Working with Cupcake Hearts was a pleasure from the start- we knew immediately that we wanted them to do our cake. Cathy and Diana are friendly and welcoming and made us feel so comfortable that it made it easy for us not only to put our faith in them but also open up and allow us to communicate exactly what we were thinking. And that is exactly what we got. Our cake was delivered on time, absolutely gorgeous and extremely delicious. We have had so many compliments on our cake still weeks after the wedding- I would recommend them (and their oreo cake especially) to anyone!

Kathlyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Love, Love, LOVE Cupcake Hearts! My wedding was on 10/5/13 and Cupcake Hearts did an AMAZING job on the wedding cake and the groom's cake. Not only do their cakes look absolutely impeccable, but they taste great too! We had the vanilla cake with guava filling for our beach wedding theme cake and the groom's cake was a chocolate Philly Cheesesteak! I highly recommend Cupcake Hearts! My hubby also ordered me a really cool Harry Potter themed cake for my birthday from them and it turned out great! We will definitely be return customers for sure!

Danny & Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2013

Our wedding cake was hands-down delicious!! We served the Baileys cake, and every single guest was raving about how delicious the cake was--even my husband's manager, who isn't into sweets at all. The flavor was perfect, the service was smooth, and the ladies were always very nice and willing to accommodate to our ever-changing needs. Thank you for everything, girls!! God Bless You!!!

A · Married on 06/22/2013

Our cake looked amazing and tasted amazing too! So happy we found them. Our vision was completely brought to life and we didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Cupcake Hearts's reply:

Thank you very much, we are so happy to have been able to make your wedding cake and be a part of your special day.

VALENCIA · Getting married on 11/17/2025

I chose this bakery at the last minute due to some discrepancies I had with my previous bakery. My choice was based on reviews. Approximately 1 1/2 weeks prior to my wedding my previous bakery had problems with the flavor and icings I requested; and after numerous calls I decided to look for another bakery in Kissimee, Fla. I spoke with Amy, at cupcake hearts discussed my design, wedding colors and the rest is history. The cake was awesome; all of my wedding guest complimented on the cakes presentation and the flavor. in fact my guest were racing to gather the crumbs remaining on platter; simply delicious. This vendor was beyond my expectation. Thank you guys so much!!!

Meleanee · Married on 11/01/2016

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

we ordered a 4 tier cake it was horrible the cake crumbled as you cut it it was way to moist when we went to try the cake to sample it was delicious then when we got the cake for the event it was not what we had originally tasted the cake was mushy it was a 150 guest party and we had to serve broken mushy cake to all the guests it was an embarrassment when i called the manager to tell her about it she would not compensate or even reason with me we paid $800 and it was a disaster we took photos for proof and sent it it her as she asked for proof we never heard from her again i do not recommend cupcake hearts to anyone literally $800 down the drain the decor was gorgeous and on point it was the texture, when time to cut the cake everything just crumbled and fell apart way to moist and the flavor was different it was one big embarrassment never again

Sent on 12/01/2016

Cupcake Hearts's reply:

Hi, we are sorry you felt this way, when you called the store I has having a very hard time understanding you, and you told me you were driving and in the middle of something, and were going to send me some pictures and call me back, and your aunt had the top tier of the cake that she saved to have at home and offered to have her bring it to the store so we can see what you tried to explain, but unfortunately we didn't receive any emails, pictures, phone call, and no one came to the store. If we don't have an opportunity to understand the issue, its impossible for us to try to accommodate you. The flavor your aunt tried in the store is exactly the same recipe we make every day and the same person has been making it for the past 15 years, we do this for consistency reasons. We had several cakes and cupcakes served that same day and same batch and no one had a complaint about it, we actually had a consultation that tried it that day and were in love of how light and moist the Dulce de Leche was. That's why we always ask customers to try it before they place an order with us, we are very proud to serve moist cakes and that's what we are known for, all our cakes as well of every bakery in the world use plates and dowels to support tiered and stacked cakes, we were unaware that no servers or venue were cutting it, this is a service that venues train servers on and that's why its charged for. Unfortunately cutting a cake at home and cutting a 5 tier cake is not the same, there are tools, systems and training to know what to do. We had 2 other large cakes delivered that same day to wedding venues and we had compliments on those cakes, they were made from the same cake batch, same buttercream, same fondant, and the same people put it together. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations and never got the opportunity to make it better.