CULTIVATE designory Reviews

CULTIVATE designory 4
CULTIVATE designory 5
CULTIVATE designory 6

Aundrea · Married on 05/04/2018

Ashley is seriously THE BEST! If you're looking for a perfectionist who genuinely cares about the product she is giving, then she's your gal! So humble, sweet, hard working (full time mama and florist) and crazy talented! Great eye for detail and reliable! I've worked with her and can definitely vouch for her work. As a freelance florist, I have learned so much from her and inspired by her! If you're looking for a dream florist, then you have come to the right person.

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2017

Ashley with Cultivate Designory is responsive, a perfectionist, kind and caring, and truly talented!!! Ashley took the time to work with me on trial bouquets, ordered garland samples so I could decide on the perfect color, and used her artistry to put together the most AMAZING floral arrangements for our wedding at Shutters Hotel in Santa Monica. This review captures so little of what Ashley offers. However, the pictures will speak VOLUMES!!! Ashley went above and beyond to make our day that much more memorable, and we are FOREVER grateful!!!

CULTIVATE designory 7
    CULTIVATE designory 8
    CULTIVATE designory 9
    CULTIVATE designory 10
    CULTIVATE designory 11

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

Ashley is a phenomenal florist and designer. I continually recommend her to family and friends. Her designs are just so beautiful and unique, and she’s very easy to work with. She’s able to really pick your brain and design the perfect flowers to fit your vision.

Tonya · Married on 04/15/2017

My experience with Ashley was amazing! She was always quick to respond to any questions. Every single flower was beautiful. She went above and beyond my expectations. Everything was delivered on time and set up perfectly.

Kristin · Married on 01/01/2017

Ashley is wonderful to work with. She has such talent and can make a space beautiful and perfect for the event. She pays close attention to detail and has a passion for her work. You won't be disappointed in your designs and florals from her!

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2014

Amazingly beautiful floral design and top notch professionalism! Ashley is unbelievably talented, conscientious and a pleasure to do business with. Her creativity and attention to detail makes all the difference in her floral designs. Highly recommend!

Tonya · Married on 09/21/2014

Ashley was amazing! I simply told her I wanted fall colors, and let her creative juices flow free. She made a gorgeous bouquet of Dahlias; it was PERFECT for me! The boutonnière matched my bouquet flawlessly. She really took initiative and designed the flower arrangements that went on the vintage bird cage arbor we were married underneath. It was like an autumn woodlands fairy tale.

CULTIVATE designory 12

Emily · Married on 04/05/2014

Ashley was great to work with! She really helped me cast a vision for my entire wedding, and the flowers she did were gorgeous! I will be recommending her to all my friends getting married!

Tiffany · event on: 02/17/2018

Ashley was a joy to work with on my best friends bridal shower! She responded to emails quickly, was friendly and listened to my vision to execute gorgeous arrangements. I can't wait to have another event so I can hire her again!

Meg · Married on 10/01/2011

Cultivate Designory is absolutely amazing! Ashley has a clear passion for what she does, and it really shows. The flowers she creates are seriously STUNNING! She is easy to work with and VERY affordable. I would highly recommend Cultivate Designory for your wedding or any floral needs you might have. I can’t say enough good things!!

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2010

Beautiful flowers! Ashley is so creative and amazing to work with.